Seduced by the mother-in-law Pt. 02

Story Info
While the cat's away. Their liaison continues.
5.7k words
4.72
11.7k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Ellen and I having our little session together, nothing more happened, there was no opportunity for anything to happen. We saw each other when either my wife and I visited them or they visited us, which was fairly regularly, which was both great and frustrating. I was fairly safe in the assumption that Ellen was still interested, a wink here, a stroke of my bottom there, all very subtle and all very arousing. The thought of whether a situation would present itself, short of one of us going to the other's house and taking a chance of not being caught out, was unclear until a bit of news this week. Trying to see Ellen again in a safe way seem to constantly whirl round my mind, but a chance may have presented itself. I needed to find a way of talking to Ellen privately which, at this moment in time, was not possible without someone thinking it a bit odd.

I had gone over the moral aspects of Ellen and I shagging and there is no moral aspect to wrestle with. It's wrong, it's dishonest, it's deceitful, my wife doesn't deserve to have a douchebag for a husband, and up until a couple of months ago I wasn't, and yes it's probably grounds for divorce but, it had been an amazing experience, the emotional drag was massively outweighed by the Wow! Factor of everything Ellen and I had done. I could have shown a lot more restraint but if it could be done in no risk way, then I would do it again, without a doubt. My wife and I have sex on a regular enough basis, a bit formulaic to be sure, but I find it enjoyable and my wife seems to respond in a very positive fashion. But sex with Ellen was daring, exciting and, quite honestly, everything sex with my wife was not, it also seem to include spanking. True I'd only had one spanking from Ellen, but I was fairly certain there was more where that came from.

Spanking with Hilary could have been fantastic, she had such a lovely bottom and I had tried numerous times, but my wife just wasn't into spanking, only a tiny bit as foreplay, always on top of the duvet, nothing downstairs in the lounge, never across the knee or over the arm of the sofa. Only a hand was used, no implements at all. Whenever I tried to talk to her and encourage her to be a bit more daring, it was greeted with a 'Tut,' and 'It's not my thing darling.' That's probably why the contrast with Ellen was so marked, Ellen loved doing everything, Hilary did not, Ellen was not in the least bit inhibited whereas my wife...... I can only think my wife took after her dad in this regard.

The same was with oral. Not a chance. She wouldn't go down on me because she didn't like the taste and the thought of me cumming in her mouth made her go 'Ugh, No!' not a chance.' I could suck her tits and her nipples, which seemed ok, well it was ok, but as for going down on her, er no 'It makes me feel nauseous.' What? Whether I understood or not, that too was out of bounds. I could finger her clit, which I did a lot of to be fair, but I couldn't put my tongue in her. Oh well, one of life's little mysteries.

We were at Hilary's parents for the weekend. We were in the kitchen clearing Sunday lunch away. Donald said he needed to get something from the car and my wife said she needed a pee, so disappeared upstairs. Ellen quickly grabbed me, planted a huge smacker on my lips and stated.

'I need to fuck you so badly!!!' she almost glared at me.

My assumption of being on safe, although unsafe, ground was correct. I kept hold of Ellen and whispered in her ear.

'Make sure I get your mobile number before I leave, write it on a piece of paper and stuff it in one of my pockets, I may have some interesting news,' she nodded her understanding.

'OK sweetie' she smiled and squeezed my bottom. It gave me a shiver.

My wife came thumping down the stairs, more to do with the stairs to be honest, and Donald arrived back in from the garage. The rest of the day went without any drama, as they always do. When we came to leave there were lots of hugs all round and I felt Ellen slip something in my back pocket. We said our pleasantries and gave each other a peck on the cheek.

When we got home, I waited until my wife was out of the way for a minute or two and sent Ellen a text.

'Will text tomorrow during the day.'

The reply was almost instant.

'OK x.'

A shiver of excitement ran through me.

The following day I was out seeing clients but had a chance to text Ellen during the day, I certainly wasn't going to make contact in the office. I'd even put Ellen down as 'Edgar -- Office' should prying eyes ever see the phone.

I pulled over to the side of the road and text Edgar, 'Are you free to text?' I felt nervous, how silly was that?

'Yes, where are you?' she replied.

'I'm in the car, you?' I said.

'Same, I'm at the supermarket. Shall I call, it'll be easier?' she suggested.

'Good idea' and I put the phone down. I even did a double take on whether to put a 'X' at the end.

Almost straight away Edgar was on the phone, I picked it up 'Hi Ellen.'

'Hi sweetie,' she replied.

'It was great seeing you yesterday, even better to know you still want to fuck me!' I said.

'I couldn't resist,' Ellen laughed.

Hilary had been informed on Friday that she had been selected to represent her firm at a symposium at the end of the month. It would mean being away for three days. This could be a chance for Ellen and me to be very naughty again.

'We may have a chance for you to do just that' I got straight to the point.

'Oh Wow! When?' Ellen sounded eager.

'Hilary has to go away on a three-day, residential, work-related thingy at the end of the month.'

'Fantastic! Do you know the dates?' Ellen asked.

'Yes, I've got the details, do you want me to text them to you?' I wasn't sure about a text paper trail or was I just paranoid and very naïve with this 'affair' thing?

'It'll be fine, your number's under Sheila,' Ellen laughed.

'Excellent, you're Edgar by the way' we both laughed at how similarly sneaky we were.

'It's a Wednesday to Friday, Hilary goes away Wednesday morning around 10:00, stays over Wednesday and Thursday, then comes back Friday. The function finishes at 1.00pm, on the Friday, so she would be back around 4.00pm.' that, with the dates, was all the details there were.

'Text me them sweetie' said Ellen, then 'So Thursday looks like the day?' she offered.

'I think so, you could stay all day if you want?' hopeful that she would.

'What if I was able to stay over on Wednesday as well?' I could hear the cogs churning.

'That would be fantastic, but we have to be careful' I wasn't sure how this would work.

'Leave it with me. It might be do-able,' said Ellen.

With that we blew each other kisses down the phone and went about our respective days.

I heard nothing from Ellen for about a week, then received a text that she would call me the following day. It seemed so ridiculous that this would make me feel so excited, it could be she couldn't make it? That would be a real downer, I would have to wait and see.

The following day we exchanged texts for a suitable time to call each other.

I was again in the car and my phone showed Edgar was calling, I picked it up, 'Hi babe.'

'Hi sweetie,' Ellen said, just hearing her voice made me flush.

'How's you?' I said.

'It's all good' she replied, 'I've been doing some planning, what do you think of this?'

'I'm all ears,' I was intrigued.

'I've arranged for some of my girly friends and I to have a night out. We're going to meet up a few miles from you, one of my friends lives over your way. So, I'll drive over to you and leave the car there. I can get ready at yours; I can have a drink while I'm out and get a taxi to and from where we're going. I can then stay over at yours and drive back on Thursday,' Ellen seemed to have hit me with a fait accompli.

'And Hilary will be ok with this when she's not there?' I asked slightly dubiously.

'Of course she will sweetie, I am her mother for heaven's sake. I'm going to phone this evening to suggest staying at yours, she'll say something like 'Oh! What a shame I'm away, but you'll be there, so no problem,' or words to that effect,' she had thought of everything.

'You really are very devious Ellen!' I said encouragingly.

'Glad you think so sweetie. Now go and do some work, if you can, with thoughts of me spanking your bottom in your head,' she knew which buttons to push.

'I think I need a lie down at the thought of it' I laughed.

'Bye sweetie,' she laughed and hung up.

What had been, for me at least, a totally unexpected and testosterone fuelled romp with my mother-in-law about a month ago, had turned into something, which felt more like an affair, not that I have experience of this, with secret chats and plans for sex. In my head I was trying not to use the term 'making love' with regards to Ellen, although that's what it felt like. I felt, and this was probably guilt fucking with my head, I should keep 'love' reserved for Hilary, but really? It's not as if I'd reserved respect and honesty for Hilary, was it? Whatever the emotional content, it was sex, and who it was with didn't really matter a whole lot. The only difference, perhaps, was that Ellen was less inhibited and I could do more with, and to, Ellen than I could with my wife. Ellen could, and did, do a lot more with me, that's for sure. I smiled at the thought of what I had already experienced. Whatever the hell was churning through my head it was addictive, it was an addiction I was not finding hard to give up, it was one I did not want to.

As Ellen promised, the evening came along, and she phoned Hilary.

'Hi mum, what's up?' Hilary said.

I was trying to listen to a one-sided conversation without showing I was taking any notice at all.

'Of course you can, when is it?' that must be the girly evening details I thought.

More chat from the other end.

'Oh hell! I'm away. I have to go to Leeds, or some such place, on a work function, it's a three-day event, but no matter, Ian will be here,' Hilary was performing superbly. Little did she know.

More chat from the other end.

'It'll be fine. I'm sure Ian can skive off work for a few hours on Thursday and take you to lunch,' Hilary loved to organise.

Looks like my Thursday is now full up. Wake up, make out with Ellen, shower with Ellen, have breakfast with Ellen, get a spanking from Ellen, let Ellen play with my cock for a while, lunch with Ellen and possibly either another shag, although my sperm levels will be all but exhausted by then, or perhaps a supplementary session over Ellen's knee. My bottom will have a full 24 hours to recover before Hilary's likely to see it.

'No mum, it will be fine. Ian's giving me a thumb's up. It'll keep him out of mischief!'

What!!! I nearly choked on my coffee.

'You Ok babe?' Hilary asked.

'No problem,' I said coughing, 'Coffee went down the wrong way is all.'

'OK, bye mum, love you,' and the conversation ended with Hilary making an Oscar winning performance without even knowing, she was an unwitting accomplice to some very naughty future events.

The next couple of weeks passed without incident. I did receive one text from Ellen the day after she phoned.

'See, I told you it was do-able. See you soon, E, x.' short and to the point.

The Thursday in question came around. I left for work around 8.00am, Hilary was due to leave around 9.30am. She text to say she was just leaving and that she would text me on her arrival. I made sure that I would have all my visits done and out of the way, so I was home just after lunch. I could do my admin from there but, most importantly, I would be home when Ellen arrived. She had about a 90-minute drive and was due around 4.30pm. Hilary text me to say she was at the Hotel & Conference facility and that she would ring me during the evening.

It was about 4.40pm and the doorbell rang. My heart raced. I was so excited about seeing Ellen again, I had such a crush on this woman it was ridiculous! I opened the door and Ellen was there, looking gorgeous. She could have turned up in a bin liner to be honest, but she did look, and smell, terrific.

'Hello sweetie,' she said.

'Hello Edgar,' I said. Ellen stopped for a moment and then remembered. She burst out laughing.

'Well, hello Sheila,' she said with a smirk. She came in, I closed the door, and we embraced and enjoyed the most delicious kiss you could imagine. Our hands exploring each other and making up for weeks of not be able to just grab each other.

'You're pleased to see me then?' she smiled, as we pulled ourselves apart.

'Well, you know, you're quite pleasant for a mother-in-law.' I teased her.

'I should hope so!' she replied, 'A bit more than pleasant I would say?' she was teasing me right back.

While I could have cheerfully stripped her naked and fucked her in the hallway, a modicum of appropriate behaviour swept over me.

'Coffee?' I suggested.

'Oh, I could murder a cup,' she said, almost relieved at my suddenly becoming a good host.

We went into the kitchen and just had a nice chat over coffee. Nothing intense, nothing too lovey dovey. Just a nice catch up on various bits and bobs.

'When do you go out?' I asked.

'Trying to get rid of me already, you haven't got another woman have you?' Ellen said.

'Well, funny you should mention......' Ellen laughed.

'We have a table booked for 8.00pm, so taxi here for 7.30pm should be fine,' Ellen smiled.

'When you're finished, I'll take your case upstairs to the spare room,' I said.

'I'm done now, lead the way sweetie,' she was so relaxed, as was I.

I led the way upstairs and into the spare room. Plainly furnished with a double bed, a dresser (Of sorts), a chair and few vases and other bits. A classic, boring second bedroom.

'Do you remember what I said to you last time?' Ellen asked as we stood in the bedroom.

'I remember a lot of what you said last time,' which was true, 'But which bit?'

'I want to take a shower before getting ready, but I want you to empty yourself in me and not on me. So, you'd better have your way with me now because, if you do not, and we hit the shower together, you're going to cum all over me again, only this time in the shower,' she was right.

I gently pulled her towards me, kissed her passionately on lips and turned her round. Ellen kicked off her shoes as I unzipped her dress. I smoothly eased it over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. There she was again, in her bra and panties, what a sight! I rubbed my hand over her bottom and then moved my hands to her front and cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed them. Ellen purred delightfully. I undid the catch on her bra, it immediately fell from her shoulders and onto the floor.

Without turning her round, I knelt behind her and slipped her panties down. Kissing each cheek as her panties came over her bottom. She opened her legs very slightly as I pulled her panties out of her crotch. They too fell easily to the floor. I continued to kiss and lick her buttocks, fondling each one as I did so, then running my tongue up and down her bum crack, she shivered as I did so,'

'Oh God, if I'd known you'd do this, I'd have let you do it last time,' Ellen admitted.

