Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Sweetie, your nurse is going to make it all better. Does Baby need his tiny peepee milked? Would that make it better?" She asked, watching his penis twitch at her words.

"Yes, please milk my tiny little peepee, small and smooth like a baby's. I love my milkings by My Sexy Nurse."

"I know you do Honey. You're much to fast and small to ever use your peepee to please a woman. And you accept that, don't you? That this is sex for you now. Milkings and dribbles and sometimes squirts. Squirts are the best, aren't they?"

"I love to squirt. Into the soft padding you wrap around my baby peepee.... Please Nurse, can I squirt tonight?'

"You can squirt into soft padding soon Baby." She reassured him, stroking him with one finger just enough to keep him dripping and on edge. "Into soft padding. That's where you squirt now, isn't it? What you need? Nice soft padding wrapped around your tiny little peepee. Padding for you to pump a nice big gooey mess into?"

"Yesss... I love to squirt into padding.... "

"Good Boy. Now Baby, I want to try something new with the padding tonight. Now promise me you'll at least try it once. And if you do, I'll let you have a nice big squirt, maybe 2. OK?" She asked, continuing to edge him. She knew denying his squirt the previous night would make agree to almost anything for one tonight.

"I trust my Nurse. I need to make a squirt. I'll try it whatever it is."

"That makes me happy to hear My Sweet Baby Boy." She said huskily, producing A large Rearz Adult Diaper a blue balloons pattern on it from beneath a pillow. She saw his eyes go a little wide at the sight and knew she had to act quickly. She pressed the still folded diaper over his quivering penis, cushioning it in padding and then held the want against it. He gasped and then let out a loud, almost animalistic groan as she quickly pulled it away before he could orgasm. She repeated the process several more times, breaking down any remaining resistance he may have had.

"All that soft padding feels so good, doesn't it Baby? It's what you need isn't it? It be surrounded by soft padding, your little peepee all snug and wrapped up in it. Then you can finally give in and stop trying to control it. That little baby peepee will finally be where it belongs, in a safe snug padded diaper where it can squirt and drip all it wants and you won't have to worry about it anymore. Think how good it's going to feel when I slide your diaper on and you can finally let go and squirt and leak. That's what you need, isn't it?"

"Y-yes it's what I need. I need to squirt into padding.... Please"

"I know Baby. You need this, don't you?" She asked, putting his feet into the leg holes. "But it has to be your choice Stevie, so you have to ask me so we know you really want this..."

'P-please put it on me so I can squirt and let go...." He asked, a look of surrender on his face.

"Put what on you Sweetie?' She asked, teasing his semi-hard penis.

"The diaper...."

"Let's call it what it is Baby Boy. It's your diaper."

"Please put my diaper on me.... My small peepee belongs in my diaper..." He whimpered as she finally slid the diaper all the way up.

"Yes it does Baby. And that's where we'll keep it from now on. Now just relax and let me take care of you." She said sweetly, continuing to buzz him through the diaper. "We're going to build up to a nice big squirt for that hairless little peepee, snug in its new home. Here Honey, have a nice drink while I play with you." She said, holding a baby bottle full of water to his face and sliding the nipple into his mouth. He began sucking reflexively as she continued to stimulate him through the padding. Steven now existed on a totally physical plane, craving the sensation of the vibe through his diaper. Once his bottle was drained Gerri led him into the bedroom and lay him down on his pad.

"Time for my baby to make me feel good, then he gets a nice big gooey squirt in his soft diaper." She huskily said, lowering herself onto his face. It was her turn to moan as his eager tongue immediately went to work. She'd trained him well and it only took 5 minutes of his ministrations before she had a thunderous climax on his face. After catching her breathe she leaned forward so he could worship her ass while she continued to tease him through the diaper. The sight of his legs twitching accompanied by his muffled moans and his talented tongue probing dep into her anus was enough to push her over the edge and have another small climax. After catching her breathe she slid off his face and after a quick kiss, pulled him into her lap as she pulled her robe open exposing her breast. It was time for the final step in her seduction.

"Come suck on me Baby while I rub your tiny peepee." She whispered, guiding his mouth to her nipple with one hand and activating his vibrating plug with the other. Once that was done, she picked the wand back up and resumed stimulating him through the padding as he licked and sucked on her.

"Such a good boy. You're so close, aren't you? Your peepee so ready to squirt in its nice new home. The only place it will squirt from now on, a nice soft diaper." He let out a muffled whimper. "it's Ok baby, we both know this is what you need, where you belong. Squirting in diapers. You just need to do one more thing for me Baby. You need to let go completely. You don't need that control anymore. Don't need to worry about it. Just let it go Baby. Let it out in your diaper where it belongs. Make your diaper nice and warm and wet so you can squirt in it. Warm and wet like a pussy. Do what babies do in their diapers all the time. Be my Sweet baby Boy. Go ahead and wet your diaper for me. Let it out Baby. So good to let go."

She heard him make a muffled sob as she reached down and felt warmth beginning to spread though his diaper and it began to swell up as he completely surrendered.

"Now go ahead and squirt." She softly said once she was sure he was done, switching the wand on high and firmly rubbing the front of his diaper. "Tell me when you make your first diaper squirt, Baby Boy." She said, pulling his head slightly away from her nipple.

It only took seconds before he cried out. "Squirting!!! I'm squirting in my diaper Mommy!! Nnnnnngh...".

She held the wand on him for another minute to make sure he was completely drained, while rubbing the top of his head. Looking down, she saw tears in his eyes and was surprised to realize there were tears in hers as well. It felt as if time had stopped and they were the only two people in the world.

"Gerri.... "He finally whispered. "That felt so amazing.... I never ever came like that... I almost passed out, I think... I-I'm sorry about calling you 'Mommy'..."

"Oh Darling." She cooed, leaning forward and kissing his forehead. "I think it's something you've secretly been wanting to call me for a while now, isn't it? And of course, I don't mind. What else should My Baby Boy call me?" She asked, giving the front of his diaper a playful squeeze. "I'd love it if you called me that from now on." As she said that she realized she was crying again. Despite all her preparations for this moment, she hadn't anticipated the almost overwhelming feeling of Love for him that was currently washing over her.

"I love you Mommy."

"I Love you too, Baby Boy."

For the longest time they just lay there in each other's arms, wrapped in A Warm Blanket of Love. Gerri and her Baby Boi.

The End

12