Seduced by Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Masturbation is wrong," Jack said. "I was raised--"

Selina interrupted him: "Well, I'm a villain, Jack. You can't expect me to do the right thing."

She began jerking his prick slowly up and down, her hand loose and just skimming on his burgeoning erection. Then her grip tightened and she skinned his loose sheath up and down his length.

Jack leaned back against the chair, pushing his hips out into the delicious friction Selina provided. She sank to her knees in front of him, almost meeting the hypnotically needy thrusts of his loins.

She was licking her lips, her hot pink tongue slowly gliding back and forth across her mouth, but her parted lips were only to taunt Jack, not to please him. Selina knew her own neurosis. Wanting a thing was usually better than having it, whether it was a man or a diamond. So she drew out her own covetous instinct to the most torturous of pleasures, both for her and her occasional partner. Sometimes she could get off just by looking at a sizable prick and imagining it inside her. This sight made her cunt smolder, her mouth water. She loved the wanting of it like it was a thing in itself.

The attention was affecting Jack as well. It was as if she were caressing him with her eyes. He could almost feel her gaze burn into his throbbing member. He stared down at her as she leaned in close, going cross-eyed as she turned her vision inwards. He felt his manhood pulse. Selina actually purred as she saw the fat, dark vein throb up the underside of his column and the fat cockhead expand and darken.

She blew her warm breath on his prick.

Jack shuddered and moaned.

He pushed his cock out closer to her face and Selina met it with her tongue, the first lick a long, light one that ran up his prick from balls to crown in one smooth, fluid stroke. When her tongue retracted into her mouth, she could taste his musky sweat in every tastebud.

"Mmmmm, not bad," she purred. "Hope the main course is as delicious. I know you'll be serving big portions..."

She said it because she knew it would excite him, almost pain him, to hear such erotic words... but it was also true. The succulence of his cock tingled on her tongue like a light electric current. She took a second lick up his shaft, firm enough to push his manhood back against his belly, and she fluttered her tongue against the sensitive point where his cockhead flared out from the shaft and the fat vein became one with the purple of his hot knob.

Jack shifted his feet and tried to scoot himself further into Selina's orbit, but she set her arms on his knees and her weight on her arms, holding him down with a warning swish of her claws.

"Woah there Stud, not so fast. I don't want to get suffocated by that horse cock of yours..." She wasn't ready to take his cock into her mouth yet. She liked things clean, and what could be cleaner than a cock that had taken a tongue bath?

Sometimes she even liked to do it all with her tongue, licking a man off instead of sucking him even once. It was like eating a lollipop without ever biting down on it, only she had the pleasure of actually seeing the cum squirt out and then lapping it up afterwards.

She tilted her head from side to side as she tongued up Jack's now-shivering prick. She dipped down lower and licked his balls a little, enjoying the prickly texture, the coarse hairs that pricked against her tongue. And of course, inside them, the load that she might be nice enough to take off his hands.

She could feel his swollen balls shift under the musky flesh as her wicked tongue curled and coiled over him. She lifted his balls and licked underneath. Jack was groaning at this stimulation. He was gritting his teeth and his face had contorted with such desire and passion that he looked as crazed as an Arkham patient, swaying before the kneeling woman who held all the power.

A thick blob of precum oozed from the parted cleft that was propped up in offering to Selina. It ran sluggishly down his knob. Selina drew back, only watching its quicksilver heft as it descended, as if it were a strange course she'd been unexpectedly served at dinner and it did not yet meet with her approval.

"That for me, stud?" Selina asked with a click of her tongue. "Did I ask for any precum from you? Maybe I should give it back? Would you like that? If I just picked this up off your horse cock and let you try it? You could tell me if it's any good. You should know better than me, right?"

Selina laughed at the thought, watching it glisten with its milky, pearly hue against his dark erection. She waited until it had slipped down almost the full length of his shaft, trickling down along the fat vein, then she pushed her tongue out and gathered it up.

She let it slip around on her taste buds for a moment, whetting her appetite, her tongue tingling like she'd just been kissed.

Then, with his precum still there, she pushed her tongue out so that Jack could see it glistening on the hot, pink flesh of her tongue. He whimpered at the sight.

Then Selina swallowed it down.

"Jinx! I decided to take it all. You only get to keep as much cum as I let you have. If I want, I'll suck your balls dry. I don't care if it takes hours. You can just come, again and again, drown me in that sticky white goo of yours, as many times as I make you, until you've got nothing left to give me. You would like that, wouldn't you? Stud?"

Another thick blob oozed out. Selina tongued it up. Then she let it crawl off the tip of her tongue, down her lip, over her chin. Her lips pursing and bitten as it dripped off her. Until she wiped it off with her finger and transferred it to his pant leg.

"Okay, stud. Time to give me what I want."

She began licking the head of his prick, very thoroughly. Her tongue laved and lapped all over the tremendous slab of his cock. More precum bubbled out, streaked with her saliva, foaming down the shaft, and she swooped down after it and lapped it up. Not swallowing it, but letting it gather, hot and fizzing, in her mouth.

By this time Jack was whimpering in a torment of desire, his whole body trembling. He kept pushing his hips out, thrusting his cock at her face, but she kept turning away so that his prick slid along her cheek, then tonguing his big cock as he drew back again. It was still torturously intense for Jack, with pleasure flaring deep into his loins.

"I'm going to come!" he moaned.

"Are you, stud? Is that big horse dick gonna pump your cum all over my pretty face and ruin all my makeup? It gonna roll down my neck, fill up this tight costume of mine. Think about that. I'd zip this thing up and it'd be just full of cum. I'd run and sweat and it'd rub into my skin. You like that, stud? You like marking me with your cum till no matter how many times I shower, how much perfume I put on, you can just smell that I'm your dirty girl under all of it?"

"Yes!" Jack gasped, so emphatic he was almost choking. "Yes! Take it! Take it all!"

"But Baby i haven't even blown you properly yet. You can't just shoot off now. I want to take you deep down my throat first. Balls deep to be precise."

He jabbed upward with his hips, stabbing his member at Selina's welcoming mouth, only it wasn't there anymore. She was leaning back, her spine almost parallel with her kneeling legs, only holding upright by her clawed hands on his knees. She gargled, turned her head, and spit his precum on the floor.

"I think I sprained something, taking all that big cock of yours," Selina said, rubbing her jaw. "I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach, or at least my esophagus."

Fully revealed now with Selina having released it, Jack's cock towered to its full twelve inches, gleaming with her saliva almost all the way down to the balls. Selina was surprised to see that she hadn't been able to get all of it down--he was even more impressive than he'd looked at first sight.

"Christ, you know that thing should stop growing at some point, right?" Selina asked. "A woman only has two hands and so much throat. I think even your balls are bigger. What are you, a meta? You have the power of ruining women for other men?"

"Please?" Jack gasped, desperately fidgeting his cock forward, but unable to break free or get any relief for the souring arousal he felt throughout his manhood.

"If you're done with it," Harley said, pulling herself over to Jack by her own chain in a brief bit of vaudeville business, "I want my turn."

"Oh, gross," Ivy said, "she licked all over it..."

12