Seduced by MILF in Pantyhose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and Nicole arrived just a few minutes later and I noticed with joyful anticipation that Ashley sat down on a chair, picking up her favorite fashion magazine again. I did not hesitate and sat down on the chair right next to her, and Ashley sent me a friendly smile... it had no obvious undertone, as if we had not met before and as if we had not had the sensual foot massage encounter just a week earlier...

I immediately noticed her intoxicating perfume again, the same she wore the week before, which aroused me immensely, and her elegant and attractive outfit was sort of the opposite color scheme compared to last time: black blouse, white jacket and skirt, sheer shiny black pantyhose and white high heels.

But unlike on the prior Wednesday, this time the two of us were not alone; two other parents also decided to stay in the reception area, so I thought that this was probably it for this time... no teasing, no massages, no pantyhose play...

Ashley though had other things in mind... just a few minutes after the kids had entered into the changing room and most parents had left for some errands, she innocently crossed her legs and soon started her foot tease again. Dangling her closed-toe white leather heel off her right foot in her sheer smooth black pantyhose... She clearly knew what she was doing, and her focusing on the magazine was just a cover-up for the other folks in the room. I could not stop ogling this mesmerizing foot play by the Blac-and-white lady and got worried that someone else in the room might notice my slightly indecent behavior... Fortunately though, the other two parents were engaged in a deep conversation and clearly paid no attention to what was happening in the other corner of the reception area. In addition, they faced towards another direction, so would have to turn around in order to see what Ashley and I were up to...

'Clonk.' Ashley's right heel fell down on the floor, as if by accident... this was followed by her rubbing her now exposed and pantyhosed right foot against her left heel and calf, making me crazy again with the sensuously rustling sound of delicate nylon fabric moving against each other. Ashley then used her pantyhose-encased foot to play with her white heel on the floor, tossing it around a bit, moving her toes in and out of the toe section of the heel, making me extremely aroused and forcing me to stare at her tease without having the option of moving my gaze away...

In a surprise gesture, Ashley moved her head close to mine so I could smell her sweet fragrance intensely again, whispering "Can you help me getting my shoe back on...?" 'Holy shit, no way,' I thought... Me bending down and holding her white high heel in front of her so she could slide her foot clad in sheer black nylons back into the shoe...? Never... after all, we were not the only people in this room...

Ashley noticed my hesitation and asked me 'for help' a second time, now somewhat more audible... I realized she was in control and I stood no chance of getting myself out of it... I glanced over to the other corner of the reception area, and the two parents sitting there were still engrossed in their conversation, apparently still not paying attention to the two of us, since we had not made much of any noises so far, with the exception of Ashley's right heel clonking on the floor...

Rather than answering her request verbally, I got up, trying to make as little noise as possible, bent down to the floor, grabbed her beautiful white leather heel and waited for Ashley to slide her cute little pantyhose-encased foot inside... Well, that was what I thought would happen But Ashley was not in a rush at all... instead she lifted her right foot higher, indicating with a gesture that I should take it in my hands... 'Shit no,' I thought; now she was definitely going to far... not only could the conversation over there take a pause at any moment, these people could hear something and then turn around to spot us in our indecency, there could also be other parents returning to the reception room from their errands at any moment...

I blushed, got sweaty hands, and looked Ashley helplessly into her eyes... she returned the gaze, smiling encouragingly, in a mix of innocent kindness and mischievous domination... again, there was no way out of her control of the situation and denying any of her requests...

I kneeled down on the floor to get more comfortable, and then my hands took Ashley's little right foot covered in the silky smooth fabric of her black pantyhose, her foot was warm and very soft to touch... As I started to rub and massage it gently through the soft fabric of the black hose, I realized that I now had her other foot in my hands after having explored her left foot a week earlier. Her red toenails were less visible than they had been through the white pantyhose last week but one could still see the color of the toenail polish and make out how perfectly formed her toes were...

Ashley, whose face clearly indicated how much she enjoyed my foot massage on her right foot, did not intend to stop here though, as she lifted her foot higher and higher, until it firmly rested on my still blushed red face... 'Oh my God, fuck, what is happening...' I was close to passing out due to a mix of strong arousal and severe embarrassment...

Finally I realized I had no choice other than to let go and just to enjoy the sensation of the smooth fabric of her black hose on my face and the sweaty and musky smell of her toes and sole, as she slowly massaged my entire face with her toes, ball, arch and heel of her right foot... If I had not been in a lustful trance by then, ignoring everything around the two of us, I would have stopped her for sure as she penetrated my lips with her pantyhosed big red toe... The sweet musky taste of her toe was even more intoxicating than its smell, and soon I had all five toes of her right foot in my mouth, first sucking on each one individually, and then on all of them at once...

Ashley pressed her foot further into my mouth, her small foot fit in my mouth almost entirely... She continued her tease by wiggling her pantyhosed toes around in the back of my mouth, now intensifying the pressure, to the point where I almost choked and lost consciousness... But she was a good observer and knew exactly when to stop for a second so I could catch my breath, only to continue again even more forcefully, fucking my mouth with her cute pantyhose encased foot...

I heard the front door open and a mother of a ballet student entered the room...my trance suddenly changed to panic but as she had done a week earlier, Ashley reacted extremely fast, pulling her now soaking wet foot out of my mouth and sliding it into her white leather heel...

"Thanks for your assistance..." She whispered towards me, while I almost jolted myself up from the floor and sat down on my chair again as if nothing had ever happened... Of course, for the keen observer, my face would still show a lot of red from my arousal, now paired with embarrassment, and there would also be some wetness from my saliva showing on top of Ashley's right foot...

Fortunately for us, the mother who just had entered first recognized the other two parents in the opposite corner whose conversation had not stopped for a minute and waved a 'hello' over to them... by the time she turned around, Ashley was reading her magazine again and I was innocently looking at my smartphone...

No embarrassing questions from Danielle this time around, she probably was mostly focused on her friend Nicole and they were engaged in some chit-chat for quite some time before Ashley called Nicole to join her in order to get back home ... Before they left, Ashley bent towards me one more time, making me dizzy with her sensuous scent of her perfume, and surprised me by discretely handing me a small plastic bag... "For you..." she whispered with a telling smile...

---***---

I had a few theories about what could be in this bag which Ashley had handed me after ballet class when they left, but I was more than eager to actually find out about it as soon as I could... After dinner, Dani spent some time playing computer games on her tablet, and I usually was quite tolerant with this, as long as she did not stay up beyond 9 p.m. ... When I quietly checked her room a bit after 9 o'clock, indeed, she was already fast asleep...

I went over to the master bedroom and finally looked into the little plastic bag... It contained hosiery material, there was one pair of smooth white hose, and another one in sheer nude... I took the white pantyhose out of the bag and gently rubbed it over my face... sure enough, I recognized the sweet and musky scent of Ashley's feet at the foot parts of her nylons, and, not less exciting for me, I also smelled the strong intoxicating savory, earthy scent of her pussy right at the crotch area, I remembered seeing a wet spot there a week ago when she had bent her left knee up while I was massaging her cute little soft foot, so I could get a premium view of her pantyhose-clad sex... I was sure that these were exactly the pair she had worn a week earlier when I had the pleasure to massage her foot in the reception area of the ballet school...

As I sniffed the sheer nude pair, I did not notice any smells of feet or pussy, however, the thigh and butt areas emanated Ashley's beautiful perfume that always made me crazy of lust and arousal... no different this time... it was hard to let go of the hose and stop inhaling Ashley's fragrance and riding on a fantasy train what the two would do with each other...

Eventually, I undressed and took the two pairs of pantyhose with me on the bed... In my fantasy, Ashley was right there with me, and, again inhaling her intoxicating flowery and earthy perfume on her nude hose, I stroked my hands gently all over her pantyhose-covered legs that wore the sheer nude pair of nylons for me. I paid attention to every detail of her feet, toes, ankles, calves and thighs, teasing her in terms of approaching her sex multiple times but always in the last moment withdrawing my hands from her most sensitive areas... Ashley could at this point no longer contain herself and started to masturbate right in front of me, first caressing her breasts and nipples, then moving her hands down over her belly, rubbing her mound and then pleasuring her pussy lips with her fingers. Juices of excitement flowed out of her swollen cunt, and eventually she finger fucked herself with two fingers, without ripping the fabric of her sheer nude pantyhose...

As I imagined this scene, I tied her sheer nude hose around my head such that most of them were in front of my face so I could keep smelling Ashley's perfume... I then slowly put on her smooth white pantyhose she had worn a week before and which now had her personal smells all over, getting my feet, ankles, calves, knees, and thighs in them. Finally I pulled Ashley's white pantyhose over my ass, balls and boner and then pulled the waistband up over my belly and lower back until it almost touched my nipples... Just sensing the delicate fabric of Ashley's hose on my skin that she had worn just a few days ago and that had aroused me so much, particularly when massaging her beautiful little foot, gave me a massive erection, and precum already oozed out of the tip of my boner, creating a beautiful wet and slimy spot on Ashly's hose... I caressed myself all over, soaking in the sensation of her white pantyhose, from the toes over my legs and my ass... Feeling the sensuous material of the soft white hose on my skin, I imagined I would do this gentle caressing with Ashley, as she, in my fantasy, still kept fingerfucking herself through the fabric of her sheer nude nylons...

I noticed Ashley's breasts getting firmer as she got hotter, and her nipples getting more erect and standing out and pointing away from her areolas... She had now closed her eyes and her face was indicating an impending orgasm, with her breathing getting more shallow and more rapid over time...

As she came closer to orgasm, I took my hard boner and firm balls out of Ashley's white pantyhose, and then untied her nude hose which had covered my face. I slid my right hand and underarm in a leg of Ashley's sheer nude nylons, pulling them up firmly in order to make sure the fabric was sitting tightly and was all stretched out... Then I massaged my cock with my nylon-encased hand, stroking over my balls softly, to enjoy every sensation of the very smooth sheer nude hose on my skin, and finally intensifying the strokes up and down my shaft...

In my mind, Ashley's fingerfucking had gotten even more intense in the meantime, she pinched her erect nipples with her left hand, while squeezing her pantyhose-encased hips forward to meet her right wrist, as her fingers kept pumping her pussy, still with the fabric of her white hose between her fingers and her pussy walls... Eventually she went over the edge, uttered a few long screams, and convulsed with her whole body, as large amounts of pussy juices squirted onto her fingers and hand...

My precum had meanwhile lubricated my entire boner, and I gave the tip of my cock some final strokes and squeezes with my nylon-encased fingers...Just as Ashley experienced her orgasm, I also came very hard, moaned loudly, and shot multiple loads of white cum jisms all over Ashley's white pantyhose and over Ashley herself as well... She took it with a big smile of satisfaction, dipped into my cum with her fingers that were still wet all over with her pussy juices, and sucked them clean...

12