Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother is now grateful for her son's bully staying over.
11.3k words
4.62
35.5k
86

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,308 Followers

In just one day, Chase has made me realize how desperately I've needed some actual male company around the house.

Sure, both my husband and son are obviously males, but Chase is the only one I can actually consider a man.

That very first night he had helped more around the house than either of them have in years. I cooked, of course, but he actually stepped up and did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and showed some fucking appreciation for what I do around here.

Not to mention, fucked me to the point of physical and mental exhaustion.

It's a nice feeling; getting fucked to where you don't even want to move or think, just cuddle up against the man responsible for it and make sure he feels like a king.

And for a whole week, I get to be treated like a woman again.

I'll admit, I was initially pretty distraught when Chase first showed up and told me he was staying the entire time my husband and son were away. But he did a pretty good job at showing me that him staying over is actually something to be happy about.

And to thank him for his performance last night, I woke up before him and made him breakfast before he had to go to school today. Eggs, bacon, toast, juice, the works. It didn't feel like a chore like it does with my husband. If anything, I was excited to make him food and see what he had to say about it.

For such a simple breakfast, he showered my cooking skills with praise, and even cleaned up the kitchen for me before he had to go to his classes.

I never knew such small things like this could actually make me feel appreciated.

I know he may still seem like a bully and an asshole to my son and his friends, but that is not the side of Chase I see.

To me, he's just a young man who knows how to treat a lady. He may have some trouble with people that annoy him like my son's friends, but that's something I can gently teach him while he roughly fucks me.

Unfortunately, waking up and making him food meant he didn't have enough time for a quickie, so I've been a bit horny and frustrated while waiting for him to get back from school.

His texts while he's been gone let me know that he wants to try something new when he gets back, and my body has been excited ever since.

New position? New room? New anything?

After years of missionary once a month, I'm ready for anything. Especially if it means another round with that fat cock of his.

With some actual good sex for once and some help around the house, my sex drive has been wild since yesterday. It's taking everything in me to not blow his phone up with nudes and sexts.

Not like I haven't already sent a few to wish him luck at school.

He already has the first few pictures I sent about a week ago, so what's the harm in a few more?

Still, I can't let this stop me from my daily routine, so instead of staying home and fucking anything phallic-shaped in the house while imagining it's him, I drag myself outside and to the grocery store to pick up dinner for tonight.

He told me he'd stay out until around dinner time and would text me when he's heading back to my house, so I'll be using that as a gauge as to when to start cooking.

Stepping out of my car, I shiver. It's starting to get colder now. Unfortunately, that means no tight t-shirts on Chase, at least not for a while.

Not like he didn't look hot in that flannel over his hoodie before he left. Plus, I do love how those sweatpants he wore hugged his cute butt and showed off his bulge.

My lips purse as I smile and shake my head.

I've always liked more cocky and forward men, so it only makes sense that the living embodiment of that is the one that has me acting this way.

While pushing my shopping cart around the store, I start to think about how I ended up marrying a man who seems like the exact opposite of the type of man I fantasize about.

Alan is the furthest thing from someone like Chase, that's pretty obvious.

Initially, I was attracted to his gentle nature, especially after being dumped by someone in a fraternity back in college. While he didn't have the confidence I was normally attracted to, I thought his quietness was relaxing and peaceful, something I needed after being dumped.

Plus, the sex wasn't terrible in the beginning. He at least tried in foreplay, and with toys and my eyes being closed, had some success in getting me to climax.

Not anywhere near as intense as Chase, but still.

And Alan would actually communicate with me. He'd let me know if anything was wrong, he'd actually compliment me or what I've done, and overall would just treat me like someone he actually cared about.

That all changed pretty quickly after we had graduated and he entered the workforce. He got better, for a while, and that's around when Andrew was born.

Then, it was right back to his old ways. I could put up with it, at least back then. He would at least help around the house and didn't completely seem to not care about anything other than work.

But things just steadily become more and more like how they are today. All he does is work, leaving me to do all the parenting and housework.

It's pretty clear why I fell into the arms of a man like Chase, thinking back on everything. Still a strange pairing.

A mother and her son's bully.

I know I'll have to tell someone about this affair soon.

Not my Alan or Andrew, though. Obviously.

And it's not out of guilt or regret.

A girl's gotta gossip, afterall.

And I've got a good group of girlfriends who would eat this up. A few of them have had affairs, be it one-night stands or ongoing, and we've all giggled and gossiped about it.

Not our business to get involved in their marriage.

I'll have to leave out Chase's relation to my son, though. That might be a bit too much for the group to look over.

But, a much younger man that can fuck an orgasm out of me like it's nothing? Shit, they'd probably want his number after hearing everything I could tell them.

I laugh to myself gently as I walk to the meat counter.

"Afternoon, Emma!" the man behind the counter greets me.

Barney, one of the workers for the meat department, was someone I've known for a while now.

An older, more rotund man, he has a wealth of knowledge about meat and how to cook it, along with what to pair with it. He's admittedly been a source of a lot of the recipes I use.

His two favorite things in the world, evidenced by how often he talks about them, would be his wife and meat of any variety.

"Picking up dinner for your family tonight?" he asks with a smile.

I return the smile, "Yes. I think I'll be making something nice for my man tonight." I tell him, not planning on specifying who my 'man' is.

My eyes drift to the seafood display. It all looks fresh and I'm actually craving some fish tonight. I doubt Chase would turn his nose up to something like fresh seafood.

"Could I have actually have some salmon for tonight? The one in the middle looks good." I tell him.

Barney happily grabs the cut of fish, weighing it out for me.

"A little over a pound good?" he asks.

I nod and smile, already knowing how I'll cook it up and with what for Chase tonight.

"Well, then let me just wrap this up for you!" Barney happily says. "You know, I've got some at home waiting for me and I told my wife she better wait for me to cook it!" he laughs. "I love the woman, but she just can't cook fish to save her life!" he finishes, quickly wrapping the cut of fish for me.

I take it from him with a smile, placing it in my cart.

"Believe me, I don't trust my husband in the kitchen in the kitchen at all, let alone with fish." I tell him.

I wonder if Chase is a good cook?

If he was raised to clean up like that, I can see his mom at least teaching him a thing or two in the kitchen.

Maybe I'll ask him to make something one night, if he's gonna be freeloading for an entire week.

"Well, Barney, it's been nice, but I'll have to keep shopping. You have a good rest of your day." I tell him, beginning to push my cart.

"You too, Mrs. Emma! I hope your special man likes the fish! I know my special woman will like the one I picked out!" he tells me. "That is, if she actually leaves it for me to cook!" he laughs.

I smile and wave, continuing with my shopping.

It's risky to talk about Chase like that to people I see almost daily, but fuck is it a little exciting.

With the main piece of dinner decided, I decide on what sides to cook with it so that Chase will have plenty of energy to keep the both of us tired and satisfied.

I think he'll like a good meal like this after a day of school.

I swing by the alcohol section, picking up some more of my husband's beers for Chase and another bottle of wine for myself.

Maybe this time I'll let him have some if he wants it.

I do another loop around the stores, this time picking up some snacks. Salty, sweet, anything that looks good. At least one of the snacks I picked out is going to be something that Chase likes.

He'll need all the energy he can get if he's going to keep doing to me what he did last night this whole week.

I push my cart to the cashier belt and unload, not paying attention to the growing price as she scans.

The total is a little under a hundred.

Sound about right for everything I got.

I pull out my card and push it against the card reader, giving a beep to confirm the purchase went through.

One good thing about my husband's job is that I never have to worry about making a purchase this big for groceries.

That's about the only good thing, actually.

Taking my bags, I thank the cashier and push the car back out the store and to my car, loading it up.

Shutting the trunk, I realize that even something as dull and routine as grocery shopping is more fun when I think about what I'll be getting tonight.

Making great time, I head home and get the food put up. Now, I just need to wait for a text from Chase that he's heading home. It's just past three now, so he's definitely out of school.

I sit in silence in the living room, doing my best to not get too antsy. The TV is playing, but I can't focus on it at all.

