Seduced by a FutaMILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well unfortunately nobody's lactating so...," Chris snorted.

.

"That's not entirely true," Jessica replied carefully.

Jessica opened her blouse and revealed her large breasts.

Chris watched as a bead of pearly white seeped out of her large quarter sized nipple

"You're lactating?"

"It's normal for a small number of women like me, it's ironic since my first husband left me because we couldn't have children but maybe that's what brought you and I together."

"Excuse me?"

"You don't have a mother who can care for you and I honestly wish I'd had a child like you."

"I'm flattered but..."

Jessica shushed him. "Don't worry about anyone else right now, this is about what you want."

Chris looked at her and then leaned forward carefully and latched on to one of her nipples and started to suckle. Sweet tasting essence flowed into his mouth and Chris closed hisceyes and moaned in appreciation. Thus he didn't see the satisfied predatory smirk that curled Jessica's lips.

Jessica gently stroked Chris's hair as he sucked harder and even started swirling his tongue.

The thick sweet liquid was warm in his mouth and even warmer in his belly. He felt light and bouncy like a balloon filled with warm air. Suddenly he was holding onto Jessica by his suckling mouth; it was as if he could float away if he didn't hold on to her.

"That's it baby, mommy loves when you do that." Jessica moaned.

If anyone could have watched their interactions they'd have noticed that Jessica seemed especially fascinated by Chris's crotch, seemingly watching for a specific reaction and smiling wickedly when there was a very obvious and powerful stirring in his pants.

Chris blushed and straightened up while clutching at himself to hide his shameful arousal from his eccentric but still generous neighbor.

"I'm so sorry ma'am."

"Chris," she gently scolded, "we discussed this you don't have to call me ma'am in fact I'd prefer it."

"It's just I umm,...I have a hard on." He finished shamefully.

"Chris it's totally natural, normal and involuntary as breathing it just means you're a healthy vigorous young man."

"You're not offended?"

"Oh Honey I'm relieved you're relaxed enough around me to have that reaction."

"I don't want to upset you it's just I've always wanted a mother but you're a beautiful woman so my head's all messed up with my heart and-"

Jessica leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. Chris felt himself relaxing and he opened his mouth to allow her tongue in to search for any remaining drops of sweet milk.

"Mommy!" Chris groaned

Shh, Mommy is finally here and she'll make everything better." Jessica whispered, "Why don't we wash up."

Jessica rose and gestured for Chris's hand and he gave in and they walked towards the bathroom.

"Mommy has secrets of her own, Chris, I'm not like other women,...not like your original mother."

"Your breasts are certainly nicer."

"I'm serious Chris you've shown me a very private very important thing and it's only fair I return the favor."

They arrived in the bathroom. There was a sunken bathtub on a dais and a stand-up shower set into the corner.

Jessica began to disrobe.

Chris and his father had been living separate schedules for a long time. Chris had rarely seen anyone else naked. He blushed and tried to hide his erection.

"There's nothing you need to be ashamed of Chris, it's a decently sized penis."

"Mom, having an uncontrollable erection is something that you can't understand."

"Oh I think you'll find that I can relate to that much better than you could imagine."

Jessica drew down her panties and unleashed an impressively sized phallus.

Chris blinked, "You're a man?"

"No sweetheart I'm a futanari I have a vagina AND penis."

"No that's not a penis, I've seen penises, I have a penis..." Chris snorted, and he gestured towards his own modestly sized manhood, "I've watched enough porn to know THAT is a capital C-O-C-K, cock!"

"Watched big cock porn have you?" Jessica smirked, "And I thought you were a nice boy!"

"I am nice, but I'm not dead," Chris whined, "So your husband,...the one who left you...?"

"He wasn't comfortable with this... or everything that tends to come with it."

Jessica had unwittingly found the deepest flaws in Chris's emotional armor. Having been rejected by both a mother and father he hated the idea someone might be rejected because of circumstances over which they had no control.

Chris reached out and embraced Jessica's nakedness, hugging her as hard as he had before. He ran his hands up and down her broad back. He could feel powerful muscle beneath the silken skin.

"That's his loss Mommy." Chris whispered, "and my gain."

Jessica enfolded him in a powerful hug. She felt stronger and yet weaker, no not weak, more soft." She wanted to protect this young man. From the cruelty of the world he was already familiar with from the disgraceful apathy of his father and yes from the dark urges sending blood pumping to the slowly inflating slab of hard meat between her legs.

Jessica looked at him with love in her eyes and gently pulled his face towards her, kissing him softly. Her mouth gradually opened up, her tongue reaching out to curl around his own.

Jessica then turned around and opened the faucet, starting the shower. She gently pulled Chris into the shower stall under the warm spray. Chris tried to focus his gaze on anything other than her hard futa-cock. Yet hard as he tried his eyes were pulled magnetically back to her shaft, water drizzling across its veiny surface.

They both stood under the cascading water, letting their bodies become soaked. Jessica reached for a bottle of shower gel and popped off the cap.

"Raise your arms baby," she whispered in his ear.

Chris lifted his arms above his head and watched as Jessica squeezed a big dollop of the sweet smelling soapy liquid into her hands, and started sliding her hands over his chest, down his body and over his heart-shaped ass. Jessica worked her hands around his upper body, massaging the soap over his chest and around his shoulders. Chris felt her run her fingers down his chest and over his stomach, and across his slim torso. The water and the gel mixed together and Chris's body was soon covered in the soapy cream. A sweet smelling fragrance filling the enclosed space. Jessica dropped the bottle onto the tiled floor and Max placed his hands on the wall as Jessica continued to run her soap-covered hands down his stomach and eventually around his twitching hardness. Curling her hand around Chris's shaft and fisting him off. Chris's bottom started to shift and pump his erection rhythmically in and out of Jessica's hand, slick with gel and water, which started to stroke him faster and faster.

Chris felt Jessica press her breasts into his back and as his ass twitched and convulsed She slid her other hand down his chest around and over his stomach and pinching his sensitive nipples. He quickly noticed her own erection rising to nestle between his wet thighs while her strong arms and hands enfolded him.

"You can touch Mommy's cock."

The hot water ran over their bodies, tightly huddled together, her big futa-cock squashed between Chris's thighs. Chris felt her hump against his bottom sliding her cock back-and-forth moaning softly in his ear. Chris's hands started playing with Jessica's huge black cock.With both his hands working over the entire length of her huge shaft,

"You like to play with Mommy's big cock don't you?"

"Yes Mommy!" Chris groaned, his hands stroking and pleasuring Jessica's shaft.

"You like that baby," Jessica whispered into his ear, "you like Mommy giving you her futa-cock to play with?"

"Yes Mommy," he moaned as he leaned his head back on Jessica's bosom and tightly closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jessica's ebony meat between his legs, his hands wrapped around her girth. a sinfully sweet promise of greater sensations to come.

Chris could feel Jessica's hot shaft running in between his legs and suddenly he was very aware that water was running down his back in between the globes of his ass and finally over his hungry wet bussy.

For several minutes they stood pressed against each other while Chris gave Jessica's monstrous ebony rod a handjob. Her moans grew louder and her humping more aggressive.

"Oh honey I'm going to cum, Mommy wants to give you one more snack."

Jessica's shaft erupted, a volcanic release of semen along with powerful convulsions that made her groan and sigh.

Chris watched Jessica's hand capture ropes of cum as they shot from her cock like a shotgun. Completely filling her large hand. Chris watched the pearlescent puddle coming towards him. So many thoughts and feelings about what it might be like to have sex, be dominated to have a caring mother and an understanding dominant, it all came together in this moment.

Her cupped hand arrived at his mouth and Chris opened his lips to lick and drink the cum in her hands.

"That's a good boy, drink all of Mommy's milk. You really are my special little man."

"Thank you Mommy but..." Chris replied, "but I'm still throbbing."

Chris started rubbing his still achingly hard erection against Jessica's muscular thigh.

"Does my horny little boy want to make a mess on Mommy's thighs?"

"I'm sorry Mommy, I've never been this horny before."

"I know Sweetness but Mommy loves that you're so horny, it means we'll be able to play some very fun games,...starting with an old favorite." Jessica cooed, "Tell me, have you watched edging porn?"

Chris nodded, "I'm not good at those Mommy, I never really cum when they say."

"That's because you didn't have a loving Mommy to properly train you Chris but I'll make sure you have a good time and Mommy will reward you with a fun gift."

Chris nodded and Jessica embraced him again stroking him with a grip that was not too loose and not too tight.

Chris quickly realized that the point was to get him just excited enough to maintain his erection but not send him over the edge

Chris humped against her stroking fist, but every time he seemed on the verge of climax Jessica would stop stroking his twitching hardness or gently smack his balls, not hard enough to cause pain but consistently distract from his perilously close orgasm.

"Please Mommy let me cum," Chris pleaded.

"Oh my brave little man, Mother is training your naughty little manhood," Jessica whispered, "from now on you will orgasm for one reason and one reason only,...to serve your greatest desire and what does my sweetheart want most?"

"To please My Mommy," Chris gasped.

"And that's why Mommy is rewarding you with a special present."

Chris was amazed his twitching erection was able to withstand her gentle puffs of cold air or soft touches but then she snapped a roughly made leather collar around the base of his shaft and balls.

Now the true genius of Mother's teasing became apparent. Jessica had teased him to the brink and now with the collar around his manhood his blood was effectively sealed in his shaft while his cum remained in his balls.

"Now you can fuck your Mommy as long as she wants you to,...and she's hungry for you Little Man."

Chris watched as Jessica squeezed and stroked her huge futa-cock before lifting it up enough for Chris to see the dripping wet pussy underneath.

Chris fell on her then sinking his throbbing member deep inside her hot sex and pistoned his hips with a frenzy in and out, in and out.

"This feels amazing Mommy," Chris gasped

"Tell me baby Mommy needs to know how slutty you are."

"Mommy's pussy feels warm and soft but it's so tight on my shaft it makes me crazy how good it feels."

Jessica moaned at his praise, she'd missed this, the passion of a fresh young eager partner willing to learn but not a mindless shell with no desire but what was put there, no this time things would be different this time Jessica would be a good Mommy-Dommy.

Chris clutched her close and Jessica pulled his lips to her breasts.

"Drink Mommy's milk baby enjoy Mommy like she enjoys you."

Chris latched on to her nipple again and drank deeply. Jessica moaned, enjoying the feeling of her milk filling Chris's belly even as his erection promised to fill her up with love as pure and beautiful as he was.

Her hands slid down his back, cupping his ass. As Chris thrashed atop her, Jessica's finger penetrated Chris's anus. Deeper and deeper that digit plunged until she found that special little button that waited inside every man, waiting for a knowledgeable finger,...or other appendage.

Chris groaned and his ass and hips started twitching and rolling around driven by sensations he had never felt before.

"Mommy, your finger,...my bottom...it's making

me crazy," Chris whined.

"Oh my sweet Little Man," Jessica sighed, "Mommy loves that you're going crazy with love for your Mother's futa-pussy."

They rutted like animals with Chris bringing Jessica to climax over and over with his deeply thrusting erection.

"Please Mommy let me cum I'll do anything you say please!" Chris begged and Jessica pulled him close while reaching down to unsnap the leather collar around his shaft and balls.

Sensations tore through him then and if it was possible Chris doubled his efforts thrusting with an intensity that made Jessica scream in joy at the passion behind his lovemaking.

He cried out and went into convulsions with each explosive ejaculation. Eruptions so powerful and intense that he fell backwards and his penis continued to eject semen onto his partner who roared with delight as each splash of cum felt like hot lava on her flesh. The last thing Chris saw before unconsciousness took him was jets of futa-cum landing on his body. He used what little sense remained to open his mouth so some of her yummy dick-milk landed in his mouth as well as the rest of him.

8

9

8

They slept on the tile floor and didn't have the strength to move until the morning.

Jessica watched as Chris efficiently and effectively divided all the leftovers into three piles.

"I regularly make lunch for some friends," Chris explained, "And this is for my dad -- so this'll be perfect."

"I'll take it over to him myself," Jessica replied, "I really should introduce myself to him anyways."

"Are you sure Mommy?"

"You don't need to worry about me, you go to class and when you get home I'll have something delicious hot and ready. In fact you can eat your dinners at my place. Come over any time."

"OK!"

Jessica smiled, "My door is always open to you but I will insist on you doing a few things for me going forward."

"What things?"

"Be honest with your Mommy, we can play a lot of fun games with each other but I need to know that I can trust you'll always tell me the truth whenever you feel uncomfortable or you need something from me."

"Always Mommy, I'll always be truthful with you."

"Number Two, Mommy loves to share your pleasure so from this day forward, your pleasure is to be shared with me alone. Mommy wants to share her Little Man's perverted journey. I don't care how horny and crazy the thought of playtime makes you. No more masturbating by yourself."

"You're not going to make me wear a chastity cage or something like that are you?"

"You know about that?"

"I'm young, bored and have internet access," Chris snorted, "Plus that ring thing..."

"Did you like it?" Jessica asked, already knowing the answer.

"I loved it but I'm not sure I could wear something like that twenty-four seven."

So he knew about chastity devices and had thought about it enough to speculate and he'd enjoyed his first sampling via the simple cock ring,...oh this boy was a juicy piece of fruit dangling in an erotic Garden of Eden. No, not like before, this time things would be different...better, safer.

"The ring is just for playtime with Mommy, I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm thinking of getting you something like it but personalized."

"Engraved?"

The smile that brightened his face was definitely worth the minor effort to get him a cock-and-ball harness.

Jessica took Chris's face in her hands, speaking with a seriousness Chris could feel tingling throughout his body like static electricity.

"And Chris," She said, "trust that if I really don't want you to masturbte,...I don't need fancy accessories or keys to do it."

Chris had watched enough internet clips to know what a true dominant looked and sounded like, not some actress playing a role but a woman who could bend someone's mind, body and sexuality to their own whims. This Jessica, whoever she'd been before, was a True Dominant and some part of Chris had suddenly awakened to the joy of submission to his new Mommy's will. It yearned to experience her true power and intensity,...well maybe one day.

"Yes Mommy."

"Now go learn more wonderful things and we can talk about our new family when you get home."

"Thanks Mommy."

"Oh and I took the liberty to call you an Uber, he'll drive you to school. Give me a call whenever you're ready to come home and I'll send him over to pick you up."

8

9

8

Jessica left the leftover food outside Chris's door, his father failed to answer her polite knocking. She was back at her apartment and she ordered an engraved cock and ball ring. She also tossed a harness accented with a charming bow tie in an online cart for after she had a better idea what Chris's actual sizes were.

Then she did some digging based on the information Chris had freely given. She soon had the life and times of Chris, his father Alec and a rough idea who they were and what they'd been before her fateful encounter with Chris.

The Uber Driver sent her the receipt for the morning ride and Jessica made note of the addresses for his little friends which he'd felt a need to pick-up as she predicted. She'd check on them later, it might be useful to know what other people might be influencing her Little Man's mind and life.

Chris had been reluctantly honest about his Dad's job and habits. Jessica would need a deep-dive to be sure but Alec seemed to have graduated from a small but prestigious northwestern college. The place had been women-only for decades before its at-the-time controversial gender integration. Jessica hadn't gone herself, preferring the prestige of a Harvard University Degree but she was a very private donor so she was aware of a little-known fact. The college was a hotbed for futanari like herself. The school's athletic dominance owed much to the many futa-amazons on campus. Apparently Chris had been born shortly after Alec barely graduated. His grades and test scores, never anything beyond mediocre, had suddenly nosedived in his final year. A distracted student surrounded by futa-amazons who effectively controlled the campus and faculty and whose grades mysteriously tanked before he ended up a barely employed single father working a series of minimum wage jobs despite decent post secondary qualifications.

For her the most delicious and telling detail was Chris's hospital birth form which she found an online copy of. The father was listed of course but no mother and it was telling the hospital had mentioned birth by C-section. Male Pregnancy via futa-cum wasn't so commonplace that it wasn't remarked on and she'd had enough futanari friends and colleagues and been irresponsible enough herself in the past to recognize the signs.

Alec hadn't been ghosted by Chris's mother. Alec had BEEN Chris's mother, after a fashion. The futa-amazon who'd knocked him up likely had the same views on parenthood as she'd had on consent, aka negligible and barely acknowledged. Indeed now that she knew which school he'd been to, finding the futanari who fathered Chris should be easy Hell, given her own once notorious reputation, they'd likely run in the same circles. Little disposable fucktoys like Alec used to tremble at the name and raging futa-cock of Jessica Peterson.