Seduced By My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands meet at the lone black button. I prepare myself and take deep breaths as I unhook it. The zipper flashes its teeth at me, but I conquer it with ease. Feeling daring, I run my palms up Dr. Ward's clothed thighs, not stopping when I make contact with his abdomen. His body is hot, sizzling against my wandering finger tips. I roam for a few seconds before I begin strumming at the waistband of his snug boxer briefs. Before I enter the point of no return, I let my palm press over him. I skillfully attempt to cup it all with one hand. I manage, mostly with the help of the tight fabric keeping everything in place.

Dr. Ward involuntarily thrusts into my hand, looking for relief. I don't look up at him as I pull down the waistband. He springs out at me, proud of his own lengthiness and girth. My admiration turns to fear when I try to imagine taking something so large.

"Let me feel that hot little mouth, baby," he says, his voice deeper than ever before. I push away my fear. Starting at his base, I trail my tongue up his length. As I tease around his head, I hear Dr. Ward's breathing become erratic. I look up at Dr. Ward, desperate for praise. I meet his eyes as I plunge his member deep into my hungry mouth. Sucking wildly, I push away my inhibitions.

"Pretty girl... So eager..." he praises as I feast upon him. I reach my hand in between my thighs, messily massaging my clit. Dr. Ward takes notice of this. His fingers snake through my hair, gripping the hair that's closest to my scalp. This renders me motionless and unable to continue serving him.

"Open wide, little one. Be a slut for me," he growls as he viciously begins to pound his extreme length into the back of my throat. I am taking him deeply and harshly, gagging and crying against the sudden assault of my mouth. Unable to continue pleasuring myself, I reach up in self-defense. I push against Dr. Ward's thighs, trying to lessen the violent impact of his thrusts. My gagging has left his member over-lubricated, allowing him to fill my throat with ease. I try to focus on breathing through my nose, which displeases Dr. Ward.

Wickedly, he reaches for my nose and pinches it closed. Unable to breathe, I begin to fight mightily against him. Suddenly he stops, releasing me from him. I cough and work on catching my breath. I feel used and mistreated, but my recovery is quick. I look up at Dr. Ward, who looks very satisfied even with a raging member.

"Show me," is all he says. Unsure of what he wants, I take a guess. I open my mouth as wide as I can, sticking out my tongue.

"Let me have a look," he replies as he plunges three fingers down my sore throat. I gag against him, but I stay still. He slowly finger fucks my throat, leaving me gargling around his fingers.

"You really need my help, little slut..." Dr. Ward says tenderly, pulling his fingers out of my mouth. I take a few deep, shaky breaths. While looking down at me, he begins unbuttoning his shirt from top to bottom. Even with his exposed length, I cannot look away from his powerful hands. After revealing his bare chest, Dr. Ward rolls up his sleeves. He turns away from me causing my heart to ache.

Dr. Ward takes a seat at his desk in the very front of the room. I moan at the sight of him: only his torso and girthy member exposed to the air. With one finger he motions for me to come towards him. I try to stand, but I am awkwardly twisted up in my leggings that are sitting at my ankles. Stumbling, I manage to pull the leggings and panties off over my shoes. I make my way over to Dr. Ward. My mind races as I wonder what he has planned for us. I stand before him, wearing nothing but my shoes.

"On your knees, pretty girl," he says, his face serious. I obey as I get down again onto my sore knees. I kneel two feet away from him, wishing I could be closer. Still concealed in his black dress shoes, Dr. Ward slides his right foot towards me and raises an eyebrow. I look at him, confused. What does he want me to do?

"I'm not done with your mouth just yet," he shares. Instinctively I lick my lips, shivering with nervous excitement. Dr. Ward slowly starts tapping his right foot, drawing my attention back to it.

"Tell me what I want," he purrs. Realizing that I haven't spoken in awhile, I decide to take advantage of my time in the spotlight. Be brave. I look up at him deeply, playing into my innocence.

"My hot little mouth, sir," I answer. My stomach flips hearing my voice say that aloud. He smiles and I know I've said the right thing. I smile back, happy to make him happy. What has he done to me?

"I want my shoe polished," Dr. Ward says, his right hand gripping the base of his length. He wants me to clean his shoe? I'm taken aback and confused, feeling stupid for not understanding his simple request. Dr. Ward smirks and begins to speak slowly.

"Worship my shoe, little one," he clarifies. My heart drums with an intensity that has me wondering if he can hear it, too.

"Yes, sir," I reply, looking back down at his shoe. I feel a hint of nausea at the thought of licking it clean. I gulp and lean forward. I take one more look up at Dr. Ward where he sits powerfully. I watch as he begins stroking his length. Opening my mouth, my tongue reveals itself. Much like how I worshiped his member, I start at the toe of his shoe and work my way up to the top. I quiver at the filthy act. I continue, enjoying the smooth material against my tongue. As the minutes pass I begin to feel my wetness reach my inner thighs. I take a peek up at the dominant man sitting above me.

"Let's see how you did," he interrupts, sliding his foot back. Dr. Ward releases his grip on his girth, leaning forward to examine my work.

"My, my... You are an eager slut..." he praises. I beam at the unique compliment, unable to hide my pride.

"Come closer..." he urges. I follow his directions, using my knees to close the distance between us. Lifting his foot, Dr. Ward slides his shoe towards me again. I feel him aligning his wet, glistening shoe with my soaking heat. I sit patiently, waiting for further instructions. I jump as I feel the toe of his shoe press up into me. My body reacts instantly and I grind against him. Dr. Ward and I lock eyes as I pleasure myself against the shoe I was licking moments before. All my shame, all the dirtiness I feel pushes me closer and closer. I unravel under the gaze of Dr. Ward, moving my hips in any way to accelerate my building release. I gasp and moan for him, finding it increasingly more difficult to stay balanced on my tired knees.

"Don't cum. Not until I say you can," Dr. Ward commands, bringing me closer to the edge. I move faster against his shoe, rubbing my clit wildly. I feel a deep pleasure rush up my spine.

"I'm gonna cum!" I sob in protest to his directions, looking for the strength to resist.

"No, little one," he calmly replies.

"Please, let me cum!" I groan, longing for my release. I move faster than before, preparing myself for the pending orgasm. Dr. Ward wickedly pulls his shoe away, causing me to lose the feeling I had been working so hard for. I fall forward, catching myself with my hands. I shakily heave beneath him, the ache too overpowering to ignore.

"Stand up," Dr. Ward directs, helping me to my feet. He stays in his chair, now looking up at me. His hands grip my hips, slowly moving me so that my back is to him. Dr. Ward pulls me back, sitting me down on his lap. His stiffness presses firmly into my lower back, reminding me of its presence. Dr. Ward's lips find my ear, kissing me sensually. His tongue seductively slips out and I moan against the wet heat.

"Let me help you," he teases, his right hand cupping my insatiable anguish. Without warning, Dr. Ward dips his middle finger into me. A guttural groan escapes from me, sounding deeply primal. Another finger joins the first, finding the perfect rhythm. He confidently plays with me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear and neck.

"Such a hot pussy... Pretty girl... You are so ready for me... Mmm..." Dr. Ward mutters, his left hand now joining us. Delicately, his fingers find my clit as he continues pumping me with his right hand. The joint sensations cause me to shiver, and I let my head roll back to rest lazily against his shoulder. I have completely given myself away to him, basking in the white-hot gratification.

"Don't cum," Dr. Ward repeats the same instruction from earlier. I take a deep breath, followed by a raspy moan. How could I not? The pleasure pricks my skin and intensifies my aching. His soft lips caress my neck, occasionally suckling below my ear. Dr. Ward suddenly picks up speed. I cry out, bringing my arms up behind his head. I hold him there, pressing his face further into my neck.

"Cum," he commands, slowly licking up my neck. I obey him, surrendering my orgasm to his godly hands. The hot rush of pleasure shakes me, starting in the deepest part of my core. From there it erupts, drowning me in its colorful glory. Dr. Ward's fingers slow, coaxing me through the last few waves of my powerful orgasm.

"You are so wet...such a pretty little girl," he announces to the empty room. I blush at my own vulnerability as I sit here open wide for him.

Dr. Ward caresses my thighs, giving me a few moments to collect myself. I feel disoriented and electrically charged.

"How are you feeling?" He asks for the third time tonight.

"Really good," I reply, almost laughing. I release my arms from around his head and I sit up. Shifting carefully on his lap, I turn myself to face Dr. Ward. This is the closest our faces have ever been. I find myself nervous to kiss him, and slightly embarrassed when I realize we haven't kissed yet. We have shared such intimate moments, but not a kiss.

"You do seem really good," he chuckles, using his right hand to brush hair away from my face. My heart skips a beat and I courageously wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him, making the move for the first time this evening. Dr. Ward kisses me back sweetly, letting me take the lead. I enjoy the control, pushing my tongue into his mouth. His tongue captures mine and pulls me deeper into the kiss. That delicious ache is returning between my thighs as the kiss begins to slow. I pull away first, using up the last of my fleeting control.

"How are you feeling?" I tease.

"I feel..." Dr. Ward begins thoughtfully, his hand gripping the underside of my bare thigh, "I feel...possessive." I bite my lip, suddenly feeling timid. His eyes search my face while his hand cups my wetness.

"You have such a pretty, hungry pussy... Where have you been hiding, beautiful girl?" Dr. Ward wonders rhetorically. I welcome his naughty words and protective touch, longing for him to be inside me again. Dr. Ward leans forward and kisses me this time. He dominates my mouth with his and I moan into him erotically. In a quick motion, I feel him spin us around in his chair and scoop me up off his lap; my back now pressed against the surface of his wooden desk. Dr. Ward ends our second kiss and my eyes sparkle as I look up at him. He looks down at me, my ass and legs hanging over the ledge.

Dr. Ward pulls off his shirt, finally revealing his manly biceps and shoulders. He shoves his pants down, leaving them to rest right above his knees.

"Open," he tells me, tapping my thigh lightly. I do as I am told, pulling my knees up to my chest. His fingers play with the patch of hair between my legs, tugging softly at the silky curls.

"Good girl," he smirks at my eagerness, "Remember what I called you earlier, sweetheart?" Dr. Ward purrs at me seductively. I think for a moment, playing through our night thus far. I blush when I have located the memory. I bravely look up into his eyes.

"I am needy and pathetic, sir," I proclaim. He moves to align our aching parts.

"Yes you are, little one," Dr. Ward agrees. "And I'm going to fulfill my promise to you..." his voice lowering. He firmly grips himself, rubbing the tip up and down my slit.

"Do you like my cock?" Dr. Ward asks boldly. I feel my cheeks warm at hearing such a naughty word said so seriously.

"I like your cock," I respond playfully, wiggling against it. Dr. Ward growls pushing harder into me.

"I love hearing you say such filthy things...my pretty little girl-slut," he groans, leaning further into me. I reach for his shoulders, feeling the broad muscles strain beneath my fingertips.

"Say something else, baby," Dr. Ward says, peppering my cheek with hot kisses. My stomach flips at all the possibilities, but I tell him the truth.

"I want to feel your cock in my pussy, sir," I moan, my heart beating fiercely.

"More," Dr. Ward demands against my cheek. I think for a moment, searching for the perfect thing to say. I want him now.

"I want you to complete me... Please make me whole... Please, sir..." I beg breathlessly. He pauses for a moment, processing my pleas. Dr. Ward pulls away from me. My heart stings at the sudden loss of his warm, strong body. He looks down at me for a few seconds, admiring my need. I feel him begin to slowly penetrate me.

"Atta girl..." Dr. Ward approves, "Let me fill you..."

"Please!" I cry, begging for him. He thrusts into me, hard.

"That's my girl..." I feel myself stretching to accommodate him. My body feels warm and tingly at this new sensation. I feel so full, but Dr. Ward doesn't give me time to adjust. He begins to pound deeply into me, fucking me raw.

"Sweet... little...pussy..." He groans in between thrusts. I moan in response as I eagerly accept the rough fucking. Dr. Ward places a hand on either side of my head to better support himself, leaving me pinned beneath him. His cock finds my perfect spot and I reach up, needing to feel more of him.

"Do you love my cock?" Dr. Ward grunts, playing off the question he asked just a few minutes ago. A faint pleasure begins creeping in. More, more, more...

"I love your cock... More... Please!" I whine.

"Needy and pathetic," he smirks, his face riddled with pleasure. Dr. Ward grants me my wish and hammers into me. Ecstasy consumes us, and we carry on like that; Dr. Ward's cock pulling me deeper into wanton bliss, teasing me closer to my release. We kiss sloppily, and I know he is trying to ravish me in every way that he can. As he pulls back from the kiss, Dr. Ward replaces his mouth with two fingers. This double penetration satisfies a perverse feeling somewhere within me, my moan gargling against the invasion of his fingers fucking my throat.

"Are you going to cum on my cock, pretty baby?" Dr. Ward groans. His fingers leave my throat and immediately find my needing nipples

"I'm so close," I whimper, overwhelmed by the pounding. So close... Dr. Ward pulls my nipples and twists aggressively in response to my admission.

