Seduced by His Brother's Wife

Story Info
Neglected sister in law takes him.
1.5k words
3.96
76.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is a work of fiction. It starts off with a bang and ebbs off to the end. I was going for something different than other stories I've read on here. I hope you like it.

Dan was dreaming, a soft hand gently stroked his hardening cock. Up and down. A slippery tongue licked around the head and succulent lips took it in. Her hot mouth went down on his shaft about half way. She pulled almost all the way off, slithered her tongue around his cock head and took him all the way down her throat!

"Oh! Fuck!" Dan exclaimed. He opened his eyes and saw the silhouette of her head as she bobbed up and down sucking him deep. Her long hair flowed down gracing his thighs.

He thrust into her mouth, grinding his hips up, and sighed.

Still not fully awake, Dan tried to stay in the dream. His rock hard cock brought him fully awake as it throbbed in the girl's mouth.

Pre cum leaked from him as she savored it with her tongue and swallowed it down.

She took him in, almost choking as he shot his hot cum down her throat.

She pulled off of him, wiped her lips with her fingers and sucked the cum off of them. The slender girl slowly started kissing up his torso, grazing his skin with her hard nipples, pressing her boobs into him.

Dan reached down and grabbed her hard ass and slipped a finger inside her soaking wet pussy.

She started kissing him hard and passionately, her hand reaching down and guiding his still hard cock to her pussy. He thrust into her, balls deep. She screeched in ecstasy. Dan's sleepy mind was starting to realize he didn't know who he was shoving his cock into, as she pressed her mouth to his! Lips on lips, tongues dancing! Inhaling each other's breath!

The slender vixen sat up and started grinding on Dan's cock in the cowgirl position. Dan reached up and grabbed her firm breasts, squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples!

She threw her head back as the clouds opened, allowing the light from the full moon to glow on her face! Realization dawned on him as he saw the girl's face, he was fucking his brother's wife!

Brenda started bucking her 25 year old pussy up and down Dan's cock, riding him for all she was worth!

Normally Dan would never have considered fucking his beautiful sister in law. He could never betray his brother, Keith. "Brenda! What are you doing"!? Dan exclaimed. She felt too good to stop, he thrust up into her. His cock harder than he had ever felt it!

Brenda's pussy ground down in his cock. She said "Keith has been neglecting me! Staying out all night, fucking who knows what kind of girls from that strip club he works at! I need you to fuck me, Dan! He won't even get me pregnant! I want your baby inside me! Fuck me Dan! Fuck Me"!!!

Dan thrust hard up into Brenda's pussy, buried his hard clock as deep as he could. He pulled her down into his embrace and kissed her madly. He guided her onto her back and positioned himself above her. Dan shoved his cock into her and started pounding her for all he was worth.

Brenda wrapped her feet behind Dan's butt and pulled him in as he fucked her.

Dan panted "Brenda, we shouldn't be doing this... but you feel so damn good" As he slid his cock in and out, fucking her long hard and deep, hitting her cervix with the head of his cock.

Brenda moaned "Fuck me Dan! Fuck me hard! I need your cum in me, Dan! I want you, Dan! Cum inside me! Cum inside me"!

Dan felt himself reaching orgasm. He started pulling out to cum on her, he wasn't sure about wanting to get his sister in law pregnant. Just as he was almost out, Brenda wrapped her legs around his butt harder and thrust up into him, pulling him deep inside her and they both orgasmed at the same time. Dan's hot seed shot deep inside her, coursing through her. His sperm finding her egg and forming a new life inside her.

Dan rolled off of her, panting. "Why"?

Brenda draped her arm over his chest and nuzzled his neck. Kissing him. "I need to have a baby, Dan. I'm supposed to be a mommy. Keith leaves me alone all the time, ever since he took the bouncer job at the strip joint. I asked him if I could get a job as a dancer but he wouldn't even let me talk about it. I know he's going home with those girls and fucking them. He could be home getting me pregnant. I told him if he didn't let me have a baby, I'd just come over here and get you to fuck me. He just laughed at me and said 'Go ahead'"!

"Brenda, sweet Brenda, That was amazing, the best sex I've ever had." Dan started, and continued "But I would have never done that! I could never betray my brother."

"Why did you have to trick me"? He asked.

Brenda said "It's ok Baby, I'll be good to you. It's been a long time since your brother wanted anything to do with me".

She continued "You can fuck me anytime you want, I'll be your girl. You can even fuck me in the ass". As she grabbed his still throbbing cock and stroked him.

Dan's cock rose to attention and Brenda took him in her mouth again. Licking him slowly, feeling every twitch with her tongue.

Dan sighed, "We shouldn't be doing this". But he didn't stop her.

Dan had never been married, he had an occasional girlfriend over the years and at 32 had been thinking about finding a girl to settle down with. He had always gotten along well with Brenda and had thought about, what if. What if his brother had never married her.

Kieth at 34 had never thought about having kids. In fact he only married Brenda because she was the hottest girl in town. He didn't want to get her pregnant because it would ruin her figure. The factory had laid him off and the job came up at the strip joint. Watching those hot young girls dance around naked was too much. His first night, after closing at the new job, the sexiest dancer, Tricia offered him a free lap dance. Of course he wasn't about to turn that down. It didn't take long, as she rubbed her naked pussy on him inside his jeans for his cock to become uncomfortable. He had reached down to adjust himself and in the process he had to unzip his jeans. Trixie felt his cock head just as he released it. She ground her pussy onto it and took him deep inside her.

Kieth was loving his new job, and if he knocked up one of these girls, who cares. Brenda would still be his trophy wife.

When Brenda told him that Friday night before he left for the club that she would fuck Dan, he laughed. He handed her his key to Dan's house and said "Go ahead, Dan won't do anything with you. My brother isn't that kind of guy".

A hot young porn star was guest stripping at the club that night and Keith wanted to get his meat into her.

Sunday afternoon Keith came home to an empty house. "Fuck! Where is that Bitch" He said to himself. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down to relax. It had been one hell of a weekend. Except for working at the club and sleeping he had been fucking pretty much nonstop. He had finally gotten his dick into a porn star and she was the next big thing. All the big name male porn stars wanted to work with her, and Keith had fucked that little 18 year old raw in all her holes.

Keith drained the beer and headed for the shower. While he was in there Brenda came in to gather some things. She had convinced Dan to let her move in with him and it had taken all weekend. He finally said yes and she had run right home.

She heard the shower running and hurried up to get her clothes, she threw them in trash bags and ran them out to the car. She went back in, wrote a note to Keith and put her wedding ring on top of it on the table. Started walking out and never turned to look back.

Dear Keith,

I'm leaving you. It's over. I can't take being stuck in this house all alone while you are out fucking those strippers. Your brother is going to take care of me, I might already be pregnant, I'm so excited about that, but you don't care. One thing is for sure, you'll never get to fuck this pussy again. Good bye, maybe we'll see you for Christmas.

Your soon to be ex wife, Brenda

The end