Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 06

Story Info
The Squirtacular Conclusion.
5.1k words
4.85
7.1k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seduced Into Boi-Hood PT. 06

"How was your day Baby Boy?" Gerri asked Steven, as she hung up his coat and then proceeded to help him out of the rest of his clothes. Stripping naked when entering her apartment had become his new routine, and by now it seemed as normal as any other part of a typical day. It seemed just as commonplace to him for Gerri to remain fully clothed, typically in sweats. She had explained that seeing naked women was just going to make him squirt, worsening his premature ejaculation problem and he had come to accept this. She had also incorporated it into the little mantras she had him recite during his milking sessions.

"Not too bad, it was a little busy." Her replied as she fastened the mittens on his hands and led him into the bedroom where the changing pad was already laid out.

"And did that cute little baby peepee make any dribbles in your pants today?" She asked sweetly, laying him down on the pad.

"Just once." He said sheepishly. She found it both cute and arousing that he still blushed a little when talking about his "accidents".

"I thought I saw some stains in your undies Sweetie." She said, lifting his legs so she could slide his lubed plug into him. She had him so accustomed to being plugged at this point that this also seemed as normal to him as tying his shoelaces. "Weren't you wearing the sanitary pad like I keep reminding you?"

"I was Gerri, I have to wear them all the time now because of my premature baby peepee, but lately some dribbles still somehow stain my underwear." He replied, followed by a slight grunt as she slid the last of the large plug into him. Unbeknownst to him, Gerri hard started using a razor knife to make slices in the pads she was providing him, ensuring that some leaking would occur.

"Hmmm we'll have to see what we can do about that, such a leaky little peepee, it just wants to drop and dribble all the time, doesn't it? I told you I've been finding wet spots on the sheets nights you sleep over too. You just have no control, do you, like a little baby? But enough of that for now, I know this little baby needs something, doesn't he?"

"Yes Nurse, please milk my tiny peepee."

"Of course, Sweetie" she cooed, turning on the small vibrating wand. She noticed his penis began to plump up and drip at just the sound of the wand now. Gerri hoped she hadn't made him so premature that she could no longer control when he squirted, and through that control him. She began gently teasing his hairless member with the wand, for barely a second before pulling it away and then repeating. She had noticed too that for several of his last milkings he had come so fast he didn't even have time to become fully erect, an unexpected result of her conditioning that thrilled her.

"There we go Baby, let's get you all milked and ready for your checkup." His 'checkup' was how they now referred to his cleansing enemas followed by her 'taking his temperature' with the large glass thermometer. "Now go ahead and remind your Nurse why she milks you."

"B-because I'm a premature ejaculator with a tiny peepee that could never last long enough for anything else." He groaned, as she began to expertly keep him on edge with the vibrator.

"That's right Baby. Oh, someone's getting drippy now. Let's take the wand away for just a minute while I look at that cute smooth little peepee. I do love looking at it. And it's not even hard all the way. Maybe it's realizing it's just a baby's peepee and doesn't need erections anymore. It just needs milkings to keep it tiny and limp and precious. Just lots and lots of milkings, isn't that, right?"

"Y-yes Nurse, I need lots and lots of milkings."

"Good boy, here have some nice buzzes from the wand now for a second. Maybe erections aren't for you, just like seeing me or any woman naked isn't for you, isn't that, right?".

"Yess, naked women aren't for me, my baby peepee would just squirt and dribble..... "

"Just think how nice it will be when you move in next month too Stevie, I'll be able to milk you all the time and keep that peepee soft and limp and tiny just like it belongs." she said sexily, reaching into her pocket and pressing the button on the little remote there, to start the plug in his bottom vibrating on the low setting.

"Somebody likes that, doesn't he? Remember when your nurse explained about all the sensitive nerves in the bumbum, and that's why that plug feels so good? And that's why I love it so much when you lick and French Kiss my bumbum Sweetie. Plus, your plug tickles that sweet little magic button in your bum. You're leaking a nice little stream now Baby, just lay there and enjoy the sensations while I get you a surprise." She said, reaching into her other pocket and pulling out a Small Baby's Bib.

