Security, Investment and Collateral Pt. 03

Story Info
A new dimension.
4.1k words
4.09
4.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day was Sunday. Over coffee Margaret spoke to David again. She was completely naked as usual. So was David.

"I've been thinking further since yesterday. There's another thing. And if you're ever in trouble, e.g. with the law, even if it's only minor, tell me. I'll stand by you."

"Thank you."

"Well put it this way. I'm getting a good return on my investment in you, so I don't want anything to jeopardize it."

She stretched her arm out and took hold of David's balls. David felt himself trying to harden as he often did when she did that. He felt that hard titanium grip again and nodded. She went on:

"I've got you by the balls and it's going to stay that way so I don't want them damaged. In case you didn't know Hazel's a black belt at karate too and only signed up for Hilary's course when she found you were the male for target practice. That's why she wore shoes with buckles."

She took his balls in her hand and tweaked them a bit. She went on:

"So no more sessions with Hilary. They're my security. I've sorted Felicity. If she tries.anything without my permission I've got a handle on her. Trust me. So take it easy. It's Sunday. Now relax. And I hear you've been given unsocial hours at the Royal Hotel."

"Tell me about it."

"That Company's got a reputation for that sort of thing. Had a number of Court cases and lost them. They've a case on at the moment but the details are confidential. My pupil master is acting for an employee of theirs. So I'll see what I can do about your hours too, though no promises .You'll need to do this coming week as booked in any case, so it'll be Monday week at least before any change. Meanwhile I've an old friend, Richard Morris: you may remember him from school. He owes me a favour and lives nearby. I'll ask him to give you a lift back at night for a week at least."

"Thank you Margaret"

"Not at all. There's a beer and some soup in the fridge. Soup's A3 on the microwave dial. And get some rest and have an early night."

After David had gone to bed Margaret and Heather were sitting by the fireside.

"How did it go?" asked Heather

"Perfect. He's terrified of Felicity which is just what we need. It'll make him closer to us and look to me for protection," said Margaret. "Psychological."

"So you've got him by the balls perfectly."

"That's the idea. Only need to hold them gently and he tries to harden. Then he's putty. Try it yourself if you like. We need to think ahead, We're going to need a plan for when the time comes he's fully paid up. Though this won't be for quite a while yet. The monthly interest is still quite substantial."

Heather smiled and they kissed.

Things began to get better then for David. No more self-defence classes, and better hours at work, and he continued to make preparations for their wedding. He also noticed that as time went on the pressure of the device on his cock and balls eased: possibly because of the hard work at the hotel and regarding the wedding, or maybe because he was just getting used to it. Days passed and THE day grew nearer. All was in hand.

The only thing he was not looking forward to was the hen night the night before. He knew what was required of him and there would be no getting out of it. And Felicity would be sure to make it as humiliating as possible.

And so it was. At about 9.30 p.m. the evening before the wedding he was called in, the only male among maybe two dozen women. These included all those with whom he'd had sex when at school, including Hazel, some others he knew slightly and some total strangers. Quite a number were contacts of Felicity with FLR and FemDom tendencies, and were just for the hen night not the wedding itself. But David knew what was coming. He'd barely walked into the room when the shout went out:

"Get them off! Get them off! Get them off!" Loud and in unison.

Then he heard Felicity's voice.

"Give them a good show David. Nice and slow. They've all seen men naked before of course, but this will be something extra."

As indeed it was. Once his underpants were off his chastity cage was there for all to see. None of the guests had seen one before and they were all interested to see how it worked. Felicity invited all who wished, which was most of them, to inspect as closely as they liked, telling David to walk around among them while she handed round brochures from the Company in case they should want one to get anyone locked themselves. She was, after all, an agent for the Company, and got good commission on the sales. David was the best part of an hour being inspected by various women, most of whom he didn't even know. Whenever any of them even touched it David could not help getting aroused which caused its grip to tighten: hard and relentless. At not much more than two inches soft yet fully nine inches hard if it ever got the chance David felt the pressure and dull pain considerably. Felicity got four firm orders and a good few more inquiries. One was from Hazel who also squeezed and twisted his balls hard while she inspected. She had a hard grip and a very mean twist. David felt the pain and winced. By the end of the evening David was totally humiliated. He also couldn't help himself trying to get erect which put his cock and balls under extreme pressure and which was obvious to all. Felicity pointed this out and assured them that the device was maximum security, that there was no way to remove without the key, and how long David had been locked in it continuously, so it was also quite safe, as a lot of research had gone into the design.

"And you see," she went on, "it can be worn continuously 24/7/365 and he can shower and so on while wearing it with no problem. Not also how the tube curves downward and backward so he can't straighten out either. You'd never believe from the look of it he is nine inches hard, or would be, but I assure you he is. Not that he'll be getting there for a good long time yet, take my word for it. And it's perfectly comfortable to wear, so long as he doesn't get aroused. Then, as you can see, he feels its hard grip just where it matters most. The grip on the balls is also just right. It took a lot of research to get it just right. And all devices are individually made to measure. With one of these you're guaranteed total control and you've got your man just where you want him by the balls so he'll do as you tell him or else. They're very popular. Top of the range and you'd be surprised how much demand there is for them. The Company's got a backlog of orders now and is taking on more employees even at this moment. It's the market leader and rising."

Hazel asked if it could be made permanent and Felicity assured her that it could, either with the remote control version or simply by putting epoxy in the keyhole. Or they could supply a special break-off key which could have the business end coated with superglue and then snapped off. After that there was no way out till the grave.

"And it's space grade titanium alloy so no cutting tools will touch it at any temperature below the thousands, " she explained.

Hazel smiled and looked David in the eye. She'd be sure to have some epoxy in her handbag in case she ever got the chance to use it. Or Felicity she considered. David knew exactly what Hazel was thinking. He was glad it was Margaret to whom he was indebted and not either of those two. By the end of the evening David was exhausted and went home and to bed with badly aching balls and dog tired.

However the wedding next day went like clockwork. Both Margaret and Heather were dressed as brides, in white. David wore a morning suit hired for the day (Margaret had paid) and the guests were impeccable, though some of the ones who'd been to the hen night before sometimes gave him knowing looks and smirks. Margaret's and Heather's pupil masters were also there, as was their Head Of Chambers. The reception went on all afternoon and into the late evening. The cake from Barry the Baker was excellent and all the guests took a piece home. Many, including Heather's and Margaret's parents had left presents, and which all in all were too big to fit in a taxi so after the event David had to order a van to take them all home.

When they arrived home almost the first thing they did was to open the presents. All were fairly conventional except one: Felicity's. This was the Company's new device, similar to the existing one, but could be operated by remote control and Felicity had programmed it so that both Heather and Margaret had a veto on it's being unlocked, and had also (secretly) given herself a back door so she could retain a veto herself even after David had paid Margaret in full.

After the wedding life returned to normal. Margaret and Heather were back in Chambers or Court, and David back at the Royal Hotel. Mrs Murgatroyd was there no more: she'd lost a big case for the Company brought by an ex-employee who'd successfully sued it for wrongful dismissal. There was a new manager: a Charles Hobhouse who was far more reasonable, and also gave David more work and sensible hours, so what with that and the reduction for the wedding, David's arrears were beginning to diminish somewhat, though it would still be quite a time before they all cleared. Margaret would continue to have him by the balls for quite a while yet.

Then for a fortnight David found himself alone as Margaret and Heather went away to Barbados for their honeymoon, paid for by their parents, but kept in touch with David by email and telephone. They also tested out from there the remote control elements of the new device, having arranged for Felicity to visit David to supervise and ensure no cheating. They confirmed that neither Margaret nor Heather could release alone: it needed them both. This suited them well. Though lesbian, each thought the other could also be bi, and wouldn't want the other to have even a chance of sex with a male. Heather knew that Margaret's former sexual relationship with David had been mutually very good indeed, and while Heather trusted Margaret absolutely she was glad to have the security of a veto all the same.

