Security, Investment and Collateral Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In which case we've surely got him. By the balls. Your wording was perfect."

"Thanks. You know: having him locked up like this I find a real turn-on. I could never walk around naked with him hanging free. It would be too tempting for him. If he's free and gets hard he's nine inches. And to be honest he wasn't bad in bed at all. You could hardly blame him if he tried again. And I could never report it. The case would make the papers and I'd be toast if I did with these facts."

"My thinking too. So we've got to keep him the way he is. By the end of the coming month he'll have paid in full."

"Absolutely. I had misjudged a bit, I thought it would take him another six months at least. My pupil master told me at the start I needed to take life by the balls, though I don't think his advice was meant to be taken literally. But the alternative would be the prospect David at large with a nine inch boner and we two in his sights in our birthday suits. How else to play it?"

"You were brilliant. He's terrified of Felicity. But he respects and trusts us. We'll drink to it in Chambers."

David again read the draft contract and side letter over another coffee after they'd gone. He'd only be working 3p.m to 6p.m. that day. And as he read through it again he knew it would mean he'd probably never have PIV sex with a woman again. And enforced by Margaret's cleverly worded drafting so that the contract would appear totally vanilla and legally enforceable. Penalty clauses both sides if either terminated so Margaret Heather and David would each have security and too much to lose if the other did so. The killer would be in that side letter from him to them consenting to and desiring and requesting a woman or two to have him by the balls every which way including the enforcement of his chastity for the duration of the vanilla agreement, only terminable if he terminated that too, which with its penalty clauses he'd never realistically do. Margaret was certainly clever: he had to hand it to her. And for the first time in weeks his penis was trying in vain to harden and the base ring was again digging into the back of his balls and squeezing them like a vice as it pushed against the titanium shaft.

After about a week over a morning coffee Margaret asked:

"Well, Thought further?"

"Yes," said David. "You're on."

Margaret smiled. She'd got him by the balls once again and they all three knew it., this time for good. David signed.

"I knew you'd find a way," he said.

"This calls for a celebration," Heather said, taking away the signed side letter and putting it in her handbag. Margaret tweaked David's balls and smiled.

And though it was only early morning Heather poured out another three glasses of champagne.

12