Seduced for Botany

Story Info
For the sex game he wanted her to look like a plant.
1.7k words
3.71
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Holly the horticultural student, had been dating Sebastian the genetic scientist for six weeks. She was 21 and he was 39. The dating app had matched their interests. He had been wining and dining her, and the kissing and cuddling was great, but she was thinking of breaking it off, because he seemed reluctant to have sex. She didn't know that he planned a sex game, that involving an unethical experiment and a fetish fantasy.

It was 10pm, Holly was out drinking with friends. She was of average height, with long straw blonde hair and blue eyes. She was curvaceous, although her mother would say that she had been eating and drinking too much, while at university. She wore a tight black mini skirt, no knickers no tights, a tight white crop top, that showed plenty of cleavage, and shiny black stilettos, no coat. She was planning to have a one-night stand. Then she got a phone call from Sebastian to say that "he had perfected the DNA sequencing", and could she come over to the lab to celebrate, and to bring her toothbrush.

It was the combination of alcohol, his persuasive words, and her decision to have sex that night, meant that an hour later, she was willingly secured to a specially made upright bamboo H frame, in the research lab at the university. She still wore her clothes, but she had taken off her stilettos. The small of her back rested against the horizontal pole, and her midriff was secured to that with thin nylon rope. The wrists of her horizontally outstretched arms, were secured to each of the vertical poles, with cable ties. And her ankles and knees were also bound together with cable ties.

Sebastian had thought long and hard about the shape of the frame, because he wanted access to certain parts of her body, later on. And he had not asked her to remove her clothes, as he found a naked woman boring. He had his fantasies, and if the experiment went as planned, the removal of her clothes would be like an unveiling ceremony, of his greatest fantasy made real.

He was tall and slim, as he sometimes forgot to eat. He had light tan skin, hazel eyes and short greying hair. And naturally he wore the ubiquitous white lab coat.

Phase one, before she could object, he injected a general anaesthetic into her bare right thigh. As she lost consciousness, he injected into her other bare thigh, a DNA altering virus, that would only be activated by radiation.

Phase two, he got behind the radiation gun, that was mounted on a tall tripod. He aimed the radiation gun at her feet, her high heels had been removed, and switched on. The invisible beam hit her small feet.

After a few seconds, her bare feet turned emerald green and merged together. Then stumpy green roots grew outwards.

He moved the beam on to her ankles. Her slender ankles turned green and merged together. Then he slowly moved the beam up her shapely long legs, giving the radiation time to activate the virus. Her round calves turned green and merged together. Her smooth knees turned green and merged together. Her firm thighs turned green and merged together.

He paused the beam on her pelvis, as the virus had to do extra work here. Beneath her black mini skirt, her jutting hips, round buttocks, and erogenous crotch turned green. As the top of her green thighs merged together, it looked like her vulva vanished. But the virus had been programmed to create a new vulva. And a new green vulva duly formed in the new flat surface between her green hips, plus her vagina was lengthened.

After a minute, he continued the beam up her shapely body. Her slenderish waist and smooth back turned green. Beneath her white crop top, her medium round breasts turned green.

He moved the beam down her right arms first, and her slender arm turned green. He paused beam on her hand. Her fingers and thumbs turned green and merged together. Then her hand grew longer and wider, to become a large oval fleshy green leaf. He repeated the same process on her left arm.

He returned the beam to her neck, and her neck turned green. He switched off the radiation gun. He wanted to keep her beautiful face unchanged, and he was happy that her hair was blondish.

Phase three, was to remove her skimpy clothes and reveal his perverse creation. Standing in front of her with a pair of sharp scissors, he cut through her white crop top, between her prominent breasts. Then he cut through both the shoulder straps. He threw away the cut-up garment.

He stepped back to admired her ample chest and cleavage. Her nipples and areolas, were the same shade of emerald green, as her juicy round breasts.

He then moved to one side, then the other, to get a different view, of her magnificent green tits.

After a couple of minutes, he walked around behind her. He cut through her black mini skirt, between her prominent buttocks. He threw away that garment.

He pocketed the scissors, and stepped back to admire her juicy round green buttocks. She still had a slight cleavage between them, even though her thighs were merged together.

Once again, he moved to one side, then the other, to get a different view, of her nice green arse.

After another couple of minutes, he walked back around to her front. He beheld her new hairless pussy, green of course, in the front of her green plant stem body.

He stepped back a couple of feet, to get an overall view of her. At first glance, it looked like the young woman was wearing a full length, long sleeved, figure hugging, shiny green, latex hobble dress. But she wasn't, Seb the scientist had turned Holly the student, into a curvaceous sexy green hybrid, a Plantwoman.

Phase four, was to wake her up. In one hand he held a bottle of smelling salts, and in the other hand he held a bottle of a mood enhancing drug, a mixture of oxytocin and a phytohormone. The smelling salts slowly brought her around, she was hung over.

"What, where, where am I?" she asked as she swung her head around.

"You are in my laboratory," he said.

She was quiet for a few seconds, as she remembered where she was and why.

"Hey, you injected me with something, what was that?" she said as she tested her wrist restraints.

"That was part of the experiment, that you are taking part in," he was evasive.

"Experiment? I thought we were playing a sex game."

"We're doing both," he said.

She looked down at her naked green body. She tried to move her feet, her knees, but nothing. Her body seemed immobile below the waist.

"Hey, what have you done to me?"

"I have combined your DNA with that of a Crassula Argentea. So, you are now a Plantwoman," He told her.

"What, I thought that we were only role playing. I didn't know that you were actually going to turn me into a plant. Now turn me back to normal, please," she said. Her chest was heaving and her heart pounded. She realised what he had done to her. Her legs and body were now one shiny green plant stem.

"No, I haven't finished the experiment," he said. And before she could reply he poured the contents of the second bottle over her roots.

Suddenly she felt happy and sexually aroused. Her nipples became erect, as her heart continued to pound with excitement, not fear now.

This can't be right, she thought, I should be angry with him, not having the hots for him. She wanted to have a go at him, but all she could think about was sex.

"Well, I'm naked, so why don't you take off your clothes," she said in a husky voice.

He didn't say anything but instead he walked around behind her, and stood at a right angle to her bum.

Phase five, he placed a hand on her smooth green buttocks, and began to gently caress them.

"Oh yes, touch me, touch me all over," she said.

After a couple of minutes, he removed his hand and stood properly behind her. He cupped her juicy green breasts, and began to gently squeeze them.

"Oh yes, I like that," she said.

After a couple of minutes, he removed his hands, and he walked back around to her front. He bent his head down and he began to lick her sensitive erect nipples.

Her sexual excitement leapt, as her vulva became engorged and her vagina wet. She was enjoying every moment.

After another couple of minutes, he straightened up. She felt his finger touch her clitoris and stroke her green labia lips, but his finger did not enter her.

Then he knelt down and began to lick her sensitive labia lips, but his tongue did not enter her. She was euphoric, she had never had so much tender stimulation before.

He straightened up, and then took his clothes off, slowly. She watched him. She had never been fucked by a man as old as him, and she had never been tied up like this before.

Phase six, she felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina. She silently gasped, and thought, oh yes this is it.

He began to thrust in and out. As he found his rhythm, she revelled in the delightful sensation, that his sliding shaft inside her made. She was in her special zone now, she oblivious to the world, and had blocked out the fact that her body was barely human now. Her legs and torso were now one stem.

He ejaculated, and she climaxed with an audible gasp. After the last of his creamy white semen had left him, he withdrew.

With heavy breathing, her eyes shut, and her head swaying about, the curvaceous emerald green Plantwoman, stood there, enjoying wave after wave, of wonderful sensations, as she had multiple orgasms.

If you like hybrid erotica, please contact me via my profile page.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers