Seduced by MILF in Pantyhose Ch. 01

Story Info
Her nylon encased legs and feet are irresistible.
6.1k words
4.55
9.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all happened not long after my divorce a few years ago. During the arbitration I suggested to be with my daughter at least every second weekend, but my ex got her way, and so she got to be with Danielle every weekend, whereas I would take care of her during the week. So this involved, naturally, driving Danielle around to all of her afternoon appointments almost every day, including to her ballet class each Wednesday.

As it had been the case more often than not, during previous times when my ex had taken her to ballet class, Dani had not put together her bag with her ballet gear in time for us to leave, and in addition, traffic was a nightmare again that afternoon, so we were running almost fifteen minutes late for her ballet class. I expected to hear some lecture from her ballet teacher but when we arrived, of course all the girls had already joined the class and Danielle was quickly entering the changing room... no sight of the teacher, I sighed with relief... after all, I tried to do my best as her now single dad...

Most of the parents had left for some errands, except for one mom who was sitting alone in the reception room, reading a fashion magazine; the receptionist had already closed her desk for the day. The woman was dressed up remarkably well, wearing a white blouse, black jacket and a black skirt with the hemline ending above her knees. But my eyes were almost immediately focused on her gorgeous legs and her shiny sheer white pantyhose... as someone with a lifelong nylon fetish I guessed these were 15 denier, super smooth and soft, with some firmness to them but generally very see-through... as my eyes moved even lower they spotted beautiful black leather pumps with 2-inch heels... in my mind I called her the Blac-and-white lady since her entire outfit was essentially a combination of these two colors... likely she had just picked up her daughter after work and was still in her work outfit, I thought...

"Have a seat, please!" The black-and-white woman suddenly invited me... I had not noticed that she had been looking at me since I was so focused on her nylon-clad legs, pantyhose and sexy shoes...

"Oh, thank you, too kind..." I stammered with slight embarrassment, as my surprise to hear her talk clearly showed. I tried to put on a fake smile and sat down next to her. There were a few other chairs in this room, as well, so I could have chosen to sit elsewhere, but if this stunning woman already asks me... why not sit closer to her...?

"Stuck in traffic...?" she asked.

"Right, we ran really late this afternoon... I wish my daughter would be able to have her stuff together when it's time to leave but..."

"Just about as messy as mine!" the pantyhosed lady replied with a grin. "I have to help her pack her bag the night before to make sure we are not running late for class..."

"And, by the way, I am Ashley," she introduced herself.

Only now did I notice her wonderfully sensuous perfume which had both a delicate flowery scent to it, as well as a more earthy, sexually intoxicating one... but I was not to be distracted too long right now...

"Mark, nice to meet you," I replied, smiling at her.

"I think this is the first time I see you here..."

"You are right, so far, my wife... uhm, ex... has taken Danielle to her ballet class..."

"Oh..." Ashley was obviously embarrassed by her realization I was a recent divorcee...

"That's okay, I'm getting used to explaining the situation to all kinds of people these days, you know..."

"I understand..." Ashley was silent for a while, probably still a bit embarrassed and unsure where to take the conversation next.

I used the pause in our small talk to walk with my eyes over her stunning legs again, imagining how it would feel like to touch her pantyhosed legs, stroke them gently up and down, all the way up her thighs and closer to her crotch... As I was lost in my thoughts and fantasies, Ashley started moving her legs, maybe she had noticed the special attention I had been giving to them... she crossed her left leg over her right and dangled her left shoe off her foot and played with it, exposing her beautiful small foot, arch, sole and heel, and driving me crazy of arousal with this sight, almost to the extent that I had to consider not ogling this wonderful display of foot tease any longer, as to avoid actually touching her legs and feet right then and there...

Ashley then double-crossed her left leg around her right one and rubbed her nylon-clad calf with her black leather pumps, the sensuously rustling noise of the leather rubbing the nylon drove me even crazier still...

"I think I just need to get out of these shoes for a little while... after such a long day at work with a lot of standing around... my feet just need to relax and breathe a bit... you don't mind?? Ashley asked and looked me in my eyes. I thought I noticed something slightly mischievous in her look but was not entirely sure... 'Let's assume it's just an innocent remark' I thought...

With that, Ashley dropped her left pumps, the leather shoe making a nice clonk noise as it fell down to the floor; then she stepped her pantyhose encased left foot on top of the toe section of her right shoe and slipped her other foot out of the shoe, then resting both of her cute little nylon-encased feet on the floor and gently rubbing them against each other, producing an even more delicate and arousing rustling nylon noise ...

By now I noticed that the boner in my pants had grown to a quite noticeable size. If the black-and-white lady trimmed her gaze towards my crotch, she would undoubtedly notice my strong arousal...

What came next though I was not prepared for...

"Would you mind massaging my feet a little bit...?" the Blac-and-white lady in smooth sheer white pantyhose asked me, now definitely not innocently any longer...

I blushed and tried to catch my breath... this whole thing was going quite a bit faster than I would have ever foreseen or expected...

"Well, um, not sure if... but, um..." I stammered; but Ashley had already placed her gorgeous left foot on my lap, moving it around there playfully, and giving me a big, now definitely naughty smile...

"I'll let you know how to massage them properly, no worries..." she purred, stroking my thighs with her cute small nyloned left foot some more, and at times, as if by accident, her pantyhosed foot was touching my boner through the fabric of my pants and underwear. For sure she had noticed my erection earlier and was now completely in control... I worried what if another parent would enter the reception room as the time for the end of the class approached? Or if one of the girls for some reason ended class a bit sooner and would turn up here...? I was in a completely compromising position, sitting next to the sexy black-and-white lady who had one of her white pantyhosed legs on the floor, playing with her black leather pumps, and the calf and foot of her other leg, encased in the shiny smooth white pantyhose, rested directly on my lap, rubbing my thighs and occasionally bumping into my still hidden erect cock, giving me a tingly sensation of lustful pleasure that was hard to endure without taking action and grabbing her foot to jerk me off right away...

I noticed that Ashley's toenails had a perfect pedicure with bright red polish, matching the color of her fingernails. I loved the way they looked under the sheer white pantyhose and in my mind I was already licking and sucking each of them for an extended period of time...Her toes were perfectly formed, maybe just a little bit longer than one would expect with such small feet, with a larger space between the big toe and the long toe, and somewhat smaller spaces between the other four toes... The toenails were trimmed rather short, extending only by a small amount from the nail beds; I thought this would be a good idea since she apparently wore pantyhose regularly and would want to avoid runs when putting them on...

"Where are you...?" Ashley inquired. "Falling asleep or in a dream...?" Now she paid even more attention to my still hidden rock-hard boner and moved her pantyhose encased toes slowly up and down its shaft, mostly using her beautiful red painted big toe, with just the right pressure to drive me crazy...

"No, um, no, no, I... just... well... I thought I wait for you to tell me how to massage your feet..." I replied more helplessly than anything else. From the look in her eyes I sensed how Ashley enjoyed realizing how much in control of the situation she was and now she started to give me detailed instructions about the foot massage...

Ashley flexed her cute foot covered in the white hose and pointed her toes upwards to the ceiling. As she teasingly spread her toes and wiggled them for a while, I noticed a sweet, rich, musky scent emanating from her foot, absolutely intoxicating and increasing my desire to lick and suck on her toes and feet...

"

"Just put your hands on top of my foot and start rubbing my sol gently with your thumbs," she started her instructions.

I cautiously placed both palms of my hands on top of her foot, feeling the sensuous soft silky fabric of her white pantyhose between my hands and her foot, and slowly started to rub her beautiful sole. Ashley scrunched her toes and showed her beautiful arch to me, and then encouraged me to apply a bit more pressure to the sole of her foot. As I continued the massage, my thumbs moved all the way up to the ball of her foot and then her toes, treating each of them nicely and gently pulling and massaging each of them, and then all the way back over her arch to her heel, applying even more firm pressure here.

I looked Ashley into her eyes and noticed that she enjoyed this sensuous foot treatment, I also heard her breathing a bit faster and getting slightly sweaty on the sole of her foot...

In this moment I noticed her other foot in the sheer white hose touching my right calf directly, as Ashley moved up my pants with her foot,, almost providing another jolt of hot arousal to me, and then her right foot slowly teased me by moving up and down my calf, using her toes, sole and heel in a way that showed experience with this foot tease...

Ashley, not too innocently, inched a bit closer to me and raised her left knee up towards my face, which gave me a perfect view under her skirt along her pantyhose-clad thighs to her sex... I noticed she was not wearing panties under her hose because I could see her engorged red outer pussy lips through the fabric of the sheer hose; I even noticed a wet spot right there, demonstrating her obvious arousal...

After I had paid attention to the nylon encased sole of her left foot for quite a while, she asked me to massage her around her ankle and on top of her left foot, and finally each of her beautiful toes again with firmer pressure than before...

Copious amounts of sticky precum had meanwhile emanated from my rock-hard boner and started to create a sizeable wet spot in my boxer shorts. If we had not been in a public place I may have started to take Ashley's clothes off and fuck her real hard in her pantyhose...

As Ashley put down her left foot to the floor, she whispered to me that she had absolutely loved my foot massage and that she'd now like the same attention on her other foot, and I nodded in agreement with a naughty smile...

But at the same moment the door to the reception room opened and two parents entered the room. My face still red from arousal and sexual excitement, I tried to look as innocent as possible; I quickly took my smartphone out of my pants, pretending to do some work. Ashley slipped her pretty nylon feet into her black heeled pumps very quickly and grabbed the magazine again which she had read before. 'Perfect,' I thought, I did not want to raise any suspicion about what just had happened here...

Not long afterwards, we heard the ballet students talking and laughing in the changing room, more parents entered the reception room, and then the kids came out with their ballet bags.

Dani walked out together with another girl and approached me with a big smile.

"Hi daddy, this is my friend Nicole." She said as an introduction.

"Nice to meet you!" I greeted Dani's friend.

"Hey Nicole," Ashley said to her, "everything ok? You guys had fun today...?"

"Both fun and hard work." Nicole replied with a sweet-and-sour smirk on her face.

"Your face is read, daddy," my daughter remarked unnecessarily, but before I could come up with a fake excuse, Ashley came to the rescue, remarking that it was great to see that our kids were actually friends... In retrospect she had probably known this before since I had mentioned my daughter's name to her earlier that afternoon...

"Yes, isn't that funny...ehm, interesting...?" I agreed, pretending not to know Ashley more than I actually did.

"C'mon, let's go." Ashley called her daughter to follow her out of the room; I also left with Dani to my car and we said a brief 'bye' to the other family on our way out of the building...

I made sure though to grab another brief sniff of Ashley's intoxicating perfume before they left and trimmed my eyes on her beautiful pantyhose-encased legs as they disappeared on the sidewalk...

***---***

As I sat down in my car, I had the urge to smell the palms of my hands... briefly though, so as to not raise questions from my daughter... This afternoon had been so hot and exciting that I did not want to forget it too soon... And indeed, there was the sweet musky smell of Ashley's foot all over my hands as I had massaged it all over the place for quite some time just a few minutes earlier... I had to force myself not to keep sniffing the wonderfully arousing foot smells for too long and get back to business and drive us home for some dinner...

During the following night I had several wet dreams that involved the black-and-white lady in her shiny white pantyhose, she kept teasing me all over and whenever we got close to each other and I was ready to become intimate with her, something happened, for instance, she got a call, or had to go somewhere... All in all things never came to a joyful conclusion, although I was enjoying the arousing images a lot the whole time while the dreams were going on...

After I had made breakfast the next morning and sent Dani off to school, I went back to the bedroom, looking for some relief after the sensuous events of the day before and the unfulfilled hot dreams of the night... I walked to my ex's dresser and opened the drawer where she kept her hosiery... I was lucky... she had not taken them all with her when she left the week before... not only did she have a few brand new packages of pantyhose and tights there, but also a few pairs that had been worn already...

I took a few used pairs of pantyhose out of the drawer and lay down on the bed, getting myself undressed all the way... I felt each pair with my hands and face, softly rubbing the fabric over my skin and enjoying every bit of the sensation of the smooth fabric of these nice pantyhose that my ex used to wear... True, many things about her I absolutely hated, but definitely not her love for hose; she learned about my fetish very early on in our relationship and was always supportive of it... For instance, she liked to surprise me with exquisite fashion hose every once in a while and wore them for me, for instance, when we went out for an evening event, so she could tease me and drive me crazy during the night; and when we came back, she would tease me some more with the hose, letting me move my hands all over them, and often times finishing me off with a pantyhose foot job which ended by me shooting my cum loads all over her pantyhose-encased feet and legs...

Still on my bed, I put my hands and arms in some of her pantyhose pairs and then touched myself with it all over, enjoying the sensation of the soft and smooth fabric on my erect boner... the most arousal though for me has always been when I could wear her pantyhose since this is the only way I can fully enjoy all the sensations of the pantyhose fabric over my feet, legs, ass and erect boner...

On this morning I chose a pair of sheer nudes, non control top and sandalfoot, sheer-to-waist model to put on... Since my ex is only a few inches shorter than me, I had noticed long ago that I could actually wear her size without any problems... But as she did not enjoy seeing me wearing them, I reserved that for my own private pleasure...

Picking up her nude hose, I noticed that the crotch area was a bit moist and when sniffing it and inhaling her familiar musky pussy scent, I realized that she had obviously forgotten to wash this pair

of these pantyhose ... Instead of thinking of my ex I rather thought of Ashley while I sniffed these wonderful scents of a woman's pussy... I gently rubbed the fabric of the nude smooth pantyhose all over my face, also tasting the savory crotch area with my tongue to get an even stronger sensation...

After a while, I explored the parts of the sheer nude hose where the feet and toes go, and indeed, same thing, the sweaty and slightly salty smell of her feet were still very distinctly present in this pair of sheer hose... Sliding my hands and arms into both legs of the pantyhose, I gently rubbed the foot parts over my face, inhaling every bit of the intoxicating scents of her feet and toes but again imagining they were Ashley's...

I had to restrain my self not to come right then and there, and for good reason did not touch my hard boner at this point in time... I finally put on the sheer-to-waist soft nude pantyhose with all the female smells, first putting them on my feet and calves, then pulling them higher up towards my crotch, and finally pulling them over my hips and ass and erect boner.

I finished by pulling the waistband of the pantyhose up as high as I could so it would cover the largest possible surface of my body...

I walked over to the large bedroom mirror to get a good view of me wearing the nude pantyhose and seeing myself in this sexy feminine garment increased my arousal even more... My fantasy went back to Ashley and I imagined her being here with me, putting the same pair of pantyhose on her body and worshipping her feet, legs, ass and eventually pussy, covered in this all smooth and sheer nude hose...

By now, my hard cock was throbbing inside the nylons and precum flowed out of its tip, creating a large wet spot on the nude pantyhose... I returned to the bed and sat down at its head end, leaning against a large pillow, sitting with my knees pulled up, caressing my pantyhose encased feet, legs, butt, belly, back and finally my cock through the shiny sheer fabric of the nude pantyhose that fit me very tightly... I kept imagining having Ashley next to me wearing the same nude pantyhose and caressing her entire body starting from her cute little feet with red toenails, calves, thighs, and then her nylon-encased crotch, slowly parting her outer lips, and eventually putting first one, then two and finally three fingers into her pussy, fingerfucking her through the fabric of her hose...

As my arousal reached a high plateau, I finally took out my rock-hard boner from the encasement of the nude pantyhose, put my right hand in one of my ex's sheer black pantyhose, imagining that I am fucking Ashley's hot wet cunt with the fabric of her hose between her pussy and my cock...I stroked my erect boner long and hard with my right hand covered in the sheer black hose,, in my fantasy nylon-pumping Ashley's cunt, until first she and then I came... My whole body convulsing, and my boner shooting out multiple jisms of cum over my sheer nude pantyhose encased feet and legs... I guess I now would have to wash these pantyhose for sure, I thought with a post-orgasmic smile of satisfaction...

---***---

On the following Wednesday it was time to take Dani to ballet class again. This time I had asked her to get her ballet bag all ready on the evening before so we would not run into the same trouble as on the previous Wednesday ... Of course, my other thought was that the earlier we'd arrive, the more time I could spend with Ashley in the reception area, provided she would again be waiting there during the hour of class... I also left extra early to allow for some bad traffic... With all of my precautions, we happened to arrive almost fifteen minutes early...

12