"There we go." She said sweetly, fastening the small blue bib around the base of his semi-hard penis. "I got you a nice pretty blue milking bib to wear on your peepee for all your milkings. Now when you make cummies and dribbles you can do it onto your little bib and it won't be so messy. You don't want to be a messy baby, do you?" She asked, bringing him closer and closer with each touch of the wand.

"N-no I don't." he groaned as a trickle of precum leaked out onto his new bib.

"You don't what Sweetie? You don't want to be milked?" Gerri asked, pulling back the wand.

"No, please! I want my milking please! A messy baby! I don't want to be a messy baby! I love my milking bib!"

Gerri smiled and resumed edging him. She had been gradually increasing making him refer to himself as 'a baby' during his recent milkings.

"So close, aren't you Baby Boy? Almost there, hold on, I know you need to suck while you make your mess." She said as, with slight moan, she reached down the front of her sweatpants only to have her hand emerge, holding the adult pacifier, the bulb of which had been inserted into her pussy and now had a thick coating of her juices on it.

"Here we go Sweet Boy." She said, popping it into his waiting mouth and watching him immediately begin to start sucking. "Now go-ahead Baby, go ahead and make your little dribble for me." She whispered, reaching into her pocket to turn his plug up to the high vibration setting and then holding the wand against his quivering peepee for 3 seconds. She quickly pulled the wand away as she saw him make an all too familiar facial expression, followed by a loud whimper as a small river of pearly white fluid came dribbling out of him onto his Baby Blue Bib. She turned the vibrating plug off and reached down and lightly rubbed his nipples while waiting for him to be completely drained, his eyes closed as he continued to suck on the pacifier. He kept his eyes shut and dreamily continued sucking while she used the wipes and then powder on him.

Gerri helped him sit up as he still had a little trouble managing movements with his hands encased in the mittens, and then lit a joint for the two of them to share. She held it up to his lips so he could take hits off it. This also allowed her to make sure he inhaled much more than her. Then it was off to the bathroom, where he got on his hands and knees with her help. With one practiced motion he she slid the anal plug out and replace it in his bottom with the enema nozzle. He lay there contentedly, still in the afterglow of his milking as the warm water flowed into him. They had done this so many times now he accepted it as part of their regular routine. Gerri knew that since he's just had a ruined orgasm she could reach between his legs and stroke his limp member with one finger without fear of it cumming again so soon. Steven let out a slight moan in response as she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Such a tiny little peepee, soft and smooth like a baby's, isn't it Sweetie?"

"My peepee is soft and smooth like a baby's." He repeated, almost trance-like as the pot buzz began to kick in.

"Limp hairless little baby peepee. Just like a baby boy has. You're my Sweet Little Baby Boy, aren't you? Getting his bumbum all nice and clean."

"I'm you're sweet little baby boy...."

"And my baby doesn't need fucking or stroking or even erections, does he? Those are for big strong men, not you. You just want milkings and to be plugged and to suck on your nurse's pussy and bum and boobies...."

"Just milkings and plugs and sucking..." He repeated as she led him to the toilet withdrew the hose so he could expel the enema.

"Do you need to do anything else while you're on the potty Baby?" She asked as she used wipes to clean him. She could guess what he was going to say next as it had also become part of their regular routine.

"I need to make tinkle please."

"Of course, Sweetie, just let me point your peepee in the right direction. There you go. Make your tinkle for me." She smiled recalling how reluctant he used to be about this, but now allowed her to help him urinate without any hesitation. She was ready to put another step of her plan into motion now.

"Oops! What a big twitch!" She exclaimed right ashe began to pee, and quickly pointed his peeing member at her sweatshirt, making sure to get a few drops of urine on both her top and bottoms before redirecting his aim back into the bowl.

"Gerri I'm so sorry, what happened?" He asked, as he finished relieving himself and became flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, don't worry Baby. Little babies at the hospital can't control themselves just like you, and all nurses get a little pee on the all the time. I think your peepee was so excited I was touching it that it started to plump up. I know it's not your fault, you just can't help yourself. Let's get you all wiped clean and powdered and then we can take Your temperature while I change into clean clothes."

She led the Still Blushing Steven into her bedroom, lay him down on a pad and wiped his hairless crotch region clean, before applying a fresh coat of baby powder. He lifted his knees to his chest when he saw her apply lube to the familiar large glass thermometer. His anal muscles had become so accustomed to plugs that it easily slid all the way in, eliciting a small moan from him.

"There we go baby. Now I know you like it when I hold it still for you so you can slide back and forth, but I need to change first. I think I have some clean sweats in the bathroom, stay nice and clenched down on your thermometer and I'll be right back." She said, going into the bathroom and closing the behind her. Steven gasped and his eyes grew wide as she emerged a minute later, not clad in sweats but completely naked.

"Silly me, I thought I has clean clothes in there but they must be in the dresser after all." She said, feigning obliviousness to his reaction. She knew it had been almost a month since she let me see her naked, and was hoping it would have the desired effect. Sure enough, the sight was too much for him and his penis immediately plumped up and begin to dribble a steady stream of white liquid as a spontaneous ruined orgasm overtook him while he let out a loud whimper of defeat.

"Oh No!" She exclaimed, "I forgot seeing naked women isn't good for my Baby! I'm sorry Sweetie, hold on!" She cried, quickly climbing onto the bed and lowering her moist pussy onto his face. "There, now you can't see any more...mmm" She said softly, as his training took hold and he began to lick and suck on her just as she'd taught him. "Oh, that's a very good boy. Make me cum 2 or 3 times and then you can shut your eyes and I'll run and out some clothes on." She purred as his tongue worked its magic. She enjoyed two orgasms and then leaned forward signaling to steven that it was time to worship her ass. His was well trained in this by now, and dutifully snaked his tongue into her tight hole, and began licking the sensitive nerve clusters inside. Gerri had taught him so well that she could experience small orgasms now just from anal stimulation. As she felt one building, she finished 'taking his temperature' by leaning down and sliding the glass probe in and out of him slowly., smiling as she heard his muffled moaning.

After she came again, she dismounted his face, after making him promise to keep his eyes closed as seeing her naked body would just make him lose control again. She took her time cleaning, plugging and powdering him wondering if she could get him to the point where just thinking about her naked would be enough to make him dribble. She then took a change of clothes into the bathroom and announced through the door, he could open his eyes now before emerging in fresh clothes. She helped him off the bed and announced it was time for lunch, leading him into the kitchen.

After affixing his large feeding bib, she warmed up 2 bowls of stir-fry chicken and began alternating between eating some herself and spoon feeding him from the other bowl. She made a point to keep preparing food that could be easily spilled a bit, to reinforce the need for the large bib he had to wear. After several spoonfuls she would hold the large bottle with an oversized nipple on the end for him to drink from. At first, he had resisted the idea of the bottle, insisting he could hold some kind of "sippy" cup even with his hands in the large fingerless mittens. After several unsuccessful attempts that ended with him dropping it, he had started reluctantly accepting drinking from the bottle, with Gerri reassuring him that this would help her caring for the babies at work also. He was unaware that when trying to hold a cup himself she had discreetly applied a slight coating of slippery gel, making it impossible for him to hold onto.

After they finished eating, she tended to the dishes, wiped his mouth and then removed the bib before brining him into the bathroom so he could tinkle with her help. Then it was time to smoke some more pot and watch a movie before bed. She was glad he was sleeping over as she had further plans for him.

"Here we go Stevie, this movie is supposed to be a good one." She said as she used The TV Remote. "And don't worry, I checked and there's no female nudity at all, not even boobies so you don't have to worry about your baby peepee making dribbles again."

'Thanks." He said sheepishly. "Will you please milk my tiny peepee the special way, into the padding afterwards so I can squirt instead of dribble?" He asked shyly.

"Oh, not tonight, Baby." She replied, "It's been a long day and I'm almost out of changing pads for you. Don't worry though, wen you come back tomorrow night we can make your little fellow squirt into that nice soft padding you love so much, I promise. That's really the only place" She could see the disappointment register on his face, but she wanted him craving squirting into padding to help further his regression. She smiled as she noticed just talking about it made his peepee plump up a little and produce a single clear drop on the tip.

After the movie was over it was time to smoke more and then get ready for bed. She took his mittens off to his relief and removed his plug, wiping his bumbum clean afterwards. She would eventually be brushing his teeth for him but wasn't at that point yet. He was so stoned at this point he managed to get that done, put on a pair of boxer shorts and climb into bed. By the time Gerri joined him he was passed out. She knew he was normally a sound sleeper, and when stoned also he would be out like the proverbial light.

He usually slept on his side facing her, making it easier to put her plan in motion. She reached down and gently pulled his soft penis out through the fly of his boxers, and began lightly stroking it with 2 fingers. After 5 seconds or so she was rewarded as he gave out a soft moan in his sleep and began dribbling out cum. She continued her soft touching, as she wanted to coax out as much as she could, leaving a noticeable stain on the sheet. After she had drained him dry, she opened her nightstand drawer and withdrew a small Juicebox of Apple Juice. She opened it and carefully poured some on the sheet next to his crotch, producing a yellowish stain on the sheets. Happy with the results she drank the remaining juice and hid the empty box back in her nightstand before turning off the light. She found herself so aroused at the thought of what the morning would bring she couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing herself to one more orgasm before nodding off to sleep.

Steven opened his eyes to Gerri gently shaking him the next morning.

'Baby Boy, wake up. Wake up. I think somebody had an accident!"

"Huh? What? "He replied groggily, but then became aware of the damp yellowish spot next to him in the bed. Oh no! Did I? I... I..." He stammered, as he also noticed the crusty dried cum stains on the sheets.

"Shhh, it's OK Baby, I was afraid something like this was going to happen. You're so premature now it was only a matter of time. And it's a known fact that many premature ejaculators like you also start to have bladder control issues as well. Remember I told you I thought I found a few tiny tinkle stains in your underpants?"

"Gerri I'm so sorry, I-I don't know what to say, I ruined your sheets.... Your mattress...." He said, tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

"Oh, don't cry Baby, it's alright." She said lovingly, pulling him to her in a hug as she sat on the side of the bed. "The sheets can be washed; I will do that." She said, stoking his hair as he began to cry. "And I suspected this might happen so I put a waterproof liner on my mattress. See, it's not so bad. Oh my poor boy, it's going to be alight, I'm going to take care of you." She said softly, opening her bathrobe exposing her breast and guiding his head to is as she reassured him. "It's going to OK.... There now..." She added as she guided his mouth to her nipple and he began to suckle on it almost instinctively. "That's what my sweet baby needs to help calm down. You just suck for a bit and then help me change the sheets. I know sucking helps you feel relaxed and calm, it's that way with all babies."

20 minutes later they had changed the sheets. Steven was obviously still embarrassed, so Gerri insisted that even though they both had to head out soon that he have a morning milking to help him feel better. Minutes later he lay on a pad the bed, sucking on a pacifier she had coated with her juices as she expertly edged him with her nimble fingers.

"There, that feels better doesn't it, Baby? Oh, don't try and talk, just suck. Sucking is so calming, isn't it? Such a cute tiny little drippy peepee. Smooth and little. Oh, it likes being called that, look at it leak and plump up. I'm going to take such good care of it, and of you. This is what you need isn't it, where you belong? Good boy. Now go ahead and make a dribble for me, then I'll get you all wiped and powdered and off to work. And we'll put two liners in your undies today since we know you have almost no control left. Oh my, that made you dribble a lot! Now let's get you cleaned up and off to work, and I can get off to school. I'll see you back here tonight to talk about how to prevent more messes."

After they went their separate ways the rest of the day seemed to crawl by for Gerri. She knew Steven would be arriving back at her place around 8 that night. She spent the rest of the day flush with arousal, anticipating the culmination of all her plans for him. Once she arrived back home, she got everything ready for his arrival. When showering she couldn't resist giving herself an orgasm to help take the edge off, before donning her bathrobe and awaiting his arrival. Her long wait was finally over when shortly after 8 he entered and after a brief kiss and greeting began dutifully removing his clothes.

"How was your day Baby? I see more stains in your undies, you just have no control, do you?" She asked after they shared a joint, leading him into the bedroom and laying him on the pad.

"I seem to have less and less every day; I don't know what to do.... I was so embarrassed last night here...." He said forlornly, followed by a soft moan as she slid the greased plug all the way into his bottom, the tip just tickling his prostate.

12