All Comments on 'Security Detail'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

I highly enjoyed it. And today I learned Claire Hogle is a real golfer. You did a good job of describing her elf-like beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do like this. It is perfectly paced and well written, just the idd typo but that doesn't detract from a lovely story. \i think it would be better placed in Romance. Very well done.

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

Nice - quite nice. Lit provides an amazing forum for exploring human sexuality and relationships. How wonderful that some of those stories have such happy endings - nice - not bad at all.

Thanks.

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatover 1 year ago

Beautiful as always. Thank you

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and warm story.

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Sweet characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the parting time made me cry!🥲😭. love this story

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Beautiful. Being in erotic couplings I was expecting the walk away to be the ending. Great story, nicely paced and well written.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Interesting characters, fun story. 5*

AaroneousAaroneousover 1 year ago

Another great story. Maybe your best to date. And only a few grammatical errors. I’m still available if you want an editor or beta reader.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Warm, loving, quirky. Overall good character development. Wish there was more though. Would love to see them overcome the schedule differences and become stronger as a couple.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 1 year ago

Awesome story. 5 stars. And I like it happened in Cincy

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. You drew Claire as flawed and quirky, but down to Earth and dogged. Loved her butchering an Asian accent to worm her way into his condo, and you injected realism by fhe crazed fan stalker. While it is unlikely they would be together, most can suspend belief with how cute it ended up by the dialogue you developed between them.

Some odd errors like "fare enough" interrupted an otherwise enjoyable read. Try to erase more of these. For the overarching content, 5.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nice!

ykauntuykauntuover 1 year ago

I love the interaction between the main characters. The story is also enjoyable. I like it very much.

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 1 year ago

Awww this was really nice! Great job!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. The dialogue between Ryan and Claire was great. Funny, romantic and very erotic! ;-p” I’m so happy for the way you ended it. Thank you for writing such an entertaining story.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Good read! The LPGA doesn’t feature in many other stories, which makes this one stand out for me, I also liked the idea that she was a relative newbie, still only thinking in terms of revenue gained from Insta etc which would come from camera time, not actually believing deep down that she could be there as a potential winner, the only glitch I saw was the sudden reveal of the stalkers name and his subsequent exit, which, given the menace you’d built up seemed to be rushed.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

bahaman54bahaman549 months ago

5 stars!! Loved the story, wish it was longer.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

You were able to balance superior character development, good plot and dialog with a reasonable length. So many Romance stories end up 7-10 pages long and although some of them are worth wading through, many are disappointing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved the story but you never mentioned if he or they ever did watch the movie she compared him to in the beginning (the Bodyguard movie). Loved how it ended too. Makes me want to believe true love really does still exist.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story! Your description of Claire reminded me of LPGA golfer Laura Baugh from years ago. Laura got rich making appearances especially in Japan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

SIMILAR Stories

Full Count... 
4.91
679
194
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
791
Goin' Fishin' 
4.81
2.3k
589
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
More Stories