Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries." he says, kissing me. "Now you can rest and let me do the work." he smirks.

My cunt instinctively tightens on his cock, excited by his offer.

"I was really enjoying having you on the ropes like that, too." I jokingly pout.

He begins to pump his cock in and out, my fake pout only lasting a few seconds.

"Well, we'll just have to make sure you get plenty of practice at riding." he grins.

I laugh slightly, stifled by my moans. His hands are firmly grabbing ass for leverage as he slides in and out of me. He's hitting all the right places, and it's as if he knows how to work his cock inside of me better than I do.

Each time he slams it into me, I can feel myself losing control.

"God, you're such a naughty whore." he moans.

I tighten up around his cock once again, my moans getting more intense.

"Fucking in your own son's bed?" he asks, slapping my ass. "Bad fucking girl." he tells me.

"O-Oh!" I let out a surprised gasp, getting even more turned on by his comments.

That's exactly what I am. A bad girl. And it's all because of him. I wasn't anything like this before I knocked on his door.

He keeps slamming up into me, his fat cock numbing my mind with each thrust.

"You like fucking your son's bully, huh?" he taunts. "Shit, I might even start pushing him around some more if it gives you an excuse to come over." he laughs.

A good mother would slap him or tell him off.

A good mother would put up some resistance.

Shit, a good mother wouldn't even be in this position in the first place.

Instead, I tighten up around his cock even more, moaning with delight at his degrading comments.

His hand smacks my ass again, harder than before, and I let out a wild scream.

"Chase!" I call out in pleasure.

"Yeah? You gonna tell me to leave your son alone? Or are you gonna want more reasons to stop by and see me?" he asks, spanking me again and again.

I grit my teeth, at least trying to hold out some. My body already knows the answer. Hell, I already know it.

The bed is creaking as if it's going to break, and I'm well past the point of caring if it does.

"Keep pushing him around!" I cry out. "Fuck, I don't care! I just need your dick! I need you to keep fucking me!" I scream wildly.

My moans are louder than they ever have been, and surely someone could hear if even if they were outside the house.

"Good fucking girl." he laughs. "I'll make sure you have a reason to tell your husband and little Andrew that you need to come talk to me." he taunts, smacking my ass again and grabbing it tightly. "And I'll make sure to send you home with a pussy full of cum." he smiles.

I tighten around him again, "Please..." is all I can weakly get out between my gasps for air and moans of pleasure.

"Now, who's pussy is this?" he asks in a demanding tone.

My lips purse as I gather the strength and focus to speak clearly.

"Yours." I breathe. "Fuck, it's yours! All of me is yours, just please keep using me!" I beg, his cock making me say things I never thought I'd say to a man.

I was a proud woman before I met Chase.

Now?

I'm still a proud woman. I'm just a proud woman that likes to get fucked good.

I'm past feeling shame and regret for talking like this. Chase is a perfect fucking match in bed. He gets to hear me talk like this. He gets to degrade me.

And most of all, he gets to use me.

"That's it..." he breathes heavily. "Good fucking girl." he calls me once again.

I kiss him hungrily, his cock not slowing down at all. It keeps pumping me full of thick meat while my tongue passionately dances with his.

My moans are erratic and crazy, muffled by our intense kissing.

His hand smacks me on the ass once again, and I squeal with delight into his mouth.

He's officially broken me, and I couldn't be happier.

Our tongues dance wildly together, the two of us wanting nothing more than to please each other.

We break the kiss, the two of us panting.

I'm biting my lower lip so hard I may make it start to bleed. He degraded me so much and made it clear that he can use my body however he wants, and I'm even more aroused by it all.

That entire time, that thick cock of his has been slamming in and out of me. Working me towards another intense orgasm.

"Baby-" I moan. being interrupted.

"I know," he moans, "Cum. Cum hard on that fat bully cock." he taunts.

I nod weakly, neither of us slowing down for even a second. My body is becoming warmer and tingly, all originating from where his cock is slamming into me. My legs and arms begin to shake all while my pussy is gripping him tightly as if to hold him inside me forever.

"Chase!" I squeal, my eyes closing tight,

Finally, one final thrust pushes me over the edge.

I let out loud, erratic screams, mixes of his name and various swears, all the while he continues to fuck me, giving me another intense orgasm.

Both hands on my ass, he makes sure to deliver me to the very end, only slowing down to a stop when I finally quiet down, my screams becoming whimpers.

I collapse onto him more, my body weak and shaking. He's warm, and I cuddle into him for just a moment to rest. I feel comforted, safe, and protected.

I feel as if I'm finally being embraced by a man.

A man that still hasn't cum yet.

I laugh weakly, "How have you still not finished?" I look up at him.

"I just like to make sure my woman is satisfied before I fill her up." he cockily states with a smirk.

I beam, feeling a surprising amount of joy from hearing him call me 'his woman'.

"Well, I think you can tell you more than satisfied me just then." I remind him. "So how about you fuck me until you finish?" I offer.

His grin becomes a smirk, "You don't even have to tell me again. I'll even give you my second surprise." he says.

He rolls me off of him gently and bends me over. I weakly let him position me however he wants, both from excitement of seeing what he has in mind and from being too weak to really be much help.

"And what's that?" I ask, shakily resting on my crossed arms.

"Anal." he plainly states, getting into position behind me.

My eyes widen for a moment and I can feel my cunt quiver.

Admittedly, I tried anal only once before with my husband.

It was years ago, and it wasn't good.

At all.

I can't remember if it because we didn't use enough lube or if I wasn't into it enough, or even if we just weren't compatible.

But it was terrible.

He only got halfway in before we had to stop, and he was pissy about it for the rest of the day.

I look back at Chase, my eyes glancing down at his cock, well lubricated my the juices of my cunt.

I don't think any of those reasons apply with the man behind me, however.

Against my better judgement, I don't fight it.

"Just, start slow, alright?" I hesitantly ask.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." he smiles. "And if it's too much, just tell me and we can stop." he adds.

I feel better hearing him tell me that. It's funny that the man that was degrading me moments ago is showing more concern for me than my own husband did when we tried anal.

I nod, pushing my ass up into the air more for him.

"Can't believe I'm letting an eighteen year old fuck me in the ass." I nervously joke, facing forward.

And on my own son's bed!

"An eighteen year old that knows how to make you cum." he teases.

I roll my eyes and chuckle slightly.

The tip of his cock begins to press against my asshole. I gulp and tense up, readying myself.

"I'm gonna slide it in now, alright?" he tells me.

I nod my head, prepared to let him claim yet another hole.

Not giving me much time to worry about it, he pushes forward, and I feel him slowly enter and claim my asshole as his.

It hurts. It feels like I'm being stretched apart and I can only quiver from a mix of emotions and feelings as he enters me. I'm biting the bed sheets now, stopping myself from crying out.

He's entering with more ease than my husband did, but that's likely because I got him all wet and lubricated earlier.

Finally he pushes it all inside of me, as I feel his waist press against me.

"Alright, you took it all." he tells me. "Good job, baby." he says, gently resting his hands on my ass.

The pain is disappearing quickly, much to my surprise.

I nod again, feeling my body stop tensing up as much.

"It feels... full?" I say, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Does it hurt at all? Just say if it does and I'll pull out." he tells me. "Slowly, obviously." he laughs.

"No... it's going away." I tell him.

Lets see those girls he goes to school with handle this. If I haven't already, I think I've made it clear why he should be focused on me instead.

"I'm gonna start moving now, alright?" he prepares me.

"Alright..." I tell him.

I can feel his cock begin to slide out and then back in.

The pain is minimal now, despite how intense it was before.

Does my body just accept him more than my husband? Was it the fact that his cock is covered in my juices? Maybe he just has a magic penis.

So many thoughts as to why it's working better with Chase than Alan run through my head, and I can't figure out why.

Maybe we really just are extremely sexually compatible.

Or his cock really is just magic, I muse to myself.

I let out a low moan as he pushes his cock back inside of me.

"Starting to like it?" he teases.

I silently nod, my eyes still closed as he continues to slide in and out of my tight ass.

I open them slightly and look around the room.

It's still my son's room, obviously. And here I am, letting his bully claim my ass as his.

Mind you, it's after two mind-numbingly amazing orgasms, so I have a little bit of an excuse. Still, he's pushed me into doing so much, and I finally feel alive.

Even if it is a little cruel.

But I've never felt this free and desired. It's intoxicating, and it only makes me want even more of him.

I glance back at the man pushing back into me and smile slightly.

Can I really be blamed for falling for him?

Tall, fit, cute, fat cock, knows how to use it, and can even clean up after himself.

That's like finding a fucking unicorn.

Pleasure has started to take the place of the previous pain, much to my relief. My body isn't shaking as much, and I don't feel fear like I did before.

Only a need to please the man inside of me.

"You really just got to claim my ass in my son's room. Proud of yourself?" I tease.

He laughs, "Feeling better?" he asks.

He begins to pump slightly faster, earning moans that are less quiet from the both of us.

"And yeah, I'm pretty fucking proud. I got to fuck all three holes right where your son sleeps." he taunts, beaming with pride.

I let out an intense groan as he speeds up, "Bet you feel like the fucking king of the world, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, or at least the man of the house." he grins.

"Baby, you made that clear yesterday." I tell him, my ass now eagerly accepting him. "You also made it clear that I'm your woman." I moan.

He speeds up slightly more, egged on by my comments.

"That's right, you're my fucking woman. And I'll fuck you wherever I want." he tells me, pushing his cock in and out.

I grin, my body quickly giving in to the rapidly building pleasure.

Yet another thing he can do better than Alan.

"Use me in whatever room you want, Chase..." I moan. "Fuck me on the kitchen counters, make me suck you off in my husband's office, bend me over the patio railing, just fucking use me!" I cry out.

I feel a familiar smack on my ass, pain and pleasure ringing through my body.

"I will, baby. But today, it's your son's room. We still have time before those two pussies get home, so I can take my time with you." he taunts. "You're my slut, and I'll make sure you know that." he tells me.

I giggle with excitement at the prospect.

I push myself up on both hands, "I love it when you talk to me like that." I admit. "Like I'm your little whore." I add.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls it back, making me look up, "You are my little whore. And I'll push your son around as much as I need to so you can swing by again and again so I can remind you of that." he says, his voice gruff and authoritative.

"Use my ass..." I moan, "...sir." I finish.

I can feel him start to pump in and out of my ass faster. Seems he likes nicknames.

Each thrust sends a new, indescribable type of pleasure my body. Not better than when he's using my tight cunt, but definitely comparable. I let out hoarse moans as he uses my ass, filling it up with his thick cock again and again.

As he continues to fuck me, I get another good idea to make him keep using me.

"Oh, daddy..." I moan out.

He begins to pump faster. I bet I almost shortcircuited his brain. An older woman calling him daddy while he fucks her ass? That boy is on cloud nine, I'm sure of it.

"Fuck..." he moans.

The room is filled with the familiar sound of our bodies passionately slapping against each other now.

He pulls back with the fistful of hair more, earning louder moans from me.

"Fuck, baby!" I cry out. "Oh, you're so fucking big!" I tell him as he fills me up again and again.

He spanks me again, my ass taking every inch of him eagerly. My tits swing wildly with each thrust, and it's unfortunate he can't somehow grab them himself while still maintaining this angle, pulling my hair, and smacking my ass.

The neighbors could surely hear us if a window was open, with how strongly we're slamming into each other and how I'm screaming from the pleasure now.

If I knew it was going to feel this good, I would've let him take my ass the first time we had sex.

Probably not, actually, since I still had some slight nagging feeling to resist, but a girl can pretend.

"God, you're body is amazing. Your ass bounces so fucking much when I push in." he says, giving it another firm smack for emphasis.

I giggle and let out another moan, "It's all yours to use, sir. You earned it." I tell him.

I hear him chuckle in between his pants, his cock still carving me into his little whore.

"Please, sir, keep giving me your fat cock!" I beg, enjoying how much he's liking my little nicknames for him.

That, and it just kind of comes out naturally.

"Fuck, I'm so glad you're Andrew's mom." he says.

"Got something else out of pushing him around, huh?" I tease, my mind going numb once again.

He laughs, "Yeah, it's gonna be fucking awesome being an ass to him now that I can use his mom however I like." he states.

"That's right, daddy!" I moan, stifling moans through my teeth. "Give me plenty of excuses to come over and drain your balls!" I whine.

He smacks my ass hard once more.

"You're fucking liking that, aren't you? Whenever I mention bullying your son, you get tighter." he taunts.

I only let out loud, wild moans in response.

"Dirty fucking slut." he calls me, still using my ass as he pleases. "You like being used by someone you should hate? Someone you should be telling off?" he taunts.

He's already fucked the sense out of me, "Yes, sir!" I moan. "God, it's so fucking wrong, but it just makes it so much more fun!" I cry.

"Fuck, you're amazing." he laughs. "You really gonna let your son's bully use you?" he smacks me again. "Gonna make him cum with your tight ass?" he asks.

I nod, "Yes! Please, fucking cum! Use my ass and fill me up, please!" I call out. "Please, please, fucking please!" I moan.

He continues to fuck me, his pace not slowing down. He fully intends on cumming inside my ass. And I have no intentions of stopping him.

"Please, daddy! Fill me up! I need it so fucking bad!" I beg in a manner that should never come from a woman my age.

I can feel his cock begin to twitch and spasm. He's so fucking close.

"Please, cum!" I whine. "Fill up this MILF!" I beg.

Finally, I feel him unload inside of my ass. It's an even weirder feeling that what it felt like when he first entered me, but I really don't care.

As he shoots load after load of hot cum inside my accepting ass, I let out happy and wild moans, overjoyed to have finally made him cum after making me cum twice.

My body begins to quake and quiver and he continues to pump in and out as he fills me up with cum. Finally, his thrusts slow down, and he pulls out and falls onto the bed, tired and satisfied.

I remain with my ass up in the air, displaying his hard work. Breathing heavily, I bask in the glow of having been fucked properly once again.

I fall onto my side on the bed, my gaze on him, as I can already feel his seed leak out onto my son's sheets.

There's an obvious wet spot in the center of the bed, another display of the fun we had. I giggle lightly while looking at it. My eyes travel up to meet his gaze instead, and I can tell we've both been worked good.

Tired and satisfied, I crawl up and cuddle into his chest, watching as his glistening cock softens and begins to rest.

He exhales heavily, "Goddamn..." is all he can say.

I smile slightly, feeling pride from how much I've tired out the energetic young man. I stand myself up slightly and kiss him deeply, this time with more passion and less animalistic desire than before.

Breaking the kiss, I keep eye contact with him, smiling at him once again.

"Why don't we go get cleaned up so I can get started on dinner?" I ask.

Chase smiles.

"Fuck yeah. I'm starving." he laughs.

Shakily, we get up together and head to the bathroom.

After an admittedly awkward clean up session for me, namely getting his deposit out of me, the two of us get dressed and head downstairs. While he picks out a movie for us, I get started on dinner.

Dressed in his hoodie still, I pull my phone out and text my girlfriends, letting them know that I have urgent news to give them all tomorrow at brunch.

God, I can't wait to brag about what all has happened.

After planning a time and place with them tomorrow, I text my husband, pretending to care about his day while I send him made up things that I did, instead of telling him I fucked our son's bully in his bed.

Boring stuff, and he doesn't seem interested in it at all. I'm a little annoyed, really, even if it's all a lie.

I roll my eyes and put my phone up, turning my focus to the meal I'm making.

Even with a tired body, I prep the food and get it cooking in no time. Picking out a beer for Chase and some wine for myself, I set our drinks in the living room before heading back to check on my cooking.

I rest myself against the counter until the food is done, plating it with a lot of care before I serve it for the young man waiting for me.

In no time at all, he devours every last bit of food I made for him, praising me and my cooking the entire time while I beam with pride and appreciation. And being the gentleman that he is, he lets me rest on the couch while he cleans up in the kitchen.

Afterwards, we cuddle on the couch, my head resting on his chest, until we decide to call it a night.

Getting ready for bed, I look over at the young man. It's all so simple, besides the rough and amazing sex, and yet I'm feeling happier than I can ever remember. I think I could get used to this. It's just unfortunate it'll only last until my husband and son get back home.

Shoving those thoughts aside, the two of us finish and crawl into bed, where I once again cuddle into his chest, enjoying the scent of him.

"You were fucking amazing today." I tell him, running a finger in circles on his chest.

"Yeah? You were pretty fucking awesome, too." he laughs. "Dinner was great, just wanted to say that again." he tells me.

I giggle, kissing him on the cheek.

"Well, now I'll definitely make sure you wake up to something nice." I tease.

His eyebrows raise, "Well, shit, now it's gonna be hard to sleep." he laughs.

"No sleep, no surprise." I tell him with a smirk.