"I can't wait to stretch these sexy little nipples... Slut," He whispers, his thrusts picking up speed. I stiffen below him as my body prepares for my eruption. His fingers, mouth, and cock fill my senses. I feel stuffed with lust, desperately searching for release. Dr. Ward frees my nipples, only to frightfully grip the top of my neck with his powerful hand. The fuzzy feeling swarms my head, emphasizing my pleasure. I can feel Dr. Ward pulsing inside me, anticipating his own release. The choking becomes overwhelming, I begin to see stars...

"Cum!" And I'm there, orgasming around his vibrating heat. I watch the stars explode and change color behind my eyes. I fall deeper into myself as I submit to the pleasure he brings me. Tears stream down my cheeks as I surpass nirvana. Dr. Ward relaxes his grip on my throat as he begins to unravel above me. He shivers, all too ready to feed my pulsating womb. I feel the liquid heat reach my core and I welcome it, yearning for his selfless seed.

"Thank you," I barely whisper, feeling the end of Dr. Ward's orgasm. He looks me in the eyes and slowly pulls out. I break eye contact, hoping to see a glimpse of his cum.

"Show me how thankful you are," he encourages, taking a step back. Still recovering from my orgasm, I shakily push myself off the desk. I understand what he wants and I am still eager to serve him. I obediently lower myself onto my knees. Without using my hands, I pull Dr. Ward into my mouth and meticulously begin cleaning him off. I feel him admiring me from up above. My savior.

"Smart little girl... I knew I could help you... And you were so willing to learn," Dr. Ward praises me. I feel fulfilled, like I have discovered my purpose. I confidently finish cleaning Dr. Ward, satisfied with the salty taste that coats my lips. Without a word, he lifts me off the floor and sits me on his desk as if I am a little doll. He cups my cheek and stares into my eyes, revealing something far deeper than what we shared tonight.

"I complete you," he states, knowing that I won't protest the idea.

"I need you," I reply, and my mind flashes to me in bed... alone. Dr. Ward senses my fears. He leaves me sitting on the desk as he collects our clothes. He approaches me from behind. Is he going to dress me? Sure enough, Dr. Ward hooks my bra and pulls my favorite shirt back over my head. I reach for the collar, feeling that its misshapen from the manhandling earlier.

Dr. Ward holds my panties and brushes over the crotch of the material with his thumb. Before dressing my lower half, Dr. Ward pushes my chest back slightly causing my legs to separate. His cum leaks out of me slowly. He takes my panties and begins wiping upwards, scooping cum while also brushing into my sensitive clit. Dr. Ward continues wiping me, becoming rougher. It feels taboo the way his aging hands aggressively clean my most private part. He is relentless, the material becoming abrasive against my abused skin. It stings and I want him to stop, but then I feel a spark in my clit. It's far away, but it's there, building as Dr. Ward scrapes the soaked panties repeatedly over my swollen bud.

"Filthy girl, do you like being my baby?" He asks, knowing I am too overcome to even form a sentence.

"So pure, so dirty..." Dr. Ward presses on. His words bring me closer.

"Cum," he demands. I feel hot as the orgasm hits me immediately. I am slammed with pleasure, my toes curling in my shoes. Dr. Ward does not cease his stroking, causing me to shake. I am overwhelmed, drowning in an unexpected release. As I come down from my high, Dr. Ward relents. He focuses on himself briefly, pulling up his pants and tucking himself away. My panties are shoved in his pocket. I blush.

"Let's finish covering you up, hmmm? I will keep playing with you if we don't," he admits, clearly already fantasizing about future encounters. I smile sweetly, flattered at his desire for me. Dr. Ward turns his attention back to dressing me, carefully pulling my leggings back up over my shoes. I enjoy the warmth my clothes bring me after having been completely bare for so long. My fingers attempt to fix my hair as I watch Dr. Ward button, zip, and buckle his pants. His shirt is last, lazily throwing it on. I hop off the table with confidence and spring over to him.

"Let me help you," I insist, using one of his seductive lines. I fumble with the buttons, but I am successful. I take a step back and admire him. His hands smooth out his shirt, not bothering to tuck it back in. He looks disheveled and I can't even begin to imagine how I look. Dr. Ward smiles at me as he puts his desk chair back. Wanting to be helpful, (and secretly wanting to prolong our time together) I walk over to my desk, making sure to line it up precisely. I check the other desks, doing my best to show Dr. Ward how much I care. He smiles at me condescendingly, stopping me in my tracks at the fear of looking stupid.