Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 02

Story Info
We go further down the rabbit hole with our new friends.
7.2k words
4.71
26.1k
30
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the story of our first swinging experience, which happened a few years ago. In case that wasn't clear, it's a story about swinging, and it also features bisexual women. If either of those things turns you off, you should probably skip. I've changed or omitted some details (like names) for privacy reasons. But the bones of this story are what happened. After chatting with people on here, I have decided to write it down. I would suggest reading part one for the background before reading this one. Enjoy.

I woke up to my husband kissing me on my shoulder. He was behind me spooning me. His arms were wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

"Good morning," he said when he realized I was waking up.

Good morning," I said back. I turned my face, and he gave me a quick kiss.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked.

For those who haven't read my first story, the night before had been our first sexual experience with another couple. My husband had watched me with the other woman. Then my husband had fucked me while the other woman's husband had fucked her right next to us. Afterwards, my husband gave the other woman and me a facial, which was immediately followed by her husband doing the same. When we got back to the room, my husband was still turned on and had fucked me on the bathroom counter.

"I did," I said. "You seemed to really enjoy it too."

"It was incredibly sexy," he said.

"You are sure you aren't jealous?" I asked.

"Of course not, I have seen you with women before."

"Yeah," I said, "but you've never seen a guy cum on my face before."

"Relax," he said. "I gave you a hall pass for your bachelorette party, remember?"

"I remember," I said. It was kind of hard to forget the experience. Until the night before, a stripper at my bachelorette party had been the only guy other than my husband I had done anything sexual with in the previous eight years.

"Secretly, it's always been a bit of a fantasy to see you with another guy," he whispered as he nibbled on my ear.

"Really?" I asked, grinning.

He rolled me over onto my stomach. "Mmmhmm, that's why I made you share all the details about your hall pass."

Kyle rolled over and positioned himself over and behind me. I felt his hard cock against me. He was using his legs to spread mine apart.

"And why I used to always ask you about your experiences before we met."

I lifted my ass up a bit, giving him easier access to my body, and he slipped inside of me. I realized I had already gotten quite wet, and he was already extremely hard. We were both still riled up from our experience the night before. He worked a hand under me and began to rub my pussy as he fucked me from behind.

"I saw how you looked at Ben's cock," Kyle said, teasing me. "You liked seeing it hard when he pulled it out."

I could have denied it, but I knew I had made a comment about it the night before. And I also knew this was turning my husband on.

"It was a nice cock," I said. "Don't act like you didn't like seeing Meredith naked also."

"I did like it," he said, as he rolled around in me, "But not nearly as much as I enjoyed watching you."

He turned my face again and gave me a long, passionate kiss as he continued softly fucking me. I would be lying if the idea of him watching me with Ben wasn't in my head. I decided to play into it more and see how far my husband enjoyed pushing this new dirty talk.

"After I went down on Meredith, if Ben had gotten between my legs instead of hers, and told you to fuck her, what would you have done?"

"I would have asked you if you wanted that."

Playing hard to get. I had to press him further.

"And what if I had said it was up to you?'"

"I would have told you it was your call. What would you have said?"

He wasn't giving up. He wanted to hear me say it.

"I don't know, hun."

The pace he was fucking me was picking up a bit.

"Come on babe. Last night, if they asked, would you have taken his cock?"

He gave a solid, deep thrust.

"Mmph. Yes Kyle. Oh my god - if I knew you wanted it, I would have."

I wasn't sure if it was true or not. But at that moment it seemed to be.

"Then I would have watched you for a minute, before fucking Meredith."

He was fucking me with a very steady, deliberate pace. I was going to cum soon, and he knew my body well enough to know that.

We didn't say anything else. He just held me, one arm reaching down so he could rub my clit and continued to rhythmically fuck me. Soon the pressure was too much. I gripped the sheets and let out a groan as my orgasm washed over me. He kept fucking me throughout it, pressing me down into the bed. When my orgasm ended, he pulled out and immediately shot his load onto my back and ass.

In the shower I decided to have a more honest conversation about it.

"So really, you are cool to still hang out with them?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "Last night was fun. And they are fun in general. So, I'm cool if nothing like that happens again, or if it does."

"Well, if it does, how far are you ok with it going?"

"Well, you just said you wanted his cock," he said chuckling.

"That was dirty talk," I said laughing. "Now we are having a serious conversation."

"Well, serious conversation, and right after an orgasm when my head is clear, I still think it would be hot to watch you with another guy, so if you want his cock, I am happy to let you try it out. And we've already had a threesome with another woman, so I assume you are cool watching me with her."

I was. And I told him that. "She's very talented with her tongue," I said laughing, "so you may want to enjoy the foreplay before jumping straight into sex."

"So, are we really going to do this?"

"Let's just take it slow and see what happens naturally" I said. "I don't want to seem pushy like we are trying to fuck them or are only interested in them for sex now."

After our shower we went to the breakfast buffet. We had chairs reserved on the beach and spent the rest of the morning there. I had brought a book, but I kept finding myself reading the same page. The night before kept racing through my head.

I wasn't completely new to group sex. My husband and I had been in a threesome with a woman, and before I met him, I had a threesome with a sorority sister of mine and her boyfriend. My husband also had been in threesomes before we met, two where it was him with two women, and one where he and his best friend had sex with the friend's girlfriend (who at the time of this story was that friend's wife.) But that all had happened in college, when we were young and dumb and allowed to explore things like that. I had never thought I would keep doing wild things like this as an adult, but now that I had, I found I had really enjoyed it.

We didn't see Ben and Meredith until we decided to get lunch. They were lounging in two chairs by one of the pools.

"Hey you two!" Meredith called out as we walked by.

We went over and said hello.

"How are you two feeling today?" Ben asked.

"We are feeling pretty good," Kyle said.

"Great! Nothing weird or anything? I know that was...a lot."

"It was," Kyle said. "But it was a lot of fun."

"Good," Meredith said. "You two are a lot of fun, and we didn't want to push things too far and mess with our new friendship."

I laughed. "I think we are good," I said. "Definitely very close friends at this point."

"Did you two have fun after you left?" Ben asked.

"We did. I couldn't keep my hands off her. We ended up fucking in the bathroom before I we could move to the bedroom."

"Kyle!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he asked. "I think we're past keeping secrets."

"I know," I said. Then I turned towards Meredith and Ben. "I'm not embarrassed or anything, but I just don't want you to think we weren't satisfied by our experience with you."

They both laughed.

"Don't worry," Ben said. "We are almost always revved up after swinging and have to fuck each other right after."

"Even when we were younger Ben usually couldn't get back up for round two quickly," Meredith said. "But he's always so turned on after we swing that he can immediately go again."

"It's true," he said. "Watching her have fun gets me incredibly horny."

"That's exactly what happened to me," Kyle said laughing.

We decided to eat lunch together. And because it was a vacation, we had a round of margaritas with lunch.

Afterwards, Meredith leaned over. "I found your panties. Would you want to come with me to the room and get them?"

I told Kyle where we were going and then Meredith and I set off, leaving our husbands as they went to the beach.

"I'm really glad you two are ok with what happened last night," she said as we were walking.

"Don't worry about it," I said. Then I decided to take advantage of being alone. "Actually, I would like to know more about you two, since last night you and Ben said you two were swingers. I just want to know more of what that means."

"Of course, open to sharing anything. What exactly is it you want to know?"

"Well, my idea of swingers is key parties from the 70's," I said. "I never really thought about if people still were doing that."

"Of course. It's actually a large community. You probably know several swingers already and just don't know that they do it."

By that time, we had reached their suite.

"You really think we already know other swingers?" I asked.

"Sure, just look at this."

Meredith grabbed an iPad and pulled up a website.

"This is one of the swinger communities we are on. It's like a dating site. Let's look up your city."

Sure enough, there were a ton of profiles in our town. We are from a big city, so I guess it shouldn't have surprised me.

"So, you have a profile on here?"

"We do, it's one of several sites we are on, but this is my favorite." After a brief pause, she asked, "Do you want to see it?"

I said of course, and she pulled up their profile. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was definitely a bit surprised by it. It had pictures of them with their faces blurred out. There were pictures in clothes, in lingerie, in swimsuits, and finally, naked. Then, there were pictures of them with others. And not just pictures of them hanging out.

She handed me the iPad so I could look through them. There were pictures of Meredith with other men, and with other women. And pictures of Ben with other women. They all still had their faces blurred.

"You know, I have the uncensored copies of these on the iPad, if you want to see them."

Without realizing it I nodded, and Meredith took the iPad from me and soon she was showing me pictures and videos of them swinging. I was entranced. Seeing Meredith kissing women, sucking cocks other than her husbands, and fucking them as well, was all turning me on. I also couldn't help but notice the looks on the faces of the women in pictures with Ben. They were all clearly enjoying him.

"You two, um, seem to have a lot of experience."

She laughed. "We do. Although last night's is definitely a new favorite."

That made me laugh. "It looks like a lot of these have gone a lot further than last night. So how could last night rank so high?"

"It was the act of seducing you two," she said as her face inched closer to mine.

Our lips met, and I let myself fall onto my back on the couch. We kissed for several moments. It wasn't until I felt her untie my bikini top that I came back to my senses.

"We shouldn't do this right now," I said, despite very much wanting to continue.

"We did last night," she purred, "but it's ok if you don't want to now."

"Don't get me wrong, I really do want to do this. But I shouldn't without Kyle. We haven't talked about me doing this without him, and I'm sure he'd be ok and actually turned on, but I have to make sure."

She stood and helped me up.

"I completely respect that," she said. "I was just hoping you had the conversation this morning and was being greedy."

We both laughed. She gave me my panties, and we took them back to my room before going to the beach to join our husbands.

"What are you two up to?" I asked as we walked up.

"Just talking about last night," Kyle answered.

"And Kyle was telling me that he's been trying to convince you to wear your thong swimsuit," Ben added.

I laughed, "Yeah, he bought it, I haven't worn it out yet."

Meredith turned her butt toward me, showing off hers. "I brought four swimsuits, all thong bottoms. You should wear yours. Do you only have the one?"

"Yeah, I only have one thong bottom here, the rest are all cheekies" I said, turning my ass towards the group.

"Well I approve of those as well," Ben said. "But I would also love to see you in a thong."

"You saw me in one last night," I said laughing. "And then you saw me out of it."

"And both looks very much work for you," he said jokingly.

"Kyle, I have a question," Meredith said. "Chelsea says you haven't talked about her playing alone, but if she and I were still in the room having sex while you guys were hanging out, what would you think?"

"I think that would be so hot, as long as I get all the details later."

She gave me a poke, "See, I knew it would be fine. Men are so predictable."

That made her and me both giggle.

We spent time together on the beach for a while, until Kyle said he needed an afternoon nap. "We had a late and eventful night," he joked to the group. He grabbed my coverup and accidentally (I thought) wrapped it up with the towels, so I walked back to the room in just my swimsuit.

When we got back to the room, he made it clear he had plans before the nap. Before the door was closed he was already untying my top. By the time we made it across the room to the bed I was already naked. He turned me around and sat me on the edge of the bed as he knelt in front of me.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed as he got in between my legs and began to lick each of my lips before moving to my clit. I laid back down and let him work his magic. It didn't take him long. I was horny, and he knows how to push my buttons. Within minutes I was cumming, and then he climbed onto the bed, wrapped me up, and we took a nap.

That afternoon we had drinks in the float up bar in one of the pools, then took a quick shower before dinner. After dinner, we met up with Ben and Meredith again. After a few drinks, we ended up back in our room.

"I love the view from your pool," Meredith said as we showed her around the room. "Want to get in?"

I replied sure, but then asked if they had their swimsuits.

"I guess I'll just have to swim naked," she said grinning. I should have already known that was going to happen.

We all stripped down and got into the pool. I noticed Kyle and Ben were both already partially excited. From the looks of Meredith's nipples, she was too, and I definitely was as well.

After everyone was naked and in the pool, Ben and Meredith continued some small talk. I was expecting them to jump into something sexy, but we had a regular, every day, getting to know each other better, conversation. Then they slowly eased us into it.

First, we learned more about how they met. They were high school sweethearts, whereas we had met in college. They had two kids, whereas we had none. We already knew all that, but we each shared more details than we had before. We learned more about their relationship and shared more about ours. Ben was the one who first moved things to the next level.

"So, we both love that you are comfortable about everything last night. But you mentioned you had threesomes. I take it you two had a bit of a wild side before last night?"

My husband took the lead.

"Chelsea is openly bisexual and had come out before we met. We both had been in threesomes before we met and have had one together as well."

"Two guys, or two girls?" Meredith asked.

"Together we have only had a threesome with another woman," Kyle said. "But before we met, I had done both. One where it was another guy and me with his girlfriend, and then twice where I was with two women."

"My only threesome before we met was with a friend and her boyfriend," I quickly chimed in.

"And that is the only group experience you two have?" Ben asked. "Sorry, it just seemed you two were so comfortable for your first time."

"Well," Kyle interjected, "Chelsea did have some fun with a stripper at her bachelorette party."

"Ooh, do tell!" Meredith said.

"You really want to hear about that?" I asked giggling.

"Absolutely!" she said. "Tell you what, you tell that story, then I'll tell one of ours."

"Well..." I said, mulling it over in my head. "Sure."

"When we started dating, I was a sophomore in college, and Kyle was a Junior. And when we started dating, he had been with more women than I had been with men. If you count all my women our numbers are closer to each other's, but he didn't count them, and said I deserved a little extra fun at my bachelorette party."

"Wait?" Meredith interjected, turning towards Kyle. "Why didn't you count the women?"

"I mean, clearly they count towards her number if she wants them to," he said. "But so many of them were straight women, or bicurious women who just wanted to experiment, that were never going to be anything more. With all the guys she hooked up with, and all the women I hooked up with, even if it was unlikely, there was a possibility of something sparking and it becoming a relationship. The women who were only going to date men didn't have that same potential."

"I guess that sort of makes sense." Meredith said.

"And while we're being open, before I met Chelsea, I really liked that porn where it was the big crowds of women with a few strippers, and you were wondering which women would give them head, and which ones would get fucked, and the idea of her doing it really turned me on."

"Now THAT makes sense," Ben said as we all laughed.

"So, had he told you both of those reasons?" Meredith asked.

"And did he get to have 'extra fun' at his bachelor party too?" Ben asked.

"He has told me both of those reasons," I said giggling. "And I said he could, but he went camping and there were no women there."

I jumped back into my story. Other than telling it to Kyle, then retelling it to him several times in our relationship, I hadn't told anyone this."

"So, my friends took me bar hopping for a few nights. It was your typical bachelorette party. But they also found a strip club to take me to. It was about a quarter women, and three quarters gay men in the audience. Anyway, most of the strippers were catering to the gay men, but there were a few guys that focused on coming to us as well. There were a few bachelorette parties there, but they liked us more than the other ones."

"What made them like you?" Meredith asked.

"The other groups had big tourist vibes. Straight women coming into gay men's space and looking at the novelty of it. My group included a gay man, and several bisexual or sexually fluid women, and a lot of us go to gay bars regularly. So, we were more focused on having our own good time than thinking "OMG we're in a gay bar!"

"That completely tracks. I go to a gay bar with a gay male friend of mine all the time, and definitely get that," Meredith said.

"Well, back to the story. One of the guys who was dancing for us was very sexy. He was really big and muscular, without being too beefy."

"So more built like me than Kyle?" Ben asked, smiling.

"Bigger, actually. And his whole body was shaved except for his head."

"So, the exact opposite of you," Meredith laughed. Ben had a shaved head but a beard and body hair.

Hey!" Ben said in mock indignation, hopping out of the pool. He spread his legs and pointed at the shaved area around his noticeably stiff cock. "My head isn't the only thing shaved."

12