Seduced by Swingers Pt. 03

Story Info
We continue to explore and consider our first full swap.
8.4k words
4.77
18.1k
24
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of the story of our first swinging experience, which happened a few years ago. I've changed or omitted some details (like names) for privacy reasons. But the bones of this story are what happened. After chatting with people on here, I have decided to write it down. I would suggest reading parts one and two for the background before reading this one. Enjoy.

The curtain pulled back, and my husband Kyle joined me in the shower.

"Good morning," he said.

I turned to him, said good morning, and gave him a quick kiss. The quick kiss became a longer kiss, increasingly passionate. He turned me around, and I put my hands against the wall and spread my legs. My husband entered me from behind and began to slowly fuck me.

"Did you enjoy sucking Ben's cock?" he asked.

"I did," I moaned. "Did you enjoy having Meredith suck yours?" I asked.

"I did," he said.

Ben and Meredith were a couple we had met on this vacation. Over the course of the week, they had eased us into our first swinging experience. The night before, we had done a "soft swap" with them, where we didn't have sex with each other's partners, but all had swapped oral sex.

My husband grabbed the detachable shower head, switched it to the massage spray setting and reached down in between my legs. I let my head fall forward and leaned forward, my hands pressing against the wall holding me up. Over our years together Kyle had gotten very good at fucking me in the shower, despite being over a foot taller than me.

I concentrated on the pressure against my clit from the water, and the thick cock slowly thrusting into me from behind. Each thrust made my heels leave the ground the tiniest bit. I got off from this at home all the time, but the speed my orgasm was building made me realize I needed to buy a new shower head as soon as we got home.

"Oh god," I moaned as it hit me. Kyle's spare hand quickly moved from rubbing my side to wrapping around my torso. I let my arms fall and grabbed the arm wrapped around me. My legs twitched as I let all my weight go, being held up by my husband as pleasure shot throughout my body. My husband's cock slipped out of me as I shook, and he slowly lowered me down onto my knees.

My orgasm subsided right before he sat me down on the shower floor. He stood up and was stroking his cock with a quick rhythm.

"You ready for this load, babe?" He asked me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, knowing what he wanted. "Cum all over your slutty wife's face."

He put a hand on my chin and tilted my face up. I stared up into his eyes and he began to cum. He groaned and kept pumping, shooting his entire load over the lower half of my face. Normally I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, but something made me decide just to give him a sultry look and keep eye contact until he finished.

After the last spurt, I leaned forward and gave his head one good suck while stroking him a few times, making sure I got every last drop. His eyes finally clenched shut and he groaned out again.

"Fuck that's good Chelsea."

I stood up and was about to grab the showerhead that he had dropped when he grabbed me and kissed me. And not just a peck, but a deep, passionate kiss. When it broke, I noticed a bit of his cum that had been on my face was now stuck in his beard, which made me giggle.

We both washed our faces off and got out of the shower.

"What brought that on this morning?" I asked.

"You are sexy and were naked, so I took advantage of the situation."

"What about that kiss?" I asked, teasingly.

"Something about the way you just stared at me when I gave you that facial was so sexy. You looked so slutty and confident, and I just love you so much. Plus, this week has been...something."

"It sure has been something," I said laughing. "So, we have the catamaran cruise tonight. Are we going to do this after?"

"Do what?" he asked with a sly smile.

"You know exactly what," I said, returning his smile.

"Are you asking it I am going to fuck Meredith, while watching you fuck Ben?"

He took me into his arms, and we shared a quick kiss. Then I whispered to him, "That is exactly what I am asking."

He kissed me again and whispered back, "Then yes, I think we are doing this."

We had a pretty relaxing day. Our butler had set up chairs at the pool for us. We relaxed, had a few frozen drinks at the walk up bar in the pool (as in the bar stools were in the water and the bartender was on the same level inside a dry "room" set into the side of the pool.)

We ran into Ben and Meredith at lunch, and exchanged some pleasantries and let them know we couldn't wait for the catamaran cruise that night. They again told us about the drinks that would be served that were a natural aphrodisiac. I didn't think we would need any help.

We spent the rest of the afternoon reading at the private pool in our room. After the past few days, it was nice to relax for a while. We wanted to make sure we had the energy for that night.

We met up with Ben and Meredith for a quick bite before going on the cruise. We ate some fairly light food, after having had burgers at lunch. The bus pulled up and we got on with a few other couples from the resort. There were already a few people on the bus, and we picked up more along the way.

The catamaran was large. When we got there the bus dropped off eight couples, and there were four more waiting. The boat wasn't close to being full, but it didn't seem empty either. Half of the couples looked like they were in their 20's, all honeymooners.

The four of us grabbed seats at one of the front corners of the boat. We cruised around the island, watching flying fish jump out of the water alongside us. This place really did seem magical, and this trip had been completely different than anything we ever experienced.

I was wearing a turquoise and white top, with a similar design to the one I wore the first day, which had the effect of making my A cups look more like B's. I broke out the turquoise thong I had brought rather than one of the pairs of cheekies. I was wearing a sheer turquoise sarong over it, but my ass was definitely still on display.

Meredith was wearing a green bikini with triangle tops and a thong bottom. We had already learned earlier in the week she only brought thong bottoms on this trip. Less modest than me, she didn't have any type of sarong or cover up. As always, she looked amazing.

We rounded a point on the shore and saw a small marina. There were boats docked and anchored in the water, and a small town. We paused for a minute at the dock and two more couples got on. Both were also tourists, but one was in their late 40's or early 50's, and the other was in their mid to late 60's. While we were there children jumped on the boat selling flowers. Kyle bought a pretty yellow flower that had a hair clip attached for me. Ben decided to follow suit and bought an orange one for Meredith.

We left the dock and cruised for a few minutes before the boat stopped at an area for people to snorkel. The water was crystal clear, filled with colorful fish. It was beautiful. I turned at one point and noticed Kyle swimming near the bottom of the water. He was wearing a pair of short trunks. His toned physique was turning as he moved around the stones on the ocean floor. I was struck again by how sexy he looked. Even after several years of dating, and a few more of marriage, he still could take my breath away.

I felt a pinch on my ass and turned to see Meredith. "I'm glad you wore your thong today," she said. "You definitely have the butt for it."

I laughed. "I'm glad Kyle bought it."

About that time Kyle came back up to the surface.

"You were certainly down there a while," Meredith commented.

"I snorkel a lot. I can hold my breath for a few minutes pretty easily."

"Well, we need to get back to the boat. We're moving to our next swimming spot soon."

Ben was already on the boat, and he helped the three of us up as we climbed the ladder. Kyle was behind me, and "helped" me by grabbing my ass and pushing me up. I decided not to put the sarong back on. Everyone on the boat had seen my butt while I was swimming.

I sat between Ben and Kyle as the boat started to move.

"Just so you know," Ben whispered, "I caught several of these newlywed guys checking out your ass while you were swimming, and also climbing back onto the boat."

I just laughed, then said, "you are so bad."

We stopped at the second spot to snorkel. The captain announced that the bar was now open, and there was finger food for the ride home, which would start at dusk. About half the couples stayed on the boat, but the four of us jumped in the water.

This spot was even more beautiful than the first. There were coral and sea anemones of varying colors on the bottom, creating a beautiful underwater landscape. In contrast with the pinks, oranges, and yellows on the ocean floor, there were schools of silver and blue fish.

I dove under water for a while with Kyle. There were fish of almost every color swimming around, some as small as my thumb and some that were over a foot long. Kyle does snorkeling and scuba diving, but this was a new experience for me. And every so often I would see him and admire his body.

Kyle can hold his breath much longer than I can, so I came up for air first. On my way up I spotted Ben and Meredith at the surface. They were both face down, using their snorkels to breathe while looking down at the ocean floor. Meredith saw me, gave a quick wave, then pulled one of her triangles to the side, giving me a quick flash. Had I not been underwater I would have laughed. I glanced around to see if anyone else was watching, then pulled my top down giving a quick flash of both my breasts. Meredith clapped underwater and Ben gave me a thumbs up. I swam up to the surface next to them.

"So, can I take it from your playful mood you two want to hang out later?" Ben asked as we floated, treading water.

"Absolutely."

"Now, don't feel pressured to go farther than we already have if you don't want to," Meredith said. "Just because it's our last night, you don't have to rush anything."

"Don't worry about us. We're not rushing anything," I said. "We've talked about it, and we are both very ready to go further."

They both gave me playful smiles and told me they were both excited.

The four of us got back on the boat while there were a few people still swimming. Ben and Kyle went to grab everyone drinks, and I went to scope out the food.

"I love your swimsuit."

I turned and saw the woman from the couple in their 60's.

"Oh, thank you!" I said, a bit startled that she was the one complimenting it.

"I love seeing young people like you and your friend over there that can be so free," she said. "When I was your age, we were fighting for so many things, and one of them was a less judgmental society, then things got stuffy again. Now that things are more relaxed not enough people take advantage of it."

I laughed. The woman was wearing a linen, knee length, blue and white checkered pattern coverup with buttons down the front.

"You can always wear one of these somewhere like here," I said, turning my hops to show off the thong.

She laughed, and said, "At my age, no one wants to see that much of me. But in my 20's you should have seen the things I wore."

We chatted for a few more minutes. She had been 18 when she went to Woodstock She asked how old I was and I said 28. She said I was still young, and asked if I went to any of the big festivals they had nowadays. When I said I had, she said she hoped I hadn't behaved myself. When I told her I hadn't, she grinned.

"Life's all about experiences. Make sure to make yours while you are younger. Well, you've sat here listening to an old woman ramble long enough. It looks like your friends are waiting with your drink."

I said goodbye and headed over to my husband and our two new friends. Kyle handed me a drink.

"It's called Mama Juana," he said. "It's supposed to be a local aphrodisiac."

"Well, I don't think I need one, but it won't hurt" I said giggling.

The drink was rum based and had a spicy kick to it. It was really good, and really strong. After our first glass we decided to get a second round and watch the sunset. I put my sarong back on and grabbed some finger food. The sky was a beautiful shade of orange against the blue water, which seemed to be getting darker as the sun set, except for the golden ripples reflecting in front of the sun.

As the sun set the captain announced a dance party. Most of the boat was a drink or two in, and people seemed excited. We joined the rest of the passengers on the front deck, and Kyle and I danced next to Ben and Meredith. Eventually we were out of drinks, and the guys went to get more, there was a bit of a line at this point, so Meredith and I danced together,

"Several guys behind you are checking you out," she whispered to me.

"Same for you," I said, noticing that a few guys kept stealing glanced of her ass.

"Are you excited about tonight?"

"Very," I whispered back.

She leaned in close. "Your husband's cock was so thick in my mouth last night. I can't wait to feel it in me. Are you ok with that?"

I giggled and said, "oh yes."

"And are you excited about how deep my husband will get in you?"

Honestly, the only guys I had been with who had been longer than my husband weren't good. But I felt Ben knew his way around a woman better than any of those old college hookups.

"Fuck yes," I whispered.

We kept dancing, and Meredith slipped my sarong off and had her hand on my ass when our husbands arrived back.

By the time we got to shore I was bursting. The ship had dropped off the two older couples, then docked. We all sat in the back of the bus ride, chatting and laughing knowing what was going to happen as soon as we were back in the resort. As we walked onto the resort Kyle asked if we should go to our place or theirs.

"Well, we have condoms at ours," Ben said.

"Then yours it is," Kyle replied.

We got to their room and found a bottle of champagne on ice. Ben went over and popped it and poured four flutes.

"To new friends, and an amazing vacation," he said.

We all said cheers and had yet another round of drinks. I was feeling tipsy, and extremely horny. I didn't know if it was just from excitement, or if the Mama Juana really worked, but I needed to get my pussy touched soon. Meredith must have felt the same way, or sensed how I was feeling.

"Come to the bedroom with me," she said.

I followed her to the room, wondering if we were going to jump straight into things. She answered my question by pushing me down onto the bed. She fell down with me and began to kiss me. As our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths I felt her reach behind me and unclasp my top. I untied hers as she was pulling mine off of me.

Our bottoms came off just as quickly, as our husband sat on the edge of the bed, watching us together. I put my thigh in between her legs and rubbed my mound against hers as we continued to kiss. Soon our kiss broke as we were both moaning. When I had been dating a woman, this was what we did most nights, and I knew how to push a woman's buttons.

I soon confirmed I still had it. Meredith was approaching orgasm quicker than I was. I began to kiss her neck while continuing to rub against each other, and I let my hands explore her body. She squeezed me tight and groaned as her body began to twitch. I kept grinding and kissing on her until her orgasm passed.

"Oh my god," she said panting. "You can definitely tell the difference between bi women and women who just put it on. You are amazing."

"Do you want me to return the favor, or are you ready to let our husbands join in on the fun?"

I looked over at Kyle, he looked like he was ready to pounce on us. I looked at Ben and he was containing himself more but staring hungrily at me.

"I think I could go for some cock," I said.

With that Ben crawled onto my side of the bed, and Kyle crawled over to Meredith. Everyone began kissing each other's partners. It suddenly struck me that this was my first kiss with Ben. He had gone down on me, I had sucked him off and swallowed his load, and he had given me a facial, but we had never kissed. It made me giggle.

"Something funny?" he asked, smiling.

"I just realized, with all the stuff we have done, this is our first kiss."

He started to chuckle, then his wife chimed in, "Hey, ours too!"

"I guess we went backwards through a few of the bases," Ben said. "So, what do you want tonight?"

"I want you to fuck me," I replied.

"Thats so fucking hot," Kyle murmured.

"And what do you want," Meredith asked.

"I want to fuck you too," he said. "But first, I want to watch my wife's face when Ben takes her."

"Well then," Ben said, taking his swim trunks off, "Let's get to it."

Ben's cock was already erect. He got between my legs and put on a condom. I noticed the gold wrapper of the large size condoms that Kyle used to use before I had gone on birth control. He began to rub the head against my vulva. I looked up at him, then he tilted his head towards our spouses.

Meredith and Kyle were both watching us, while Meredith was stroking Kyle's cock. I looked up at my husband and as we were staring into each other's eyes I felt Ben slowly thrust into me. I opened my mouth and my head lifted up on the pillow a bit as the muscles in my neck tightened. Ben pulled back and gave a second, deeper thrust, then quickly he gave a third, pushing his entire cock into me.

"Holy shit that's sexy," Kyle murmured.

I winked at him, and he winked back, then I looked up at Ben. Our eyes locked as he began fucking me with more or a rhythm. It felt great. I have had guys bigger than Kyle and haven't enjoyed those experiences. Ben was longer, but not as thick, so he wasn't too big for me, and his cock felt very different from what I was used to.

After a few more thrusts I heard Meredith moan, "Mmmm, oh yes."

I looked over and she was sitting up with my husband deep inside of her. He had his hands on her hips, holding her and rocking her back and forth. Her eyes were closed, and her head tilted forward. Kyle was staring up at her, admiring the first woman other than me to fuck him in eight years, since our threesome in college. I brushed my hand against his arm. He looked at me and smiled. Our faces were pretty close, so I leaned towards him, he moved his head over and gave me a kiss. My eyes closed as I enjoyed having his tongue in my mouth at the same time as another man's cock was inside of my sex. It was an amazing sensation.

I broke our kiss and looked up and our new partners were also kissing each other. I reached up and grabbed Meredith's breast. Kyle quickly moved his hand to the other one. She looked down at him.

"This cock is so thick," she purred. "Chelsea is a lucky woman."

"Mmm, you are too," I moaned.

"Glad my husband is taking care of you," she said, grinning.

"She's so tight," Ben said seductively. "You know how much I love petite women like this."

"Oh yes," she said. Then she turned her face back to my husband.

"You like filling up a married woman with that thick cock?"

"Oh my god," he groaned. "It's so fucking hot."

I knew he was being taken care of, so I decided to focus on Ben and myself. I moved my head back, getting comfortable again. I put a hand behind Ben's head and pulled him down to me. He kissed me and added a little hip roll into the motion and pace he was using to fuck me. Then he grabbed my hip with one hand, and pushed it down, then he moved the hand under my ass and guided me, so I arched my hips more, then he gave a really deep thrust.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"Not used to getting it that deep?" Meredith purred. "My husband is going to take good care of you. You want him to pound you?"