Seduced by Swingers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and whispered, "Fuck yes!"

"Harder baby. You heard her."

Ben started to thrust mode forcefully. Meredith didn't lighten up with her dirty talk, some directed at me, some at her husband, but more at mine.

"You like hearing your wife enjoy a new cock?"

My husband groaned in approval.

"He's so deep, reaching places she hasn't had touched in a long time. You like knowing that while you are stretching me out, he's reaching places you can't?"

"Oh my god, you are going to make me cum talking like that."

"Do it, cum for me. We're going to make both of you two cum. Me with this tight pussy, and my husband with his massive cock."

"Oh shit, I can't take much more."

She hopped off of him and pulled the condom off. She started to stroke him with both hands and put her lips around the head of his cock. Kyle groaned and I could tell he was unloading into her mouth. It was so sexy, and it set me off too. My legs began to shake and I closed my eyes. My arms and legs were wrapped around Ben, holding him tightly as pleasure shot throughout me.

"You liked that?" Ben whispered into my ear after my orgasm finished.

"Oh my god yes."

He gave me a deep kiss. Then I noticed Meredith getting over me to kiss me. I turned my head and our lips met. Then I let out a surprised moan. She hadn't swallowed. As our tongues met my husband's cum fell into my mouth. I went with it, and our tongues danced, and she scooped some cum back out of my mouth, then swallowed it. She sat up and let out a refreshed "ah!" like you hear in a soda commercial, then stuck her tongue out showing it was gone.

"You're so sexy baby," Ben said as he leaned up, then he kissed her.

"Ooh," I said as he moved. I was sensitive after my orgasm and his cock was still very hard and deep in me.

"What do you say we get your husband hard again?" Meredith asked. I just nodded, still panting.

Ben slipped out of me, and Meredith beckoned me over. We began to suck Kyle's cock together. He was already mostly there, having not lost his erection after finishing. Meredith spun around on the bed and straddled his face. I began to suck his balls and lick the base of his shaft while she sucked his cock. After a few minutes she leaned up, and stopped sucking him, so I took him completely in my mouth. He was now fully erect.

"Looks like you two did the job," Ben joked. "Time to hop back on him, Meredith?"

"Not now," Meredith said. "I'm so close."

I looked up and saw she was moving her hips in little circles as my husband went down on her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Then it hit her and she let out a squeak. Her husband had moved over and he held her up as she twitched, leaning against him. When she finished, he helped her lift her leg and swing it over my husband, and she collapsed on the bed.

"So, you are both officially now swingers, even if only for tonight," Ben said laughing.

"That was fucking great," Kyle said. I had to agree.

"Well, we have a good bit of experience doing this," Ben said.

"How many couples have you done this with?" Kyle asked.

"I don't really keep track-"

"You two are our forty second couple," Meredith said, cutting her husband off. "Don't worry, we get tested after everyone."

"Well, there you go," Ben said laughing.

I was digesting that number when Meredith broke back in. "We have been doing this for about nine years. I was 26 the first time and am 35 now. The past few years we have only played with two or three new couples a year. But when we first started, we jumped in the deep end, going to clubs, meeting people online, everything. Our first experience was in May, and by the end of the year we had swapped with nine couples."

"It was pretty wild," Ben said. I noticed he was stroking himself. "I went from having only been with two women to being in double digits, while married, in just a few months."

"It really worked for us," Meredith added. "We've slowed down meeting new people, but we still play often. We have regulars that we will swap with a few times a year."

"If you two lived near us we would definitely try to make you regulars," Ben said laughing. "You are definitely one of our favorites," he said.

I laughed, "And why is that?"

"For starters, you are both a lot of fun to hang out with outside of sex. Next, variety is the spice of life and you two are very sexy without looking like us, so we each get a different experience. Third, and I can only speak for myself, but you are amazing in bed-"

"Kyle is great too," Meredith quickly added.

"And finally, seducing a couple like this has been a fantasy for both of us for years, so this has been truly amazing."

"It has been pretty amazing for us as well," Kyle said. "This was completely unexpected."

Ben was still at attention. He got up and poured himself another champagne.

"Everyone came but you," I said. "I feel like I haven't done my job."

"I was pretty close when we stopped," he said laughing as he sat on a chair next to the bed. "And we aren't done yet, so don't worry."

"I'm not worried," I said. I got off the bed and walked to the chair. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. I turned my back to the chair and threw a leg over him, straddling him, and gripped his cock and pointed it upwards. I let it slide into me, then sat all the way down taking the entire thing.

"Ooh, that length is going to take some getting used to," I said, making everyone chuckle. I began to rock on him.

"Shit you are tight," he said.

"She's so petite, of course she would be," Meredith said.

"But Kyle is so thick."

"You have fucked enough women you know that isn't how it works," his wife said.

I kept my eyes on the two of them while I slowly rode Ben.

"Is your wife always this sexy or is she putting on a show for us?" Meredith asked.

"She is absolutely always this sexy," he replied

"I want to watch you fuck her," I said, making eye contact with my husband.

I didn't have to tell him twice. Kyle put Meredith on her back, put on a new condom, and began to fuck her again. I knew as much as he enjoyed having her ride him, he was loving having her curvy body pressed against his as he thrust into her. He was rubbing all over her and kept fondling her breasts.

Ben had been rubbing my sides and butt while I rode him. I leaned back a bit and his hand moved around to my front, reaching up for my breast. He pulled me further back and began to kiss my neck. I turned to kiss him, and our lips met again.

As sexy as I felt, the position I had gotten myself into wasn't very comfortable. So, I was glad when he quickly told me to turn around. I got off him and straddled him facing him and sat down on his cock again. I watched his face, his eyes closed as I slid down his shaft. He leaned forward and kissed me.

As our tongues played with each other, I could hear Meredith moaning behind me. Kyle was really taking care of her. I wanted to take care of Ben too. He had already brought me to orgasm, and I wanted to make sure he was completely satisfied as well.

He began kissing on my neck, then he pushed me back a bit so that he could kiss on my breasts. One of his hands moved up and he squeezed one as he sucked on my other nipple. I couldn't get over how a man whose wife had such nice, and prodigious, breasts was so enamored with my much smaller ones. But I definitely loved the attention they were getting. I leaned forward pressing my breasts against his face.

In a break from kissing my breasts Ben looked up and moaned, "You are so fucking sexy." He moved his hips, thrusting deep up into me and moaned, "and so fucking tight!"

"You like having this tight pussy ride your big cock?"

"Oh yes, but I really want to get on you and fuck you again."

"Do it," I said. "Fuck me."

Hold on to me," he said.

My arms were already wrapped around him, over his shoulders, but I tightened my hold as I realized what he had planned. Ben grabbed my thighs and carefully stood, holding me up. His cock never slipped out of me.

Once he was standing, he moved his hands around to my ass, gripping it and holding me up. Then he moved me back and gave a hard thrust forward.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. I couldn't help it. He went so deep in me so fast.

Another thrust.

"Fuuuuck. That is so good."

"You like how deep I'm getting?"

Another thrust.

"Mmph- Fuck yes! You are so deep."

Then he began pounding me in quick succession. Each time my body slammed against him I let out a squeak or squeal. I couldn't help it. It was overwhelming. After a minute or two it became too much for me.

"Oh- holy shit. Put me down," I panted.

Ben laughed. "You lasted longer than a lot of women."

"It's too much," I said panting

He lifted me off his cock and held me as my feet touched the ground.

I turned around and saw that Kyle and Meredith had been watching us. They were on their sides, with him behind her still fucking her. She patted the bed in front of her.

"We were enjoying the show," she said.

"It's been a while since I've fucked you like that. Going to have to add it back into my repertoire," Kyle said laughing.

I got on the bed and Ben got behind me, spooning me. He slipped back inside of me and began to slowly fuck me. Kyle looked over Meredith's shoulder at me. I gave him a wink and he winked back. We were both loving the new experience.

Meredith had her eyes closed, but she opened them and gave me a sultry look. She reached down and gently spread my legs. She began to rub on my clit while her husband fucked me. I returned the favor. It didn't take long before both of us were moaning, and I felt another orgasm building.

This orgasm wasn't as intense as the previous one, but it was incredibly satisfying. Meredith continued to rub on me until it finished. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure overtake me. Ben continued to fuck me in a steady pattern, holding my waist and pushing himself deep into me.

My hand fell away from rubbing Meredith when my orgasm started. It wasn't until my eyes opened back up that I realized Kyle had reached down to take its spot. Meredith's legs were spread apart and she was rocking her hips as my husband fucked her and rubbed her clit. She looked like she was about to be overcome at any moment, and after another 30 seconds my husband brought her to climax. Her body convulsed and she threw her head back. She moaned out loudly as my husband continued to fuck her.

After Meredith's orgasm passed, we all sat there for a brief moment. The guys were letting us cool down a bit, still each inside of the other man's spouse. Kyle was the one who spoke first, asking Meredith if she wanted doggystyle. She enthusiastically said yes, and Ben said he wanted me in the same position.

We watched as Kyle slid into Meredith first. She was facing Ben and me. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as my husband entered her. She moaned out, "Oh fuck." Her head rolled down and she reached her arms forward. Kyle held her hips up as her face fell down to the bed and she moaned against the mattress. Kyle ran his hands up her sides and gently pulled her up, back into doggystyle then further so that she was upright on her knees. I watched his hands slide around her and cup her breasts. She turned her head towards him and groaned, "You're so big," before he kissed her.

Ben positioned himself behind me as I got on all fours. He rubbed my ass a bit, gave me a playful spank, then grabbed one cheek and spread them apart. "Damn you are a sexy woman," he said. He bent over and have my pussy a few licks. I heard him inhaling deeply, taking in my scent. Then he positioned himself upright on his knees and I felt his cock pressing in between my lips. I closed my eyes and felt him slide deep into me. And I mean really deep. He grabbed my hips and began to thrust into me.

I was loving the sex, but there is such a thing as too deep, and in doggystyle Ben hit it. Not with every thrust, but every time I had a few good feeling ones the fourth or fifth would be uncomfortable. Meanwhile Meredith was absolutely loving this position.

"Oh god that is good," she moaned. "Fuck, your thick cock is so deep in me."

"You like taking that big cock from behind?" Ben asked his wife.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "It's so thick and deep. I feel so full."

My husband joined in the dirty talk.

"I bet that Ben is getting really deep in you, Chels," Kyle groaned.

"Mmph. Yes. He- oh shit- really is."

I had moved around a bit to try and get comfortable, but Ben was simply too long for me to fuck in this position. I turned my head and told him I needed to get on my back. He smirked and said "yeah, I get that pretty often," and flipped me over. He put his cock back in me and it felt much better.

Meredith reached over and caressed one of my breasts. "You two are so fucking sexy."

She leaned down and gave me a kiss. It was a bit difficult to kiss her when we were upside down from each other, and we were both rocking from being fucked. But both our husbands moaned something about how sexy it was. Meredith said something to my husband, then flipped over and got on her back. She shimmied up the bed so that her breasts were next to my face.

Kyle slipped back into her, and she pulled him down to kiss her breasts. Ben took a cue and leaned down to suck on one of my nipples. This was the closest all four of our faces had been during the sex. It felt really intimate. I was savoring the moment when I heard Meredith say, "Now kiss your wife."

Kyle leaned down over and gave me a kiss. I moaned from the kiss, which made him pick up the pace at which he was fucking Meredith. Ben picked up the pace too. When our kiss broke, Meredith resumed her dirty talk.

"You like getting my husband deep in you while your husband kisses you?"

All I could do to respond was moan, "Mmm-hmm" as my husband's tongue swirled around in my mouth.

"Oh Chelsea, your husband got so hard kissing you. That thick cock is filling me up so good."

"If you keep talking like that I'm not going to last much longer," Ben said.

I broke the kiss with my husband, looked up and locked eyes with him. "You can cum, Ben. Cum wherever you want on my petite body."

"I want to cum all over that pretty face."

Kyle leaned away from me, knowing what was coming.

"Do it!" I moaned. "Cover me with your big load."

That was all it took. Ben pulled out of me and pulled the condom off. He grabbed me, with one hand on each side of my waist, and pulled me off the bed toward him. I got on my knees, and with my eyes closed looked up and opened my mouth. He was stroking right in front of me, then he grunted, "Oh fuck!"

The first shot hit right under my eye then splattered over my cheek. Either Ben wasn't as good at avoiding my eyes and hair as Kyle, or he wasn't trying to. His load wasn't as big as Kyles, but after four shots I was pretty covered. A fifth, smaller, and final shot hit my lower lip, getting a small bit in my mouth but most on my chin. I couldn't open either of my eyes when he finished.

"Oh, wow. Shit. I'll get you a towel." He was panting hard as he said it.

"That was so fucking hot," Kyle moaned. "You look fucking great Chelsea."

"You going to fuck me then cover my face like that?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," he responded.

I heard a distinct change in the way Meredith was moaning, accompanied by a slapping of skin on skin, and knew Kyle was fucking her hard.

Ben came and dabbed the cum off my face with a washrag, then handed me a warm wet one to wipe my face off. I cleaned myself and opened my eyes. My husband was pressed against Meredith, pounding her, and making her moan in ecstasy. Her face was next to his shoulder on my side, so I could see her eyes were closed tightly. I watched my husband pound another woman as she moaned about how close she was to cumming again.

"Get me off, Oh fuck! Make me cum then cum on my fucking face. That's so good. You're so big! OH FUCK!! I"M CU-UH- UHHH FUCK""

Meredith's legs stretched out and she started to quiver. Kyle kept pounding her. I could see from his face he was holding back cumming before her orgasm finished. As soon as she quit shaking he pulled out, and quickly moved up the bed. He took the condom off and after a few quick strokes he unloaded onto her face.

When Kyle finished, I thought he was about to fall over from exertion. Ben had already grabbed his wife towels when he grabbed the ones he had given me. He began cleaning off his wife's face.

"Damn," she said. "That's a lot! You just came in my mouth! How did you have so much left?"

Kyle lightly chuckled. "I can go twice pretty often," he said. But I am fucking spent now."

After everyone was cleaned up, Meredith asked us how we felt. We both said we loved the experience. It was wild, and unexpected, and even if it wasn't something we would do again, it had felt very natural on this trip. They said they weren't leaving for their flight until after lunch, so we said we would see them tomorrow. We got dressed and said goodbye for the night.

When we got back to our room we showered off. Kyle kept rubbing me in the shower. We talked a bit about what just happened.

"So doggystyle was too much for you?" Kyle asked, smirking.

"I have confirmed I definitely prefer girth over length," I said. "I got pretty lucky with this," I said, giving his cock a gentle stroke.

"Well, I got lucky with all of this," he said, rubbing his hands all over my body.

"You didn't think Meredith had a better body than mine?"

"Definitely not," he said. "It was different, but not better. I like your tight little ass, these sexy abs, toned physique, and being able to tower over you when I take you to bed."

"And you are completely ok with having seen me with another guy?"

"I loved it," he said. "And you are ok after watching me with a woman?"

I laughed. "We've had a threesome before. I had already seen you with another woman."

I figured after cumming twice he was probably out of commission. But when we got out of the shower he was already half erect, and by the time he got to bed he was completely up.

"What are you doing?" I playfully asked as he spread my legs. "I thought you said you were spent?"

"I made sure to keep enough energy to reclaim you."

"'Reclaim' me? Is that what you are calling it?"

"That's what it's called," he said.

I laughed. "And you have done research on this?"

"I've watched porn on it," he said laughing.

He slipped into me and we made love. It wasn't like the rough, animalistic fucking we had been doing all night, but passionate, sweet, tender sex. I surprised myself when I had another orgasm. Kyle moved me over to doggystyle. It felt much better than it had with Ben. Finally, he put me on my side and got over me, fucking me in the position I knew he said felt the tightest. Soon he came inside of me, and we both fell asleep snuggled together, completely spent and exhausted.

"So, shower sex?" he asked in the morning.

"I can't do morning sex today," I said laughing. "I'm a bit sore from the marathon of the past few days." He gave me a sad puppy dog face and I said, "I'll be good by tonight. I promise." I said, giving him a playful kiss.

We grabbed breakfast then went to the beach. We had two chairs reserved and there was some distance between us and anyone else, so we had some privacy.

"So, now that we did it, and went all the way, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm feeling good," he said. "You were so sexy last night. How are you feeling?"

"I feel good," I said, truthfully. "It was fun doing it together. I like watching you, and loved the way you were looking at me."

"I really enjoyed watching you, too," Kyle said. "It may have been my favorite part."

I giggled, and jokingly asked, "Are you sure fucking a very beautiful, curvy blonde wasn't your favorite part?"