Seduced and Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some nice guys here and a few we are keeping a close watch on. You know what they will want but if anyone goes over the top or you are not happy, just let someone know.

They will be keeping an eye out for you -especially if one of the troublesome lot are involved. Enjoy your evening."

Sally produced a tray with drinks - and told me they were for the table in the corner. I took the tray carefully and walked across the floor to the corner table. There were four men and two women sitting there. A youngish middle aged man looked up and smiled. "Hello," he said, "I haven't seen you here before."

"No" I replied, "I only started this evening."

"Well, I must say you are beautiful, I am delighted to meet you. I am Francis and look forward to getting to know you," he said.

He had a slightly rugged look to him, well dressed but not perfectly finished if you know what I mean. He gave a warm and friendly smile and looked straight into my eyes.

"I will keep a special eye out for you," he said.

He sounded protective and caring and as I looked into his eyes he smiled warmly again.

I served at tables for a short while when the band turned up and the music started.

"Are you allowed to dance or are you only here to serve drinks?" I heard a voice say behind me.

It was Francis. He was a lot taller than he looked sitting down and was obviously well built and moved easily.

"I would love to dance." I said. "Just give me one minute to tell Sally."

Well, I thought to myself, this is the start, I wonder where this will go as I reminded myself what my job here was all about.

He came back with me and led me to the dance floor. The music wasn't slow and cuddly but was slow enough for us to dance together closely. He was obviously a very good dancer, light on his feet and although I hadn't danced much lately, he made it very easy for me, leading me in a very positive way that made following him so easy. We danced two numbers when he asked me to join him for a drink. I looked across; the rest of his party were busy talking together.

He led me to a table at the side of the dance floor and almost immediately, Sally was there to take our order. I ordered a vodka and tonic.

Francis started small talk, and explained the other guys were work colleagues who had brought their partners. I immediately wondered if they were in the same position as I had been with Richard on my first visit but he explained they were celebrating an engagement and were going on somewhere afterwards.

He planned to join a little later. Our drinks arrived and he started asking me about myself, what interests did I have, did I work other than here. It didn't take long before I was telling him I had been married and that my husband had died in a car accident and that I had 2 children.

He was very good at getting me to talk about myself and I felt myself relaxing in his company. He asked me to dance again, this time a slow number.

He pulled me to him as we danced . Gently, in a way that seemed quite natural and very easy. He told me how beautiful I was and that I was the most beautiful woman in the room and he was honoured to be dancing with me. All the right things a girl would like to hear. I reminded myself why I was there but thought to myself if this is working, it is not too bad at all

I saw him looking down at my breasts, there was quite a lot to see." You are beautiful", he said.

"I bet you say that to all the girls", I said. "No" he said, only to those who deserve it.

I felt his arm pull me in a little and his hand was stroking my back lightly. He pulled me closer still and I could feel his body was strong and muscled. His arms were quite thick - he was obviously pretty fit and looked after himself.

As we turned I felt him brush against me. I was wearing so little it was not difficult to feel him. He was obviously a little aroused. As the music stopped he suggested we had another drink. We went back to the table where another couple had taken two of the spare places. Francis looked a little put out but politely introduced me.

The other couple were a young guy of middle eastern looks and a blonde girl wearing much the same as me. Clearly, she worked here also. Her name was Cassie and she seemed very nice. They went off to dance.

Francis turned round to me and said " I know you work here but I as soon as I met you, I felt something I have not felt before with any of the girls here. You seem a little out of place and not the sort of girl I would expect to find here."

"Maybe, I am not" I said. This is my first night and you are the first member I have spoken with other than to serve drinks to."

"Let's dance", he said and we returned to the dance floor.

He pulled me even closer and there was no doubt his arousal was more obvious now. I thought I would see what happened when I brushed across him and, yes, he was definitely hard. I felt him respond by pulling me closer and putting his hands on my back to push my breasts into his chest.

At that moment a loud voice said, " Francis, you can't monopolise this young lady all night, there are others who would like to get to know her."

I looked round and there was the blond haired guy I had been warned about. He reached forward and grabbed my arm as if to take me out of Francis's arms but Francis grabbed his arm and quietly spoke to him.

"Leave her alone Wade, she is with me and I have no intention of letting you near her. She is much too nice for you."

I saw Francis's arm clench and his fingers close and I could see Wade flinch. Francis did not let go but squeezed even harder. Wade let go of my arm with a snort but Francis still held his arm tightly and Wade spluttered,

"Well you can have her tonight, I can wait my turn."

Francis smiled and said "Wade, you will never have a turn with her and if you are as rude and unpleasant again, I will ensure you are booted out of here . You are already on your last warning."

With that he threw Wade's arm away as if it were trash. Wade nearly fell over but he turned and walked away.

I realised that these two men effectively been fighting over me and Francis had protected me. I felt a slight flush of excitement, this man cared for me. I had not felt this for a long time, at least not since Robin had led me on and brought me here as his girl friend, only for me to discover that he had not cared for me at all. I felt safe with Francis, he was certainly an imposing man, not just physically but he had a confidence that I admired. I realised I was enjoying myself. I felt wanted, sexy and rather aroused

"Come on," said Francis, let's get off the floor."

"No, I would rather stay here - I was enjoying dancing with you before we were interrupted - would you mind if we danced some more?"

"I would love to, I just thought he might have ruined the atmosphere."

I settled in to his arms and I felt him pull me closer to him. My breasts were lightly crushed against his body and I felt my nipples stirring under the flimsy top I was wearing. He was an excellent dancer and seemed to glide me round the floor effortlessly. I could smell the faint smell of his after shave, it was seductive.

We danced for a long time until the band stopped playing.

"Do you fancy a drink now?" he asked.

"Yes, that would be lovely."

We went back to our table but the others were still there. "Let's go over there." he said - "there is a table in the corner."

Sally came over and took our order. I decided to forgo the vodka and ordered a glass of dry white wine.

She brought the drinks over and gave me a little thumbs up sign behind his back.

He raised his glass. "To the most beautiful woman here."

We sat for a little while and chatted. Having already told him about my husband, I asked him about himself.

He told me he had married his childhood sweetheart but that his wife had died in a car accident 14 years ago and he had brought up his 2 children without her. They were both now at university so he finally had some time to himself. He was an architect and had obviously done well for himself. He explained that he had been lucky in that he had been able to work from home when there were difficult times with the kids and had had a few very lucky breaks in his career which had helped him to be quite sought after.

I couldn't believe the coincidence, we have much in common - we had both been parted from the ones we loved, we are both alone and bringing up our kids on our own. It felt uncanny. It felt as though it was pre-ordained that we should meet.

He moved closer to me and stroked my shoulder and ran his fingers down my arm and on to the top of my breast.

"I have not felt like this for many years. You are just perfect by every measure I can think of. I know you work here and are expected to spend time with the members but that is not how I feel about you in just the short time we have spent together this evening."

By this time I was quite confused. I did like what I had seen of Francis so far and anywhere but here I would be pleased to see him again and get to know him better and, probably, in time sleep with him, but that wasn't the relationship was it?

I am here to have sex with the members. To be a whore. I sensed that Francis did not want to view me that way and, in truth, in the short time I had known him, that wasn't the way I wanted to be with him.

I decided to make it easy for us both. I knew what I was there for but I did not feel like I was being made to and I knew I could say 'no' to him if I wanted to. But in truth, I wanted to be with him. He somehow seemed to press all the right buttons for me. If I was to be a 'working girl' I could think of worst ways to start my new career. I realised I had resigned myself to having sex and being paid for it so I figured I might as well get on with it.

"Francis, if you want to go somewhere more private, I would like to be with you."

I felt aroused in a way I had not felt for some time, not blouse ripping horny but sexy, attractive and very feminine. I could feel my hardened nipples rubbing against my top and when I looked down, they were clearly visible. That realisation went immediately to my pussy which I could feel was getting very damp

He looked at me , and with a shy grin, he took my hand and led me to the lift in the hall.

"I have a room here. I stay here when I am in town are you OK going there?"

I nodded and smiled at him.

As the lift door closed, he pulled me to him, tipped my chin up slightly and kissed me gently on the lips.

We went up to his room. I was quite surprised - the room was beautifully furnished and very upmarket. He closed the door and turned towards me.

"Would you like a drink? Another white wine?"

"Thank you that would be great."

He poured the drink and came over to me. He kissed me gently and handed me the drink.

I knew he could just tell me to get undressed and get on with it but he was making g the effort to make it less sordid.

His hands went up to the top of my halter neck and untied it. He let it fall, releasing my breasts. They are not huge but they are firm and stood out proudly. The nipples were hard, and as I watched him, he leaned down and gently licked them. I put my drink down and placed my hands behind his head and held him there. He stroked my nipples with his tongue and his hands came up to hold both my breasts. He squeezed them gently and lovingly. His tongue came up to my neck while his fingers played with my breasts and nipples. He nuzzled my neck and pulled me to him and ran his hand through my hair.

He turned my head and kissed me softly on my lips.

"I have wanted to do that all evening" he said.

I smiled , "I have wanted you to."

He kissed me again and this time I responded with some urgency. My nipples were hard and tingling and I felt so aroused. I could feel myself leaning in to him as he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me to him. I could feel myself melting into him.

He took one of my nipples and gently rolled it sending an electric current through me. I could feel it in my dampening panties.

He slipped my top over my head leaving me naked from the waist up.

I reached up and undid his tie. It came away easily. I started unbuttoning his shirt but my fingers fumbled. He helped me until all the buttons were undone and I slipped the shirt off his shoulders.

He was just as I had imagined - firm, muscled and well toned. I leaned against his chest and for the first time ever I noticed a man's nipples. They were also hard, just like mine. I stroked them and ran my nails over them pushing them in slightly. He moaned quietly. He unbuckled his belt and the waist of his trousers and they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them and pulled me to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

His hands went under my skirt and pulled me to him. I felt his fingers slide under my tiny panties and he pulled them slowly down. They passed over my hips and dropped to the floor. I felt his hands fumbling with the clip on the waist of my skirt. I let him unclip it and my skirt also dropped to the floor.

Although he had slipped his shoes off, we were in that ridiculous position where our passion had left him in his socks and underpants. I felt his hard erection through his pants and with one hand pulled his pants forward and with the other released his cock from its prison. He wasn't huge but slightly above average in length but definitely in thickness.

He quickly pulled me to the edge of the bed where he slipped off his pants and socks in one swift movement.

I felt him slide down my tummy licking and kissing me as he went. He reached my beautifully smooth pussy and I felt his tongue running down the side and over the top. I had never been fully bare down there before so this was new. I loved the feeling of the smoothness as his tongue ran easily round my slit. I felt him start to nibble at my pussy lips and then his tongue touched my clit - I felt on fire and as he worked his way up and down and over my pussy, I could feel myself lubricating like never before.

I felt that familiar build up of passion and intensity and knew that I was building to a lovely orgasm.

I pulled his head into my groin and pushed myself against him as he licked me up and down.

"Yes, yes, yes. That feels so good. Please don't stop, don't stop."

He didn't and I came with a huge moan as I felt myself wetting his face with my cum.

He rolled over and pulled me on top of him. Lifting me slightly, he positioned his cock at my pussy lips and gently pulled me down on top of him. I raised myself on my arms and shuffled up so I was kneeling astride him. I guided the tip of his cock to my pussy lips and lowered myself onto him. I felt myself being stretched and took it slowly, lifting and dipping until I felt the head fill me up. He was definitely big and I was struggling to take his thick cock. I lowered myself slowly until I felt him fill me totally.

I lay there a little while revelling in that luscious full feeling you can only get from a thick cock that was all the way in. I started to move slowly drawing out and then pushing back in. I was so wet that it soon become a smooth creamy feeling as he thrust to match my forward movements.

His hands found my breasts and played with my nipples. He pulled my breasts to him and sucked them.

I felt his hands grab the cheeks of my bum as he pulled me into him. I was in a great position to drive my G spot and clitoris onto him. I was rubbing my clit against him each time I bottomed out.

It took little time for me to feel the beginning of another orgasm. It was building with every stroke and as I felt it wash over me I felt his cock thicken followed by that warm internal sensation of being filled with hot cum

I hadn't expected to cum while I was working, thinking it would be just too workmanlike to get any satisfaction, but not only had I cum twice, we had cum together. That is something I always love.

Something very satisfying.

It had all happened so quickly also. It had been amazing as a first experience.

Then he gave me the surprise of my life. He pulled me up to him, kissed me and then rolled me over so he was level with my pussy. he leaned down and started licking me there, cleaning all his cum from me and as he did so, I felt him working his tongue magic on my clit. I was still in the the

withdrawal of the last orgasm and quickly felt his tongue bring me back to that level of high arousal.

As I felt another orgasm wash over me, I looked down and saw him look at me. His face was covered in my juices. He came up to me and I started to lick his face clean. I tasted our mingled juices. His cock was beginning to soften so I gently took it in to my mouth and cleaned him with my lips.

" I doubt I can get hard again so quickly." he said.

But I could feel a slight hardening and kept working my tongue and cheek on and round his cock. It didn't very long at all before he was plenty hard enough to go again.

I looked at him, " I think you can, you just need a little encouragement."

He reached down and lifted my legs up, placing them on his shoulders and gently pushed his now hard cock into me. He wasn't rough or hard, he just slid into me, stretching me slightly as he went.

Our first coupling had been in silence with nothing spoken but this time he looked at me and said,

" I want to remember tonight as something very special." as he started to stroke my pussy on the

inside with his now rock hard cock.

He leaned forward and pushed my knees against my shoulders as he started to pound into me. I could feel hear his cock making squishing sounds as he drove into me, getting harder and faster.

"I love that feeling of your cock inside me. Fuck me, fuck me fuck me with your lovely cock."

I knew I would cum again, I could feel that escalating sensation as he drove into me.

It burst over me as I came yet again. "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, harder, harder, harder, don't stop"

I came so hard, I felt his cock deep inside me as he pumped harder and harder. His thrusts were becoming shorter and faster.

"Yes, yes yes," he shouted as he built up to his ejaculation and I felt him shoot his load inside me.

He looked at me. "It is a long time since I have done that." he said.

'What, had sex?"

"No, cum a second time so soon".

We laid there a short while as he held my hand and stroked all over my body.

"I never expected to find a lady like you."

I didn't like to remind him that I was hardly a lady but I did think that perhaps a little bit of realism was called for.

I looked at him as I lay beside him. " Thank you. I am so glad I met you for my first night here. I was really worried about what might happen but you have made it a special evening for me."

His voice had a slight falter as he said, "I suppose you have to go back to work now don't you?"

" I don't really know. - although I was told what I had to do, I was given no specific instructions other than to be welcoming and friendly in every way. I just assumed that coming up here with you is what was expected of me. From your experience, what usually happens?"

"I don't really know, I have rarely spent time with any of the girls here. When I have, it was when I felt randy and just needed some sex.

The who didn't matter and I was very selfish. But to answer your question, I guess you need to take a shower and go back to what you were doing, serving drinks, dancing maybe. I would really like you to stay with me but I have to join the other work colleagues as I am the boss and expect to be the host..and no doubt pay. I would love you to join us but I know you can't. If I had known I would meet you I could have arranged it with Paul but sadly I didn't."