Seduced by My Captor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about escaping. I won't let you leave me. To your right is the way out of this apartment but the door is locked by two step password which no one but only I can open."

"But I don't wanna be here!" I yell at him and for the first time since my abduction I feel anger inside me. He sighs and then speaks.

"I know but after sometime, I am sure, you will like this place or we can live our lives in a place of your choice." I take my hand out of his hold after jerking his hand away.

"How long do you think you can keep me with you?" I snarl at him. His eyes which were earlier hard become soft when he answers me.

"Well I can keep you with me forever but I am sure as hell that you would fall in love me just in a month." He says confidently but it feels more like as if he is challenging me.

Love him? My foot. Never.

"You may start eating, love."

"No", I snarl, "I am not hungry."

"Well I think we can do something which will make you hungry and satiate my hunger. Come to bed. Let's get started and make love." He tugs my hand so that I am on his lap with his arms holding me firmly. I struggle but he is just too strong.

"No please. I will eat." I beg again. I think I have never begged this much in my entire life.

"But what about my hunger? I want to taste your sweet flesh."

Scared too much, I lift my head up and stare at the ceiling hoping that I would be saved by some divine miracle. I don't want my first time to be with a kidnapper.

"Please god!" I mumble out because I know that I cannot fight with this man. To my surprise he loosens his hold and tugs my chin down.

"Relax, love! I will let you eat if you tell me that you would finish your plate. Okay?" He asks holding me at a distance so that he can look at me.

"Yes!" I say nervously after nodding multiple times. He makes me sit me on my seat and I quickly grab my fork and start eating the noodles as fast as I can. I cough a little when I choke on my food.

"Slowly, slowly." He says with concerned eyes and rubs my back a few times.

After the lunch he asks me to have a shower which I strongly needed to. In the warm shower I think only about him and what is he going to do to me next. He has made his intention clear. He wants to fuck me or as he says make love to me. While this should have brought panic to mind, here I stand naked in his bathroom having warm shower a bit calm and composed. Hell! I am kidnapped but his cool and nice attitude has certainly helped me out of my fear. Now I don't think I fear him, that much.

I am not a threat to you. I won't hurt you. Never. I am not lying to you. I never do.

It has just been some hours, okay just one and a half hour knowing him but by now I do believe him that he is not gonna hurt me. Well, I can take advantage of this. For now I should plan on escaping.

Wrapping a towel around, I step out of the bathroom into the bedroom where I find him staring at me as I come to his sight.

"You. Are. Beautiful." He says emphasizing each word with his voice soft but clear and eyes filled with carnal appreciation. His words trigger something deep inside me. To distract myself from this feeling which is making me damp between my thighs I ask him about my bag which has my clothes. To which he points his long finger to his wardrobe. I find that next to his clothes is an array of all types of women's garments, which I have seen earlier. They are all in my size but none of them mine. I neither find my bag. But I don't argue. At least I got something to wear while I was expecting that he would keep me naked or underdressed. When I don't find any bra I think of asking him. But before I can he answers my unasked question by telling me that he prefers me without them.

I roll me eyes at him to which he first chuckles and then requests me to wear the harlot red dress which is too short and has a deep neckline. It looks quite expensive. I give him my fake yes-of-course-sir-why-not smile and pick up a pale blue shirt which has full sleeves and pj pants. You wanna look at my body. Most welcome. Look through the fabric if you can. I get into the bathroom and after getting dressed I get back to the bedroom, where I find him working on his laptop. He asks me to sit without looking at me. I think he is angry with me. Good. If I can make him angry and lose his control then...

"Cassidy, you look beautiful in anything you wear." He says interrupting my train of thoughts. Crap! I thought I made him but here he is smiling as always.

When I sit down he explains me some rules. First one is that I cannot try to escape. Fine! I know that. Second is that whenever he is not with me I am to stay in this room. Third is that I should not try doing any stupid things. Fourth is that I am to eat properly. Before he tells the last one he clasps both of my small hands in his big and slightly cold ones suddenly and sighs.

"Lastly I want you to be comfortable here and don't think me of as a kidnapper. Though I have kidnapped you, I am no threat to you. I just want you to be happy with me. If anything ever bothers you then I want you to let me know. I just want to love you and live a happy and long life with you."

I swallow dry. What does this means? This man and his words are beyond my understanding.

12