All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 04'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How many different people are posting a Cagivagurl?

It's hard to believe all the Story Submissions are from the same author. Maybe it's time for a Biography.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Caught in the moment....mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous

Keep this story 'cunmming' .Loving it.....

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
I too would like to know who or what you are!

I've got you as a Favorite. But I dislike many of your stories.

Are you female, androgynous, a writers' group posting under one pen-name.

No biography, no favorites, why so secretive?

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

damn this is so good, you write and keep us all guessing, everyone on Lit should be following you.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

God, this series is almost too hot to handle.. I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor John. Reminds of - "Men, We Don't Know What We Did!"

But hot sex for Brianna and Charlotte. I guess that makes breaking up a marriage okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story, men find it hard to accept but a women knows a woman in a way a man never can. from john's point of view whats wrong with him? most men's fantasy to see their woman with another woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreeing to a fantasy and getting cucked are two different things - "men find it hard to accept but a women knows a woman in a way a man never can" Yes, the women in this story stared in too each others eyes and "knew" that both were Jezzabel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think there is anything more to say than 5 Stars. I have one thing IO would like to mention here. I noticed the previous comment about Jezabel. SO few people even understand WHO she was much less What the relevance of her name even mean and as a result misuse it constantly.

People mostly use it as a term referring to rebelliousness of women, or some kind of hate for males but that's not true. Jezabel was a pagan princess that married Ahab, king of the Israelite kingdom and brought in Pagan worship . He was a very weak willed king and as a result Jezabel is really the biblical version of the first FLR. So as long as her name is used to depict a dominant woman then its a correct use of her name. She was not a Lesbian..as far as history has recorded.

There now children there will be a test later LOL (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great history lesson, but terms evolve. Sure from a feminists perspective Jezebel is a woman with a strong will. From a biblical perspective Jezebel is a scheming whore. Unless there is proof that one definition supersedes the other both are acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A textbook case of an abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jezebel was a murderer. See the affair of Naboth's vineyard in the Books of Kings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...