Seduced by the mother-in-law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to take my face off, I'll see you in bed,' she said, as if she'd said it a thousand times before.

'OK darling, I'll see you up there,' I replied, my bulge already starting to happen.

I could hear Ellen in the bathroom as I passed by on the way to the second bedroom. We couldn't make out in our room, not that it was sacrosanct, but her smell would be all over the bed clothes. There wasn't a great deal for me to do other than get undressed, get into bed, and wait for Ellen.

She came into the bedroom with her bath robe on, her hair tied back in a scrunchie with a headband on, pulling the hair off her face. She looked elegant, beautiful and extremely sexy. She stood by the side of the bed, slipped off her robe so she was naked, I flipped back the duvet, I too was naked, and she slipped in under the covers. It looked a tried and trusted manoeuvre between us, but it was the first time we'd been together under the covers in bed. The two previous occasions we'd been frantically fucking on top of the covers. This seemed to be a little more controlled, for now at least.

We cuddled up together, both enjoying the moment with no time constraints dictating the pace of things. We kissed and cuddled and let our hands explore each other, I was concentrating on her bottom and then latterly between her legs. She too started with my bottom but swiftly moved to my manhood, which was already at attention. She fondled my balls.

'Mmmm, plenty left,' she purred as she manoeuvred herself to lie on top of me.

I could now use both hands to fondle and squeeze her bottom, which I did, and loved every moment. She had a great ass for a fifty something, a great ass generally but borderline sensational for a woman of her age.

'You have such a great bottom,' I complimented her.

'You do seem to be quite fond of it?' Ellen seemed pleased at the attention it, and she, was getting.

'I could fondle your cheeks all day,' as I continued to do just that.

'Would you like me top darling, then you can?' Ellen asked.

'Sounds fantastic babe,' I responded.

Ellen straddled me, I saw her reach back between her legs and grip the top of my cock. She eased herself into the right position and started to lower herself down. I thought I saw her wince slightly.

'You alright sweetie?' I asked.

'50-year-old hips that are a bit out of practise doing this,' she replied with a smile.

'So long as you're ok?' I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

'Nature of the beast sweetie, some things aren't as subtle as they used to be.'

She eased herself down on me, wiggled her bottom a bit to get comfortable, then I felt her weight drop gently onto my mid-section, as she did so I felt my penis push up into her.

'Ooooooh God!!!!!' I moaned, 'You feel fantastic,' it was a moment.

She squatted/knelt upright, with her hands on her thighs, rocking gently to and fro and up and down. For a woman out of practise she hadn't forgotten how to ride.

She then gently leant forward, her left breast coming towards my face. I accepted the invitation, cupped her other breast in my left hand and guided her right nipple and breast into my mouth. I sucked firmly on her exceedingly pert nipple. So inviting, so large, like sucking my thumb, but not! She moaned with delight as I satiated myself on her bosoms, first the left one, then the right, trying to give them equal attention.

Every now and again she would sit upright and throw her head back, which allowed me to fondle both of her ample breasts at the same time. She would then plunge forward once more and I would do the same again.

'Do you want to go all the way like this?' she asked, short of breath.

'I can darling,' I replied fondling her breasts for the umpteenth time, 'Did you have something in mind?'

'Would you like to fuck me from behind?' Ellen asked, still panting.

'Love to darling, any way you want to,' I really didn't mind.

She lifted herself off me and I felt a cool breeze on my stiff, wet cock. She moved to the side of me, first kneeling on all fours, then lowering her shoulders to the bed leaving her ass in the air. She glanced sideways.

'Ready when you are darling,' she said, looking sideways at me.

I got up and knelt behind her. Her gorgeous bottom in front of me, the lips of her pussy slightly glistening from her juices and her anus in full view. She was totally giving herself to me. I fingered her pussy gently, eliciting an approving groan. I put my head close to her bottom, my nose near her anus but, more importantly, my tongue near her lips so I could run it round the opening.

'Ian!' she sounded on edge.

I took this to mean I should get on with things. I pulled my head away, got right up close behind her, got my throbbing cock, with pre-cum oozing out of the end, in just the right position, grabbed her hips and pushed my stiffness in while pulling her ass towards me. I gasped as I shoved myself in as far as I could.

'FFFUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!' Ellen hollered as I did so.

I was grunting, 'Yeah! Yeah!' as I thrust myself into her.

'Christ! You are a dirty sod when motivated,' she said through gritted teeth.

'As you want me to be!' I replied in kind and continued pumping.

Without consciously thinking about it, I raised my right hand and brought it down with a resounding 'SMACK!' on Ellen backside.

'OOHHHH! Ian!' she yelled.

SMACK! I brough my hand down again.

'Oh! My God!!!!' she yelled.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I brough my hand down numerous times on her right buttock. Each smack producing a yelp and a gasp but no words of discouragement. I kept thrusting my cock into her and reached my climax in no time at all. All the time holding her hips as I emptied my sack into, again.

Ellen was pushing back against me, moaning and groaning throughout. I felt her vaginal muscles clench and then release as we both climaxed within moments of each other. We both started to slow down our fucking momentum, both easing down, groaning as we did, breathless but soon our pulses and breathing were returning to near normal.

'Wow! That was fantastic, you did cum didn't you sweetie?' I asked to make sure, I thought she had but hadn't really heard her with all the other noises going on.

With my cock still in her and Ellen still with her face buried in the pillows, I heard.

'What do you fucking think?' she said exhaustedly.

'Well, quite!' I stifled a chuckle.

'You could have told me you were going to spank me!' Ellen said, 'It was quite a surprise!'

'It was a surprise to me too,' I said, 'but your bottom was there, I had a free hand and well, there seemed only one to do to such a fantastic ass!'

I gradually eased myself out of Ellen and stayed knelt on the bed. She regrouped, got off the pillow and turned, kneeling, to face me. This was a fantastic moment. I don't know what it was, but this moment, more than any other, felt like a connection. More than just two people shagging, more than two people shagging who really shouldn't be shagging, not each other at least.

I was going to speak but Ellen put her index finger on my mouth and just said 'Shhh,' she held me closely and planted her mouth on mine. She was delicious.

She loved to fondle my sperm sack, 'Are we done for the day?' she asked, with her hand working its way down below and cupping my balls, again.

'Aren't you?' I was thinking I might have to surrender soon, 'Your sex drive is astonishing!'

'It's only because I'm with someone who responds so positively' she said.

'I bet you say that to all the boys!' I teased her, while paraphrasing someone.

'Thank you for that!' said Ellen, slightly indignantly.

'If we're doing show and tell. I have never felt so aroused as I do with you. I feel as if I could cum repeatedly,' I said.

'As I recall, you have and do, darling' said Ellen, 'You came three times in about an hour at mine the first time.

'Well, having been invited to do so, I just like...... doing it with you' was all I could think to say.

'I did get that impression,' said Ellen, 'but the feeling is mutual,' she said as she pulled me down onto the bed to lie beside her. We kick around with our feet and got the duvet on top of us. I snuggled up nice and close, thinking that doing 'it' sideways would be a lovely way to finish off the evening.

I felt Ellen's hand on my cock again. She was gently massaging it and unsurprisingly it rose to the occasion again. Not a bulging, ready to explode erection of earlier, but an erection none the less.

'Are you sure we're done?' said Ellen, that glint in her eye again.

I am absolute putty in her hands, 'No, I'm not sure, now!' I replied.

'Oh good' Ellen said and continued to rub my shaft up and down, her finger and thumb expertly winding me up to yet another crescendo.

With her other hand stroking my hair, she kissed me with her moist, soft lips. I had my free hand on her head keeping her in place as her wanking hand brough me to the boil.

'Are you close baby?' she asked, knowing full well that I was.

I was so happy to do as she wanted, to freely let her play with me to orgasm, to cum down my cock onto my pubes, onto her hand and all over the duvet. She could, and did, take every ounce I could give.

'Ohhhh! Baby, oh! oh!' I must have sounded a bit pathetic as I came again, only more quietly this time.

'Mmmmm, my darling' Ellen said as she smoothed her hand up and down my penis, rubbing my cum everywhere.

'Baby, do you want to wipe your hand?' that was very polite given the circumstances.

'No baby,' Ellen said between kisses, 'We can lick my fingers clean and I can wipe my hands on you, you can shower in the morning,' she was so nonchalant about it.

Was there any end to how dirty and charming this woman could be, and I was utterly in her spell. If Hilary had suggested licking cum off anybody's fingers, I would have choked on the thought, but Ellen was like a Siren to me. She could do what she liked, when she liked, as she lured me onto her rocks.

We stayed where we were, stuck to each other, both figuratively and literally, and drifted off to sleep.

12