I said nothing and continued to enjoy her body, making sure I kissed and licked every part of each buttock. I stayed on my knees and turned Ellen round. I was now staring at her bush. I looked up and she was looking down at what I was doing. I held my hands firmly on her thighs and pushed my face into her fanny as I pulled her towards me. I heard Ellen let out a groan,'

'OOOoooooooooo sweetie, don't stop,' she murmured, Ellen was having a moment.

I stretched my tongue as far as I could and felt the soft flesh of her fanny as well as the sour taste of her juices. I didn't mind the taste so long as it was pleasuring Ellen. Judging by the noises it was. I felt her hands now gripping my head as I ran my tongue up and down and in and out.

'My Gooodddd,' Ellen moaned.

I stood up. Before I had a chance to grab, suck, kiss or fondle her breasts, Ellen was frantically ripping my t-shirt off and fiddling with my belt to yank my trousers down. In short order she had my underwear down by my ankles. It felt as if Ellen was going to go down on me, but I stopped her.

'If you suck me off now, I'll cum in your mouth very quickly,' I made this clear.

'Ok sweetie,' she said breathlessly.

We simultaneously turned for the bed and climbed on top of the fleece throw that was on top. That felt fantastic against a naked body incidentally. Ellen got herself on her back and in position.

'Fuck me now! Fuck me now!' she repeated impatiently.

I could do no more than stick my cock in her and push it in as far as I could. She was gorgeously warm and wet as I stuffed my bulging penis in her.

'OOOOoooooooo YYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!' she sounded close to ecstasy already, as was I to be honest, 'Grab my bum again, do what you did last time,' she sounded frantic.

I put a hand under each buttock, pulled her towards me as I pushed my cock in as far as I could, gasping for breath as I did so.

'Like this!' I had all my weight on her pelvis as I bounced up and down, thrusting myself into her.

'Jeeesus, Jeeesus Christ!!!' Ellen screeched.

I pumped and pumped and exploded into her with a loud and continual groaning noise. Her legs wrapped round me, squeezing tight, but how long they had been there I have no idea. I kept pumping, even though I had shot my entire load. Ellen continued moaning underneath me, both of us hot and sweaty as we remained entangled.

'OOOoooooo baby,' Ellen was cooing with satisfaction.

I let out a cross between a moan, a groan and an 'Mmmmmm, fuck!' was all I could think to say.

'Fuck! Indeed,' Ellen replied, 'And what a fantastic fuck it was.' She looked at me and kissed me.

'It is nice being in this position,' I said with a still, fairly, firm penis wedged between Ellen legs.

'Yes, it is,' Ellen said as she clamped me in place.

I lay on her, and in her, stroking her hair and continually kissing her. I moved my weight to my left side. I bent my head down, cupped her left breast in my right hand and pulled it into a better position for me go down and gorge on her breast and nipple.

'Oh Christ Ian!' Ellen groaned as she took my head in her hands as I continued to suck and run my tongue round her nipple. I could feel my cock stiffening again, so could Ellen as she wiggled underneath me.

'Again?' I managed to speak between mouthfuls.

'I want to, but I really have to get ready,' she panted.

I knew she had to, besides, I wanted some left for later 'If you must,' I feigned indignance.

I kissed her on the lips, passionately, I could feel her running her hands over my back and bottom. I lifted myself of off her. She pouted beautifully.

'Shall we continue this later?' I asked playfully.

'If you think we should?' Ellen pretended uncertainty.

'Let's see what tonight brings,' I responded, smiling at Ellen.

We both got up and, staying naked, went to the bathroom. Ellen sat on the loo and had a wee, I started running her bath. We looked at each other.

'Get out!' said Ellen, pointing at the door. We both laughed and I left her to it.

The next few hours came and went. Ellen duly got ready for her girly evening out and looked fantastic I might add. I am becoming increasingly bias of course, but she did look lovely. The taxi picked her up and I settled in for a bit of work and watching some old rubbish on TV. Hilary called me during the evening, there was nothing to report. I was doing very little, her mum was out and Hilary was having an early night, as she had a full-on day scheduled for Thursday.

I dosed off watching the 10 o'clock news, but was aroused when I heard the front door go. Hilary had given her mum her own key, so Ellen could come and go as she pleased. I was sat in an armchair, with my feet up on a foot stool. Ellen came into the lounge, and in a very unladylike fashion, oiked up her skirt, so I could see the front of her panties, and straddled me where I sat. She leaned forward and kissed me, leaving me with no doubt, not that I had any, of what was coming next.

12