Secrets Told and Repeated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leant forward, I could feel his cock in the crease of my bottom. His hand slipped underneath me, and he touched my fanny.

"Oh yes," I murmured.

His finger slid up and down my crease, and then back down and circled my opening and pushed inside me. My dad was fingering me, oh my god.

"Do you want what you wished for yesterday to come true Sofe?" he asked, his cock pressing by my bottom, my fanny hot with expectation and the feel of dad's finger.

"Yes daddy."

Dad slowly took his finger back and I braced, expecting his cock to replace it.

"Get dry Sofe and come into my bedroom." Dad said and got out of the shower and left the bathroom.

I was excited, my dad wanted to shag me, my dad had fingered me, my scheming had all worked. I quickly rinsed off and dried myself as much as I could.

Dad was laying on a towel on his bed. His cock was hard and pointing upwards.

"Come here Sofe," he said tapping the towel at the side of him. I went and lay next to him, on my side looking at him.

"If we do this, there is no undoing this."

"I know daddy." I put my hand on his cock and squeezed it and then moved my hand up and down, feeling the pulse inside him.

He turned and kissed me. Just lips at first and then he pressed harder, his lips sliding on mine and his tongue found its way into my mouth. I kissed back, pressing my lips onto his, our mouths sliding across each other's, and I felt a hand on my boob, my nipple gently squeezed.

"Oh daddy," I murmured into his kiss, and I moved my hand faster.

Dad pulled away and pushed me onto my back, my hand letting go of his cock. He bent forwards and licked my nipple then sucked it into his mouth, a finger in my crease, sliding up my wet valley, seeking my clitoris, pushing its hood away and dabbing. Oh my that felt so good.

Dad was unhurried, the boys I have been with just wanted to get their cock inside me, dad was different, it was more loving than shagging. He let go of my boob and moved down, a kiss at my navel, then further down. I could feel his breath on my sex. I opened my legs more and then dad's nose was on my sex, his tongue inside, sliding between my lips, a finger at my entrance, slowly circling, slowly dipping inside.

Dad took my clitoris between his teeth, gripped and pulled, and as he pulled, his finger pushed inside me and I felt it press upwards, a little sharp jolt seemed to shoot from my clitoris to my nipples, and then dad let my clitoris go.

Dad moved back up and kissed me again, I could taste myself on his lips and he moved across me. His cock was sliding in my channel, and then he was nudging at my opening.

"Yes daddy," I said quietly, "make love to me, make love to your daughter." And as I spoke, he pushed and he entered me, his cock sliding inside me, widening me, filling me, possessing me. Oh my God. This was so much better than anything ever before.

As dad was pushing inside me, I was trying to savour every feeling, every moment. I could feel his skin moving inside me as it rolled down his cock. I could feel the head of his cock as it ran over my bumps and ridges inside, I could feel my fanny grow and expand to take all of him inside me and then I could feel his balls against my thighs. I had taken all of dad inside me.

He moved back, his cock leaving, emptying, his skin rolling back over his cock covering his cock head, and as I felt his cock at my entrance, a feeling of emptiness enveloped me and I felt sad, and he pushed back in. Oh my.

"Oh daddy, yes," I gasped, this was so much better than I had expected, I couldn't wait to tell Josey.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Did you want your dad's cock inside you, filling you?"

"Oh yes daddy, oh yes, I want this everyday, I want you in me everyday."

He started shagging harder, there was a slap sound as he hit my mons and a slurp sound as his cock pushed in, it was not erotic, it was loving, it was the sound of love. Dad pushed in hard and held and I could feel his cock squirting inside me. I put my hand down and rubbed my clitoris, I was so close, and then it happened, as dad was finishing squirting, my fanny clamped and I squeezed his cock as my clitoris and nipples and toes all exploded with fireworks. I may have screamed as my bottom lifted and my whole body tensed.

I slumped back into the towel. Dad pulled back a little and his cock slipped out. I could feel his seeds dribbling out of me. Dad kissed me again, his fingers playing with his juices, coating my valley and clitoris with his white.

The front door opened.

"Shit," dad said, "quick get back into your bed, I'll dive into the shower. You can go in after me."

I rushed back to my room and pulled my quilt over me, I was in no hurry to shower, I was enjoying playing with daddy's seeds inside me. I couldn't wait for mum to go out again.

12