Seduced into a Bisexual Encounter

Story Info
Bisexual experience with a married couple I met on vacation.
9k words
4.8
21.1k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year, my wife Anne and I spend a week at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana. While there, we try to find a compatible couple to link up with for socializing and having some drinks and meals with. I always try to steer us towards a couple where the woman is attractive and the guy seems friendly. My wife doesn't care about such qualities so I scope out a nice looking couple, wait for the guy to go to the bar for some refreshments, casually tell Anne I need a drink, and follow him to the bar. I strike up a conversation and if all goes well, we are sitting together chatting in a few minutes.

This past year, we met Bob and Jenny this way and let me tell you, Jenny was fucking beautiful. About 30 years old, she had an athletic figure, gorgeous C cup breasts, a small flat tummy, and a fabulous ass that was fully exposed by her brazilian style bathing suit. Dirty blond hair half way down her back and amazing eyes that were always smiling. Bob was a nice looking guy, about six foot tall, well built but not a bodybuilder. He was fairly hairless and I noticed a normal size bulge in his speedo bathing suite.

Bob and Jenny were a wonderful couple to talk to and the four of us quickly became good friends. Over the next few days, we saw each other often and I couldn't help sneaking glances at Jenny's wonderful rack and ass. She caught me a few times and just smiled knowingly. I am sure she had a few 'bathing suit malfunctions' on purpose so that I could glance at a bit more than was normally exposed.

One time, Jenny was lying on her stomach with her bathing suit straps untied to avoid tan lines. Anne went to the bathroom and coincidentally, while she was gone, Jenny 'forgot' about the bathing suit straps, asked me to pass her a bottle of water, and rose from the lounge chair, breasts in full view. She feigned surprise and a little embarrassment and pulled her top over her tits, slowly tying the strap, but I am sure she did this just to tease me.

Anne also caught me a few times staring at Jenny and just gave me one of those disgusted looks like I was some old pervert. The only sex I had gotten up to this point was wacking off to dreams of fucking Jenny in some secluded back room while out spouses read their books on the beach. I saw lots of nice young pussy walking around the resort in shamelessly small bikinis, and even a few women who went topless, though that's prohibited in the Dominican Republic.

With all this eye candy about, my cock was regularly in a semi-rigid state. I noticed Jen glancing at my crotch on several occasions when I had an erection. Whenever I caught her doing this, she would look me in the eyes and just smile at me in an approving way. Rather than feeling embarrassed, her approving reaction made me feel proud of my body and of my quite virile cock.

It was mid-morning on the fourth day of our vacation and I was feeling very sexually frustrated. I would wack off, but I didn't find it completely satisfying and was horney again in no time. I really needed a sexual partner to achieve a fulfilling orgasm, and Anne was having none of it.

The four of us went to the beach and moved chaise lounges into an uncrowded area off to the side and in the full sun. After 30 minutes, Anne complained that the sun was too hot and moved back to a shady area about 50 feet away. Bob was dozing and Jenny was sitting up reading her book.

In the water just in front of us, two girls were playing around and trying to body surf. The brunette was thin and pretty, probably in her mid twenties. Short cut hair and almost no boobs. Her friend, the red-head, was heavier, almost a little fat, but she had these amazing D cups that kept popping out of her bathing suit when she tried to body surf. Watching them together, it made me believe that they were more than just friends. There was a lot of body contact between them and they both seemed to enjoy it. The deal was sealed when the brunette kissed the red-head directly on the lips.

As they bounced around together, I couldn't focus on my book. I guess I prefer boobs to books, but I had my sunglasses on so I thought if I looked sideways at them, no one would know I was staring. My cock was hard and, as discreetly as I could, I would periodically set my book down on my shaft and drag the book forward or backward, pretending to read, but actually masturbating as best I could. I was entranced and not so far from orgasm. I was thinking that I could cum in my bathing suit and then head straight to the ocean to clean up. I just needed a few good strokes with the...

"Which one are you fantasizing about?" Jenny asked in a hushed tone so as not to wake Bob.

"Ah, sorry?"

"Which one are you fantasizing about fucking? Do you like the thin one or the thick one?"

"I was just reading my book."

"I think you were using your book for something else," Jenny smirked, and made a jacking off motion with her hand. "When was the last time you came?"

This was as direct as Jenny had ever spoken to me about a sexual act and my heart was racing. "I like the red-head," I said, trying not to allow my voice to quake.

"Big tits. No surprise there." Jenny winked at me and looked back to her book.

Well two can play at that game, I thought. "Which one would you fuck?" I asked.

I think I surprised her because Jen looked straight at me, but hesitated, like she wasn't sure what to say.

"Well?" I prompted.

"I can't tell from here."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't see how long their tongues are," she whispered. She made a V with two fingers, brought them to her mouth, and extended her tongue between them. Then she smiled devilishly and looked back down at her book.

I was at a loss for words so I sat there for a minute, cock like an iron rod, and a precum spot in the middle of my suit. I didn't want this game to end so I decided to take another step. I stood up, suit fully tented, walked around to where Jen was sitting, and asked her if she wanted anything from the bar.

Jen had on this tiny two piece with just enough material to cover her crotch. She had untied the top of her bikini and pulled the straps forward so she could tan without lines. The top of her suit was pulled down exposing the upper part of her full and luscious breasts and I could see the edges of her pink areolas. I intentionally stood so that my erection was right at her eye level and just two feet from her face.

Jen looked up from her book when I asked if she wanted a drink, but her eyes didn't move up immediately to mine. Instead, her gaze was drawn to the very significant bulge in my bathing suit. She just stared at my boner for a few seconds with a huge grin on her pretty face.

Then she looked up into my eyes and said, "No, I am good for now, but thanks for the view." She returned her eyes to my cock and then casually back to her book. Without looking away from the pages in front of her, she nonchalantly adjusted her bathing suit top, and in the process, gave me a short but clear view of her very erect nipples.

Christ, she was beautiful, and so sensual. I had to take a quick dip into the ocean before going to the bar so that my erection could subside. I only wanted Jenny to see that my cock was now rock hard.

About an hour later, it was time for lunch so we decided to all head back to our rooms and meet up again at 2:00 pm. I was going to get fresh towels for Anne and I so I told Bob that I would get them fresh ones as well and drop them by their room. I swapped the towels at the laundry counter and returned to our suite to freshen up.

Anne was just about to get into the shower so I stripped out of my bathing suit and stepped up behind her. I reached around to cup both of her breasts, and pressed my stiffening dick into her ass so she could feel my arousal.

"Not now!" was all she said and I felt my erection quickly fade.

After I took my turn in the shower, I grabbed the towels for Bob and Jenny and walked to their room, which was on the fourth floor in a different building. I knocked and joked, "Maid Service, did someone order towels?" and Jenny opened the door laughing.

"Sorry but we're a bit late. Bob is still in the shower. We got sidetracked at the bar. Come in and I'll get you a beer while you wait."

It was really bright outside and much darker inside the room so it took my eyes a moment to adjust. Jenny was getting a beer for me out of the mini-fridge and I could see she was wearing the bathing suit bottom from this morning with just a string running up between the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. It looked like an ass right out of a wet dream. Not a mark or blemish on it to ruin the perfect round globes but tan lines showing that she didn't always wear the string style bikini.

When my hostess turned from the fridge to face me, I caught a view that took my breath away. She had taken off her bikini top and pulled on a beach coverup that was nearly transparent. Her full breasts were clearly visible under the sheer fabric and her nipples were lovely pink disks surrounded by the white flesh of her ample bosom. Beyond the white was the brown of her nicely tanned skin and 12 inches above those statuesque breasts was a devilish smile and a twinkle in the eye that said, "I know what you are looking at, and I don't mind at all." The room was cool, a relief from the heat outside, and smelled of suntan lotion and perfume, but the coolness of the air had a very noticeable effect on Jenny's pronounced nipples.

As she walked toward me holding the beer, her boobs swayed seductively under the silky fabric, but she acted nonchalantly, like everything was completely normal. I felt a bit awkward because she was nearly topless and Bob was in the next room, but she just said, "Sit down, Bob is in the shower washing the salt off. If he doesn't rinse it off, his skin gets itchy." Then she said loudly enough to be heard in the bathroom, "If he isn't jerking off in there dreaming about that teenager with the D cups, he'll be out in a few minutes."

I think I blushed, but I could feel a tingling in my stomach like the first time I saw a skin magazine and my dick started to swell uncomfortably. I was going to have to sit down now or Jenny would soon see what was on my mind. Playing our flirtatious game on the beach with her husband sleeping was exciting, but felt safe. Being alone here in the room with Jenny almost naked, my dick rapidly rising, and Bob just around the corner didn't feel safe at all.

I sat on the couch by the sliding door to the balcony and, to my surprise, Jenny came over and rested her left knee on the couch beside me. Then she reached across me to put the beer on the small table to my left and, in the act, 'accidentally' brushed her left breast across my face. She could have just handed me the beer so she was definitely playing with me. She would look directly into my eyes each time she did something like that to read my reaction. She was a flirt and she had me exactly where she wanted me.

Beer delivered, Jenny sat on the couch so close to me that our legs were touching. She put her left arm casually on the back of the couch behind me and started making small talk. She didn't touch me but was so close that she could have stroked my hair or caressed my cheek. In that position, her left breast just hung there with its soft round shape and erect upturned nipple.

Her size was perfect for her small frame and the boob big enough to create a lovely crease under the breast but without any sagging. Her areola was the size of a silver dollar, the skin puckered and wrinkled from the A/C and her nipple protruded about a quarter inch from the smooth round of her breast. I soo much wanted to bend over and take that nipple in my mouth. It was killing me. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail so there was nothing blocking the view besides the almost not-there coverup. She was wearing perfume or body spray, I don't know which, but the smell stimulated the lizard part of my brain and now two of my senses were on overdrive.

I felt butterflies in my stomach which is something I had not experienced in ages. I could feel my cock straining painfully against my bathing suit. I struggled to keep my eyes on her face and not glance down at her boobs and she knew the exact effect her semi-nudity was having on me. She continued flirting with me, asking me what I thought of all those tattoos that so many of the girls were sporting these days. She wondered out loud what tattoos were hidden in intimate places and described girls she had seen with piercings down yonder.

She said that she had thought of getting a butterfly here and pointed to a place just above her left nipple, but Bob didn't want her to 'ruin the perfect canvas'. As she pointed to the spot that she was considering for the tattoo, of course I had to look at where she was pointing, so no pretense of not looking at her boobs was possible. I stared, perhaps longer than necessary, prompting her to quip, "Hey, I'm up here." Then she leaned in a bit closer and said softly, "I take it you're a boob man. Bob says you've been checking me out every chance you get," and smiled at me mischievously.

In her best Shirly Temple impression, she teased, "You have to control your eyes, Mister or your wife is going to notice," and then in a much sexier voice, "and from what I can see, maybe you need to control something else too." She looked down at my crotch that was fully tented and had a small spot of precum soaking through the material of my bathing suit.

I couldn't help it. I was so turned on, not just by her body, but by her playful banter. And if I wasn't sure that she was an intentional cock-tease, it was confirmed when she leaned in and reached around me with her right hand. She picked up the beer on the table beside me asking, "Can I have a sip?" In doing so, she pressed her left boob firmly against my arm and her face passed about an inch away from mine. I could feel her hair brush my cheek, and I could definitely feel the hardness of her nipple pressing into my skin. She took a sip of beer and laid it back on the table. She leaned back, removing her breast from my arm, but as her face passed mine, she paused, looked into my eyes, licked her lips, and blew me a kiss. "Thanks, I was so thirsty," she whispered in her most sultry voice.

You know how sometimes when you get really turned on, you just release a small flood of precum into your underwear, like a mini-cumshot. When she blew me that kiss, I felt every muscle in my groin tense like she had squeezed my cock without actually touching it and I felt the precum flow. Now my wet spot was the size of a quarter right at the top of my tent and I could see a drop of fluid shining in the middle of the incriminating spot.

Jenny followed my gaze down to the source of my embarrassment and said in a very dramatic voice, "Oh my!" She put her hands on my hips and bent over to take a really good look at the spot. In that Shirley Temple voice again, "Are you OK? You're leaking! Do you need a Kleenex?" and then in that husky sultry voice, "Or would you rather me get a facecloth and clean that up for you?" She squeezed my hips, looked up into my eyes, and licked her lips suggestively. Oh fuck, the spot just got significantly bigger.

I would like to report that I said something clever, but I was frankly tongue-tied. I felt like a kid who had just been caught jerking off while watching his sister take a shower. Then Jenny burst into laughter and stood up saying, "Oh my God, the look on your face! I'm sorry but you guys are so easy to string along. I thought you were going to blow it in your shorts when I offered to clean you up. It's no wonder guys go broke buying drinks for girls in bars and then go home to jerk off alone.

"My daddy used to tell me that when the blood all flows to the small head, there's nothing left in the big head to think with." She turned and walked to the fridge, still chuckling at her own shenanigans.

I felt like an idiot. "Please don't be mad, I've been a cock tease since before I sprouted boobs. I made Bob cum in his pants three times before I let him get to second base." After fetching a bottle of water from the fridge, she walked back to where I sat on the couch, my hands still shaking from the sexual tension.

"Bob and I are very open sexually and we like to play games and have fun with it. I think that you are quite sexual underneath that conservative persona you wear, but Anne is not. Anne comes across as cold and completely asexual, so I thought I would give you a little thrill. Something to jerk off too while in the shower." Jenny smiled at me and cupped both breasts in her hands. "You like?"

Jenny was right about me though. A minute ago I was just about to cum in my shorts and I was still incredibly aroused staring at this amazingly erotic creature. I wanted to say that she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and ask her if I could just suckle those nipples, but I couldn't raise the courage and my hardon was so painful that I could barely move.

At that very awkward moment, Bob walked out of the bathroom, completely nude. "What's going on here? Am I missing all the fun?"

Jenny glanced his way and laughed in that totally disarming manner she had. She said, "Bob, put some clothes on, we have a guest."

Without missing a beat, Bob replied, "I am sure Peter has been in the locker room before and has seen naked men. It's not like I have a hardon or something."

Jenny smirked, "Watch your language Mister or you're going to send our friend running out of here."

"Not as long as you're dressed like that, I think," he quipped. Jenny moved her hands from her tits to her hips and pouted at him.

"What, you don't like the way I'm dressed?" she said as she did a little pirouette.

At this point, I felt very uncomfortable. I was sitting there with a raging boner over this guy's wife while he stood there naked. Bob had an average build and looked like someone who exercises regularly. Minimal body hair and a warm and inviting smile. I glanced briefly at his crotch because I couldn't stop myself. He was neatly trimmed down there. His cock was about average length and thickness with a purple circumcised mushroom cap. His shaft looked smooth and a bit on the pink side. His ball sack was full, probably shaved, and it sat tight up against his body.

I'm not sure why, but the sight of his dick in this situation further excited me. I am not into gay porn, but honestly, the site of a nice hard dick on a trans girl makes her especially appealing. I have imagined myself sucking on her beautiful tool, but I never imagined giving a guy a blowjob. Nevertheless, the butterflies in my stomach intensified and another drop of precum oozed from my prick.

"Babe, can you put some sunscreen on me before we go back to the pool? I think the 30 will be fine," Bob said. Jenny grabbed a bottle of sunscreen from the counter and started applying it to his back. Bob asked me what time Anne and I wanted to have dinner, as though I was not sitting in front of an actual porn show.

"About 7 pm if that works for you guys," I stammered out.

"That works for me, unless Jenny wants some exercise time in the bedroom before we eat," he said and looked back over his shoulder at Jenny, who was still rubbing in the suntan lotion.

"Stop being such a bad boy! You got yours last night," Jenny retorted as she moved around to his front and started putting lotion on his chest. He quickly grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her toward him.

"You know I am always hungry babe."

"Stop it. You're going to get sunscreen all over my beach cover," she laughed. You could just tell that they were so much in love. The complete intimacy just added to the sexiness and the spot on my shorts just kept growing.

As she continued to apply the sunscreen, her perfect ass was pointed right at me and Bob was watching me watch her bum sway back and forth as she spread the lotion. I could see lots of side boob and I swear I would have come in my shorts if I even moved. Jenny squatted down and started applying lotion to Bob's stomach and upper thighs.