My body is practically craving Chase and that monster between his legs again. Knowing that he'll be back tonight is what's making it extra hard to focus. I could at least function as a person when I was out and shopping. Sitting at home and being alone with my thoughts, though?

Different story.

I'm seconds away from just jumping on a pole with the thoughts of him dominating my head right now.

I have to keep myself busy.

I can't start cooking yet, but there is something I could do that's fun and can kill some time.

And that's get ready for him.

I smile, heading to my closet happily. I search through my clothes, pulling multiple contenders for a good outfit to wear for him.

Dresses, skirts, tight sweaters, so many options.

But none of them have that 'it' factor for me. They're all good, but I could do better.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the duffel bag he brought with him, and then it's like a lightbulb goes off.

I crouch on the floor near it and begin to dig through it, hoping he brought what I was looking for.

Finally, I feel a thick piece of clothing near the bottom and I pull it out, smiling as it unfolds in front of me.

A hoodie.

With the size difference between us, this should practically fit me like a dress.

And what high school boy wouldn't love seeing an older woman wearing his hoodie?

I eagerly undress, slipping his hoodie over my head and shoulders and letting it fall on my body. Looking in the mirror, I can see that I was right. It hangs past my ass and covers me nicely. I push the sleeves up and fix my hair up, admiring the woman in the mirror before me.

I look cute as hell. Chase is definitely going to like this. Slipping on a well-fitting, revealing pair of pajama shorts to at least have some lower coverage, I head into the kitchen.

I mess around on my phone, gossiping with my friends about one of their husband's for a while. Next time I see them, they are for sure hearing every little detail about Chase and that magic cock of his.

Minus the one about him bullying my son, of course.

Finally, I get a text from the man I've been so focused on today.

"Left my friend's place early. Gonna be home in a bit." his text reads.

Excitement swells up inside me. Fucking finally!

"Okay! I should have dinner ready when you get here :)!!!" I shoot back, not hiding my excitement.

Putting my phone down, I quickly get to work, getting all the ingredients out and situated.

I happily begin to season the fish, hoping that he likes dinner this night as well. Once seasoned properly, I oil a baking sheet and place it on it, moving to the two side dishes.

In no time at all, I get the two sides prepped and cooking. Potatoes microwaved for speed, and the asparagus and salmon popped in the oven.

I count the minutes as they go by, unable to really distract myself with anything as I try to wait patiently for his arrival.

Will he like the food? Will he like my outfit I picked out for him? Will he make me scream his name like he did last night?

All questions that I know the answer to, but I can't help but feel nervous about.

Finally, the oven timer goes off, and I take the food out. Just as I set the last sheet down, I hear the door unlock and open.

I whip my head around happily, and head into the main hallway to properly greet him.

He's turned around and locking the door as I step into the main entrance. I smile, happy to be able to catch him off guard for an authentic reaction.

"Hello, Chase. How was school?" I ask, running a hand through my hair.

"Pretty good. Got hard to focus after those pictures you sent me." Chase finally gets the door locked, turning back around.

As his eyes land on me, they practically shoot out of his head from how surprised he is.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaims, a large smile forming on his face.

A small grin begins to form on mine. I knew he would like this.

"Do you like it? I figured you might have gotten tired of those tight little dresses one me." I tease.

"Fuck yeah I like it! God, you look hot as hell in that!" he tells me.

I pretend like I didn't already know that, "Oh, really? I just thought it'd be comfy to wear since you're so much bigger than me." I say, stroking his ego.

"You know this is like every eighteen year old's dream, right? A hot MILF wearing their hoodie?" he asks, taking in the view.

I giggle as he calls me a MILF. A degrading term, and yet I love hearing him call me one.

"Well, I'm glad you like it so much. You deserve it after your... performance last night." I say as I step closer to him, draping my arms around his strong shoulders. "Now, I've got dinner fresh out of the oven. How about we go eat so you can unwind from your day?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Jesus fuck, is this how your husband gets treated everyday? That is a lucky man if so." he says, a look on his face that obviously says he feels like he's in heaven.

I shake my head, "No, not like this. Once the passion died out, my desire to do this did as well." I tell him. "But it's been reignited recently. Some cocky young man's doing, I suppose." I tease, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.

He smirks and leans in and kisses me back, his hands quickly traveling around my waist and pinching my ass.

Playfully, I swat his hand away, "Not now, mister! I worked hard in the kitchen to make you dinner, and you're gonna eat it." I jokingly tell him off. "After that, though, you can show me what new thing it is that you wanted to try." I say as a small smile forms on my face.

He's clearly excited by both the promise of a cooked dinner and my excitement to find out what he had planned for me.

"Don't have to tell me twice. I already know you're a damn good cook." he says, giving me a firm smack on the ass as I turn to lead him to the kitchen. "Like my little housewife." he teases.

I roll my eyes and smirk. On the inside, though, I get butterflies as he recognizes my skill in the kitchen once again. A little embarrassing for a woman my age, but can I really complain that I'm finally getting the respect I deserve?

Once in the kitchen, I properly plate both of our dinners and serve Chase his serving and another of my husband's beers. As he takes his seat in the living room, I follow behind with my plate and glass of wine in hand.

Chase quickly tears into his dinner, showering my cooking skills with praise.

"Fuck, Emma." he says as he shoves a forkful of salmon into his mouth. "How the fuck did you get this good at cooking?" he asks.

I giggle, taking a sip of my wine, "Years of practice. Being a mom and wife has its perks." I tell him.

As I watch with pride as he devours what I made for him, I begin to wonder why he's so impressed with meals his parents have surely prepared.

"Chase," I start, "I just have to ask, do you not get fed like this much at home?" I ask, concerned for his general well being.

Will this be a good insight as to why he's been bullying my son and other kids at school? Are his parents the type to focus on work, leaving their son to fend for himself to get a meal despite their wealth?

"Like this? Fuck no." he bluntly answers as he begins to cut into his asparagus. "It's normally like, unseasoned chicken and stuff like that. No flavor or seasoning like how you make it." he tells me.

Guess I was reading into it too much.

"Well, what about when they're out of town like they are this week? What do you normally do for dinner then?" I press further, happy he's at least not being neglected entirely.

"Normally I just order something or try to cook with what's in the fridge. Again, never as good as your food." he laughs, taking a large sip from his beer.

I sigh and smile, relieved that he's being taken care of.

I continue to eat my dinner, laughing to myself as Chase eats as it's his first meal in years. I reach and take a sip of my wine with much more grace than Chase has when he goes for his beer.

Setting down my glass, I look up at the young man seated across from me, "Why don't I give you some cooking tips? It's something you'll need to know." I ask. "Plus, women like a man that can cook." I tease.

"Being able to make them cum regularly isn't enough?" he asks with a smirk.

His comment catches me off guard, making me let out a surprised laugh.

"As amazing as you are in bed, you'll need a bit more than just that. I promise I'll make it fun." I tell him with a wink.

"Might be a little hard to focus depending on just how fun you make it. But, I'm not gonna complain about getting to spend even more time with you." he flirts.

I jokingly roll my eyes at the charmer on the opposite end of the table.

"Then it's a deal. Sometime this week, your little butt is gonna be in the kitchen with me. Maybe I'll have you make me dinner instead." I tease, resting my head on my hand as I look at him.

He smiles, "Guess I'll have to show up your husband in other ways than just sex if I'll be here all week." he tells me.

Mentioning my husband, I start to think about how Alan wouldn't even entertain the idea of cooking dinner for us, especially not on a weeknight. Always too busy with work or too exhausted to want to cook, he always had an excuse for it.

And yet, a damn eighteen year old of all people shows more desire to make me happy than my own husband.

And then there's the fact that Andrew hasn't even shown an interest in learning to cook either. The one time Alan and I left town for a few days, all he ate was chicken nuggets and whatever frozen foods he could find in the freezer.

I even offered to cook something for him to last him for a few days, but he just whined about how he'd get bored of it after eating it twice in a row.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,308 Followers