Seduced by a Grand Daddy

Story Info
It was supposed to be a trip to the sauna.
1.5k words
4.18
19.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers

It was a hot and quite humid day, to the point of being overpowering. But on the plus side, I had the afternoon to myself, to do as I please & with who I pleased

As soon as everyone had gone I logged onto a couple of hook up sites that I'm on,I wanted cock and I wanted it bad.

The night before I'd left a message on the local cruise listings for a sauna that was about a ten-minute drive from where I live, plus one on the message board. But It was a case of plenty of profile views, but sadly no messages or replies on either the cruise listing or the message board. "Oh well, their loss" I thought to myself.

So nothing ventured, nothing gained. I switched to another site that I'm on and changed my profile headline from "Just browsing" to "If I'm online, I'm horny and looking to meet".

I didn't have to wait long as within ten minutes a reply came back from a guy called Davey, who was three or four years older than me asking if I was free this afternoon. I checked him out, 5'8 stocky build with grey spiky hair and a goatee beard.

I scrolled down past the holiday snaps to the more risqué photos of him in a pair of tight white boxers that left nothing to the imagination, of him wearing a black leather jock strap.... And that was just for starters!!

As I scrolled further down, I got to see him naked for the first time, some of the pictures would make a hard core porn director blush!!

I replied that I was available to meet up with him in about an hour or so. He sent me his postcode. As luck would have it, he was only a few minutes walk from where I live.

I went for a shower, my mind was racing after seeing those pictures and it wasn't long before I was masturbating in the shower, teasing my semi hard cock by stroking it gently with my fingers until it got hard and then pulling my foreskin back and forth from the base of my penis, taking myself closer and closer to the point of no return. Quickly I grabbed the base of my cock and somehow I managed to stem my flow of cum

Realising that I'd taken a bit longer in the shower than I intended, I changed into a pair of tight blue jeans and a light blue shirt and a pair of old canvas shoes, with nothing on underneath. I felt so horny it was obscene as I made the ten-minute walk to Davey's house

I was greeted by Davey and no sooner had the front door closed behind me, I found myself locked in a passionate embrace, his beard tickled my face as he kissed me, his tongue rolling around inside my mouth as I ran my fingers through his spiky hair.

"Mmmm I've had my eye on you for ages, Bobby," he whispered in my ear as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt and proceeded to kiss me on the neck.

"Really?" I gasped and "For how long?" I asked as I ran my hand down his thigh.

"Ooh quite a while; in fact, from the first time I saw you in the village last year in the barber's shop."

We continued kissing and caressing each other for quite a while, slowly I unbuttoned his shirt and teased his nipples, this seemed to have quite an effect as he moaned with pleasure and I unzipped his jeans and found that he was wearing the black leather jock strap that he had been wearing in the pictures on his profile.

We stopped kissing for a moment. His eyes locked with mine as he undid my jeans, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he realised that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Ooh my goodness, what have we here?" he chuckled as he lowered my jeans down to my ankles and proceeded to play with my cock.

"Looks like you want it badly, don't you Bobby? As badly as I want you right now."

"Mmmm yes I do, Davey," as I smiled back at him and without warning he got down onto his knees and wrapped his lips around my cock.

I gasped with pleasure as he expertly sucked me, his tongue revolving around my bulbous knob, my head was all over the place and I had to sit on one of the stairs behind me, my legs spread wide open as Davey continued to suck me.

Davey stopped sucking me briefly for a moment and asked.

"Shall we go upstairs, Bobby?" His piercing blue eyes twinkled in such a mischievous way, it was like I was under his spell & you could almost cut the expectation & the excitement we were both feeling with a knife

Yes let's head upstairs I replied, as I pulled up my jeans and followed him and I found myself locked in another passionate embrace, our clothes strewn across the bedroom floor.

I sank to my knees and started playing with his 6" cock and now it was Davey's turn to buckle and weaken with pleasure as I teased his knob gently with the tip of my tongue, his fingers running through my hair.

"Let's get on the bed shall we. He looked magnificent, his cock glistening with saliva and precum. I continued working on his cock, wrapping my lips around it as he gently rocked his hips up and down, sending shivers down his spine

I positioned myself so that he could suck on mine, but Davey had other ideas as he started spanking my ass and then began rimming and fingering my hole.

He reached into a drawer and took out a tub of lube and continued working on my hole, pushing his fingers deep inside me as he slowly worked on my prostate. I moaned loudly while he worked on me.

I was now completely, totally and defenceless, my wet hole gaping at his mercy.

Davey stopped so that I could draw breath for a moment, but it was only a short respite, as he pulled my hips upwards and inserted his erect cock into me.

I initially cried out with pain as I grabbed the bedclothes with my fists, which then gave way to pleasure as he rode me hard like a fifty dollar whore.

"You like it don't you Bobby?" As he pounded me hard with long deep strokes, my head spinning as he pulled my hair and fucked me mercilessly.

"Ooh yes.... Like that," I replied as I watched him in the full length mirror on the other side of the bedroom. God that was so kinky

"The thing is that I have done my homework on you," as he slowly pulled out of me and then teased me by sliding his cock between my cheeks.

"The two Asian guys you seduced in a jacuzzi at a gay sauna and then there's the silver haired guy who fucked you in his hotel room!! I know a lot more about you than you realize!!"

"So you've read some of my stories on one of the sites I'm on, in which case, get that cock of yours back in my ass."

"Mmmm with pleasure, you dirty little bitch," as I took his cock into my hole once more, pounding me harder than he did before his face reddened with the exertion. He was beginning to look tired.

"I'd better take a break as I've been fitted with a pacemaker."

"Not a problem, besides I don't want to have you coming then going at the same time!" I replied.

Davey got off me and rolled onto his back and we rested in each other's arms for a while, just chatting and joking about random stuff.

When Davey felt ready to go again I began again by sucking on his cock and as soon as he was hard enough, I got on top of him and carefully I placed his cock between my cheeks and eased him back into me. I gently rocked back and forth, running my fingers through the hair on his hairy chest and tweaking his hard, swollen nipples.

"Ooh my word, you're good. Work my nipples some more," he moaned as I built up a steady rhythm and it wasn't long until he reached his own climax, his cum running between my ass cheeks and down the inside of my leg.

Noticing the time we agreed that we had better go and shower.

I got in first as Davey watched me, his eyes were permanently fixed on me as I started washing myself.

"Care to join me?" I asked as I caught his eye. And I continued "After all, if you have done your homework on me, you'll know how much I enjoy sex in the shower."

"Yes indeed I do," he chuckled as he stepped into the shower and kissed me passionately, taking a firm grip of my semi hard cock, wanking it slowly and steadily until I was fully erect.

"I couldn't help but think about how I fantasized about having Davey joining me in the shower before I set off to his house and now it was coming true as he sunk to his knees once more, as he greedily wrapped his lips around my swollen knob, and he made me go weak at the knees once more.

bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers