Seduced by the mother-in-law

Story Info
Seduced by the mother-in-law.
4k words
4.44
22k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mother-in-law

I lay soaking in the bath, there was nothing urgent, just a few days away at the in-laws. I'd had a lie in, the wife was somewhere in the house and I have no idea where my wife's sister and father-in-law were, presumably downstairs.

Just then the door of the bathroom opened behind me, I thought I'd locked it but it didn't matter, whoever it was would soon see the bathroom in use and leave. Or it could be the wife in which case it still didn't matter, there was nothing that she hadn't seen many times before.

My mother-in-law, Ellen, came in and sat on the side of the bath!

'Morning Ellen, is there something I can help you with?' I enquired, more than a little perplexed.

'I wondered if you'd like your back washed?' She replied very casually.

I'd never had the remotest thought of Ellen being in my company with me naked, certainly not with me in the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, Ellen's a perfectly pleasant, attractive, 50 something year old woman, but she's my wife's mother, her being in a position to be something other than that had never entered my head, until now.

I was very much ill at ease, 'Where are the others, what if someone sees you in here?' I probably sounded a bit panicked, which would be right, at the very least it would be very embarrassing at the very least.

'They've gone out,' she replied, in a matter of fact way.

'Out?' I was puzzled.

'Yes they've all gone into town, they'll be about an hour,' again a very conversational style of response.

'Oh!' was all I said, very nearly speechless.

'Now, do you want me to wash your back?' Ellen said again.

Was I missing something, why was Ellen in here and suggesting this? This has disaster written all over it. Why hadn't I just sent her packing, she'd never shown the slightest hint of this kind of thing? Where would this lead..... Of course I don't want her to wash my back! But......

'You're sure they're out?' was probably an indicator to Ellen of what my response would be.

'Yes I'm sure,' she replied, with just a hint of impatience.

I paused for a moment, 'Sure why not,' I said and moved up the bath so I was sat halfway along it,

'You're definitely sure they're out?' I wanted to be certain and also try to retain some control over a situation that just may just be on the precipice of being the complete opposite. I also assured myself that I could also walk away any time and nobody would be any the wiser, except Ellen that is.

'Positive!' Ellen replied, her impatience growing a little, who then proceeded to do exactly what she said, using the bath sponge she washed my shoulders, neck and back, and even under my arms... for heaven's sake!

'The water's deep, I can't reach all the way down, why don't you get on all fours and I'll be able to reach?' there was a slight pause, then Ellen said, 'Just stand up, that's the easiest way,'

Where was this going? I already knew this was wrong but I didn't want it to stop, it felt really horny. I did as she suggested and stood up. She probably caught a glimpse of my erection as I turned away from her. She then continued to wash my back with the sponge. I could feel water running down my entire length. I then noticed her throw the sponge in the bath. I thought we must be finished and perhaps it was merely a tease after all. I then noticed her grab the shower gel and, judging by the noise, squirted some, presumably, into her hand.

'Ellen!' I exclaimed, 'That's not exactly my back is it?' as I felt her hand starting to wash my bottom.

'Are you complaining?' she said as she continued my bath.

I could feel her lathered hands smoothing over my bottom. She left no part unwashed. I placed my hands on the bathroom wall to brace myself and very slightly bend my body so my bottom would protrude towards her. She placed her left hand on my lower back and continued to wash my bottom, my thighs and in between my legs with her hand.

Ellen then turned me round. Without a word she started to run her soapy hands all over my balls, my erect cock, my pubes and in between my legs, from the front this time. I stood facing her, my hands by my side, staring intently at what she was doing. I was speechless but didn't want her to stop. What was I doing?

She then took my full blown erection in her still soapy hand and moved her hand up and down my shaft.

'Ellen,' I whispered.

'Was there something?' she said, looking at me.

'This is wrong Ellen and we both know it!' I urged, gritting my teeth just a bit.

'Would you like me to stop?' Ellen asked quietly as she gripped my right buttock in her left hand and gently continued to rub her other hand up and down my foaming penis.

This was the point. I either show some decency and fortitude and end this, and even now it had probably gone to far to explain away. What am I thinking, probably? I had already crossed the line but...my god this felt soooo good.

'No, no,' I murmured as she kept rubbing my shaft.

Having given in, it wasn't very long before.

'Ellen, I'm going to cum!' I suddenly blurted out excitedly.

'Do it!' she commanded.

My cock seemed to explode, I spurted my cum out, it shot all over her blouse and then ran down her wrist and her fingers, big globs of cum. I hadn't masturbated or had sex for a week or so and it showed. The stock that was replenished was now all over my mother-in-law.

'I thought you were full,' she exclaimed, as she let go of my still stiff, but not now throbbing, penis. 'Look at my blouse?' she said with faux indignity. 'I haven't seen a cock cum like that in years.'

'No, I don't suppose,' was all I could think to say, as I stood there physically and emotionally naked.

Ellen got a tissue and wiped away my cum from her blouse. She then took her blouse off and threw it in the laundry box. I was still standing naked in the bath, she turned back round now wearing just her bra and knickers. She was not in bad nick I thought, quite shapely, slightly wider in the hips perhaps and it was lovely seeing her in only her bra and panties. Not bad tits too, nice shape for a pair in their mid to late 50s, but made all the more shapely and desirable with the bra that was holding them up no doubt.

'Are you going to stay there all day?' she asked, as I stood there holding myself and gawping at her in her underwear.

'Err no, just erm.....' my words petered off.

'Rinse yourself off and get dried,' she said, drying her own hands on a towel. 'If you're interested, there's a spanking waiting for a naughty boy like you in my bedroom,' and with that she left the bathroom.

I had a few moments to try and take stock and make some sense out of this. What was I getting myself embroiled in, and where had all this come from? I had no idea she was this kind of woman, whatever this kind is, but she was my mother-in-law. She's also not unattractive, but that's hardly the point. She was, at least I thought she was, not that kind of woman and certainly not available I also thought that neither was I, that sort of person, I appear to have been sadly mistaken. There had been no hint, ever, that this was in her mind. Was she waiting for her opportunity to seduce me, or was it spontaneous? I was sure I'd never given her any cause to think I would like to get to know her better!

But here she was, pushing buttons that I didn't know I had, showing me I had the moral fortitude and steely resolve of a lump of marshmallow. I'd never been unfaithful, or even wanted to be, but then I'd never had something of this nature plonked in my lap. This seems to have come out of nowhere. She seemed so 'normal', mild mannered, intelligent, lovely company and an all-round very nice woman, but one who was happy in her marriage, with her family and with her lot in life. Perhaps not? It would appear, that underneath that loving and perfect hostess exterior, beat the heart of a different animal completely

What a can of worms this would be if it ever got out, what a can of worms it is now, I don't suppose old Donald (Father-in-law) would be too happy with what Ellen was just up too, nor would my wife for that matter. I chuckled, or was that a shivered, at that last thought.

I'm not sure how the planets had aligned for all this to transpire but I appeared to have gone from a loving and faithful husband, to a moral lacking, ejaculating douchebag in very quick time. I seem more interested in feeding my growing appetite for a newly found kinky playmate who, unbelievably, is also my mother-in-law.

How on earth did Ellen know, or have the slightest inclination, I would be interested? Did she really know or was it just a stab in the dark? I would suspect that most guys like the idea of being wanked off in the bathroom in a similar fashion, although not necessarily by your wife's mother. But to then feed into my major kink and offer me a spanking!!!! This was completely wrong, for both of us, and totally out of my control, the consequences if I was to be found out were probably extreme, but I couldn't resist.

My wife and I do a little bit of spanking as foreplay but she's not really into it, she's mostly vanilla it has to be said. All my 'proper' experience with spanking has been as an adult and before I met my, now, wife. I hadn't had a 'proper' spanking for 5 or 6 years and here I was on the threshold of getting one from my mother-in-law. It was also dawning on me that the definition of the word 'wrong' seems to have taken on an almost infinitely flexible meaning.

Enough thinking! I was going to wrap a towel round me before heading to Ellen's bedroom, but why bother, nobody's around. Walking naked along the landing, as a prelude to a spanking, just added to my arousal. I put the towel back on the rack and left the bathroom. My mother-in-law's bedroom was at the end of the landing and I walked towards it totally naked. I had a mixture of emotions but excitement at the thought of what was about to happen was paramount obviously. My inhibitions with Ellen, not that they were all that well defined to start with it would seem, were now completely ebbing away. The notion that I was going to walk away if it got too much was also turning out to be nonsense, as I knew it was. I was completely caught up in this now.

The door to the bedroom was ajar so I walked straight in, Ellen was sat on her dresser chair, wearing a thigh length wrap around kimono type robe, hairbrush in hand, waiting.... for me.

'How lovely,' said Ellen. I wasn't sure if the comment was directed at me for being completely naked as I entered her bedroom or a more generic one for the situation. Either way it didn't really matter.

It was quite a large bedroom so plenty of space. She was sat, on the far side of the room, with her back to the dresser, it was a white dresser and chair, probably fashionable a few years ago, quite a few years ago come to think of it, but the seat was padded and it had no arms to speak of, so ideal for what we were going to do.

'Come and stand in front of me,' it may have been a command but it was said with such charm.

I walked over to Ellen and stood, with my hands behind me and my erection now at its full extent, in front of her.

She placed her hairbrush on her lap and reached forward, cupping my balls in her hand, fondling them gently.

'Mmmm,' she purred. 'Do you have some more for me sweetie?' she enquired casually.

'Probably, I can usually cum twice in a row,' I responded, almost proudly.

Ellen smiled and handed me a tissue 'Good, cum for me again, but don't shower me with it this time, put it in the tissue,' she grinned as she said it.

I took the tissue in my right hand and cupped my balls with my left, pressing into my groin slightly. Using my index finger and thumb I worked the head of my cock rapidly. I occasionally wrapped my whole hand round my throbbing cock, what a fantastic sensation, but kept working the head most of all.

I stared at my cock then at Ellen, alternating between the two, rubbing faster and faster. It didn't take very long to realise I was very close to cumming, again, with my mother-in-law. What was she doing to me?

'Ooo, Oooo' I was close, 'Oh Oh Oh!!!!' I ejaculated into the tissue. My knees bending and quivering slightly as I came. I'd just masturbated in front in front of my mother-in-law, WTF!!!! I'd cum twice for her now!

'That's it sweetie, empty yourself out. I'm told a spanking stings a bit more after cumming, I wouldn't know from personal experience obviously, but just in case it's right,' she smiled again.

I cleaned my cock as best as I could. Ellen handed me another tissue and gestured to the bin by the side of the dresser. It felt like we had been at this for ages but from her walking into the bathroom, to me masturbating in front of her, had taken maybe 20, 25 minutes. Still plenty of time.

Ellen patted her lap, 'Now over you go,' she said brightly.

I did as I was told, my erection now diminished greatly, and lay across her lap, my hands and feet touching the floor. It was quite a low chair but it would matter not. I felt her lightly rubbing and massaging her hands over my bottom.

'I had a feeling that you might be interested in a spanking' Ellen said.

'What? How could you possibly know I'm interested in it?' I was amazed if she knew somehow.

'Not before today darling,' she sounded so affectionate 'but there was a progression in your responses. When you didn't ask me to leave the bathroom it seemed that things were worth exploring. When you stood up, suggested you were becoming more comfortable,' she giggled 'but when I was washing your bottom and you pushed it towards me a little bit, I thought that your bottom may be a 'thing' with you and so thought offering a spanking would be a way to find out.'

'But how did you know, right at the start, that I would respond the way I did when you came into the bathroom?' I was still a bit puzzled.

'I wasn't sure, but I wanted to see if you would be a play-mate, and there was only one way to find out. Asking you wouldn't have worked, I needed to confront you with it a little bit. If you weren't remotely interested, it would have been obvious,' she was right of course.

'Bit of a honey trap though?' I responded, feeling very comfortable across her knee.

'Perhaps, but you could have said no quite a while ago,' and she was right again.

'Yes, I could,' was my only response.

'Enough chat, shall we start?' said Ellen briskly.

'Yes,' was about the only thing I could say really.

With that her hairbrush came down hard on my bare bottom, first one cheek, then the other. Alternating as she went. Each whack hard and precise, spreading round my whole bottom but especially on the seat.

It wasn't long before I was wriggling on her lap, tapping my toes or raising a leg with each whack. This woman could spank, wow my bottom was getting sore in quick time.'

'That's it darling, let it all out for Ellen,' she was so encouraging.

I was starting to make noises, 'Ooos' and 'Arghs' with each whack. Groaning and moaning as the spanking continued. I hope my wife doesn't get a glimpse of my bottom later I thought, I'd have some explaining to do if she did. But what if she was watching! Wow! How cool would that be? More spanks brought me back to the moment.

I don't know how long I was spanked for, possibly only 10 or 15 minutes, but that would still mean well in excess of 500 spanks. Ellen spanked hard and fast and my bottom was on fire from the attention she was giving it.

I was squirming, kicking, yelling (Good job the house was empty) and each spank resulted in an uncontrolled reflex of bucking or kicking out. She held me very firmly as I wriggled with each spank of her hairbrush.

'I think that'll do for now,' said Ellen, as she stopped spanking and left me breathless and shaking over her knee. 'That bottom does look tender,' she offered.

'It's not just a look, I can assure you,' I replied, having calmed down a bit.

'That's good to hear. Now up you get,' said Ellen.

I slowly got to my feet and, once again, was stood naked in front of my mother-in-law, a reoccurring theme over the past 45 mins. We looked at each other, I was rubbing my bottom and she dropped her hairbrush on the floor.

In what seemed like an instant, slid off the chair and onto her knees and took my cock in her mouth. It was not hard by any stretch but that changed quickly. Within seconds yet another erection was being serviced by my mother-in-law. This woman was insatiable! She'd washed my cock, wanked me, spanked me and was now treating my penis like her favourite ice lolly.

'Donald (My father-in-law) is a lucky man I said,' as Ellen carried on sucking.

She pulled her head away 'You don't think I do this with him do you?' she seemed almost horrified at the thought.

'Obviously not!' I replied.

'Donald and I don't shag or have sex any more, haven't done for years,' she said between kissing and tonguing the end of my cock. 'He seems to prefer golf and other hobbies,' as she gulped my cock down again.

'Jeeez!' I caught my breath as Ellen continued to smother my member.

She finished off by holding my cock in her hand and kissing the tip, while just moving her tongue under my foreskin. She stood up in front of me.

'Was that ok sweetie? I thought my spanked little boy needed a treat,' she smiled.

I pulled her towards me, slipped my hand round to her bottom and very soon realised she hand no panties on. That makes two of us I thought. I pressed my, again, hardening penis against her bush.

'We don't really have time for that now,' Ellen said 'But next time, you can empty your sack in me and not on me!' she winked and kissed me.

There was going to be a next time?

She playfully slapped me on the bottom and told me to get dressed before the others came back. Just then her phone rang. She walked over to the dresser to answer it and I left her bedroom for the spare room. I was still naked sorting out my clothes when I heard the door go behind me. I turned round half expecting my wife to be there, but it was Ellen, completely naked.

'Guess what? They've been delayed,' she smiled widely. 'Got anything left?' she enquired.

'Let's find out shall we?' I said and moved towards her. We'd done everything else, there was only one last hurdle to negotiate.

I stood and looked at her naked body, admired would be more accurate. Her hips were a little wider than I was used to but so what, her bush was neat and tidy, her breasts a good size but gravity was playing its part. Her skin was smooth, her complexion surprisingly clear, her hair brushed back and in a pony tail and her perfume and scent was a delight. I had gone from not paying much heed to this woman to noticing every detail and desperately wanting to fuck her stupid, all in under an hour.

There was no talk, no discussions, no moralising. Just sex. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back, her knees up and legs apart. She held out her hand to take mine and pulled me towards her. I took the invitation, moved over to her and knelt between her legs. I fell forward slowly and placed my hands either side of her shoulders, I took my latest erection and guided it through the gates of Heaven and pushed it in as far as I could.

'Fuck me as hard as you need to!' she almost implored me.

I put a hand under each of her buttocks and pulled her towards me as I thrust myself into her. I wasn't supporting myself anywhere but where I was fucking her, she moaned with each thrust and she took my full weight. Again and again I bounced up down on top of her, faster and faster, to try and cum one last time. Her fanny was warm, moist and firmly gripping, she felt like my wife, how could a woman 30 years older than my wife feel this good, I thought.... I didn't think anything, it had never crossed my mind how tight Ellen's, or any other 50 years old's, fanny would be, but she felt fantastic.

12