All Comments on 'Seduced: Dave's Story'

by mrbutch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cheers m8

read all off your stories they´re great.

Obsession67Obsession67about 13 years ago

Enjoyed your story a lot. Particularly because it was about an ordinary family man who gave in to his hidden desires. Also liked the fact that the writing style was not over descriptive and left a certain amount to your imagination.

Obsession67

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed your realistic story

Your story was very realistic. It's something that has actually happened to me (a little bit different). I too was out of town on business and the rep from one of our customer's came on to me at the bar just like Gary came on to you. He invited me back to his room and told me that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. However, seeing him naked brought out the desires and fantasies I've been having for years about having sex with men. He leaned over and kissed me and the rest is, as they say, "history". We sucked each other's cocks, we french-kissed for long periods of time, and the next night I fucked him and then he fucked me. I really enjoyed it much more than I expected. Now, he & i have become regular lovers and I have had gay sex quite a few times. I truly enjoy irt more than the sex I used to have with women and now I feel that I'm comfortable thinking of myself as "gay". I'm not "out of the closet" yet but it may happen very soon. Then, my lover and I can be open about our relationship and I can truly enjoy gay sex without any hangups. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish I was you

I love kissng, sucking cock, swallowing cum and cum kissing sharing our cum in a long hot kiss. I want a gay lover and be in love with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT!

I so love spontaneous gay sex! SO HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Realistic and sexy

Young hot coworker seduces older hot guy.

Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous