All Comments on 'Seduced by Older Man'

by MyImagination800

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bk3rdbk3rdabout 1 year ago

It was different. Him telling the boy that he had planned the seduction was different. I see that this was written recently, hope U will post another chapter.

5*s!

h2osh2osabout 1 year ago

I loved it I hope you continue his story.

timnj381timnj381about 1 year ago

Great seduction story, loved the pace and the slowly growing dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story and I would be very willing to have that done to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its Masturbate not masterbate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Place in gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want this to happen to me. I hope you write more. You have me on edge for sure.

Bi_blue_savgaBi_blue_savgaabout 1 year ago

As an older man I find this story fucking hot as hell. Great job!

bottomfunbottomfunabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story, was just what I needed, love the domination.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Wow what a great story that was. When I was 18 in the Navy I found out about gloryholes in the adult bookstores peep booths. I use to go every weekend to get sucked off. Then I had to try sucking cock myself. I loved it. A few months later my chief ordered me to get a hair cut before Monday. I knew of a clothing store a few doors from a strip club I hung out at. I still loved the naked ladies. I went to the barber Pete and ask if he could cut my hair. He was cutting a guys hair and told me to come back in half an hour. I went back 30 minutes later and he took me into the back where he cut hair. I sat in the chair and he said back in a second. Pete went and locked the front door. When he came back he explained that it was closing time that’s why he locked the door. Pete was a good looking older guy in his mid 50’s in good shape too. He started to wash my hair and it felt nice. As he moved around the chair his crotch brushed against my arm. I didn’t think much about it just that it was an accident. A few minutes later it happened again and I thought to myself was he half hard? Then it happened a third time and I knew he was hard. That turned me on too and I started getting hard. My pants were tented really good and it was obvious I was hard. Pete continued to cut my hair. Once he was done he pulled out one of those vibrating hand held devices that strapped on his hand. He started to massage. My shoulders and it felt awesome. Then he moved his hand down onto my hard cock in my pants. WOW did that feel great. After a bit he took it off and kept rubbing his hands on my cock. He unzipped my pants pulled out my 7 inch cock and started to stroke me. He leaned over and took me in his mouth giving me a good suck. I reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard 8 inch cock and started to suck him. Then he stopped and opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lube. He pulled me down in the chair till my ass was right on the edge then took off my pants. He took off his pants and grabbed the lube and started to lube my ass. I told him I was still a virgin and he told me he’d take it easy.

Once I was well lubed he started to use his fingers to penetrate my ass. It felt great. Then the moment of truth. He got between my legs lifted them up and very slowly started to push into me. It was a bit uncomfortable then the head of his cock popped in me. He stopped and held still till he felt me relaxing. He started to push slowly into me. A couple of times he paused to let me get use to the size of his hard cock. Then I felt him bottom out and was all he way in me. He waited till I was ready then he slowly started to fuck me. God I was so hard I swear I could smash a diamond. He started to pump a bit faster and he then grabbed my cock and started to stroke me. I had to grab his hand and told him to stop or I’d cum too soon. He was really pumping my ass at this point and I was loving it. Then I started to notice that he was getting harder and I knew he was close to shooting. So I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. He said “I’m going to cum!” I felt his first shot of cum start to fill me and that set me off too. My first shot hit my face, the second hit my chin, third hit my chest, fourth hit my belly, the rest dribbled into my pubes. As I was coming I could feel Pete filling me up at the same time. Pete finally collapsed on top of me. Once we caught our breath he slowly pulled out of me. He got a couple of towels and wiped my cum off me then cleaned me all up. I grabbed the other towel and wiped his cock off then I sucked it into my mouth for a few sucks. We got dressed and Pete said come with me. We walked around the block to his car got in and he started to drive. Next thing I knew we pulled up at a nice house, got out and went inside his house. His roommate and partner in the shop was sitting in the living room and said Hi. I spent the rest of the weekend with Pete till late Sunday afternoon when he drove me downtown to the Greyhound bus station so I could catch the buss back to the base. For the next three years about every other weekend I spent them with Pete.

Your story was worth a solid 10 stars…… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

this was so hot. i loved this 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked this story. I wish I could find someone to initiate me. I’ve never tried this sort of thing. Good story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a great story and such a great start for the young cocksucker…hopefully daddy makes him his bitch soon…

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyou11 months ago

Great story! Like the story, I too was in a situation when I was younger but was too scared to follow through and still regret it to this day!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful, my first gay fuck was with an older man, similar to this story, he told me what to do and I did it, I ended up on my hands and knees on the hearth rug being buggered, he made me come severy times, before he spunked up my arse. I became his bum boy for a couple of years after, no-one ever knew.

cynthia0920cynthia09208 months ago

I loved the part where the older man told him to kiss his cock head, to this day I still love starting and ending a blow job by kissing my man's cock head and his shaft to show him the proper respect but I especially loved how he told him to "put your lips around the tip to make it feel good" - my first man told me the same thing but he said to lick my lips and give his cock head a wet kiss and to lick the tip while the tip was between my wet lips

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it , dripping like a tap now , would love to be in the scenario with a horny older gent x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyImagination800@MyImagination800
I was in my 20s when I had my 1st bi experience. A married couple in their late 40s asked if I'd be open to playing with her while he watched. I was not open to anything bi, but they were persistent. Even though I wasn't into it, I'll never forget the rush I got the first t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES