Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got breakfast, then sat by the pool for a while. Eventually Kyle suggested taking advantage of the private pool in our room. It was really a ploy to get me to tan naked, and it worked.

After a little while of lying there, both naked, we heard our neighbors. There was a wall between us and the porch next to us, but we were still outside, and sound easily traveled around the wall. It started with giggling, then light moaning, and soon was a steady rhythm of moans from our neighbors fucking beside their pool. I could see Kyle's cock stiffening as we listened to them, so I decided to take advantage of it.

I took my husband into my mouth again. I blow him often, but getting head less than 12 hours after I just sucked him off is definitely more often than he is typically used to. He was trying to be quiet so the neighbors wouldn't hear us. They clearly didn't know we were on our porch, or they didn't care.

As much as I love sucking cock, I was also getting turned on by the noises. I straddled my husband and began to ride him. A few minutes after we started fucking, our neighbors finished. We could still hear them giggling and laughing, and Kyle motioned that we should go inside.

We went into the living room and Kyle closed the sliding door behind us. Then he put me on all fours on the couch, and entered me from behind. I rubbed my clit as he pounded me doggystyle. After I came, he pulled out and shot his load onto my back. It was a lot considering he had just gotten off the night before.

We grabbed a late lunch, and watched as the clouds started to roll in. By mid-afternoon it was raining, so we went back to the room for a while.

We talked about the night before. I told Kyle about Ben's flirtations about, "how I could handle a stick." He laughed and told me that Meredith had told him how pretty I was. I asked if he had seen down her shirt, and he confirmed he had. He was worried I would be mad, but I just laughed and told him there was no way he could have avoided it with what she was wearing. He then told me he had actually seen Ben sucking on Meredith's nipple in the hot tub our first night there. Then he told me that Ben had given them the number to their cell phone they were using while here, and we could text them about hanging out.

We had dinner reservations at a Caribbean restaurant at the resort, and figured we would just sit at the bar after dinner and have a few more drinks since it was raining. During our drink we got a text on our phone. Ben and Meredith were finishing dinner and wanted to see if we wanted to play card games in their room. We told them where we were, and soon they came and joined us, and we went to their suite.

They had brought Cards Against Humanity with them on the trip. They said they knew it was going to rain, and it was a fun game to make friends. We also owned the game and had played it before. They asked how naughty we wanted to be, and assuming they just meant the regular naughtiness of Cards Against Humanity we told them we didn't have any hangups about it. Then they told us their rules.

If you have never played the game, it is like Apples to Apples, but very adult themed with dark humor. They had slightly different rules though. Each round you would pick a winning card, like normal, but then you also picked a loser, and the loser had to take off an item of clothes. Out of a combination of curiosity, and neither of us wanting to seem like the wet blanket, Kyle and I both agreed.

After a few rounds, and a few drinks, everyone was in just their underwear. It was Meredith's turn and I had absolutely nothing in my hand that was funny for the situation. Kyle won the round, and I lost, and became the first person to have to take off a piece of my underwear.

I gave my husband a look, making sure he was ok. He winked at me letting me know he was cool and there for me. I undid my bra and revealed my petite breasts to our new friends. Both of them applauded me.

"No reason to be so nervous," Ben said.

"I know, it's just, well, look at those," I said pointing to Meredith's prodigious pair.

"Yours are wonderful," she said. "And besides, both of us have a thing about petite women."

"Oh" Kyle said. "Are you bi also?"

"Also? Meredith said laughing. "I am, but which of you two is bi?"

I laughed. "That would be me."

"Bi, or bicurious?" Meredith asked, slightly.

"Bi." I replied. "I actually was in a committed relationship with a woman for about eight months, before meeting Kyle."

Meredith squealed and gave me a hug. "I knew I liked you," she said as she sat back down.

The next round was Ben's turn, and I lost, again, and I was fully nude in front of the group. Then Meredith's top came off on my round.

"Your breasts are amazing," I told her. I couldn't help it, it just came out.

"Thanks!" she said, giving them a squeeze. "I was actually pretty unhappy with them after kids, but I got a lift and had them reduced back to their original size and love them again."

"That is them after a reduction?" Kyle said incredulously.

"Yep!" she laughed. "I was 34D, then went to 36DD when I had kids, and after working out got back to 34DD, then had the reduction to get them back like they were."

"Well I am a 32A," I said giggling, "and a bit jealous."

"Don't be!" she said. "I love yours!" As she said it she reached over and gave one of my breasts a playful squeeze. We were becoming familiar quickly. I saw Kyle's face and his eyebrows raised, and he was smiling.

On Kyle's turn I won, and it was Ben's turn to get naked. His cock sprung out, already erect.

"Sorry for being at attention, but with two beautiful naked women in the room it's hard not to be."

"No complaints here," I joked.

He was longer than Kyle, but not as thick. He also was completely shaved. It was definitely on the nicer end of the spectrum of cocks I had seen.

It was Meredith's turn. She had her panties on. Other than her Kyle was the only person with any clothing on. That changed when she picked her loser.

Kyle's cock was visibly erect even before he took his boxers off. I could see Meredith eying it. When it popped out, she clapped and giggled.

"Chelsea, you're so tiny! How do you handle that?!"

"Quite well," I said laughing, trying to mock being haughty.

"I bet you do," Ben quipped.

"Good for you," she said to me, then turned back to Kyle, "And good for you too! You two are just as sexy naked as you were with clothes on."

It was Ben's turn, and I lost again. I had the worst cards.

"Well, I don't have any clothes, so what do I do?"

"It's Truth or Dare, if you are already naked."

I thought to myself, that as a naked woman in a room with a naked man other than my husband, a topless woman, and my husband in underwear, I should pick Truth, but the word Dare came out of my mouth, even as I didn't mean to say it.

"Well, since it's my card it's my dare," Ben said. "I dare you to give Meredith a lap dance." He then hopped up and grabbed a small speaker. "Rap or rock?" he asked. I said rap, and he began playing Naughty Girl by Beyonce.

I was a cheerleader in college, and I can dance. Even before I was sexually active, I knew how to give a good lap dance, and at college parties I had perfected the art. I wasn't going to hold back now.

From the start of the song Meredith was handsy. She was running them up and down my legs. When I turned around she gave my butt a playful slap. I could see Kyle was watching intently, his hands at his side, I knew it was taking every ounce of willpower he had not to stroke himself.

Meredith gently tried to turn me back around. I spun and straddled her, grinding my pussy on her lap. And that is when we crossed into the next level. As I moved forward and up in my gyration, her lips found my nipple and closed around it. I giggled and tried to playfully push her away, but when I did her face tilted up and our eyes met. I don't know how exactly it happened, but we were kissing. Just for a second, but passionately. The kiss broke and she moved her head to look behind me.

"Can I eat your wife's pussy?"

Kyle must have nodded, because I didn't hear anything, but Meredith was pulling me up. I stood in front of her and she leaned forward and gave me a lick. I kicked a leg up and put my foot over her shoulder and onto the back of the chair, giving her easy access. I couldn't believe what was happening. I moaned as Meredith's finger entered me, feeling her tongue rub on my clit. But I was the one supposed to be putting on a show.

I pushed Meredith back into her chair and grabbed her panties. She lifted her ass so they could come off, and I moved down and began to go down on her. It had been years since I had tasted a woman like this, but I knew I was pushing her buttons. I went back to the dance, but moved a hand down and slid a finger into her as I began grinding on her leg. Her hand went back to my sex, and we were fingering each other there in front of our husbands.

"Finally I turned to Ben," This is a long song," I joked.

"I started it over so you two would keep going," he said smirking.

"I think we are done with the game anyway," Meredith said, grabbing my head.

She and I fell down onto the floor making out. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I couldn't stop either. Meredith flipped me onto my back and began to slide down my body. I stole a glance at Kyle, he and Ben were both on the couch, watching us, both grinning from ear to ear, and both of them had their cocks in their hand stroking. I knew he was ok with what was happening.

Meredith began to go down on me again. I was incredibly turned on, and she knew what she was doing. I watched my husband stroking himself as he watched me be eaten out by a woman. He had seen me with a woman before, but that had been back in college in a threesome. He hadn't had a show like this in years.

It didn't take long for me to cum. And it was a massive orgasm. I was shaking and screaming in this room with multiple people watching me. It was like nothing I had experienced.

After my orgasm I traded positions with Meredith. Like her husband, she was completely shaved. Her hood was more pronounced than mine, and she moaned out as my tongue brushed it before I began to lick her clit. The high of my orgasm was coming down, and it was starting to sink in what was happening. I was eating out a woman while her husband and mine watched and pleasured themselves. This was wild.

Meredith squirmed as I pleased her. I could see her stomach and breasts rising and falling with deep breaths. I knew I had her close. I kept going until she grabbed my hair and let out a loud deep moan. Her thighs clenched around my head as I brought her to climax.

When she finished she motioned for me to crawl up next to her. I gave her another kiss. That's when I felt another body next to us. Ben was between his wife's legs, his cock at attention.

This was an entirely new level. She held me and moaned as her husband entered her. I wasn't sure how I felt about it yet, when I felt Kyle. He rolled me over, and I could see his cock fully hard, precum dripping, I knew he needed release and I needed to give it to him.

I spread my legs and my husband began to fuck me. I didn't think I could cum again yet, but I also didn't think it would matter. Kyle had been enjoying the show and stroking himself for a while, and I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. After a minute he said he needed to slow down.

"No," Meredith moaned. "Cum for us. Cover both of our faces."

He looked at me, surprised. "Yeah?" he asked.

"Do it," I told him. Cum all over us."

It didn't take any more coaxing. Kyle pulled out of me and moved up. He was next to my face, and I felt Meredith lean over. She opened her mouth and her tongue was touching my cheek. Kyle gave a few more pumps then his first spurt shot out. It hit me square on the nose and splattered across my face. I could only keep one eye open, to see that the next shot went straight into Meredith's mouth. For a guy that had just gotten off before lunch, my husband gave us a lot.

He finished and leaned back. Meredith turned my face to kiss her. Our tongues danced for a second and I quickly realized she had already swallowed. Then it happened.

Ben's cock was suddenly over our cum covered faces, ready to add to them. I felt his cum hit my cheek. That made me break the kiss in surprise, just in time for the second load. I don't know if he aimed well or it was just happenstance, but the second shot went straight into my mouth. The rest was mostly on his wife's face, until he was squeezing his cock to get the last drops out, which he let dribble onto my forehead.

I started laughing. I didn't know what else to do. I was naked, I couldn't open either of my eyes at this point, and there were two different men's cum on my face and in my mouth.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked.

"Mmm. you better believe it," Meredith said. I felt a towel dabbing my face and I took it to clean myself off. After my face was clean (somewhat) I sat up. Everyone was sitting on the floor now, smiling, looking somewhat dazed.

"Have you ever done anything like that?" Ben asked.

"We've had a threesome with a woman," I said. "Back in college."

"Have you two done something like that?" Kyle asked.

"All the time," Ben said.

"Well, never quite like that," Meredith said. "This was our first time with a couple that weren't already planning to swing. Did you two enjoy it?"

"Absolutely," Kyle answered.

"Great!" Meredith answered. "We've always fantasized about being with a vanilla couple, and something about you two...I wanted you since the airport."

"Well...that was wild," I said. "I was not expecting it, but damn. What a rush!"

"And did you call is "vanilla?'" Kyle asked.

"It means a couple who aren't swingers," Ben said.

"So you two are swingers," Kyle asked, rhetorically.

"I think the cats are out of the bag on that one," Ben said laughing.

We talked for a little while longer, and when there was a break in the rain Kyle and I went back to our suite. When getting dressed I couldn't find my panties, but Meredith said we could find them tomorrow. I still couldn't believe what had just happened.

I went into the bathroom and we were both brushing our teeth. Kyle finished first. When I finished I turned around to see him standing there.

Kyle lifted me up and sat me on the counter by the sink. His cock was out, and hard again. He pulled my panties off and plunged deep into me.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

He pounded me right there. He couldn't wait to get me to the bed. He wanted me, needed me after what he had just watched. Even fucking me on the floor in the room hadn't satiated his sexual appetite. I came, hard on his cock, and he bent me over, fucking me doggystyle, until he came in me.

"Holy shit," I moaned. "What made you want to do that again?"

"I just love you so much, and you are so fucking sexy," he said.

We went and got into bed, falling asleep together, naked wrapped in the sheets.

12