Seduced By My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I know it, it's 7:48. Restless peers can be heard rustling around in their bookbags, indicating their readiness to leave. I follow suit, haphazardly plopping my notebook and pen into the empty bag below. 7:49.

"Great job keeping up with me today. Don't forget to participate in the discussion post by 11:59 on Wednesday. I will see you on Thursday," Dr. Ward directs. He hooks the long strap of his brown leather over his shoulder and he's through the doorway, leaving me feeling suddenly lost. Impulsively I do the same. I throw on my bookbag and I follow closely behind some girl with a horrid orange backpack. Focus.

My eyes search the crowd of bodies who are eager to go home and leave this day behind. Where is he? What am I hoping for? What would I even say? My self-induced stress begins to wane when I realize he is nowhere around. Pushing the tinge of sadness away, I am relieved that I don't have to worry about an exchange between myself and Dr. Ward. His sudden draw to me is pulling me out of hiding. I want to be found.

. . . . .

I spent Tuesday night and all of Wednesday letting my fantasies unravel into undeniable wanting. My attempt to multitask was pathetic because my thoughts were completely consumed with the past two classes I had with Dr. Ward. I spent most of my Wednesday pretending to understand what I was reading. It'll be bullshit, but I know I can skillfully make a connection to the discussion post prompt. Have I always been this brave?

I park my car slowly, trying my best to avoid scraping my bumper. My anxiety is manifesting in little ways, slowly growing as the clock gets closer to 6:00. Today my plan is to be bold: I'll get to class early, 5:30, I'll sit in an even closer seat, and maybe I will participate. I shiver with excitement and fidget with my clothes. I take one last look at my outfit: leggins and my favorite top. I feel cute and confident, and dare I say, a little sexy.

I make my way into the building, trying to steady my breathing. I touch my hair, a last ditch effort to have some sort of control over my body. I am so nervous, but I'm right on time. No one is here yet and I can take a few quick seconds to determine which seat is the closest. Even the change of seating is such a thrill. I hope Dr. Ward notices. My subconscious briefly notes how eager I am to change for him.

I find the best seat directly across from the large white screen on the wall. People begin to file into the room, but I play it cool. My phone is the perfect distraction and suddenly it's 6:00. I tuck my phone away just as Dr. Ward passes the threshold. I watch him closely. He lifts his head and takes a quick glance at us, not looking for anything in particular. He doesn't see me and I am crushed. I feel stupid and silly. Obviously this is just a game to him. Dr. Ward got to cop a feel and I wrongfully (but gratefully) got 100% on my midterm. I am a fool.

I sigh softly, accepting that I caused this situation by feeding into my own ridiculous fantasies. I feel the rejection ball up in my stomach and churn into anger. I want to implode and scream and cry. Why do I want him so?

"Good evening! I hope you are having a nice Thursday. I enjoyed reading over your discussion posts. This is fun stuff, right? Great. Let's continue where we left off, yes?" He says, turning to set up the presentation. Everyone around me noisily pulls out the appropriate materials for today's lecture. I smirk to myself, proud that I was the only one ready for class. I will take this as a win.

"What's on your mind?" Dr. Ward asks. Is he talking to me? I look up, and sure enough, he is looking right at me. Oh my god, he is looking right at me! A week ago today was our first encounter and this feels the same; a profound moment of unspoken connection. The electricity tingles my skin and heat builds up inside me.

"Uh, nothing," I answer, smiling shyly like I do to the men in the checkout lines. I am hoping that I can find a way to be as natural as possible. Dr. Ward gives me an approving nod, not hiding the way his eyes leave mine and travel down to my chest. I want to ignore him, to pretend I can't feel my nipples hardening within my bra. I can't stop myself from shifting in my seat, recognizing an all-too-familiar aching sensation between my thighs. I push my chest forward as I act like I'm trying to get comfortable. I squeeze my thighs together and lock my ankles under my chair. I feel his glance barely reach my thighs that are concealed underneath the table. He looks at my face, trying to read me. The anger and rejection I felt earlier is gone, and it is replaced with a deep desire that I can't shake off.

Our moment, just like the others, is over as quickly as it started. Suddenly I am just another student in the room as Dr. Ward pushes through the lecture, never missing a beat. I'm still unsure what today's topic really is as I mindlessly copy everything into my notebook. Every now and then I will sneak a peek of Dr. Ward, letting my gaze linger over his belt buckle and the mystery that lies below.

After an hour and forty minutes of constant note-taking, Dr. Ward ends the lesson abruptly.

"I am going to end today's lecture here. If you would like, feel free to read ahead and bring some knowledge to class on Tuesday. No discussion post this weekend. You're welcome. I will see you all Tuesday."

My heart stops and my stomach drops at the thought of not seeing him until Tuesday. I sigh to myself, imagining how long, how maddening, the next five days will be. I will be out of my mind by Sunday. I slowly stand as I gather my things, deciding if I want to make contact or not with my professor. The decision is out of my hands as I hear Dr. Ward address me.

"Do you mind staying after for office hours?" He asks, but something about this feels mandatory. I nod and sit back at my desk. My stomach is in knots and my head is spinning. I watch everyone else leave, using them as my distraction from what I am feeling. What does he want? Is it something I did? I also begin to wonder how obvious this all is to my peers.

The last person leaves and Dr. Ward wishes them a good night, closing the door behind them. The hair on the back of my neck stands up as he turns to face me. All my instincts are warning me, trying to overpower my lust for him. Did he have to close the door? What is he going to do next?

"How are you feeling?" he asks, breaking the ice. I proceed with caution.

"Fine," I reply, remembering I answered similarly to his 'How are you' on Tuesday.

"Yes..." Dr. Ward looks thoughtful, guarded, "But is that how you really feel? I'm worried about you," he states. This catches me off guard.

"I'm okay," I lie, hoping not to give myself away. He takes a few steps towards me.

"I disagree. I don't think you're okay," he riddles.

"I'm not?" I ask, suddenly unsure of my own feelings. Dr. Ward takes another step forward.

"No," is all he says. I am trying my best to read him, to get an idea of what is going through his mind. What does he see when he looks at me?

"I've been watching you these past few classes. I don't know how I didn't notice before..." What is he trying to say? Is there really something wrong with me? I blink at him, the fear in my eyes revealing itself. Dr. Ward continues.

"You are fidgety, unable to focus... I'm concerned for you," he shares, taking another few steps in my direction.

"I'm sorry." Why am I apologizing? I look down at my hands, maybe finding strength in the lines of my palms.

"Why can't you look at me?" He questions, closing the distance between us. He is once again standing over my desk. Unable to meet his gaze, I find my eyes darting between my hands and Dr. Ward's belt buckle.

"Is this too much of a distraction for you?" He persists, moving his hand to grip the buckle firmly. My mouth waters.

"No," is all I can get out.

"I can help you... like I helped you during your midterm." I almost feel dirty as I picture my arm holding his hand against my wanting breast. I know Dr. Ward is reminiscing similarly as I hear his breathing change above me. What is about to happen?

"How can you help me?" I speak softly, almost a whisper. Gently, he extends his right hand towards me, using his index finger to tap the underside of my chin. I follow Dr. Ward's order, still afraid of meeting his gaze. I look at his lips and his nose, avoiding his eyes as I admire the little details I have never seen before. Dr. Ward tilts his head down, forcing our eyes to connect. He is astonishing to witness up close.

"I want to complete you," Dr. Ward confesses, tucking my hair behind my left ear. My ear burns at his touch. When I don't reply, he lets his hand trail down the back of my neck. Stopping at the collar of my shirt, he plays with the tag between his thumb and forefinger.

"Do you understand?" He demands. I nod rapidly. He pulls my shirt collar into his fist and it tightens against the base of my throat.

"Use your words, little girl." Instinctively, I lean back in an attempt to lessen the tightness around my neck.

"Yes, Dr. Ward," I say breathlessly. I am shocked when he pulls tighter, choking me harder.

"Yes, sir," he instructs.

"Yes, sir!" I repeat, gasping desperately. Dr. Ward releases my shirt and lets his hand travel to the front of my neck. He lightly strokes the redness that taints my skin. I focus on my breathing. Before I can center myself, his strong hand fearlessly grips the top of my neck. He squeezes right below the end of my jawline. This motion forces my head to tilt back further, deepening our eye contact.

"Good girl," Dr. Ward purrs. His left hand traces across my face. His thumb runs over my bottom lip a few times. I am lost looking into his eyes, letting my body give into being putty in his hands. He squeezes harder under my jaw, causing my head to feel heavy as it swims deeper into the dull pleasure.

"How are you feeling?" He inquires, not disguising his genuine interest.

"Good," my voice sounds deep.

"That's a good start, but I haven't finished helping you yet," he slightly teases. Dr. Ward pushes his thumb into my mouth as he releases his hand from my neck. I feel disoriented as my head rushes. I push through the cloud, boldly circling his thumb with my tongue.

"Look at that hot little mouth..." My stomach flutters at the compliment. I feel so special, so wanted. I continue circling his thumb, occasionally suckling softly. The ache between my thighs is undeniable, and a hushed moan escapes my lips as I feel my need heighten. Dr. Ward smirks at me with danger behind his dark eyes.

"I love how willing you are to give yourself to me. Such a smart girl... such a pretty little girl." As if his words could cast spells, I begin to feel small, vulnerably sitting in the palm of his hand. Abruptly, Dr. Ward releases me, letting his hands rest on his hips.

"What am I going to do with you, little one?" He speaks louder, already in motion. My eyes are drawn to him, examining the way his arms bulge beneath the long sleeves of his shirt. Dr. Ward's hands drop an inch, now resting on his belt. What is he going to do with me?

He unknowingly answers my thought as he begins to slowly pull at the buckle. I watch as the belt snakes through the loops of his trousers, his waistband relaxing slightly.

"Tell me what you want," Dr. Ward challenges, holding the folded belt with both hands. What do I want? I can't even begin to fathom where to start, much less how I am going to get the words out of my mouth. He is displeased with my silence. I hear his hands squeak against the belt as he tightens his grip. I count three heartbeats and I know I need to give him an answer. I extend my arm as I reach for the belt.

"I would like to touch your belt... Sir," I say, paying extra attention to how I say 'sir.' Dr. Ward smiles, obliging me. As I hold his belt in my hands, I feel the warmth from where his own hands once were. The buckle feels cool against my fingers, relaxing me for a moment. A week ago I was eyeing this buckle from across the room, and now it's in my hands. I look up to where the belt was previously, but it's been replaced with a noticeable bulge.

"What do you think?" He prompts. I choose my words carefully, trying not to give myself away. Keep it brief.

"I like it, sir." Silence. Dr. Ward says nothing and I feel the rejection start to creep in. He moves to stand behind me. My breath catches in my throat as I crave his touch. His hands find their way to my shoulders. I sit still, afraid to ruin the moment I've endlessly been dreaming about.

"I don't mean the belt, silly girl," he teases. Oh.

"I like it," I answer timidly, unsure what he will think of me when he realizes how desperate I really am. His left hand slides down my front, resting on the breast he touched seven days prior. My body betrays me as I instinctively squeeze my thighs together, hoping to relieve some of the hot ache that is holding my body ransom.

His hand starts to feel around my breast, eventually moving over to my right side. Dr. Ward's arm holds me in place as he continues to feel my breasts, switching between them every few passes.

"I love your pretty tits. They feel so good in my hand," Dr. Ward hums. My mind is swimming, lost in the reality of this surreal moment. My nipples are eager for him, threatening to push through my bra. He leans into my back, pressing his mouth to my ear. I quiver, quietly hyperventilating.

"Lift your arms, hmmm?" He orders, masking his demand as a sweet nothing. Without a thought, I lift my arms.

Dr. Ward hooks his fingers at the bottom of my shirt as he meticulously begins to pull it up my torso. He lets his knuckles drag across my smooth skin, leaving goosebumps not far behind. Dr. Ward carefully pulls the shirt over my head and tosses it to the side. I shiver and glance down at myself. My breasts just barely fit in my bra, spilling over in the front. The silence is deafening and all I can do is watch my own chest rise and fall with anticipation.

"Such a pretty girl," Dr. Ward whispers into my ear. His hands boldly trace my bra, teasing the parts of me that cannot be contained. I can see my nipples poking shamelessly against the material. I take a deep breath, hoping for some relief. His left hand stays on my breast as his right hand begins to travel down my torso. Dr. Ward admires the curves he discovers, worshiping my stomach. I feel my thighs squeeze together, tighter than before. I readjust slightly, rocking side to side for a moment.

"You are so eager for me..." he purrs. His right hand swiftly reaches down to my thighs, encouraging them to welcome the rest of his exploration. I fight the urge to let him in, afraid to completely give into my dark desire.

Dr. Ward's left hand leaves my breast and squeezes itself around the top of my neck. I am overtaken by the sensation in my head.

"I don't have to play nice," he grunts into my ear. He squeezes me for a few more seconds and quickly releases. I'm back to spinning, trying to make sense of what he said. I feel his hand still on my lap, but this time I cave. I feel filthy as I spread my legs. The leggings leave me feeling exposed, so easily accessible to Dr. Ward. He briefly runs his hand over me, knowing exactly where to press. His fingers move counter clockwise as I stir beneath him. Seconds pass and his fingers stop their pleasurable assault. I moan longingly. Dr. Ward slides his hand back up my torso, this time stopping at the back of my bra. Without a word, Dr. Ward unhooks it in a swift motion and watches as the straps slide down my shoulders. He removes my bra, slowly pulling the cups forward to reveal my needy nipples. He scoops one breast into each hand, letting his thumbs flick across my nipples. My hips gyrate against the chair in rhythm with Dr. Ward's thumbs.

"Such pretty tits... so heavy... so greedy..." He coos against the top of my head, and follows that with a kiss to my crown. I am unraveling below him, naked from the waist up. The shame ignites the desire, fueling my hunger for him. I feel hot all over.

"You're needy and pathetic..." Barely holding myself together, I nod, unsure if Dr. Ward is asking, or telling.

"Say it. You're needy and pathetic." I take a shallow breath.

"I'm needy and pathetic," I echo, my voice thick with desire.

"Good girl." Dr. Ward releases my breasts and uses his right hand to grab a fistful of my hair. Twisting it around his hand, he yanks me. Pain trickles all over my scalp and I groan in response.

"What do you want?" He commands. I feel the energy of our encounter shift. I want to please him. I want to give my all to him.

"Help me, please...Sir..." I beg, searching Dr. Ward's face for satisfaction. He gives me a small smirk as he looks down at me, still pulling my head back.

"Show me how." My heart beats rapidly at what he is asking of me. The desire I feel is too strong to resist, and I give in. My hands shakily set the belt on my desk. Relaxing my right hand, I make my descent towards my open legs. Without hesitation, I slide my hand into the front of my pants, pushing past my panties. Selfishly, I begin to indulge in the opportunity to feel some relief. Similarly to how Dr. Ward's fingers found my clit, I circle counter clockwise. Even with his firm grip on my hair, I feel my body melt into the sensations. I close my eyes, giving into it all.

I feel Dr. Ward watching me, my hand furiously moving beneath the black nylon. My body begins to twitch in response to the early stages of my release. As I bring myself to the edge, Dr. Ward aggressively grabs me by my right arm and pulls my hand loose from the confines of my leggings. I moan in protest as he yanks me to my feet. Dr. Ward forcefully bends me over my desk, pushing away the chair that separated us.

"Let's play with this belt, little girl," he chuckles, grabbing the belt from the desk, "I know you want to." With that, he pulls down my leggings and panties in one motion, exposing my most private parts to the classroom. Dr. Ward pushes me down harder, squashing my full breasts against the desk. My ass is higher in the air, but this isn't enough for him. With his dominant hand, he slides up my left thigh, creeping towards my begging heat. My body shakes in response to the desire that can no longer be contained within me. I am eager and willing. Anything for Dr. Ward...

His finger finds my opening, but he doesn't explore. Instead, Dr. Ward runs his finger up and down my aching slit, occasionally brushing over my clit. I am writhing beneath him. His hand slowly disappears, satisfied with how wide I have spread myself for him. Sliding up the back of my thigh, Dr. Ward ends on my left ass cheek. He pets me tenderly, appreciating the way my body moves with his touch.

I'm reminded of the belt when his hand is quickly replaced with the snap of the leather against my ass. I cry out, overwhelmed by the pain stinging me.

"I love to hear you," Dr. Ward growls. He spanks me repeatedly, never stopping his assault on my ass. I don't realize I'm crying until he finishes, quiet pleas escaping from between my lips. I'm hoping it's over when I hear him place the belt on another desk.

"So vocal for me..." he whispers as he rubs at my welts. I wince against his touch, causing him to spank me with his bare hand.

"Stop resisting, pretty girl, I know what you want..." Dr. Ward's sentence trails off as he pulls me up. Yanking my hair, he cranks my neck around to meet his gaze.

"And you know what I want..." he finishes, spinning my body around rapidly. I look up at him, embracing that my only clothes are currently around my ankles. Dr. Ward takes my nakedness in. His enjoyment is obvious.

"You are a beautiful, beautiful girl," he mutters as his hands trace over my fullness, loving the hills and valleys making up the landscape of my femininity. He takes me in for another moment before I am pushed onto my knees. I kowtow before him, almost hidden beneath my desk. The bulge in his trousers has grown in size; the material is pulled taut, stretching around his growing member. I look up at Dr. Ward, my mouth watering. He pets my head lovingly, silently encouraging me.