All Comments on 'Seduced by a 30 Year Old Black Man'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 4 years ago
Good story

I look forward to more from you.

julie_van01julie_van01over 4 years ago
30 year old black lover

Totally enjoyed your story. It has what I call the unmistakable ring of truth to it which makes it all the more enjoyable. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young Black Stud

This is my fantasy too, for my hot 65 year old white wife to find a young black stud to fuck her married pussy and shoot her mature womb full of his young black cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please!

Honest, emotional, and intensely erotic. And, so well written! I do hope you will continue your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lisa loves black

This is such a realistic story. I am a mature white lady. I am married and 60 now. About 10 years ago, I was taken by my black boss who was 28 then. It was so intense. We continued for 2 years after that but all good itmes have to come to an end, sadly. He got promoted and transferred but the sweet memories will be with me forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yum

I'm a 33yr old married white woman and I would love to be taken by a big thick black cock. My husband has a really nice cock but I would love to see if I could take a big black one. I think black men are beautiful.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 4 years ago
Hot!

Stories are so hot when they are based on reality. Well done!

dacoach44dacoach44over 4 years ago
Just lovely..

So glad for you. You obviously needed a good fuck. The racial stuff? Its fun; I have been with 2 black women, and loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

It’s to bad you and your husband split. Many husbands want to see their wives love sex with blackmen. Obviously he was one and it would have saved both of your feelings. I tried to get my wife to understand why I wanted her to love a huge blackcock but she couldn’t accept it. To see the woman you love being satisfied and going crazy while a Blackman ruins her is so exciting. The funny thing is it makes her so much sexier and makes you want her more. A win win situation for everyone.0SoX0N

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years agoAuthor
Please Read The story...HUSBAND AND I DID NOT SPLIT UP!

Not sure where the poster below gathered that me and my husband had split...???

We were separated when this happened, but soon after were back together. All is well in our marriage - he just learned to share!

Kisses,

Deeanna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The husband is a woman with a penis?....

Tommi is the spelling for the name of a female. Tommy is the spelling for a male.

diamondjimdiamondjimabout 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

So many people like to read but never take the time to share. It was a hot story that seems rooted in personal experience. DJ

daddydekedaddydekeabout 3 years ago

Great story by an obviously hot and sexy woman who discovered new horizons!

Thank you for boldly sharing your experience with all of us!

As DeeAnna's ex-boyfriend, I can tell you that this story is only partially a work of fiction. DeeAnna is very much as naughty a woman as you will ever find! Very pretty, sexy, sensual, adventurous, erotic, naughty and submissive.

I am not the man in the story, but we had over three years of great sex and fun times together.

DeeAnna & Tom are a great couple and I value my memories with them, and especially her! ~Deke~

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I tried to get my wife to try black sex, but she refused even though she was a hotwife. Personally, I think all white women should try black sex at least two to three times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story and always wanted this to happen to my wife. Would love to have a strong young black man have the power and control to come to our house to have her suck his cock and for her to love him doing it. Having him sit on our couch and showing me what a slut he’s turned her into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love thinking about my young wife being fucked by a black guy who has a really thick cock. I imagine hearing her moaning as he stretches her out. How she responds and gets wetter as he gets deeper in her. I want him to make her cum over and over again as he tells her she’s going to love black men fucking her when he’s done.

I want her to love it so much she holds it and feeds it to me after he’s done while she tells me how much better he fucks her and makes me thank him for satisfying her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow very well told love to know you still fucking Baron did you tell your

husband in detail how he fuck you

Bi_maybeBi_maybeover 1 year ago

My goodness! I have such a hardon right now. I had a wife who did step out while we were married and this story makes it all real again. And she wasn't choosy about black or white. She just couldn't control herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A nice, hot, short story. My first black man happened after my husband (we were 47) had a couple of flings with much younger women. Call it Karma. One humid Saturday afternoon, I was people watching, sipping a cool cosmo near NYU, when one of my younger black work acquaintances walked by, I waved him over. Two drinks down, a cloud of "sweet air" aka weed, swept by us, I inhaled deeply, smiled, mentioned it had been some time since my last J. He invited he to his small place to share a joint. "Hmm yeah, why not?" We drank G&Ts, smoked up a storm, somehow :) my pump white tits sprang free, soon I was nude, we were kissing as his black fingers were parting my auburn bush and fingering me. He got up dropped his pants, his impressive black cock sprang free, I went down on him and then he fucked my brains out three times that afternoon. Call it Karma. I enjoy my black "studs", they're my FWBs, sometimes it's a very racial, the black man fucking a willing white woman. Call it Karma.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana11 months agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous! You should write a story about your NYU experiences...sounds like it's ripe for telling!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

I loved it DeeAnna! It was especially hot because it was 100% true and real, not fiction. You must be one helluva sexy woman!! I gave it 5 stars too, btw.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DeeAnna you are now on my watchlist. My favorite fantasy sex is to see my White wife being fucked hard by a Big Black Cock and your story sounds like a reality I could enjoy. This is the second of your stories I've read and I like the details you provide (as in any task, it pays to be exact) but the need to put down your husband doesn't add to the enjoyment of the sexual adventure. Two, down and ten to read.

Your bio photo is so enticing...would love to see you from the front even if the face is blurred.

I lived in Great Falls for a few years so I know there aren't that many black males around so maybe you are tapping into the Malmstrom supply of willing white pussy hounds. Good Hunting!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One short but nice hot story, I guess that's called a quickie. I was 32 at the time, in Atlanta for big exhibition where we met. He was tall black man, a couple of years older than me, marketing. Later that day back at the W Hotel, he saw me take a dip in the small rooftop pool, we had a drink, then he asked me to join him for dinner, so we went out, food, drinks, talk and next he invited me to a place, I kid you not called the: Tongue and Groove, haha, ok, one drink, well it was drinks for me, music, dancing, hot dancing, sexy hot dancing against his bulge. In the Uber back, I was stroking his big bulge, sometime after 1 am we got to my room. Within minutes I had his BBC in my mouth, I sucked on him and got fucked by a black man for the first time and again later that day before I flew home. Totally forgot I was married when he was fucking me.

The_WatermanThe_Waterman6 months ago

A good start. Now I'm going to read more of your stories. Looking forward to reading you.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie3 months ago

Deeanna, I liked your story a lot. Well written and the build up with touching..naughty comments…you can tell it is real. You got me hard reading it..

I will continue and read your other stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...