Seduced by Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't much longer before she gasped and her body started shaking as she started cumming. This orgasm seemed to be at least as intense and as long as her previous ones so I was happy to have been able to provide her with such a high level of pleasure once again and hopefully she would remain happy with her decision to pursue sex with me. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out until it was clear that she'd finished cumming then I stood as I slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck off the juices. She immediately sat up and went to work opening my pants so I yanked my polo up over my head and set it aside. She got my pants and underwear down far enough for my cock to spring out then took it in her hand and gently stroked it. I worked on kicking my shoes off then stepping out of my pants and briefs so that I was as naked as she was.

While she was still sitting on the edge of the desk, I moved in closer so that she could guide my cock toward her pussy. I easily slipped in as we both softly moaned then our lips came together while I started to slowly slide in and out of her hot, wet pussy. It felt so good that it was an effort to refrain from picking up the pace too quickly. I wanted to be able to fuck her at least as long as I'd eaten her pussy so I had to be conscious of maintaining a slow pace while enjoying how good it felt to slide in and out of her. She ended up laying back on the desk, which was fine with me because then I could see her entire naked body laid out before me. It also allowed her to reach down and caress her clit as my cock was sliding in and out of her. She lifted her legs and brought her knees up toward her tits then I leaned forward and hooked her legs over my arms so she didn't have to hold them up herself. I reached for her tits and fondled them as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her.

I'm sure I had a smile on my face but her expression was more of someone experiencing a high degree of pleasure, which is part of what was making me smile. The other part was the pleasure I was feeling as I continued to fuck her. All of the other fucking and sucking and licking earlier that day had been great, too, but it was nice not to have any kind of time constraints this time. While I did manage to maintain a slower pace as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her pussy, the fingers that she was using to caress her clit were practically a blur. It was no surprise that her breathing rate was increasing and her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter. Aside from her fingers giving her clit a good working over, there was also my throbbing cock sliding in and out of her and my hands on her tits, gently caressing her hard nipples pushing her toward another orgasm.

She seemed to not only be tensing up a little as she got closer to cumming but I also noticed an occasional twitch, maybe like a foreshock before an earthquake. It may sound presumptuous to compare an orgasm to an earthquake but, when it actually hit, there was no doubt even as she tried to remain subdued, that this was an even more intense orgasm than the others she'd experienced that day. I attributed this in part to not having the distraction of where she needed to be next and when she had to be there. I was savoring the even more amazing feel of her pussy becoming hotter and wetter as she approached her orgasm then all of the tension suddenly left her body and she started shaking as she gasped. I continued to fuck her as her entire body was randomly spasming and the expression on her face indicated that a great deal of pleasure was accompanying those spasms. She was also still massaging her clit, which I imagine was increasing the pleasure significantly.

With the flood of additional lubrication that accompanied her orgasm, I had no desire to stop fucking her even when it was clear that she'd finished cumming. She stopped massaging her clit and was just lying there, catching her breath and looking supremely content while I continued to slide my cock in and out of her. She finally stopped me by bringing her legs down and sitting up so I slipped out of her and backed up slightly. She brought her lips to mine and we kissed briefly before she hopped off of the desk and turned around. Bending forward and leaning on the desk, she presented her ass to me so, before slipping back into her, I took a moment to admire and caress it. My cock was still throbbing when I gripped it and guided it back into her pussy from behind, both of us softly moaning as I slid in until my hips were touching her sweet ass.

I held her hips as I started to slide my cock slowly in and out of her hot, wet pussy once again while noting that she'd reached under herself, presumably to caress her clit some more. I was initially gazing down at her ass, watching it jiggle slightly each time my hips tapped against it but, once I had a good rhythm going, I reached forward and cupped her swinging tits. She was also pushing back toward each of my incoming thrusts, though we were maintaining a slow and steady pace. Fucking her this way still felt absolutely amazing so I was grateful once again that she hadn't been shy, or too nervous about HR finding out, to initiate this whole thing and I was confident that it wasn't going to be a one-time event. We had managed to squeeze an awful lot of pleasure into a single day while still working so it certainly seemed like we had gotten a good thing started.

As our pace gradually increased, and she was pushing back harder against my thrusting, I straightened up and took her by the hips again. I was pushing into her as deeply as I could while also pulling her back to give her maximum penetration with each thrust. If anyone had paused outside and listened closely, they'd probably have heard the rhythmic sound of my hips tapping repeatedly against her ass. I was gazing down again, watching her ass jiggling with each tap, while savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy as my orgasm was slowly building. Obviously I didn't know her body all that well yet but I was pretty sure at that point that she'd be cumming again before I did. If that meant another change of position afterward, I was perfectly fine with that and knew we'd have the time for it.

When she pushed back and held there then started shaking, I was not surprised. I didn't continue pushing into her, instead holding my cock as deeply inside her as I could while she was cumming. Once again, her orgasm appeared to be both long and intensely pleasurable so I was happy to have helped her achieve it. When she appeared to have finished cumming, I slowly resumed sliding my cock in and out of her but once she'd apparently recovered enough, she stopped me by standing up. My cock slipped out of her then she turned to face me.

"You've really taken care of me today," she said with a smile, "I knew I'd made a good choice with you."

She kissed me then repositioned us so that I was sitting against the edge of the desk while she sat in the chair in front of me. She gripped my cock and pumped it a few times then engulfed it in her hot mouth as I moaned softly. I watched her as she was skillfully sucking my cock, grateful once again that she'd made the effort to make this happen. There was nothing to do but enjoy the pleasurable feeling so I was really just focused on that. Of course, looking down at her and watching my cock disappear repeatedly into her mouth greatly contributed to the pleasure since, just two days ago, I was looking across a conference table at her, wondering how she'd look naked. It was amazing how much had changed in just those two days but it wasn't hard to see how somebody might want to leave his wife for her.

She kept a good, steady pace going and I could feel my orgasm gradually building. It didn't surprise me that she was able to draw out the pleasure I was feeling and hold off my orgasm so that I could enjoy it for longer. Her oral skills were considerable and I was pretty sure that she wasn't just drawing out this blowjob so that I could enjoy it for longer; I suspected that she didn't necessarily want it to end, either. Of course, even using her best techniques couldn't hold off the inevitable and, as my orgasm was drawing closer, my cock was becoming even thicker. This just seemed to further motivate her as she switched her focus from providing continuous pleasure to making me cum. I didn't think her mouth could feel any better than it already did but she proved me wrong and I was soon on the verge of cumming.

When I blasted my load down her throat, she didn't even slightly flinch, just continuing to suck me off as she swallowed it. I continued spurting and she continued swallowing until I was fully spent and even then she seemed reluctant to release my softening tool from her mouth. When she finally did, she sat back in the chair and looked up at me, not as though expecting my assessment of her performance but with a look that said she knew that she had rocked my world. As I gazed at her naked body again, I did not disagree but I felt pretty confident that I'd rocked hers, as well.

We relished the moment briefly but knew we couldn't just hang out naked as if there was no risk even though we'd gotten away with it so far. Once we began to slowly pull our clothes on again, we were talking not only about what a rousing success this day had been, but also when we could do it again and whether there was anything we needed to change. We agreed that discretion and patience would be paramount but that exercising both would undoubtedly pay off. Since our best opportunities would be when her husband was traveling, and this would also be when she'd be most sexually pent up, we concentrated our activities then though she'd always make an effort to keep me interested when we couldn't be together by sending photos and videos.

12