Seduced by a Younger Man

Story Info
Taylor knows what he wants, and so do I!
3.3k words
4.43
17.6k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
183 Followers

This is a fantasy story, with no condom, bareback sex. Always protect yourself in real life! All characters are over 18...well over 18!

* * * * *

My age? Suffice to say, I am on the other side of fifty. I bear the sorrow of one who has wasted the better part of his life. For reasons not germane to this story, I had my same-sex initiation very late in life, though the idea had been with me since childhood. When I finally got the courage to 'explore' my passions, I joined one of those gay dating sites:

"Help! Mature man in need of being rescued from women. Even tempered, kind, and considerate of others. Young thinking, acting, and looking. Please see all of my photos and judge for yourself. Looking for LTR. Good man here, looking for same. Thanks."

I bravely hit 'submit', sat back in my chair, and wondered what kind of person might respond, or if any would at all. Leaving the laptop on, while I did my housework, gave me some hope for a response. And it worked.

PING: "Hi, Patrick, my name is Taylor. I got a good feeling reading your post; and would like to chat with you to see if we might click. Please do not be put off by my age. I am NOT looking for a quick conquest for bragging rights...but for an LTR just like you are. Hope to hear from you." His sincerity seems genuine, but, my God, he is nearly half my age! At 37, he is the epitome of the kind of man I would have fallen for when I was in my own mid to late thirties. What should I do? My post suggested a need for an open mind, so how can I not extend the same to him. It took me all of five minutes to make my decision.

"Thank you so much for answering my ad, Taylor. Yes, I look forward to sharing a few emails with you...and possibly meeting face-to-face, sooner, rather than later. We both need to be realistic, and figure out if this is what will work for us." I feel good. Yes. I have a good feeling about this.

Part 2 -

One of my friends suggested that I not put a lot of effort and hope into a ton of back and forth emails. That is why I asked to meet after only a few online exchanges. Taylor agreed; and we will meet for the first time on Saturday, one day from today, at a quiet cafe, known to both of us. I have nervously spent the week getting ready. Had my hair cut, bought a new shirt and shoes; and I have even been using white strips on my teeth! The only things left to do are to shower, shave, primp and fuss, and cross my fingers that I can do this.

"Over here!" Taylor is waving me over to a table at the rear of the cafe. Even at this distance, my heart is starting to race, as my eyes behold the beautiful man beckoning me to join him. He is standing now. Smile, Patrick...be brave...

"Hello, Taylor, it's good to see you in the flesh." OMG. Stupid. I should have planned this better. Can't stop now. Let him talk. Let him take the lead. Calm down!

"Same here, Patrick, how has your week been?" I did not expect this hug. We are the same height. We are about the same weight. Taylor has the look of a gymnast - lean, tightly muscular, and totally together. I'm going to be polite, and chatty, but he can't possibly be interested in me.

"Good. Real good, Taylor. How about you?" My mind is racing and trying to plan ahead with some conversational tidbits so that we do not have 'dead space' to contend with. Do I feel awkward, do I feel emotionally drained, do I feel like he is ready to get up and go? No. I suddenly feel very calm and collected. My mind is totally occupied with the positive posture and presence of the man sitting across from me. He has the most wonderful grey eyes that I have ever looked into. He has the bearing of a wolf - sure of himself, focused, hypnotically tracking his prey...

"Great, now that I can see you sitting with me. Patrick, you are everything I hoped you would be." Believe me, it is not only when you die that your life flashes in front of your eyes. My life just flashed to me, but not with my past...with my future. I see Taylor and me going on a series of dates, getting cozy with each other, our first kiss, our first night together, the weekend by the lake, his proposal of marriage, our wedding day, our honeymoon, our anniversaries... "Patrick? You with me?"

"OMG. Totally! Sorry, I was just having a daydream about...possibilities, that's all."

"With me?" His gaze is piercing mine, controlling me completely. I have no resistance.

"Yes, with you. Is that silly?" Now I've done it. This is the equivalent of asking if he wants a second date with me. Oh, well, better to know now that he just...

"Not at all. I've been thinking similar thoughts since we met online, hoping that today would prove to me that there really is someone I can connect with. Can I bore you with a little more of my history, Patrick?"

"I doubt that you could ever bore me, Taylor. Please, tell me." His hand is reaching for mine. I am frozen in place. Taylor and I are holding hands, I feel like a school kid! This is wonderful.

"I've had a few boyfriends in my time, Patrick, so I know what I need in my life. Younger men are exciting to be with, their bodies a joy to explore. Then they are off to make other conquests. Men my age are more desperate for quick commitment, or they cling to their ways leaving little room for real connection. I have been hoping to find a mature man, like yourself, who knows what he wants and needs, and is open to a truly co-beneficial relationship. Silver foxes have always intrigued and called to me, Patrick. I am intent on not wasting any more time. Tell me more about yourself." It is a command. Not the least bit unfriendly, but an authoritative command nonetheless.

"I am embarrassed to admit that it has only been very recently that I have allowed myself to act on my feelings for men...for a man; and I do not have...experience...to judge by, except by ones personality. Of course, physical attraction is a factor, as well." I do not have to say what I am thinking. Taylor is a physically beautifully man. He knows that. I think he knows that I think so too, but he is not the least bit superficial or haughty in that regard.

"I'm glad you brought that up." Here it comes. I am holding my breath. Hey, this has been nice. It's been fun exploring possibilities with a younger man.

"Oh, I see." My hand is being gently squeezed in his.

"Do you? Can you tell how attracted I am to you, Patrick? How much I want our connection to grow, to deepen, and to bloom? Most men would have a hard time believing that a younger guy like me could be attracted to their 'maturity', but I am. Do you believe me, Patrick?" I have never believed anything more strongly in all of my adult life.

"Yes." Taylor is placing cash on the table. It looks like way too much for the snack we have been eating. Well, he might not be after me for my money. I have enough, but probably not enough to be a 'sugar daddy'. Maybe I should let the age thing go. If it doesn't matter to him, why should it matter to me? We are two consenting adults, each of us mature enough to make our own decisions. Each of us is capable of extending and accepting connection. Each of us...totally turned on, by the look of the bulges that Taylor and I are sprouting as we get up to leave the cafe!

"Let's take this to my place?!" Hmm. More of a question this time. Maybe Taylor has his own doubts, or at least he needs to set them aside like I do.

"Okay." One thing is for certain. We both seem ready for what will come next.

Part 3 -

Taylor has an apartment on an upper floor of the newest residential building in the city. His view of the town is amazing! He either uses a decorator, or he has a talent for it. I love antiques, and collectibles, but shy away from clutter. Taylor has similar tastes. I am more than impressed. Can a younger man than me be a sugar daddy?

"What do you think?" I think I am in love!

"Nice. Really, really nice. Taylor, you and I have similar tastes in decor, that's for certain." His smile has a tinge of relief to it.

"I'm glad. I was concerned that maybe we might begin to find some discord."

"Not yet. Maybe none to find?" He is beaming. He is putting down the bottle of wine that he was opening; and moving toward me. His arms are at my shoulders. His face is close to mine. He is reaching for me...taking off my glasses...gently placing them with his own onto a nearby table.

"Can I kiss you?" I nod. Taylor is more than gentle. He reminds me of my first kiss, all those years ago. Lips barely touching, moving slightly left and right. A bit more pressure. His mouth is now engulfing just my lower lip, my own opening to him completely. The first breath of him inside of me is like a tidal wave of pleasure. His tongue is ever so softly seeking out mine. His flavor is that of the cafe snack we shared. His warmth is that of the hotness that this young Adonis contains. I wonder how he perceives me; and my answer comes in the feel of his hands at the back of my head, pulling me closer to him, not wanting to let me go. We come up for air at the same moment, gaze deeply into each others eyes, each of us searching for confirmation that we are accepted by the other.

"Taylor?"

"Yes." He looks pensive. Is he unsure?

"Can I stay the night?" With the slightest of nods, and the slightest of smiles, Taylor has just confirmed that he is certain he has found what he is looking for. Same for me.

Part 4 -

The bedroom is inviting, and has a calm about it that resonates with me. Large windows overlook the city. At this height, there are no neighbors to be concerned about, and no curtains to close. It is almost dusk, and the light in the room is ethereal. We have come here hand in hand. Now facing each other, Taylor is beginning to undress me. I suppose it is fitting for him to do so, after all, there can be no doubt that I will appreciate his body...but will he feel that way about mine?

"You are wonderful! Everything about you sends shivers through my body. You have the 'dad bod' of a much younger man, Patrick J. Phillips. You were spot on in your online profile. I am so very much into you right now..." This kiss is the one that takes away any and all doubts remaining within me. Taylor backs slightly away, disrobes in a flash, and waits for my approval.

"Can I be this lucky?" It is all I will have the need to say for most of the rest of the night. Taylor and I take to his bed. We have not discussed positions, or preferences, and we do not seem to care. We are kissing, and exploring with a contented ease, perfectly in-sync with each other. He is intent on lavishing my body with his feather-like touch, little kisses, licks of his warm mouth and tongue; and I am prone on my back, and prone to have the biggest orgasm of my life any minute now. I have not yet had the chance to feast on his hot and hard body. But right now, he is in control - of me - and I love it!

"Can I fuck you? I might say 'make love' to you, Patrick, but I don't want to scare you away." Not that he ever could!

"Yes. And no - you will not scare me away by being open with me. But there is something I would like to do first." I quickly move down the muscular pecs dusted with light brown hairs, all soft and furry-feeling on my face. His nipples, small and tender looking, are protruding, and begging to be suckled. Oh, how glorious it is to feel ones nipples taken by another, in these moments of passionate embrace. Taylor is squirming, and softly moaning to my ministrations. I have him right where I want him. Now who is the hunter? I am unstoppable.

"Patrick. Oh. Patrick. You're making me nuts."

"Thanks for the reminder." One hand going south - target: a nice big bag of nuts to play with!

"Uh! Uh!" I love a man of few words. I could spend hours devouring this feast of a body that lays before me. His skin is tight, and glistening. Every muscle is well defined, dense and full of life. The dusting of fuzz reminds me that this is indeed a man, not a boy. This is a man who knows exactly what he wants, and what he wants is...me.

"Do we need a condom?" Taylor sounds like he does not want to wear one. But I am definitely my own man here, and I will say exactly what I want to do.

"No." That settles it.

Part 5 -

Taylor is coming back to bed now, a bottle of lube in his hand. I take the bottle, and set it onto a pillow. I have something I want to do first.

"There is something I want to do first, Taylor." I don't wait for his response. As I begin to lower myself to his crotch, he gets the message, and sets his body down for his pleasure, and for mine. While the size of a man does not matter to me, it still is nice to see that we are both about the same length at six and a half inches; both thick, both cut, both hard and at the ready. Taylor has a larger cockhead than mine; and my mouth is hungry for a taste of him. I go down with gusto, and, after a few quick licks and kisses, take him completely into my throat.

"Damn it, Pat, how did you...?" Not wanting to get him off just yet, I pull up to give him his answer.

"Practice. I've had a lot of practice watching online videos. I even tuned in to some live chats for extra pointers, in preparation for a day like today. Wait until you tap my ass! I do believe you are in for a treat!"

"Now?" I nod.

Taylor bounds up with power and grace, lube in hand, watching as I take the position. He maneuvers me a bit to his liking, and begins to anoint my crack with a long stream of slippery lube, rubbing it tenderly down into the depths, tracing the borders of my gateway...and finally, majestically, pushing it in with the first of his fingers. I moan with the pleasure of the moment; and in anticipation of being taken. I have played with anal toys; and I know something of their ability to please a man. Taylor has a 'toy' that is new to me. I do believe his will top all of the others.

"This really is your first time?" I nod.

"Please tell me if I am hurting you. I never want to..."

"You won't. Just fuck me, Taylor. You are a gentle soul, like me. Get that studly dick inside of my body right now! Fuck me with everything you've got. If you hold back at all, I will know it - I will see every move you make; and you had better do me good. You hear?" An impish smile is all he needs to see.

"Yes Sir! How's this, Sir?" WHOMP. I may actually have been too bold. With one mighty thrust, Taylor has impaled his cock as deeply into my channel as it is ever likely to go, his large and heavy nuts have hit mine with enough force to cause me the kind of pain that, only at moments like this, the body perceives as pleasurable. We are a weird species, after all. He looks terrified, as I try to curl up into a ball.

"It's okay. It's okay. Just stay there. Give me a minute. It's okay." He looks like a puppy that knows its done wrong. "We're good." I am breathing again. He responds to my outstretched arms by moving down to meet my mouth with his for a long and languid kiss.

"Work your magic, Taylor." He smiles to meet mine. And, OMG, this man has got game.

"I want to please you tonight, Patrick, Pat..."

"P.J. Stands for Patrick John."

"I want to please you tonight, P.J. but I am so damn close to my edge..."

"You have already pleased me to the heights of Heaven, Taylor. Go for it. Let me watch your sweet body convulse with the biggest orgasm you can manage. Let me feel your nut explode inside of me. Fill me up with all of the hot cum that your beautiful physique has stored up for me. Blast it into me! Fuck me! Impregnate my body! Breed the living crap out of my ass! Flood me with your seed, Taylor. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

"ANGHHHH! Oh God...Oh...GOD! I have my legs wrapped around his thickly muscled flanks, and back. I will never forget this first fuck with Taylor. His body has the sheen of a man in the throws of his orgasm - all tight, and tensing those muscles to the max, until his whole being looks like it might rupture. His belly is protruding toward me. I can only see a bit of his pubes, as the rest of his crotch is still buried deeply into mine. His chest is straining and full. His head is thrown back, and I do not hear him breathing...yet.

"UHHHH. UHHHH. UHHHH." There. That's better. How do I feel? Now that his throws of orgasmic convulsions are slowly subsiding, and he is calmly melting down on top of me, I can express myself.

"Taylor, lover, you did me proud. You held nothing back, did you?" He only has the strength to barely shake his head. It really is amazing to see such a virile hunk of manhood brought down to a puddle of jello by his own doings. Anyway, I am beyond momentary pleasure. Yes, he has filled me with his body; and I feel lovingly captured by his efforts. His seed is mine now, to bond us as only it can do. I have the notion that I will gift to Taylor what he has given to me. But that is for another day.

"Can we just cuddle? I'm wasted!" He needs an answer.

"Yes, Taylor, we can just cuddle. And for the record, neither you, nor I, will ever feel 'wasted' again. Is that clear, young man?!" His beautiful eyes are locked with mine. His smile says it all. His words confirm our new connection.

"Sir, Yes Sir!"

Corjix
Corjix
183 Followers