Seduced by Two Women

Story Info
One became my wife; one was my son-in-law's sister.
7.6k words
4.62
23.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
939 Followers

I met Denise in the first year of our MBA program. We had a bunch of classes together and were in the same study group. I actually spent a lot of time with her, and, because of our similar schedules, we'd frequently end up eating lunch together. She was a pretty woman with blond hair, full breasts, and a nice butt. She was relatively short - about 5' 3" - but her confidence made her seem like a much more imposing person. She was smart and funny - pretty much perfect.

She frequently talked about her boyfriend, Max. Sometimes she'd take a pass on my offer to get coffee so she could get home to him. If we were studying in the afternoon, she'd always go home to have dinner with him before coming back to a study group meeting. I had never met him, but I certainly thought he was a lucky guy.

At one of our study groups, one guy hadn't done a good job of prepping. We were all frustrated with him, but Denise was not particularly good about hiding her feelings. She didn't say anything directly to him; instead, she just stopped talking and glared at him for a solid two hours.

When the meeting finally broke up, we walked outside together.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Jesus, that guy is SUCH an asshole," she replied.

"I know, but let it go. Don't let him get to you like that. We'll get everything done without him."

"Why are you so nice," she asked.

I laughed. "I'm not nice, I just don't want him to win. If he gets in my head, his 'asshole-y-ness' actually wins."

Denise laughed. "Asshole-y-ness?" she said, still laughing. "Was that a word you studied for the entrance exam?"

I joined her in laughter as we walked.

"Will you walk me home?" she asked.

"Of course."

I had walked her home before, always saying goodbye at the sidewalk and standing there until she got into the lobby of her apartment. Then I'd wait and look through the lobby windows until I saw her get on the elevator. When we got to her apartment, before I said goodbye, she turned to me.

"Wanna come up for some coffee?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, probably a little too enthusiastically. "You sure Max won't mind?"

She chuckled. "Nah, he'll like you."

When we got in the elevator, after the door closed, Denise shocked the hell out of me by turning toward me, putting her hands behind my head, and kissing me. Hard. I was shocked, but I was happy to return the kiss just as hard, loving the feeling of her tongue on mine. When the elevator dinged, she broke the kiss and looked at me. I guess I had a slightly shocked look on my face.

"That was nice. I've wanted to do that for a long time. Why didn't you ever do that to me?" she asked, as we walked off the elevator and started down the hall.

Just as we got to her door, I said, "Jesus, Denise, I wanted to, but you've got a boyfriend. What about Max?"

Denise looked at me for half a second and let out a loud laugh. Then she looked at me very seriously.

"I guess I never told you that Max and I have a very open relationship. We're great together, but he can see whomever he wants, and I see whomever I want."

She opened the door and went inside. A cute, little, white poodle came running up to greet her.

"Aaron, meet Max," she said looking at me. The puppy rolled on its back and she started rubbing his belly as his tail wagged wildly.

"THIS is MAX?" I kinda' shouted.

Laughing, she simply said, "Yep. "

"I thought Max was your boyfriend!" I repeated, even though she obviously understood what I thought. "You were always running home to have dinner with him."

"Yeah," she said, still chuckling, "he's horrible in the kitchen. Can't even make his own dinner."

With the belly rub now over, Denise stood up and put her hands on my waist.

"So THAT'S why you never asked me out or tried to kiss me?"

I nodded.

"Did you want to ask me out?"

I nodded.

"Did you want to kiss me?"

I nodded.

"Did you want to fuck me?"

My eyes popped open, but I still nodded my head slowly.

"Show me," she whispered.

Denise leaned her head into me, and we immediately started a passionate kiss. Now that I knew I wasn't going to be the guy who was asking her to cheat on her boyfriend, I didn't hold back. Denise was a good kisser, and as she pushed her body against me, I got hard in no time.

I slide my hand up her t-shirt and onto her breast. I gave a gentle squeeze, and then a not-so-gentle one. Her moan told me she liked it. I pinched her nipple, which was sticking out through her shirt, and she moaned again. By now, she was actively rubbing her body against my hard dick.

I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and started to pull it over her head. She held her arms up so I could take it off. I could see her areolas through her lace bra, and her nipples were straining to push through the cups. I put my hand back on her breast as I resumed kissing her. She slipped her hand between us and rubbed my dick. Though I often like to take things slow, I wanted Denise so badly, I couldn't wait. I pulled away from her and reached behind her to unhook her bra. I slid the straps over her shoulders to reveal her beautiful, large breasts.

Her areolas were light pink, with darker, thick nipples. I smiled for half a second until I returned one hand to her breast and resumed kissing her. As I kneaded her breast and pinched her nipple, Denise kept giving me groans of encouragement. I was enjoying her taste, her tongue, and her breast when she suddenly pulled away. She dropped to her knees and quickly opened my belt and popped the button on my jeans. She unzipped my jeans and pushed them to my knees. She rubbed my dick once before pulling down my underwear.

She grabbed my hard dick and, while looking up at me, licked the head like an ice cream cone. When I groaned, she smiled. The she did it again and again. When she put the entire head of my dick in her mouth and swirled her tongue around, I thought I was going to lose it. Suddenly, she pulled off.

"Fuck, Aaron, I want you in me. RIGHT NOW!"

She unbuttoned and unzipped her own pants, and pushed them, along with her panties, all the way down. She kicked off her sandals and kicked off her pants and panties. I only had a couple of seconds to enjoy her shaved pussy before she turned toward a couch that was close to the door. She put her arms on the armrest and bent over, sticking her ass toward me.

"I can't wait," she said. "Please... fuck me, Aaron."

I pulled off my shirt as I shuffled over the two steps to her ass and slipped a finger between her lips; she was soaking. I pulled a condom from my pocket and put it on in record time. I bent down and licked her pussy; she tasted FANTASTIC.

"Later! You can do that later. Please, Aaron, just fuck me."

How can you argue with a beautiful, naked woman who says 'Please'?

I guided my dick to her pussy and pushed forward. It was a wonderful contrast of slick lubrication allowing me to glide in with a tight, squeezing pussy which forced me to push harder. The feeling of her muscles squeezing the head of my dick as I continued pushing in was incredible. When my pelvis pushed against her ass, we both let out a groan. I pulled back and pushed in again; it felt even better the second time. I held still for just a minute. I reached over Denise's back to cup both of her large breasts as they hung from her chest. When I pinched her nipples, Denise yelped.

I began stroking while in this position, but I couldn't pull back too far while hunched over her. So I stood up and started long, full strokes.

"Yeah, that's it," Denise whined. "Keep it up!"

I didn't really need much encouragement; I definitely planned to keep it up. After a few minutes, Denise lowered her head further, which changed the angle and made her feel even tighter. I was holding her hip with one hand and squeezing her butt-cheek with the other. After a few more minutes, I was really pushing into her hard with every stroke, and she was pushing back into me with every stroke. I again bent forward, reached under Denise, and started rubbing her clit.

After the first touch, she yelled, "YES!"

Even though my strokes weren't as long, Denise liked the direct friction on her clit and didn't complain. The shorter strokes held off my orgasm for a little longer, but I was so fucking excited, I knew it wouldn't be long. Just as I was about to explode, Denise's pussy squeezed my dick as she quietly cried out. She pushed back hard and froze, except for the rhythmic contractions on my dick. I grunted as I came hard. Her ass kept pushing back in synch with her pussy squeezing my dick. I continued rubbing her clit as best I could, though I suddenly felt exhausted from my glorious orgasm.

Denise eventually pushed my hand away from her clit as she remained leaning over the couch breathing heavily. I lay gently over her back, putting my hands on the couch armrest to support my weight. When my dick started to shrink, I pulled back and removed the condom. Denise slowly moved around to sit on the couch, with her eyes closed, and I shuffled over - still with my pants around my knees - and plopped down next to her.

After a few minutes, I said, "Jesus, Denise, your boyfriend likes to watch?"

"Huh?" she said, with a confused look.

I nodded toward the wall opposite the couch. There was Max, laying on his stomach in his doggy bed. His head was resting on his front paws, and he was staring directly at us. Denise let out a soft, weak laugh, still not fully recovered from her orgasm.

"Would you like to continue in my bedroom?" she asked.

I nodded, and we both stood up. She pulled me in for a hug, smashing those beautiful boobs against me.

"That was really nice," she said, laying her head against my chest. "We should have done that a long time ago."

"Uh huh. Guess we'll need to make up for lost time," I said.

She chuckled as she pulled back.

"Don't worry if you've only got a few condoms with you. I've got more," she said with a laugh. "Pull up your pants so you can walk."

She led me back to her bedroom and closed the door, presumably to keep Max out. I kicked off my shoes and the rest of my clothes and pulled her in for another hug. We kissed, gently, for a minute.

"Lie on the bed face down, okay?" I asked.

"Face down?" Denise asked.

"Yes, please."

Once she got on the bed, a sat on her butt, put my hands over the top of her shoulders, and dug my thumbs into the muscles at the top of her back.

"Oh, God, that feels good!" she whined.

I moved back and forth across both shoulders massaging her muscles, enjoying her groans of satisfaction almost as much as I enjoyed touching her body. I continued down her back to her waist, moving from her spine to her sides each time I went lower. Tempting as they were, I avoided touching the sides of her breasts when I moved to the outside. When I got to the bottom of her back, I dug my thumbs deep just above her waist, eliciting more moans.

After going back up and down her back a few times, I crawled off of her and off the bed and walked to the foot of the bed. I lifted her right foot, bending her leg at the knee, and dug my thumbs into the soul of her foot.

"Mmmmm," Denise cried out. "That's nice."

I continued massaging her foot for a few minutes. I then laid it back on the bed, spreading her leg wide. I picked up her left foot and repeated the process. When I laid her second leg down, again spreading it wide, it gave me a nice view of her pussy.

I got back on the bed between her legs and started giving a deep massage to her glutes. Denise again let out some sweet moans as I dug my thumbs into her butt. After a few minutes, I started moving down her butt, moving my hands from the outside to the inside. As I got lower and moved toward the center, I spread her cheeks out. First, I got a view of her butthole. As I moved lower and spread her cheeks, I got a nice closeup of her pussy lips. I let my thumbs gently stroke her lips, and she twitched.

I lightly ran my thumb up and down between her lips. I lowered my head and licked her, running my tongue from as low as I could reach up across her pussy. I did this a few times, very slowly. As Denise was getting wet, I licked my index finger and slipped it in her pussy. She let out a sweet cry. I slowly pumped my finger in and out a few times.

"Turn over," I whispered.

I backed up so she could pull up her legs and flip onto her back. She spread her legs to either side of me, and, for a minute, I just enjoyed the view of her bald, wet pussy. Her large clit was already exposed and her dark lips glistened with her excitement.

I lay down between her legs and put one leg over each shoulder. I slid my finger back into her pussy and wiggled it. Denise was quietly whining. When I quickly pulled out my finger and stuck in my stiffened tongue, she cried out. I tongue fucked her for a minute; she tasted wonderful.

I slid my tongue up, between her lips, and over her clit, bringing another soft cry. I went back down to her pussy, pushed my tongue in just once, and then licked up again and over her clit. I repeated this a few more times, and, by now, Denise was thrusting her pelvis into my face with every lick.

After the last lick over her clit, I stayed there and licked her clit over and over. Denise was grunting and thrusting with each lick. When I closed my lips around her clit and gave a gentle suck as I continued flicking my tongue, Denise cried out, "YES! YES! YES!" I only had to continue this for another thirty seconds before she thrust hard into my face over and over as she had a magnificent orgasm. I loved knowing I was giving her such pleasure. I continued sucking and licking her clit until she collapsed.

Of course, I had gotten rock hard as I had my face between her legs. I gently took her legs off my shoulders and crawled off the bed. I grabbed another condom from my pants pocket. As soon as I put it on, I crawled back between Denise's legs. Her eyes were still closed as I started stroking my dick between her pussy lips. Her eyes popped open, and she had the sweetest smile on her face. She pulled her knees back, grabbed them with her hands, and spread them as wide as possible. I lined up my dick with her opening, then leaned forward, putting my hands outside her shoulders, and pushed.

She was so wet, I slid all the way in. We both moaned.

The pressure - and pleasure - I felt was incredible. I would have loved to slowly fuck Denise, but I had been excited so long while I was eating her out, that I needed release. I started moving in and out of Denise at an increasing pace. She seemed to enjoy the speed, as she was pushing back into me and whimpering with each stroke.

Everything felt so perfect, so good, so stimulating that I probably would have come quickly if I hadn't just come earlier. Though I was getting close, I knew I could last a little longer. At least, I thought I could, until Denise suddenly cried out, thrust her pelvis into me, and started spasming against my dick as she orgasmed. The combination of her cry and the wonderful squeezing of her pussy immediately pushed me over the edge, and I started pumping shot after shot of cum.

After my balls were drained, Denise was still in the midst of her orgasm. I quickly pulled out of Denise, slid down the bed, and started licking her clit.

"Oh, FUCK!" Densie cried out.

She started bucking hard again as her head pushed down into the pillow. She released her legs and pulled my head hard against her. Her legs kept squeezing and releasing my head in rhythm with her contractions. This lasted another thirty seconds until she pushed my head away and flopped her body flat on the bed.

I got up on my knees but remained between her thighs enjoying the view of her pussy, her beautiful breasts and her face as she breathed heavily. As her breathing slowed, the room became quiet and peaceful. After a couple of minutes, Denise opened her eyes and smiled.

"Jesus Christ, Aaron, that was unbelievable. I felt wonderful when I came as you fucked me, but then, when you licked me before I even finished my orgasm..." She paused. "It all just started again - even stronger. I couldn't believe how overwhelmed I was with pleasure. No one's ever done that to me before."

I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. Honestly, I've never done that before. But I was hoping to extend your orgasm, and I definitely wanted to lick you again."

"Well, in case you weren't sure, it worked!"

She held out her arms and I lay on top of her. I rolled her over so she was on me, and we just hugged for a while. It was incredibly tender.

Denise and I made love once more that night and once in the morning before showering and heading to classes. We started spending every minute together, sleeping at her apartment or at mine. I even bought a doggy bed for Max to use at my place.

I had never met another woman with a sex drive that matched mine; it was wonderful. We rarely went a night without sex. On the rare occasion that one or the other of us wasn't in the mood, we'd still perform oral on the other. It was an incredible time in my life.

We moved in together for the second year of our program and got married a year after graduation. We both had good jobs making good money and, even with the need to get up early to get to work each day, we still had lots of sex.

Two years later, our daughter, Marissa, was born. She was a cute, bubbly baby, and we both loved her very much. We arranged daycare for Marissa, starting after we each took our parental leave from work. Obviously, things were a little more rushed in the morning and tiring at night, but we still managed to have sex a few times each week.

As Marissa became a pre-teen, it became a little harder to find time for sex when Marissa wouldn't hear us. We'd sometimes both come home early from work to have some mommy/daddy time while Melissa was at gymnastics or soccer practice. Denise seemed okay with our schedule, though I wished we could do it more often.

I'm not really sure what happened, but by the time Marissa was in high school, Denise seemed to lose interest in sex. Maybe it was stress at work. Maybe it was the stress of dealing with a hormonal teenager. Maybe she was fucking someone at the office. I didn't really know why, but it was a fact: we rarely had sex.

A week after Marissa left for college, Denise told me she was moving out. She said she just wasn't happy and had to try something new. In some ways, I wasn't completely surprised. We clearly had grown apart. In other ways, though, I was totally shocked. We never talked about it, we never fought... I just didn't really see it coming. We actually remained on good terms - obviously for Marissa's sake - and life went on.

I later found out she WAS sleeping with someone she met at work, but I didn't know exactly when it started. Was it the cause of her lack of interest in sex with me, or the result? Did she still like sex - just not with me? I didn't really know, and it didn't seem to matter. I accepted the fact that life was going to be different.

Marissa met James her junior year of college. He went to high school in the next town over, and Marissa actually knew some of his friends. But she hadn't met him until they both attended the same party. He was a great guy and was really good to her. They got engaged right after graduation and got married nine months later. Denise and I got along well during all the wedding planning, and we agreed to split the cost of the wedding between us. She and I even walked down the aisle together with Marissa. The wedding was beautiful.

Denise and I both loved James' mother, Tina, and his older sister, Becky. His dad had been out of the picture since he was a little kid, and he was not invited to the wedding. Marissa's family had money and she had a trust fund, so the kids grew up in a very nice lifestyle. The kids were smart, funny, and simply good people.

Leader12
Leader12
939 Followers