Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made everyone laugh.

"Ignore him," Meredith said laughing. "Keep going."

"So, my friends bought me a private room, and I remember telling them it was a waste of money because it was just the same stuff without your friends around, but they bought it anyway."

"And it was not the same stuff," my husband quickly interjected. He was grinning, and I could see under the water my story was turning him on.

"So, the guy told me I was allowed to touch him once we were in the room. My friends had ordered strawberries and whip cream, and he started to use a strawberry to put the whip cream on his chest, and I figured, 'what the hell,' and licked it off. Well, eventually he got bold, and had some on a strawberry, then touched it to the tip of his cock, and I quickly licked it off. My face must have given it away that I wanted more, because he then put whip cream down the whole shaft, and then all of a sudden, I was giving him head."

"He was rubbing his hands all over me," I continued. "I had a low-cut dress on, and he quickly pulled the shoulders down so I was topless. Then he asked if he could finger me, and I nodded yes. So, he pulled my skirt up and moved my panties to the side and started to finger me. He clearly did this often back there because he was really good. But I could feel him getting really hard, and I knew I was going to get him off first."

"Was he big?" Ben asked.

"Above average, but not as big as Kyle."

"Yes, I noticed that Kyle is, well, not lacking," Meredith said with a giggle.

"So, he warned me he was going to cum, and I just moaned to let him know it was ok, and then I swallowed when he finished in my mouth. Then he got on his knees and started to lick my clit while continuing to finger me. I was incredibly turned on, so I finished pretty quickly. After I came, we still had a few minutes of our half hour left so I ate some more strawberries while just rubbing his hard body and giggling until time was up."

"I still say you should have fucked him," Kyle said grinning.

"I really should have," I laughed. "At the time it seemed weird to actually go through with it, but almost as soon as we left the club I wished I had, just to say I had done it."

"So did you tell all your friends?" Ben asked.

"No, I told them that I was right and nothing wild happened, other than I got to lick some whip cream off his chest."

"And then that night?" Kyle quickly asked, leading me. I knew what he wanted me to tell them, so I let the rest of the beans spill.

"That night I hooked up with one of my friends at the bachelorette party. It wasn't my first, or last, time with her."

Meredith squealed, "that is, so, HOT!" she said.

"Ok, a deal is a deal, want to hear something from us?"

"What was your first time swinging like?" I asked. "And how did you two get into it?"

"Well, for some backstory on us, we started dating in high school, so we have been together a while," Meredith began. "We each had been with other people before we started dating, but we weren't particularly experienced. Really it was Ben's idea first."

"We had put our sex life on the backburner," Ben cut in. "We had two kids in our early 20's, and just hadn't prioritized it the way we had. We still had great sex, just very infrequently. I found myself watching porn which I had never really done, and I got turned on by the swinging stuff." He held his drink out towards Kyle. "I totally get you liking the stuff with the male strippers for crowds of women. That stuff did It for me, too."

"So, then he introduced it as dirty talk, and it grew from there. Eventually I told him we should actually consider it, and he told me he had already scoped out a few swingers' websites, so we joined one."

"You should tell the story about the first couple we met," Ben said to his wife."

"Sure," she said. "We were flooded with messages as soon as we joined the website. A few stood out and we messaged them back. One was a couple just a bit younger than us. I was 26, Ben was 27, and they were both 25. But they had been on the website for about a year and had a verified profile. So, we met up for drinks."

"A verified profile?" Kyle asked.

People who are already on the site and verified as real can verify others," Ben said. "Some people had done that for them, and a few couples had written testimonials on their profile about how fun they were, both in and out of the bedroom."

"What about them made them stand out?" my husband asked.

"Their profile made them sound very laid back," she responded. "They emphasized that they were fine with anything from sex on the first meeting to no sex at all, depending on how everyone clicked. Also, they were the closest couple to our age of all the people who messaged us. And lastly, they were both quite attractive."

"Can I ask what they looked like?" I asked. Ben and Meredith were both very sexy, so I wanted to know what it was that turned them on.

"Sure, well she was a redhead, which I knew turned Ben on. She was average height, skinnier than me, with natural B cups. They opened all their pics which included some nudes, so I knew she had a few fun tattoos and pierced nipples. The husband was skinny, but fit."

"Like Kyle?" I interrupted.

"Skinnier than Kyle." she said. "He had brown hair, and bright blue eyes which jumped out at me. And like I said, they had opened all their pics, and he had a much bigger cock than I had ever had, and I was curious to try that."

I giggled a bit. "Ben is a pretty good size," I said.

"Oh yes," Meredith agreed. "Ben is bigger than either of the two guys I had before him. I now know that bigger is not always better, but I wanted to try out a really hung guy."

"Like...how hung?" Kyle asked. I knew he got turned on by porn of women with big guys.

"He was over 8 inches, and very thick," she said. "Most guys I have been with that are bigger than Ben haven't been very good, but this guy was great.

"That's my experience too," I said. "I've not had the best experiences with really hung guys."

"Yeah, it takes the right chemistry, and a lot of big guys don't think they have to try."

Meredith went back to her story.

"So, we went to a bar that had a bunch of games, and we played pool and darts. We were having a great time. The plan was to ease into it, but we felt so comfortable with them, so we decided to go to their place, just to see what happened. I had never been with a woman before, and as soon as we got to their place the other woman's husband asked Ben to help him make some drinks. As soon as they left, she kissed me."

"We had our drinks when our husbands rejoined, and they asked what we wanted to do. I said our plan was to take it slow, but we had so much fun and now that we were at their place I didn't want to leave without something happening. The other woman suggested she and I play while our husbands watched, then we could see where it went."

"She went down on me first, right there on their couch. She really knew what she was doing, and she got me off very quickly. Then it was my turn. It took me a bit to figure out, and she gave me some tips and directions, and eventually I could tell I was pushing the right buttons.

"And you had to be on the edge of your seat," Kyle said to Ben.

"Oh yes," Ben answered. "Watching her eat a woman out was hot but seeing her cum from the other woman almost sent me over the edge. I almost came in my shorts without even touching myself," he said laughing.

"After she came, she asked if we wanted to trade going down on each other's husbands. I said sure and we did."

"And I warned her I probably wasn't going to last long," Ben said laughing.

"And did you last long?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said laughing. "But she kept sucking me, and I was hard again almost immediately. And shortly after that Meredith said she needed to be fucked."

"I was thinking that we would go back to our partners," she interjected. "But they had other ideas. The other guy suggested we go to their bedroom. And as soon as I was on my back, he was getting over me and putting a condom on. Before he put his cock in me, he asked us if we were ready for this, and we both said yes."

"The other wife put me on my back and they both were on top of us," Ben said. "We were on our backs next to each other while this other couple fucked us. It was so hot. I was glad she sucked me off first, because I lasted much longer before cumming for the second time."

"We only had sex for maybe 20 minutes, but it felt like ages," Meredith said. "And it was amazing. They both really knew what they were doing. I came multiple times, and Ben got her off as well. Both guys earned giving the other wife a facial."

"That's an amazing story," my husband said. "Do you still see them?"

"We do," Meredith replied. "We have been with them dozens of times since then. We have a few regulars, and they are one of them. We swap with them probably twice a year now, but we hang pretty regularly without swapping. They are some of our closest friends at this point."

I glanced down in the water and could see Kyle was fully erect. I glanced over and so was Ben. I decided to take charge. I felt like if this was going to happen, we needed to just go ahead and do it, like ripping off a band aid.

"Well, I don't know about a facial tonight, or if I'm ready to go all the way. But I could enjoy sucking a new cock."

Despite having talked about it with Kyle and knowing we had discussed going all the way, I will admit I got cold feet about going all the way. I wanted to, but decided it was better to ease into it. I figured if the moment took us and we wanted to go further we could, but it would be better to round another base.

"That sounds like a plan to me," Meredith said as she made her way in the pool towards my husband.

Both guys hopped out of the water and sat on the pool's edge, watching as the other guy's wife got in position in front of him.

I had gotten a fairly good look at Ben's cock the night before, but now I was up close and personal with it. My husband is between six and a half and seven inches in length, and very thick. Ben was longer, but not as thick. His cock was straight, not particularly veiny, and he was circumcised (my husband isn't, which I like). The head was a good size, proportional to his shaft. It was a great cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and just went for it. I licked up his shaft then took the head into my mouth.

"Get it girl!" Meredith cheered me on. I looked over to her to see her wink at me, then she took my husband's cock into her mouth. We were really doing this.

I started to massage Ben's balls with one hand while stroking him with the other, keeping the head in my mouth and rubbing my tongue all over it. He began running his fingers through my hair. I moved my hand from his balls up and began working his long cock with both hands in unison with the motions of my mouth, bobbing my head up and down.

Ben's fingers were running through my hair when he moved them down, brushing the side of my face, before reaching down and beginning to squeeze my breasts. This may not make sense to everyone, but that gave me a surge of pride and confidence. This guy, whose wife had an exquisite pair of D cups, wanted to play with my tiny A cups.

I moved my face down and took one of his balls into my mouth. My husband would shave his, but Ben was completely shaved down here. I decided to explore a little, and licked all around his cock, feeling the bare skin with my tongue. When I licked just underneath his balls he let out a moan. I had teased enough guys here to know they all enjoyed it. I looked up and his head was leaning back, he had one hand behind him propping him up while the other was reaching down and he was now gently pinching my nipple.

I took the opportunity to glance over at my husband. He had both hands down squeezing each of Meredith's breasts, but his head was turned and he was watching me. When he saw me look at him he mouthed, "I love you." I winked at him, mouthed "I love you too, before I licked up Ben's shaft.

It was time to really show off my skills. I had sucked a few cocks as long as Ben's so I knew I could handle it. I opened my mouth wide and slid all the way down, taking his entire shaft down my throat.

"Oh, fuck yes," he moaned as I deepthroated him.

I pulled my head back and looked up.

"You liked that?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes."

"Are you going to cum deep down my throat so I can swallow that big load?"

"Mmmhmm," he said, brushing my face again.

I turned to my husband and Meredith. He was smiling watching me talk dirty to Ben. She was stroking him and sucking his balls.

"You should squeeze those big tits around his cock," I said to her. "I know he likes it, and I can't do it for him."

Meredith smiled as she took her lips off him, and she slid up and did as I asked. She winked at me before looking up and asking, "You like fucking my tits?"

"Fuck yeah," he said.

I did ask her to do it because I knew he would like it. But I also knew it would take him longer to cum from that. I wanted to make Ben cum first, partially to show off that I gave good enough head to please an experienced swinger, but also so that he could last longer. He had finished faster than he typically did the night before, and I knew he was even more turned on tonight. After Ben said how fast he came their first time, I wanted to help Kyle savor the moment.

I went back to focusing on Ben, knowing Kyle was being well taken care of. I deepthroated him a bit more, sticking my tongue out to gently tickle the base at his balls while swallowing his shaft. Then I went back to the two-hand technique, twisting them in opposite directions while sliding them up and down together. I sucked on the head, so that my lips and tongue were teasing it. Ben was so hard in my mouth and hands.

He put his hand on my head, and I knew he was getting close. Since I had told him we weren't having sex yet, he wasn't holding back or trying to last longer. He warned me when he was about to cum, and I just moaned, letting him know I was serious earlier about swallowing for him.

His load wasn't as big as Kyle's usually were, but he still shot a good five or six pumps into my mouth. I kept sucking and stroking until he finished, then I tightened my grip at the base of his shaft and stroked up all the way to my mouth, still holding his head. Milking every drop out of him.

I leaned my head back and opened my mouth, showing the load off to him. Then I turned towards my husband, letting him view it too. Meredith was blowing him again, and I could tell from his face he was going to cum at any moment. He gave me a smile when he saw my mouthful. Knowing I had shown off for both the guys, I closed my lips and swallowed Ben's load in one gulp.

I moved over and stroked Kyle's leg. Meredith saw me and took my hand with her, guiding me closer to my husband. She didn't take his cock out of her mouth, but she moved over so I had more access to him.

I started to suck his balls, and within seconds he moaned he was going to cum, and I felt them contract. He moaned as he began pumping his load into Meredith's mouth, in ecstasy from having two women pleasure him at once while he came.

Meredith made a loud gulping sound after he came. She smiled then stuck her tongue out, showing she had swallowed it all.

"Damn," she said. "That was a lot."

"Can you believe he got off this morning?" I asked.

Meredith laughed. "You recharge quick!" she said. She turned to me. "Let's go get on the couch.

We got out of the pool and dried off. I went to the couch with her and we sat down. Ben was already getting on his knees in front of me, and Kyle quickly assumed the same position in between Meredith's legs.

I spread my legs as he began to kiss on the inside of my thighs. Once his tongue started to massage my clit, he slid a finger inside of me. Then two. Meredith and I sat side by side being pleasured by each other's husbands. We rubbed each other a bit, kissed a small bit early on, then just let the moment take us.

Meredith came first and hearing her have her orgasm caused mine to wash over me as well. My thighs squeezed together around Ben's head. He pulled his fingers out of me but kept licking me throughout it. His other hand was holding onto my side, and he kept it there until I quit quivering, and went limp on the couch.

Meredith leaned over and gave me another kiss.

"So how was your first swap?" She asked us.

"That was great," I responded.

"Yes, really that was amazing," Kyle said. "I hope it was for you too."

"Oh yes, I loved it," she said.

"Me too," added Ben. "Kyle, you are a lucky guy. Chelsea gives amazing head."

"Oh yes. I am well aware," Kyle said laughing. "Meredith, you are quite talented as well."

"You think that's good, you should feel her ride on you," Ben said.

Kyle and I shared a look, and we each knew the other was ready for that next step.

After some more small talk, Ben and Meredith said good night and went back to their room. Kyle and I got ready for bed, both freshening up and brushing out teeth. Neither of us got dressed, choosing to remain naked.

In bed he began to kiss me, and I rolled him onto his back. After a bit of stroking he was hard, and I straddled him and took his cock into me. I began to rhythmically rock on him. My orgasm earlier had been good, but it left me wanting a cock in me. I knew I could get off again, but wondered if it would take my husband a while to finish.

My question was answered quickly. My orgasm came faster than I expected, and I fell down onto him, shaking. He was thrusting up into me, fucking me as I came, then I heard him grunt and felt his cock throbbing as he came inside of me. We laid there, panting, until I eventually rolled off him.

He kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you." I whispered back that I loved him too and put my head on his chest. He wrapped me up and we went to sleep, both completely satisfied.

12