Seduced by My Sister's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

Again, I was worried I would blow it prematurely and ejaculate into Gabrielle's mouth and obviously Gabrielle could sense this. She took her mouth off my penis and lifted her vagina up out of my face. Reaching out into her bedside drawer, Gabrielle took out a packet of condoms, taking one out and unwrapping it.

"This is necessary," Gabrielle explained as she slid the condom onto my throbbing erection with her sensual fingers. "If we do it without a condom, in two weeks' time I'll be wondering if my period is late or whether I'm going to change a lot over the next nine months. And I'm sure you don't want to be a father at 18-years-old?"

"No," I agreed.

"And don't worry, there's one thing I like to do that's really hot, sort of my party trick, and I can only do it when the guy wears a condom," Gabrielle promised.

I liked the idea of whatever Gabrielle had planned, but for the moment despite having fingered Gabrielle's private female areas while she jerked me off and having gone 69 with her, I still found it hard to believe that now we were about to have sex. I was actually going to have sex with Gabrielle. My penis would be inside her vagina. I couldn't believe it.

With me still lying on the bed, Gabrielle straddled me over my groin, and lowered her pussy down. She took her cock in her hand, and guided it up into the tight interior of her fanny, gasping as her vagina was filled. Locked together in the cowgirl position, I could see Gabrielle's breasts and her blonde curls of pubic hair, and courtesy of the mirror's reflection, the firm cheeks of her beautiful bare bottom. Deep inside Gabrielle, I could feel how hot the interior of her very wet vagina was even through the condom.

Gabrielle leaned forward and we exchanged a deep, passionate French kiss, Gabrielle twisting her pussy around on my dick, waves of pleasure going through me as we made out with me deep inside her. Then Gabrielle raised herself up and pushed her pussy down, immediately lifting herself up again before thrusting back down.

I couldn't believe I was actually having sex for the first time, and with older sister's best friend, and long my crush. As Gabrielle and I screwed we took it at different paces. Sometimes we would make love slowly and sensually, kissing deeply while Gabrielle gently moved her fanny around. Other times we went faster, Gabrielle jumping up and down on my groin, her wonderful tits bouncing with the movement. We soon got into a rhythm, Gabrielle pushing her pussy down as I thrust hard into her, doubling the pleasure for both of us. All the while Gabrielle's pussy juices flowed in abundance from her vagina, the soft and musty fragrance of her femininity filling her bedroom and making it so much hotter. The sound of the constant heavy rain outside made it all so much more romantic.

We must have fucked for close to half an hour -- the best half an hour of my life so far before I could feel myself about to cum. Only this time it wouldn't be into a tissue after jerking off over my fantasies over Gabrielle, it would be into the condom that covered my cock deep inside Gabrielle's vagina. At the same time as she rode me, I noticed Gabrielle's facial expression change, a wide-eyes look of delight crossing her pretty face. Her pussy felt like a leaky tap, the sticky juices running down onto my groin and I noticed the toes on her bare feet clench.

Gabrielle was breathing heavily before she let out a loud squeal, reaching her orgasm. Her pussy just seemed to explode, a wave of sticky wetness soaking my groin. That Gabrielle had cum all over me, coupled with the smell of her post-orgasmic pussy made my own orgasm a certainty now. I felt my muscles tighten, like Gabrielle before me I breathed heavily and my penis ejaculated a sticky tidal wave of semen into the condom, preventing it from spraying up into Gabrielle's uterus and sperm swimming along her fallopian tubes and fertilizing one of her ova, leaving us with a considerable problem.

Seeing that I had cum, Gabrielle removed her pussy from my cock and lay beside me. Both of us still recovering from our intense orgasms, we kissed and Gabrielle said, "That was amazing."

"It sure was, thanks to you," I said, reaching behind Gabrielle's back to stroke her bare bottom.

"Don't see yourself short, Jeff," said Gabrielle. "What you said earlier, about not having had sex before, that's bullshit, right?"

"No, before then I really was a virgin," I said.

"Well you must be a natural at it, like one of those prodigies who can sit down and play a piano concerto with no musical training, or who can solve complicated physics equations that people with PHDs in physics struggle to do."

I felt very pleased that I had impressed Gabrielle despite being a sexually inexperienced 18-year-old. Gabrielle then said, "Now it's time for that party trick I promised you."

Her hands went to my cock, still covered with the condom, the tip of which was now filled with sticky white cum and sticky on the outside too thanks to Gabrielle's pussy juices. Gabrielle removed the condom with her gentle, sensual touch and held it up, licking the exterior and she must have tasted her own pussy as she did so.

Then Gabrielle opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and emptied out my semen into her mouth. I could see the sticky white substance as Gabrielle swirled it around, cum getting on her perfect white teeth before swallowing my cum with a big gulp and with a seductive smile.

"I think you liked me doing that, didn't you?" she asked, running her fingers up and down my chest. "Don't worry, our fun isn't over yet. Do you think we can go to bed like this?"

With both of us covered in sweat and the sticky dampness of Gabrielle's snatch, I shook my head. "No."

"Well, its shower time for both us then," said Gabrielle. "Not only do we save water, but we have fun too."

I got a clear view of Gabrielle's naked twat as she leaped off the bed, took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, walking fast on her bare feet, me admiring the wonderful view of Gabrielle from behind, her beautiful bare bottom too perfect for words.

Gabrielle turned on the shower and set the water to a comfortable temperature and we jumped under it. I could have happily stayed under it all night. Gabrielle and I kissed under the warm droplets and caressed and fondled our naked bodies, as well as washing each other.

I loved getting soap and using it to wash Gabrielle's breasts and bottom, but it was her more private areas that I really enjoyed washing. The sight of Gabrielle's blonde bush filled with the soap and bubbles was wonderful, and as I pushed my fingers deeper between her legs to wash her vagina and anus I felt my erection stirring again.

"Down boy," Gabrielle laughed as she washed my cock and balls, my penis responding to her touch.

With the soap washed off, Gabrielle turned off the water and we got towels to dry off, before returning to Gabrielle's bedroom. I pulled up my underpants to sleep in, and watched as Gabrielle covered her nudity with an over-sized tee shirt. Gabrielle next opened a drawer and took out a fresh pair of cotton bikini-style panties, these ones white with small pink flowers.

"I think I need a change of knickers to sleep in, the way I creamed the ones I was wearing earlier," she laughed. Gabrielle held out her clean panties, then stepped her bare feet into them, pulling her knickers up and adjusting them so they were comfortable around her bottom and her box, before smoothing down her sleep shirt.

I caught another slight glimpse of Gabrielle's panties as she swung her bare feet into bed beside me, then turned out the light. We lay together under the covers, listening to Perth's heavy rain falling outside, holding hands, our bare feet stroking against each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Gabrielle and my 'sleepover' turned into a whole weekend of fun, and on Sunday morning, with the rain having cleared up and sunny skies back in Perth, we were running along the iconic Cottesloe beach, the tall Norfolk Island pine trees dominating the skyline, the deep blue waters of the Indian Ocean lapping at the white sands of the beach. A number of swimmers were already enjoying the water, some having climbed up onto the beach's famed pylon and diving from it into the sea.

I admired Gabrielle's firm bottom, covered by pink leggings as she ran in front of me, a matching sweatband keeping her long blonde permed hair in place. Gabrielle had promised me that if I beat her on our run, she would orgasm in my face when we got back to her place. However, I got the feeling that Gabrielle would do this anyway, win, lose or draw, and this was so proved when we did return home.

Gabrielle was the first and proved to be the only woman I've ever made love to, and this is understandable as more than three decades later we have been married for many years, and having sex with anyone other than my wife would be adultery. Gabrielle is a successful television journalist and I am an accountant and we have three kids -- two daughters and a son -- now adults.

In the modern age, a guy having only ever had sex with one woman might be seen as dull, but I don't care. Gabrielle and I have a loving and happy marriage, she is the only woman who really turns me on and she is still as hot as ever. When Gabrielle and I make love to each other now as husband and wife, we still enjoy it as much as that wet night in Perth back in 1986 when I was an inexperienced 18-year-old university student and Gabrielle my unrequited crush just starting out in her journalism career.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers