Seduced by Older Man

Story Info
A 30 year old straight man seduced by older man.
4.4k words
4.68
38.4k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a high sex drive and a need to cum multiple times a day, so even on days I had sex, I'd often still masterbate. To help with my sex drive, I took to chat rooms. Getting in a good conversation would keep me sexually stimulated and I jerked off all the time during chats so this became my release for the next few years. Most of the people in the chat rooms are men and I soon realized I didn't like talking to men my age or younger (I was 30). Those guys just wanted a quick chat to get them off and then they were gone. However, I found that with older retired men the conversations were much longer, which provided me a lot of personal foreplay before I came.

One of those guys was Bill, he was a 58 year old local man who had been divorced for 5 years. He and his wife had been swingers and during our chats he would tell me about those experiences. After several months of chatting Bill invited me to his place to watch porn. He said that he lived alone so his place was very private and he told me how much more intense it would be having these discussions in person while we watched porn and jerked off. I wasn't ready for that but I told him I'd think about it. Each time we chatted he'd politely bring it up and tell me it'd be cool and we could just hang out over a few drinks. He'd even have the TV already on to avoid any awkward silence when I got there. He also said that I could leave at any point that I felt uncomfortable and he would understand. I could tell from chatting with him that he was a respectful and educated man and he even sent me his picture so I could see he was a normal guy. He was clean cut and had no facial hair and I thought he looked like the type of guy that wore a suite to work.

I finally worked up the courage and agreed to come over when my girlfriend was out of town for a few weeks on a work assignment. As I drove up to Bill's house I was very impressed. He lived in a nice large house in a nice upscale neighborhood. I rang the doorbell and he answered with my drink already in his hand.

"Great to meet you" Bill said as he shook my hand and handed me a glass of whiskey "come in and have a seat."

I followed him as he turned and walked towards a media room. When he opened the doors to the media room I saw some softcore porn playing on a huge TV. He told me to take a seat in one of the chairs and he sat in another several feet away. Bill's chair was a recliner and mine was just a regular chair with armrests. We exchanged small talk for a while and I felt a bit strange being the house of someone I'd never met watching porn. I'm not a whisky drinker, I was actually expecting beer when he mentioned drinks, but due to my nervousness I finished my drink within 5 minutes. As I finished it he said he was glad to see I was whisky drinker and he grabbed my glass and came back with another that was filled twice as full as the first. I was beginning to relax as each minute passed so my second drink lasted longer than the first but I still finished it relatively fast as I was still a bit nervous. He grabbed my glass again to refill it but this time chuckled and said "It helps nerves, but you don't need to be nervous around me" and with that he went off to the kitchen to refill it.

Being alone in the room made me more relaxed so I began rubbing myself through my jeans. I didn't hear him when he come back with my drink but when he set the glass down on the table he said "that's more like it, feel free to take it out and play with it, that's what I'm going to do."

When he got to his chair he unzipped and stepped out of his pants and then sat down, reclined the chair, and began playing with himself. Our chairs were several feet apart but angled towards the TV so I had a view of his cock and even though I wasn't trying to look, I couldn't help notice that his dick was much bigger than mine. He wasn't looking at me but he was saying how hot it is watching porn with a buddy. The movie was hot and I wanted to take out my cock and stroke myself but I was still too embarrassed and couldn't work up the courage to do it. After a while he looked over and said "It's just you and me, you'll feel better if you take it out." That was all the prompting I needed and I unzipped and started playing with myself to which he added "Good boy, that's more like it."

I'm not sure if it was the buzz from the drinks, the porn, or both but stroking myself in the same room with another man was the most taboo thing I'd ever done and I was rock hard. I'd just finished my third drink and was getting to the point where I wanted to cum, when I realized we hadn't discussed that. There were no towels or tissues and I didn't even know where the bathroom was. He must have noticed my dilemma because he spoke up and said "If you're done, the bathroom's the first door on the right but if you hold out, it'll be much better."

I wasn't sure what he meant so I asked him to explain. He grabbed the remote and started a different movie and said he'd tell me after he refilled our drinks. He then got up, grabbed both glasses, and headed back to the kitchen to refill our drinks again.

The new video that started playing was of an attractive couple in their late 30's with a younger guy in his early 20's. It was much more erotic than what we'd been watching so I slid my pants down to my knees making it easier for me to stroke myself. Bill came back with my drink but I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even stop touching myself. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but as he set my glass down, he was much closer to me than before and his naked cock was sticking straight up just a few feet from me. When he sat down he showed me a $100 bill and said "Here's what I mean, if you can go the next 15 minutes without touching yourself it's yours."

I was really ready to cum but I'm also a fairly competitive person and this seemed like an easy hundred so I said "If you're serious you're on."

"I'm very serious, your clock just started" he replied.

Not being able to touch myself was bad enough but Bill was making it worse. He was sitting in his chair stroking himself and being very vocal about how good his big dick felt. In the video, the younger man was on his back and the woman was straddling his face. She motioned to her husband and pointed at the young mans cock and he grabbed hold of it and began stroking it. Bill looked at me and asked me if I'd ever been touched by a man and when I said no he said "we can change that."

A chill shot through my body as I processed what he just suggested. The thought of doing anything with a man had not entered my mind and I wasn't even sure if he was serious so I just chuckled and said "that's alright."

He seemed unfazed and simply replied "suit yourself, just 10 minutes to go."

I was already very buzzed and didn't need any more to drink but the situation had gotten awkward so I grabbed my glass finished my drink. I was still horny and was leaking precum and all I could think about was jerking off but I wasn't giving in. The next five minutes were even worse, they seemed to take an hour. I was so horny I wanted to jerk off and wasn't sure if I cared about the $100 reward anymore.

Suddenly, Bill got up, walked over, knelt in front of me, and said "you only lose the $100 if you touch yourself, not if someone else does" as he put both his hands on my inner thighs near the base of my cock. I froze and didn't know what to. I wanted to leave or tell him to stop but I was having trouble coming up with a way to say it without sounding like an immature kid. As my mind was racing for a polite way to refuse him he mistook my silence as acceptance and started rubbing my legs near my cock so that his fingers grazed my balls but he never touched my cock. I'd been watching porn with a raging hard on for what seemed like an hour without toughing myself and now his hands were teasing me. I'm not gay or bi but at this point my hormones were raging so much that I actually wanted him to jerk me off, but he didn't. He just kept rubbing my thighs which was making me want him to touch me more and more. Finally he spoke and said "touch it or stop, it's your decision."

I needed him to touch it but I couldn't look at him and say it so I just took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and said "touch it."

I immediately felt his large warm hand grip my shaft and begin slowly stroking me. At that moment it didn't matter that it was a man touching me because I'd been worked up for so long and it felt amazing. Within a couple minutes he had me close to cumming so I warned him I was getting close. He released his grip around my shaft and told me to relax a minute and when I was ready for more to let him know. Because he was no longer stroking me the urge to cum was going away but it was being replaced with an even stronger desire to feel his hands on me again. I held out as long as I could before I told him I was ready.

"If you want me to continue, you have to do the same thing to my dick as I did to yours" Bill said and he stood up, grabbed ahold of my hand, and placed it around his cock. Feeling a cock in my hand was a new and strange sensation. The first thing I noticed was how different if felt from my own, his cock was much bigger than mine both in girth and length, and I noticed how warm it felt. He kept his hand over mine making sure I felt his cock and balls and didn't let go. "That's right" he said "show me what you want me to do to you" as he began directing my hand. After a few moments he told me to look at him and when I did he said "take your time and explore my cock and balls, this stays between us." He released his hand from mine and I began stroking his cock. "Use your other hand and massage my balls." When I reached up and started playing with his balls he let out a moan and told me how good it felt.

After a few more minutes Bill said "take off all your clothes and I'll touch you some more."

I was so eager to feel his hand around my cock again and my pants were already around my knees so it didn't seem like a big leap, or a big price to pay to take my shirt off also. When I stood up to get undressed I felt the effect of all the whisky and I stumbled a bit. Bill asked if I was okay and said we could stop if I needed to but I told him I was just feeling a great buzz and that I didn't want to stop and then I sat back down. As soon as I was back in the chair his hands found their way once again to my cock. As he was stroking me was telling me it would be much better if I talked to him to let him know how good it feels. It did feel good, it felt amazing so I started telling him and it seemed that he liked it. I knew for sure he liked it when he told me that I needed to ask him to to get naked and make sure I say please. I didn't want him naked but I also didn't want him to stop so I just asked him to take off his clothes.

He quickly stopped and began taking off the rest of this clothes. An evening that had simply started with me watching porn had somehow progressed to me exchanging hand jobs with a man I barely knew and I'd just asked him to get naked for me. When he was totally naked he stood right next to the side of my chair with his cock less than a foot from my face.

"Stroke it" he said and I reached out and obeyed. "Good boy, you obey nicely, tell me what else do you want?"

I'd gone this far and I was so horny I answered him without even thinking, "I want you to make me cum."

"Oh! you like this and want to keep going?" he replied.

The truth was that being stroked by him feel really good and now I just needed him to make me cum so I would have said anything. I knew he liked me being descriptive and I felt if I said something he wasn't expecting he'd be more inclined to go back to stroking me so I said "I fucking love this!"

"That's what I thought" he replied and with that he grabbed the back of my head, stepped closer, and began rubbing his cock against my face. I instinctively pulled back but he wouldn't allow it. "Relax, let it happen" he said. This was not what I bargained for but I was conflicted because I'd just told him I loved what we were doing. As he was rubbing his cock over my face he was telling me how good he was gonna make me feel. My eyes were closed and I just stayed motionless as he used my face to massage his cock. He then rubbed the tip of his dick across my lips and I felt them moisten from the precum leaking out of his dick. He tried to push his cock into my mouth but I kept my lips together. "You don't need to suck it, you just have to kiss it" so I kissed it. "Not like that, keep kissing it, and put your lips around the tip to make it feel good." I was very uncomfortable with this but I wanted and needed him to finish me off so I did as he said.

As I was kissing his tip, he was telling me how he'd been in a similar situation with an older man when he was my age but that he'd chickened out and left and how he still regrets leaving to this day.

"I won't let that happen to you" he said, "you may not enjoy everything we're going to do, but you are going to do what I tell you to do."

His tone was not aggressive but serious. I didn't know what he meant or what I should say so I stopped what I was doing and tried to pull away but he gripped my head with both hands which prevented me from moving away. "No, no, no relax and just do what I say." Hell no, I thought, and for the first time I knew things had gone further than I wanted and I didn't respond to him. Then, in a much more direct tone he said "Tell me you understand and you'll do what I tell you." I couldn't think of what to say and I was too worried to try to leave so I told him I understood.

"Good, now keep kissing my cock." When I started again, it was wet with more precum but I didn't dare stop so I just did as he told me and began repeatedly kissing the head of his cock.

"Now kneel in front of me." He didn't even wait for me, he just grabbed my arm and directed me out of my chair to kneel in front of him. When I was knelt in front of him he told me to look at him. I'd never felt more vulnerable in my life and couldn't understand how I'd gotten to this point or why I felt incapable of leaving so I just did as he said and looked up. "You're about to suck your first cock, open your mouth so I can put it in" and with that he grabbed my jaw with one hand to ensure I opened my mouth and grabbed his cock with the other and began moving it into my mouth. "Suck this dick and make it feel good" and he pushed it into my mouth. I was surprised how big it felt in my mouth and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take it all in. When I gagged on it, he told me to hold still and he began moving it slowly in and out, with each time a bit deeper than the last. After the third or fourth time he told me "you can stop once you're able to take it all the way your mouth." I didn't think it was possible for me to get his entire cock in my mouth but I didn't like sucking him so I kept at it. He put one of his hands behind my head and began pulling me down, forcing me to take more of his cock. "Relax, I'm almost all the way in and I'll suck your cock as soon as you can take it all."

That was the last bit of motivation I needed, I wanted my dick sucked and needed to cum so bad that I didn't care if it was from a man. My mouth was wide opened and I made a conscious effort relax my jaw and throat and in a few moments I could feel his body up against my face and knew he was all the way in my mouth. He kept pulling it in and out a few more times and on the last time, he pushed it in a bit deeper and pulled my head against him a bit harder and said "you're deepthroating my cock" and with that he released me and pulled his cock out of my mouth. All I remember thinking was how empty my mouth felt without his cock filling it.

"You're now ready to get your dick sucked, follow me" and he got up and began walking down the hallway and I instinctively followed. He led me into his dimly lit bedroom and told me to lay down and put my head on the pillows. As I got on the bed and laid down, I heard the door click as it closed. Hearing the click made me feel even more vulnerable to him. We were alone so we didn't need privacy and having the door closed made the space feel much smaller and more intimate. Bill came over to me and said "stop me before you cum" and then his mouth immediately engulfed my cock and he began making feel better that it had ever felt.

As he was sucking he would stop and ask me questions that got more taboo as he want along. He first asked me if I liked it and then if I liked being sucked by a man. When I told him I was getting close he stopped and told me not to cum because I wasn't ready to be finished. My head was spinning and this was happening so fast I wasn't able to process what was happening. As I was waiting for the feeling of my orgasm to reside he asked if I wanted him to continue and when I said yes he began sucking me again. He sucked me until the next time I told him I was close but this time he got up and said "your dick needs a break, suck mine" and he crawled up next to my face and shoved his cock back in my mouth while gently stroking me at the same time to keep me close.

After a few moments he moved my arms to my sides, straddled my chest, and put his cock back in my mouth. The angle of the pillows kept my head up so I could suck him but he also grabbed my head with his hands and moved it back and forth as he was thrusting his cock in and out. He was less gentle than before but I was more able to take it and soon we had developed a rhythm. As we did this he was telling me how good it felt and that he liked fucking my face and I could tell from his voice that he liked it. Without breaking our rhythm he began to speak "get ready cause you're about to make me cum and we're not stopping." That comment gave me instant panic and made me realize the position I'd willingly got myself get into. I was naked with a man, in his bed, with his cock in my mouth, and I'd let him get on top of me and pin my arms against my sides. He continued "I'm about to cum in your mouth" and he kept thrusting in and out "you don't have to swallow because you're going to show it to me and you better not spill a drop" and he began thrusting a bit faster and deeper. His tone was serious enough that I knew he was going to cum in my mouth whether I wanted him to or not. "Get ready... I'm close...here it comes!" and just then I felt the first pulse of his hot thick cum shoot into my mouth so hard I almost gagged. "ahhhh...don't stop!" he yelled and I felt the next two shots fill my mouth. He kept his grip on my head and told me not to stop until he tells me he's done.

He didn't release his grip on my head for a couple minutes and then finally said "when my dick's soft I'm going to pull out and you're going to show me the cum in your mouth." My sexual arousal was gone, I was laying under a man with his cock and cum still in my mouth. When he finally started to pull out I did nothing to try and clean the cum off his cock as it slid out. He then told me to open my mouth and show him the cum. When I opened my mouth he began rubbing his limp, cum covered cock around my lips and on my chin and said "my cum looks good in your mouth but you're gonna have to swallow it." That wasn't going to happen but I couldn't say anything so I just shook my head no.

He climbed off of me and began sucking my cock. My cock had gone a bit limp when he started cumming in my mouth but the way he sucked cock was the best oral I'd ever had and even with my mouth full of cum, my cock was soon back where I started. He sucked me for several more minutes and I was getting close. He then stopped and told me he couldn't go on unless I swallowed it and showed him my empty mouth. I didn't want to swallow cum but it was getting hard keeping it in my mouth and I needed him to finish. I closed my mouth, swallowed his cum, and opened back up to show him. "Good boy, now thank me for letting you swallow my cum so I can continue." I wasn't thankful for his cum but I thanked him anyways so he would finish me off. "Now just lay back and think about the taste of my cum that's still in your mouth" and he went back to sucking me. It didn't take long until I was close and in a few moments after that I began to fill his mouth with my cum. It was an intense orgasm that seemed to last forever.

12