Secrets Untold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grams moaned loudly as she saw Rachel pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. Lifting her head off me I turned to smirk at Grams. "Now it's your turn Beth."

Rachel moaned as she saw me run my hands through Grams hair and lowered her mouth all the way down my cock. Pulling her head up and down my cock she was drooling all over my balls. "Oh yes, Rachel get down there and suck my balls... fuck!"

Taking first one and then the other into her mouth I gasped as I felt Grams swallow around my cock head. "Oh yes, fuck!"

Grams and Rachel looked at each other with a look passing between them. Suddenly Grams face was buried against my groin with my cock buried in her throat. "Oh shit yes!" I moaned out as I felt Grams tongue and Rachel's dueling over my balls while I shot load after load into Grams throat.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I saw Rachel and Grams sharing my load. A huge burst of cum shot out just as Grams and Rachel were kissing each other with my tip between their lips.

Too spent to speak I laid there on the couch as I watched Rachel show Grams just how to clean my cock and balls before she tucked it back into my pants.

Lifting up they each laid their hands on my shoulders on each side of me. Pulling them both close to me I turned to Rachel, "You're sure?"

Smiling softly Rachel placed a gentle kiss to my lips. "Yes, I'm sure."

Turning to Grams I kissed her softly and she smiled bring her hand to my cheek whispering softly against my lips, "Thank you."

12