Seduced by the mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt it, I knew I would cum, I thought about everything she'd done to, and with, me to stimulate me and it worked. I felt my loins reach critical mass and I oozed my cum into her, quite probably a small amount of watery cum by this time, but cum I had. I let out a satisfactory groan as I did.

I felt Ellen embrace me tightly, almost as a thank you. I kept thrusting my groin towards her but more gently now. I pulled my hands out from under her bum, placed one on her shoulder and the other on the side of her head and we kissed passionately, chewing and exploring each other's mouths.

My erection disappeared quite quickly now, which was not a surprise. I got off of Ellen and lay by the side of her. She rolled over towards me and took my wet and sticky manhood in her hand again, for the umpteenth time today, fondling it gently.

'I've beaten the life out of him today haven't I?' she asked with a mischievous look.

'Yes you have, but he's had a good time' I assured her.

'What about his owner?' she asked, just to be sure.

'He's had a good time too,' I said.

'Only a good time?' she looked faux indignant.

'Actually it's been an amazing and fabulous time, to be honest,' I kissed her again.

'Good, I'm glad to hear it,' she replied.

We lay there for a little while but knew we'd have to get back to reality quite soon.

'Was this a one off or is it, an as and when and if situation?' I just needed to be sure.

'It's whatever you want it to be sweetie,' she said 'but I hope it's the latte, but if it turns out to be the former, it was certainly a good one off!' she smiled.

I kissed her gently and knew we just had to explore this again.

12