Not long after they returned they commenced their second half of their pupillage, so could take cases alone. They did take a few: mostly minor or procedural hearings, though they continued to be involved in their pupil masters' cases as well. Then a month or so later, at about 5.30 p.m one day David took a phone call. It was Margaret.

"David?"

"Yes."

"Something's happened and I'll be late home. About 10 p.m. Heather's away a few days as you know. Can you put something in the oven to be ready when I get back please? Nothing too elaborate. And bring out a bottle of wine to go with it."

"Yes of course. What's happened?"

"I'll tell you about it when I get back."

David did as asked: kedgeree; and prepared he some vegetables to go with it. Margaret was back at 10 p.m. on the dot in a taxi and David poured her a glass of white Beaujolais.

"So what's happened?"

"I've just found out I'm to do a case tomorrow, on my own. It had been my pupil master's but his previous case has overrun so he can't do it. Normally it would go to another member of Chambers but none of them is available either, and in any event they'd be new to the case; whereas I know it inside out having been to all the previous Conferences and preliminary hearings with him and seen all the paperwork for months. I have just come from a last Conference with the client and instructing solicitors, and my pupil master explained the position. The decision was strictly speaking the solicitors but the client emphatically preferred that I did it. It's a most unusual case and really needs someone senior, but short of changing to someone in another set of Chambers at the eleventh hour, there isn't one."

"What's the offence?"

"Grievous bodily harm"

"But they happen all the time"

"Not like this they don't. You couldn't make it up. Facts are these. Boyfriend agrees to meet girlfriend outside a supermarket. He was to do the shopping and take her home. She's a bus driver, 5' 10" broad shouldered, in Company uniform, and would be just off duty from the bus station next door. He and she have an excellent relationship which does however include a lot of horseplay. So he decided, in fun, grab hold of her from behind as if to pull her pants off. Only jokingly, of course. The problem was that it was someone else by mistake: another bus driver in uniform also just off duty and of similar height and build and same straight black hair. She and the girlfriend could have been twins, they were so alike. The girl he'd grabbed not unnaturally took it for a real assault, and acted quick as lightning, almost automatically, by instinct. She happened to have been going to Hilary's self-defence classes and moved like greased lightning; and before the boyfriend knew what was coming he had her hard fingers jabbing into his throat, followed by her knee full force in his balls. He was on the ground in no time, where she kicked him again in the balls just to make sure. Meanwhile the real girlfriend, who'd witnessed it all walking across the car park, came running up and told her to stop and why. The police were called. The upshot was that both persons were charged: he with assault and battery; and she with grievous bodily harm as she'd kneed and kicked so hard she'd damaged him badly. His balls were ruptured. He pleaded guilty before the magistrates and in the unusual circumstances of the case was given a conditional discharge. Neither he nor she had any previous convictions for anything. She on the other hand pleaded not guilty, by virtue of self-defence, was given unconditional bail, and was referred to the Crown Court; and her case is for trial by jury at that Crown Court tomorrow. I'm to represent her: the nub is was or was not her self-defence excessive: she genuinely believed she was under attack and acted instinctively. It's a very tricky case and could go either way."

David nodded. He remembered Hilary's methods from personal experience having been at the receiving end himself.

"I'd like to watch you in action. Can anyone attend? I can't come tomorrow, but I'm free the next day."

"No problem. But there's security at the door and your device will set off the alarm. But not to worry. There'll be two security officers. One's a woman, and I know her well: I've been at that Court quite a bit on other cases. Go to her queue, I'll have tipped her off, and she'll let you through.

David attended the second day. He sat in the public gallery. It was the first time he'd ever been in a court of law, so did not know what to expect. But he heard the accused give evidence, then stood up to cross-examination, then came the summing-ups by the Crown and by Margaret and then the Judge; and then the jury retired. They found the Defendant not guilty by a majority of 10-2.

The instructing solicitors told Margaret afterwards she'd been excellent and on that showing she could expect more briefs in her own right in future.

And so it was. Word of how she'd handled that case way above her pay grade spread like wildfire around the Chamber and the Inn generally, quite apart from that firm of instructing solicitors who'd used those Chambers a lot for difficult cases.

Her pupil master especially was effusive, saying he had been doubtful whether she would succeed, since the Defendant had kicked the man quite viciously in the balls and damaged them even after he was down, and said that nine out of ten juries would have found her guilty for that reason alone.

"So you certainly took that case by the balls, I'd say," he said. Heather was there when he said it and gave Margaret a knowing look.

"I'll tell David that when we back," she said.

And Heather did. David had to agree, but his mind was of course more on Margaret's hold on his own balls, Night after night he felt the power of that tight hard grip on them as he lay alone in bed: Margaret's grip. And even when he was able to stay soft he couldn't help thinking about her. Of all the seventeen sexual partners he'd had Margaret had been the most satisfying by far. And now it would never happen again. Yet still she was somehow drawing him to her like a magnet. He wondered what would happen when he was eventually free. He was sure Margaret would have thought of something, but what?

Meanwhile for the next year and more Margaret prospered. The briefs, as they say, came trooping gaily. And so did Heather prosper, though not in such a spectacular fashion. And David 's life improved too, bit by bit. Within a month he'd been given enough extra hours to take him off benefit, and then (sometimes) to earn a decent wage, even though nothing like what Margaret was now beginning to earn at the Bar. So after slightly over a year he saw he would able to pay off his debt to Margaret completely. Just in time: the hospitality industry was beginning to take a down turn for the worse again and he'd probably have to apply again for Universal Credit before long. It was a fickle line of business, was hospitality,

"So there you are," he said. handing over the last but one instalment of the loan back to Margaret.. "I think next month I'll be entitled to release from the device."

"Yes," said Margaret. "I am a woman of my word. But before I do so, I have another offer."

"Go ahead."

"Heather and I have found a house we want to buy together jointly. Partly with what we've been earning, and partly from the money from my uncle I've been investing, with interest including from you, we've found somewhere we can scrape the money together to put down a decent deposit to purchase. We'd need to surrender our tenancy on this place of course. But on the new house we want someone to look after it, and act as our housekeeper. We'll be far too busy with work at the Bar. Guaranteed wage,which you're not getting now, free board and lodging, job security (golden handcuffs and golden handshake both ways to protect against termination) and no more zero hours contract, and far less stressful than the Royal Hotel. Would you be up for it?"

"Go on."

"You know us. We know you. So you see why? But within it you'll live the life of Riley. Probably entertain people of substance at the Bench and Bar. We're on the rise. Maybe even for silk some day."

"I'm tempted. I really am. Let me think on it. Anything else?"

"I think you know that. You must also agree to be locked for the duration. You don't have to agree, and if you don't then we quite understand. And in the meanwhile, until we move, you can go your own way at any time. But in that case, if you get into financial trouble again, as you well may given the difficulties of the entertainment industry just now, we can't help again. Our money will be tied up in the new house. You'd be looking at Felicity who's been doing very nicely recently from her earnings and commission from you know who recently. She's earning very nicely and would I'm sure. But she takes no prisoners, as you know. You'd be back to Hilary's ball kicking sessions and a life of those hen parties she organizes to get her commission. And I'd not put it past her, or Hazel, to have you in the keyhole device with that epoxy. Sleep on it if you like. Take a week, even more if you want. I've something in draft worded out. Here it is. See what you think. No hurry just now."

David slept on it. In the morning he went to the kitchen for a coffee. Margaret and Heather were down already, both naked as usual. They then got dressed and got a taxi to Chambers.

"What do you reckon?" asked Heather, when they were in the taxi.

"I'd say he'll agree. Take a look at today's paper."

It was the local one. There was a story that the group owning the Royal Hotel were in financial difficulties and reducing staff hours and might even make some redundant.

12