Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlotte and Brianna continue their tryst.
1.9k words
4.63
36.4k
56

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers

I made the decision to try and keep some distance between Brianna and myself over the next few days. John's demeanour was really bad tempered and sour. He was grumpy and snapped at Debbie or me for no reason. I knew it was because of Brianna, so I tried to keep some distance between us.

That of course was impossible she lived next door for heaven's sake. She waited until the third day and I was alone, as soon as I heard the knock on the door I knew it was her. As I swung open the door her hand reached out and pulled me forcibly into a kiss, right there on the front door step. I panicked, anybody could be watching, but the moment her tongue slithered seductively past my teeth I was lost. She pushed me back inside forcing open the door and kicking it closed behind us, my arms submissively behind her head as I clung on like a crying baby.

Her hands went straight for my heaving boobs mauling , crushing, caressing fondling, squeezing I managed to break the kiss to get a breath, "Brianna please, we can't do this. John knows."

She leaned all her weight on me her hands cupped and squeezed my boobs, "He does...well that's a good thing."

"No!" I cried he is upset, he's angry, please Brianna, don't do this."

She giggled cynically, "Charlotte, he probably feels a little lost, he will get over it you are being paranoid, I'm sure he doesn't know, so don't worry your pretty little head about it. He will come around."

"No I don't think so, Brianna I don't want to get divorced I love him and there's Debbie to think of."

Her lips sild over my neck, down lower onto my boobs pushing aside my dress and bra. Her lips closing over my budding nipples suckling and nuzzling. Her saliva sticky and wet. All I could do was purr my fingers toying in her shiny hair, "Brianna." I breathed... "Please."

"Shush sweetie, relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

As her lips sucked hard and her teeth nipped at my nipple her hand slid between my legs and she grabbed a handful of my kitty her fingers pushing my cotton knickers up into my already moist lips. She kneaded and clenched, rubbed her palm hard up against my clit moving in tighter circles, squeezing, pushing, mauling her fingers tight together pushing up into me.

She pushed aside the knickers and her fingers drove up into me with such ferocity I thought I was going to faint, "Oh god." I sighed onto her neck as I stood on tippy toe and her fingers in a tight v plunged in and out up into my gooey slit, up into my very soul. Fucking me, driving me mad with desire.

I felt her mouth sucking and biting my flesh sucking hard pulling my nipples. I tightened my grip around her neck crying, sobbing her name over and over, "Brianna....oh fuck...Brianna, Ohhhh god what are you doing to me."

It was too late I had fallen over the edge of the cliff my body in freefall as my orgasm exploded inside me my whole body trembling and shaking. I could feel my juices running down my legs, my torn knickers wet and sticky.

I'm not sure if I blacked out or if it was just a moment, but when I opened my eyes she was kissing my face, licking away my tears, kissing me tenderly as I clung on. I realised my nails must be hurting her, I could see the indents where I had clawed her, the swollen spongy flesh red beneath my talon like fingers.

As I let go and slipped down onto solid ground I managed to get a breath but she would have none of it, she pushed me up the hallway into our bedroom and she ripped my dress and bra away, snatched at my knickers until they gave way under her brutal attack.

She pushed me backwards and I collapsed on the bed staring up at her beautiful body.

She took no time to lift of her kaftan and I realised she wasn't wearing underwear, she was naked, her boobs rising and falling as she panted breathlessly.

"Play with your pussy." She commanded.

"What?" I replied shocked.

She laughed as she sat on the bed watching me intently, "I said play with your pussy, I want to watch you masturbate."

I cringed nervously, "No I'm not doing that in front of you."

She picked up my hand which lay listlessly beside me and placed it on my mound, "Do it, show me."

As I looked into her eyes I noticed her own hand had slipped between her own legs and she was fingering her pussy, I could see the little jewel like beads of glistening juice coating her fingers as she toyed.

Watching her rub and caress her own kitty broke my resistance and soon my fingers were sliding in and out of my engorged lips, the slippery juice covering my thighs. Erotic gurgling squishy noise filled my ears and I blushed I had never been so wet, my lips were swollen and gaping open as I worked towards my orgasm.

Just as my eyes closed and I was about to cum Brianna grabbed my hand and pushed it aside. My eyes darted open to see her head falling into my open kitty and her tongue replaced my fingers.

I lay back and enjoyed her swirling probing tongue as she shoved it right up into my hole her nose tickling my clit. "Oh fuck." Was all I could say, but words became difficult as she swung around and her kitty covered my face.

There was no holding back I reciprocated her action trying to emulate her experienced tongue, thinking of all the things I liked. I licked I kissed I sucked working from her swollen puffy outer lips to her gaping hole then up to her clit, it squirmed and wriggled as my tongue flicked and teased it. I sucked it into my mouth biting gently pulling on the squiggly flesh as her tongue fucked me.

When I felt her finger sliding down my arse crack I got anxious, then when her head moved and her tongue followed her finger I panicked, I tried to push her off but her weight held me down and her tongue tickled my rose bud, my starfish, my arsehole she probed with her tongue, she kissed it like I kissed her pussy and then her finger slid in past her mouth and I felt it delve slowly into my bum.

Oh my god she stuck her finger in my bum and it kept going until her knuckle was the only thing stopping it.

She moved back to licking my pussy and my clit her finger sliding in and out of my arse, her tongue flicking my clit, then her other fingers slipped into my pussy and she fucked me.

Her kitty ground down on my face, as I tried to keep pace she fucked me, her writing squirmy movements made it almost impossible to keep her clit in my mouth and suck it. I wanted to put a finger in her but my arms were trapped and then it hit me like a tidal wave an orgasm so huge my body shuddered and trembled. My kitty clamped around her fingers, my arse palpated and convulsed. I was cumming, not in a huge rush but a continuous wall of feeling and it kept coming higher and higher washing me away I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, laugh, breathe, oh yes breathing would be good but it was difficult with my mouth totally covered by her pussy.

The orgasm just kept coming my body trembled and quivered, shook, bucked, jerked until she stopped and lifted off me. I was still cumming, in little tingling electric shocks my kitty clenched as I tried to breathe like a guppy out of water.

She fell on the bed beside me and her breathing was as ragged as mine, her body trembled, both our bodies covered in sweat and juice.

When I glanced across at her she giggled, "Wow."

I laughed as well, "God yes, oh my god yes."

She crawled up and kissed me, her arm wrapped around me, her leg draping over mine. It was only ten in the morning but I was asleep in seconds.

When I woke it was too hot sexy little kisses and her fingers tweaking and pinching my nipples. My arm reached over her and I pulled her into a kiss. Her leg slipped between mine and I felt her hot wet sticky kitty rubbing on mine, grinding, mashing, crushing, squirming convulsing. Our kitties kissed a deep French kiss, her wriggly little clit rubbing mine.

Her tongue slid in and out of my mouth, "Brianna...Brianna." I breathed wordlessly, "Oh god baby what are you doing to me."

Our bodies were so locked together all I could feel was my kitty as it sucked and gulped on hers, god I was so wet I could feel it all over our bodies. Faster and faster she rocked against me, the noises were like John and I as her kitty slammed against mine. Her face twisted into a painful contorted mask as she fucked me, her kitty rubbing and slamming me, the slap, slap, slap of wet flesh banging together and then there it was again that beautiful feeling of falling, tumbling through clouds. My whole body shuddered as a seemingly never ending orgasm blasted me.

Brianna screamed a loud piercing grunt and her body shuddered and I felt a warm wet feeling encompass my kitty and tummy like running your hand under flowing tap water she was in the middle of her orgasm as well she ejaculated like a man, her fluid squirting all over our combined flesh.

Sleep overtook us and it was after lunch when we woke. She was still wrapped around me like a coiled snake. As we untangled our limbs she pulled me up and dragged me into the shower.

As I walked back into the bedroom I could smell the sex, the bedspread was saturated. Damn it more laundry, but somehow it seemed worth it.

When Brianna came out she helped me strip off the blankets and throw them in the machine.

Before I could argue she whisked me off in her little convertible. With the roof down, the sun shining brilliantly and the music blasting we zoomed down to the beach and she found a little café where we had the most amazing lunch, champagne, croissants, and a custard square. All the while she stared at me, her eyes smiling, her hands playing with mine on the table. Afterwards we walked through some shops and she brought me some little trinket jewellery, some sexy little panties and a G-string. God I had never worn one before.

As we walked she tugged on my hand pulling me into a beauty salon. I stared at her as she spoke to the assistant. "Two Brazilians please."

I knew what she was doing and I shook my head wildly, "No, no, no, no." I cried. "Brianna I can't do this."

She laughed, "Don't be silly sweetheart, think of me, I hate getting those little hairs stuck in my teeth when we make love."

The assistant giggled, I blushed and Brianna pulled me into a sexy kiss. "Come on darling it will be OK."

"What will I tell John?"

"Tell him I like it like this."

It was my first ever bikini wax. In my sheltered little life this wasn't something I did. Yes it hurt but afterwards it felt so smooth and puffy.

As we were getting dressed Brianna chuckled, "We could get piercings, in our belly buttons."

"Oh god no, John would kill me."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers