All Comments on 'Seduced by His Brother's Wife'

by Bad_Writing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome tp the fold. We need all the new writers we can get like you. Perfect word execution. As you expand to longer stories, try to give us a little more character build up. Many readers will want even more graphic detail about the sex, altho you did get some in. Keep 'em coming!

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 2 years ago

Kind of abrupt, but the premise good. Could have used more in general, background, flavor, etc.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

As has already been said, there is promise here just waiting to be exposed. The story had my attention, and felt like it could have been a more involved tale. Let us get to know the characters, including dialog. Try to find an editor to work with that you can bounce ideas off, and can help try to find and correct errors. Good start and good luck! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad writing at all. Very short and simple but I feel like it needs more story. Very good job

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 2 years ago

Very good first story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Not really incest, for which I’m grateful, but a well written story. I’d like to have known more about how your characters were feeling, but a great start

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Nice! Very hot - please continue.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 2 years ago

A very good story as the action quickly unfolds. It's no wonder that there isn't much time for developing the characters as much as I would have liked. One suggestion: I hate it when an author begins a story by telling the reader it's fiction. I think it would be much better to either omit the statement or, better yet, to claim that the events really happened.

Bad_WritingBad_Writingover 2 years agoAuthor

Literotica considers any sexual activity between members of the same family to be Incest, whether they are blood related or not. The Incest disclaimer is not from me. They put it as an editors note, there was no editor.

Thank you to everyone who commented. If your comment was deleted, I thought it was too negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well?? You have to add a couple more chapters to this. Keith and Dan will talk, maybe fight. Brenda and Dan discover they want more than just fucking, the divorce is final, Dan and Brenda marry, just in time to greet their first child. Keith doesn't enjoy having his STDs treated, and he is warned about having any kind of sex for the next year or two on both criminal and civil issue come on, FINISH this story. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whooooh? Since when is fucking your SIL vurboden?? And since when is it incest?? Since the beginning, man fucked his blood line way more than strange pussy. History tells us that! We are all probably descendants of incest originally, or don't they believe that man made crazy story of Adam and Eve? I could keep going, but I'm too pissed. Keep writing.

XYZ

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fucking your sister in law can be dangerous if your brother or wife find out. Two cheating assholes won’t be missed if they leave the world suddenly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on 26thNC,"two cheating assholes???" Give us a break. Keith is the asshole, and his brother's the good guy. I think 'Bad Writing' should add two or three more chapters. On top of all the cheating Keith has done, if I were Brenda, I wouldn't let him near my pussy, with the STDs he most likely has. Remember, the brother had never married, and Keith had made a mockery of his marriage, so who is to judge them?? Dan doesn't want Brenda as a trophy, he wants her as his wife, something Keith never wanted. Keep writing BW, but change your name, your not as bad as some of us.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous