Seduced by Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was funny and a good person, too. Smart, however, might not be the first word I'd use to describe her. She was kind of a ditz. Sometimes you'd have to explain a joke, and sometimes you'd have to explain a comment someone made because she didn't really keep up with news of the world, but she was kind-hearted, generous, and loved dirty jokes. I enjoyed spending time with her.

Tina was an attractive woman. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and a pretty face. She was short and had a fairly large chest, which looked even bigger on her because of her height (or lack thereof). James' blond hair and blue eyes obviously came from his mother. But he was tall - just over 6 feet. His height obviously came from his father. Of course, I had googled his dad and found his profile on Facebook. I knew he was Italian, and he looked the part. He was tall with black hair and darker skin. He was a good-looking man... apparently just a shitty husband and father.

Becky had more of her father's features. She was tall for a woman - I'd guess around 5' 9". She was very thin and most of her height was in her legs - long, thin, muscular legs. She played volley ball in college, so she always worked on leg strength. Her face had some of her mother's features - the shape of her face and her cute, small nose, but her pitch-black hair, which went halfway down her back, and her beautiful, brown eyes obviously came from her father. She had very small breasts, but I thought they looked proportional on her thin body. She was a very sexy-looking woman.

Marissa and James moved back to our town, so I saw them frequently. Everyone got together for birthdays and holidays, and Denise and I got along fine. I never asked Marissa about her, and she never offered any information. I was glad the two of them still had a good relationship.

I'd see Tina and Becky a lot, since Marissa was always inviting everyone for dinner or a bar-b-que for one reason or another. I always looked forward to seeing what inappropriate clothing Becky would be wearing. Once she showed up in a cheer leading outfit. Once she had on a shiny, silver skirt that was probably the shortest thing I had ever seen anyone wear. She always looked adorable in these things - I just couldn't believe she wore them in public. But I guess she was a free spirit. When I'd ask my daughter about it, she'd just shrug.

Two years after getting married, Marissa was pregnant with my first grandchild. When she delivered her beautiful daughter, Sophie, everyone was thrilled. Of course, we all visited Marissa in the hospital so we could get a look at Sophie. I cried when I saw her, and I even hugged Denise through my tears.

Marissa always made a big deal of Sophie's birthdays. She'd have us all over for dinner and she'd decorate the house with balloons and banners - even before Sophie was old enough to understand what was going on. But I particularly remember Sophie's third birthday. Marissa invited us all over for a bar-b-que, and the house was decorated. Of course, by now, Sophie liked the decorations and knew it was HER day.

When Tina and Becky showed up, I was kind of shocked. Becky was wearing a very normal-looking business dress. It was bright red, sleeveless, with a square neckline and two wide straps that went over her shoulders. It was certainly shorter than most people might wear, but for Becky, this was incredibly conservative. I chuckled to myself because she looked... normal.

She gave me a hug when she walked in and a quick kiss, just like always. When Sophie saw her, she went running up to her and jumped in her arms. Becky was really good with Sophie, and Sophie loved her very much. They quickly started some activity together, and I started talking with James and his mom.

When dinner was ready, Becky announced that Sophie had made place cards, so everyone had to find their name to know where to sit. Each plate had a torn piece of paper with crude writing on it. I found the one that said "Papa", or at least I think that's what it said based on the scribbling, and I went to get my food from the buffet of grilled burgers and hot dogs. When I sat down, I saw that I was sitting next to Becky at one end of the table.

At one point, when James was standing up across the table, Becky asked him to get her more water. She grabbed her glass and reached up to hand it to James across the table. I happened to look toward her at that moment, and I almost groaned out loud. Looking just under her outstretched arm, I was staring into the armhole of the dress and looking at her naked breast. She was not wearing a bra, and I had a perfect view of the entire side of her breast. It was small... and beautiful. It sat high on her chest, with absolutely no sag at all. I could see her erect nipple sticking out the front of her breast.

Of course, now, every time Becky moved an inch, I looked over to see if I could get another view of her breast. When James asked who wanted a brownie, Becky raised her hand high, giving me another view. Later, she again lifted her glass, asking someone across the table to get her more water. After we sang Happy Birthday, Becky raised her arms high to clap. After Sophie blew out the candles, she did it again.

In spite of Denise having fairly large breasts, I've always preferred small breasts. And seeing Becky's reminded me how much I liked them. I was hard during the entire dinner once I got a peek. I wanted to follow Becky around wherever she went, hoping for another glimpse. Her bare breast was so close yet so far from being able to do anything.

As everyone was getting ready to leave, Becky said her mom, who had picked her up earlier, was tired, and she asked if I'd give her a ride home. She had recently bought a new condo that wasn't far from my house, so I told her I was happy to take her. Of course, I was also hoping to get at least one more flash before I dropped her off. We said our goodbyes and headed to the car. Always the gentleman, I opened the door for Becky.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," she said.

"My pleasure," I replied.

Although I didn't see her breast, her skirt rode up as she got in the car, exposing a little more of her gorgeous, long legs. I felt a little bit like a pervert as I stared for a second at this woman who was twenty-some years younger than I.

As we drove to her condo, Becky leaned forward a few different times and extended her left arm to play with the radio. These occasions gave me a few last glimpses of the breasts I had been obsessing over all night. I already knew what I'd be thinking about that night. Finally, I pulled into the parking lot of her building.

"Have you seen these units?" she asked.

"No, I haven't. They only finished them a few months ago, right?"

"Yep," she said. "I bought it early to get 'pre-construction prices'," she said, using air quotes around the term. "I was one of the first to move in, but it's filling up a little now. You want to see what they look like?"

"Sure. Thanks," I replied.

When we got into her unit, I was impressed. Lots of windows, high-end finishes, and nice size. Hers was a two bedroom, two bath unit, with a nice living room / dining room combination.

"I'm gonna run in the bedroom and change out of this goddamn work dress, okay? Can you unzip me, please."

She crossed her arms and held her hands on her shoulder to hold the dress up as she turned her back to me so I could unzip it. As I pulled the zipper down and saw her bare back, I started getting hard thinking about the whole night.

"You wore this to work?" I asked, unintentionally adding a surprised tone to my question. I was still standing behind her lowering the zipper.

"Uh, yeah. Why, you don't like it?"

"No, no, I think you look great. I just... I don't know. Stupid question on my part."

"Of course," she continued while still having her back to me, "when I was at work, I was wearing a bra. Wouldn't be appropriate without the bra. I only took off the bra for you."

Suddenly I froze. Did she just say what I think I heard her say?

"For me?" I asked quietly.

"Uh huh. Did you enjoy peeking at my tiny tits?" she asked. I could tell she was smiling as she asked. Clearly, I couldn't deny I was looking.

"Actually, yes, I very MUCH enjoyed looking at your perfect tits, and no," I replied.

"And no?" she asked.

"Oh, I enjoyed all the looking. But I was incredibly disappointed that I couldn't slip my hand into your dress and caress those beautiful things. Somehow, I don't think your mother or brother, or my daughter, would have approved," I said with a chuckle.

"Or your ex," she said, laughing.

"I don't give a fuck what she thinks," I said, causing both of us to laugh. "But what if I didn't end up sitting next to you?"

"Why do you think I told Sophie we should make place cards for everyone?" she said.

I leaned down and placed a very gentle kiss on the back of her neck.

"You know," she said, "none of those people you were worried about are here now to get upset."

And with that, while keeping her hands on her shoulders to hold the dress, she lifted up her elbows to expose the bottom of the armhole. Since I was directly behind her, I couldn't actually see her breasts, but I accepted her invitation and slipped both of my hands into the armholes and onto her breasts.

"Oh, god," I groaned softly.

"Mmmm," Becky said.

I caressed her wonderful, firm breasts, feeling her nipples pushing hard against my hands. Because of their size, my hands almost covered her entire breasts. As I gently squeezed, I subconsciously pulled her back, pressing her butt against my hard dick. I slid my hands back just a little and spread my index and middle fingers around her nipples and pinched them.

"Oh, god, Aaron, that feels so good. They're really sensitive."

After a few minutes of this ecstasy, Becky finally put an end to it.

"I think you need to take your hands out," she said.

Disappointed, I immediately pulled them out. Now I felt guilty for touching her and started to apologize.

"Becky, I'm sor..."

But before I could finish Becky pulled away from me. I thought she was pissed off. She turned to look at me, smiled, and pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

"Oh my god," I quietly said.

Her breasts were, indeed, small, but they were beautiful. She had proportional areolas which were deep red in color, and thin, hard nipples. She was wearing red lace panties, and I could see a dark shadow on her mound through the lace.

I took a step toward her and bent over to take one nipple in my mouth. I flicked my tongue quickly over her nipple, and she started moaning immediately. I reached for her other breast and squeezed it over and over. She was breathing very heavily and sounded really excited. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said her breasts were sensitive.

I took my hand off her breast and stuck out my index finger. I slid it straight down her body, until I encountered the top of her panties. I ran my finger back and forth just above the panties, which made her squirm just a little. As I dipped my hand into her panties and moved down over her pubic hair, Becky gasped. I continued lower and encountered her wet lips. Without pausing, I continued down and easily slipped a finger into her soaking pussy. Becky let out a loud whine as I slowly moved my finger in and out. I could not believe how wet she was and how tight she felt.

She was gently thrusting against my finger every time I pushed it in. Even though we hadn't been at this very long, I sensed she was very, very excited. Without removing my finger, I extended my thumb and softly stroked it against her clit.

"Oh, SHIT!" she yelled as she pushed her pelvis against me and pulled my head hard against her breast. After only another minute, Becky started a staccato grunt as her pussy clamped down on my finger. She'd thrust her pelvis hard, hold it for a few seconds, and then release. Then she did it again. And again and again.

After the last of her orgasm gyrations ended, I pulled my hand out of her panties, released her breast from my mouth, and hugged her. She laid her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed and just breathed. I loved holding her thin, naked body against me. I gently stroked her long hair.

After a couple of minutes, she looked up at me and smiled.

"You have no idea how wonderful that felt. I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't experienced it myself," she said with a chuckle. "My breasts are incredibly sensitive, and you touched them just right. When you touched my clit, I thought my head was going to explode. Jesus, that was nice."

"I enjoyed that, too," I said. "You're a beautiful, sexy woman, but your body... is wonderful."

"Except my tits are a little small," she said.

"Are you kidding? They're perfect. Did I look disappointed when I saw you?"

She smiled.

"No, I guess not. If I didn't know better, I might have thought you looked excited."

I laughed.

"Yeah, that's the understatement of the year."

Becky took my hand in hers and led me into the bedroom. She turned toward me, put her hand behind my head, and pulled me toward her. For the first time, our lips touched. It was a gentle, loving kiss. Even as she opened her mouth and slipped her tongue against mine, it remained slow. After a couple of minutes, I couldn't help but slip a hand up onto her breast and gently massage it. Jesus, I loved the way it felt. Becky cooed for a few seconds but then pushed me away and stopped kissing me. She smiled at me as she silently started unbuttoning my shirt.

I put my hands on her waist as she undressed me, shifting my eyes between her breasts and her eyes. When she finished all the exposed buttons, she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled my shirt out of my pants, undid the last couple of buttons, and slipped the shirt off my shoulders. I immediately pulled off my undershirt and pulled her into a hug so I could feel her nipples and breasts against my bare chest. My hands slid down to her butt, and I pulled her against my quickly hardening dick.

This time I pushed Becky away and gave a quick, wet kiss on each of her nipples. I continued kissing down her chest and stomach and got on my knees. I used both hands to grab the top of her panties and slowly pulled them down. When I saw the black, dense half-inch wide landing strip, I groaned. I pulled her panties to the floor, and she stepped out of them. I brought my mouth back to her landing strip and kissed her mound, while returning my hands to her butt and pulling her hard against my mouth.

Becky let out a sexy whine as I continued kissing her landing strip. When I licked her hood, she shuddered as she thrust her hips into me. She tugged on my shoulders to get me to stand up, but as I did, I dragged my middle finger under her and across her pussy. She cried out again.

Now it was Becky's turn to get on her knees. She lowered the zipper on my pants and pushed them to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. Becky rubbed my dick through my underwear, smiling at me the whole time. Finally, she pulled down my boxer-briefs, releasing my dick. Before I even realized what she was doing, she grabbed my dick and stuck the tip in her mouth. I groaned loudly as she swirled her tongue around the head. But as quickly as she started, she stopped. She stood up and pushed my dick down as she pressed up against me, kissing me hard.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled away from me.

"Lie on the bed," she whispered.

I pulled off my underwear and socks and moved toward the bed. Becky reached into a drawer and pulled out a condom. After another quick suck on my dick, she opened the foil and put the condom on me. She then crawled on the bed and straddled me. She grabbed my dick, placed it at her entrance, and easily lowered herself. My dick slid effortlessly through her very wet, very slick, but very tight pussy. I let out a loud groan when our bodies touched.

Becky just sat there for a moment, with her eyes closed. Besides the incredible feeling of her pussy squeezing my dick, the visual itself was almost enough to make me come. I was looking at a young, beautiful woman with wonderful small breasts and hard nipples impaling my dick. Her black landing strip added to the erotic vision. I couldn't believe I was fucking this woman.

Becky started moving up and down very slowly. She put a hand behind her on my thigh for balance, but her strong legs easily lifted her thin body. Watching my dick come into view and then disappear into her was an awesome vision. I was thrilled Becky chose this position, as it left both hands free to enjoy her breasts and nipples. At first, I squeezed them very gently; I absolutely loved touching them. As Becky started moving a little faster, I started squeezing them a little harder. I then concentrated on her sensitive nipples and started pinching them. Becky yelped and started moving faster and faster.

Becky looked like she was in her own world, enjoying the pleasure she was feeling. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and she grunted each time her body hit mine. I thought she might be close. Although I felt absolutely incredible, I knew I could hold off my orgasm. But I wanted to make Becky come.

I removed one hand from her breast and ran a finger over her clit. She cried out, so I kept it up, rubbing harder and faster. It didn't take long before she yelled out, "Oh, shit!" Her pelvis thrust forward over and over, and her pussy squeezed my dick at the same pace. It felt so fucking good that I almost lost it, but I managed to hold back. Becky's stomach kept clenching throughout her entire-body orgasm. I was thrilled I made her feel so good.

When her orgasm ended, she lay down on me, breathing hard. I only gave her about fifteen seconds to recover before I rolled us over, with my dick still in her. Her eyes popped open as I interrupted her quiet bliss, but her expression quickly changed from surprise to hunger. I supported myself on my arms and slowly started pumping in and out. Becky wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her hard on every stroke.

After a couple of minutes, I started moving faster. On every stroke in, I lowered my body so my chest was touching her breasts. I rubbed my body up towards her head each time I pulled out, stimulating her delicate nipples. Knowing how responsive her nipples were, I did this to excite her, but I was surprised by how much it excited me, too. Each time I felt her stiff nipples scrape my chest, I, too, got an incredible rush. Every inch of my body was in ecstasy.

The squishy sound of my dick pushing into her wet pussy, the sound of our bodies slapping together, and the moaning coming from both of us, added to the incredible physical pleasure and emotional excitement of fucking Becky. It finally all caught up with me, and I grunted loudly as I exploded. As soon as my dick twitched, Becky cried out as her own orgasm hit. I felt her muscles squeezing my dick over and over as I shot load after load of cum. I wanted to look at Becky, but it was impossible; my release was so intense, my eyes were uncontrollably clamped shut.

When my orgasm finally ended, I continued slowly sliding up and down Becky's body to continue stimulating her nipples. Her pussy continued squeezing and her body continued jerking long after I was drained. When she let out one last gasp and collapsed on the bed, I stopped moving. I rolled us both over, so she was on top of me. I quietly hugged her as she lay her head on my shoulder.

Not only had I just had the most powerful orgasm of my life, but I was enjoying the best and longest "after bliss" in my life. Holding Becky on top of me after our mutual orgasms felt incredible. I would have been happy to hold her like this forever.

After a couple of minutes, Becky lifted her head and smiled at me.