Seduced into First-Time Gay Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan went down on me first, wetting my penis with his mouth, giving me an expert blow job. Mark kept kissing my neck and torso, driving me wild until I couldn't keep my hands to myself.

I grabbed his cock and reflexively started pumping him. He let me do it for a while before trading places with Tristan. Tristan's mouth clamped over mine and I could taste something strange but sexual on him. I realized it was the taste of my own penis. This turned me on more and I swirled my tongue inside his mouth, dying to get all the flavor.

They both pulled away from me and I leaned into them desperate to make mouth-to-flesh contact.

Mark grabbed my face and told me "Now is the time to prove you really want this". He pushed me downwards. I could have said "No!". I knew they would have stopped at that single word, at any time. But the only words on my mind were "yes!" and "more!". His gentle pressure brought me close to another man's erect penis for the first time.

I knew that Mark wanted me to suck his penis, that had until recently been buried in the ass of his lover. Should I have pulled away? Maybe. Maybe not. In any case I willing opened my mouth and lowered it onto Mark's gorgeous cock. I didn't regret it for a second. Sucking on another man was everything I could ever have dreamed of. It was hot, hard and sexy to draw another man's penis into my mouth and taste him, all of him.

I loved it! The smell, the taste of the hardness in my mouth, I truly loved it. I never believed in a million years that having a hard cock in your mouth could be such a turn-on. But it was. I loved the feel of it, the ridges as they slid between my lips and over my tongue. I pushed my tongue against his glans, knowing it would give him pleasure. Giving pleasure to my lovers was my only goal. I wanted to make them happy, knowing that in doing so, they would also make me feel good.

Neither of them disappointed. Mark gently fucked my mouth while Tristan ate my ass. Wow this was good! Marked pulled out and kissed me, tasting his own penis on my tongue. He then went down on me while Tristan urgently tongued my ass. I loved it, I really did, but I was scared about cumming. What if lost my libido? What if I wanted to stop. I knew that I didn't want that to happen, that I had to know what a hard cock felt in my ass before I came in case I chickened out.

Thankfully they both pulled away and then leaned in to take turns kissing me. I was so hard but didn't dare touch myself, in case I just exploded. In between kisses Mark asked "are you ready?" I knew what he was asking an I nodded.

I knew I wanted them to do me doggy style, on my knees and getting fucked hard. I spun around and raised my ass. Mark was all over it, literally. His hands and tongue worked my ass, making me feel so good and so relaxed, ready for a hard fucking.

The lube appeared again and was worked gently into my asshole. By some unspoken agreement, Mark got to have my ass first. He moved behind me and positioned his hard penis against my anus. Tristan moved around and offered his penis to my mouth. I didn't hesitate to bring it into me, nervous and shaking though I was. I sucked on Tristan's delicious penis while I waited with excited apprehension for what Mark was going to do.

I didn't have to wait long. I soon felt something warm against my asshole and I knew Mark was pushing against me. How good did it feel, sucking one man while another tried to push into me? I was wanted by two lovers at once, a willing servant to their sexual needs. Inexperienced, yes, but willing to please, to allow my body to work as a sexual outlet for these wonderful men. I wanted it so bad, to feel a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I never imaged I would do this, but at that moment, how could I do anything else? It was so natural to let them inside of me, mouth and anus, to willingly accept their penises into my body, to love them, worship them and pray for their semen.

Mark drove forward purposefully, quickly burying his hard cock into me. I sucked desperately on Tristan's cock, loving every second of my two holes being filled. I imaged what it might be like to be surrounded by men, to use my hands too, to please more men at once and be rewarded by their hot cum.

Cum was very much on my mind in that moment because Tristan was fucking my mouth hard and thought he was about to blow. Instead, he eased off, allowing me to concentrate on the beautiful experience of having my ass fucked by Mark. An expert in his field, he knew how to make a man feel good and he made me feel oh so good.

Mark eased off two and they both pulled out of me. I lay back, exhausted but well fucked, and enjoying the afterglow even though none of us came.

They took turns kissing me again and I willingly let their tongues explore my mouth.

Then Mark and Tristan got back to it. This time they switched places, Tristan attending to my ass, while Marked moved around to my mouth.

I hesitated, but only briefly. Mark's beautiful penis parted my lips and slipped inside my mouth. Could I taste my ass? Maybe, kinda. But any such feeling was quickly overwhelmed with the horny concept of sucking on one man's penis while another slid lovingly into my ass.

I was being spit-roasted, one penis in my mouth, another in my ass, but I didn't mind. I loved the idea of it, being caught between two wonderful men, enjoying me and making me theirs.

I suck hard to on Mark's cock, willing him to complete. Tristan pounded my ass now with hard, deliberate strokes, bottoming out each and giving me immense pleasure as he slid over my prostrate.

Mark was also giving me pleasure and I knew that inevitably they would cum soon, but I was ready to welcome it as a new experience.

Mark shot first and I made sure to stare into his eyes as he filled my mouth with cum. It was salty, but good. So good. I couldn't get enough of it. Why would anyone spit this delicious liquid out? I wanted it inside me and the taste made it easy to swallow. Then Tristan paused, thrust hard into me, and I felt his cum squirt inside my ass. I was complete. My two lovers had used my body to bring themselves to orgasm and I was proud of myself for being sexy enough to make them cum.

We cuddled, kissed and both men tasted Mark's cum from my mouth. I felt somehow complete yet had not cum myself. I had a feeling that Mark & Tristan were not done with me either. Mark grabbed my face and told me it was time for Tristan to fuck his ass. He told me he wanted me to watch while his ass was fucked so I could know what my face had just looked like. He wanted me to kiss him as Tristan came and for me to touch his cock. But his ass needed prep.

"Can you do it?" He begged. "Make me ready to receive him, make my ass ready, please". I understood what he was asking. He wanted me to lick his asshole. At this stage, why wouldn't I? I had already sucked a penis and had one cum in my ass, how could this be any more? I moved my head down between Mark's cheeks, spreading them apart as a stared at his asshole. It didn't seem unnatural at all to lower my head, stick out my tongue and flick across the puckered flesh. In fact it felt sexy, really sexy to go down on another man's asshole and eat it out. I did my best to push my tongue inside but only got so far before Tristan took over. My tongue ran over his penis as it slid into Mark's asshole and it ran over his penis as it slid out too. I then settled back to watch the show, only using my hands to gently squeeze their balls. Mark was kneeling over me as Tristan fucked him and I got to see his face close up, mouth slightly open, a look of ecstasy as the electric feeling from his ass coursed through his body. I saw the look of unbridled pleasure as his lover came inside him, pumping has ass full of cum, before sliding out.

I knew what I had to do. Without hesitation, I slid down the bed and locked my mouth onto Mark's asshole. Licking and sucking, Tristan's cum made it's way into my mouth where I gleefully swallowed.

Tristan, having cum twice, was pretty exhausted and sat back to see what Mark and I would do next. Mark was still had from the fucking he had received and wasted no time slipping his hard cock into my ass. I willingly let him, wanting him, wanting that big, hard cock to fill my ass with its cum. Incredibly, I was yet to cum, by some superhuman effort. I was scared this experience would end when I had release, so I had held it all in.

But now I gave up. Being fucked so beautifully by my lover, lying face down as he pounded me, I let myself go, my cum spraying everywhere, just before Mark finally came inside my ass, completing me.

He slipped his cock out of my ass and his cum, mixed with some of Tristan's slipped out of my ass. He scooped it up and brought it to my mouth, where I happily sucked it in, unwilling to let it escape me body.

We all lay down, taking turns kissing each other before falling asleep.

Twice during the night, I was woken up by a hard cock, that I had to calm down with my mouth before falling back to sleep.

I awoke with a start the next morning, lying between my two naked friends.

I didn't exactly freak out, but I didn't know what to feel.

I got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. I wanted to lock myself in, but there was no lock, so I just ramped the temp up to "scalding" and stood there, gathering my thoughts.

"Hey". The word was gentle, but loud enough to be heard over the sound of the water. It was Mark. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.

He was wearing a robe and I was equally glad and disappointed about that.

I felt every emotion at once. I was angry, scared, confused, happy, grateful and aroused. But I only had one question.

"What the hell did you give me last night?"

"Nothing!" He put it hands up defensively at my expression. "I swear, it was a sugar pill, a placebo".

"But how...why...I...how?" was the most intelligible response I could muster.

Mark smiled, in an almost pitiful way.

"Tristan and I... we're not blind, even if you are. We could tell that you at least a little bit conflicted about your sexuality, that a part of you wanted to know happened behind that door." he gestured vaguely towards his room.

"We wanted to help you find out who you are. We weren't going to get you drunk and take advantage of you", he laughed, "but we thought you needed some crutch to help you get over your inhibitions. What we gave you was... an excuse. Something to blame for leaving your comfort zone."

I was speechless. Everything I had done, I done with a (mostly) clear head. I suddenly felt lightheaded and swayed on my feet. Mark caught me and helped to the sofa. I'd lost my towel but didn't seem to mind.

Tristan padded quietly into the room but moved discretely off towards to kitchen.

"What does this mean?" I asked staring at him. I liked women, I knew I did. It wasn't some pretense, I found women's bodies highly arousing. But maybe men's bodies were hot too.

"I can't answer that. It's for you to decide who you want to be. We just opened the door to another side of yourself that you have kept locked away. If you want to close it again..." he shrugged "then that's up to you. At least you know what you'll be missing".

I looked at Mark, then at Tristan. Marked smiled again. The guy could read my like a fucking book. One with big letters and lots of pictures.

"We love each other very much. This isn't something we do very often, only on special occasions." The back of his hand brushed my naked thigh and I didn't mind at all. He got up. "I'm getting breakfast. Just sit there and gather your thoughts." He got up and joined his boyfriend in the kitchen.

What did this all mean? I had to face the truth. I'd loved every dirty second of my romp with these two hot guys. And they were hot, I realized now. The thought of another man's penis was sexually arousing to me especially knowing the kind of pleasure it could give you. I knew then that next time I went to a club, I'd be checking out the guys as well as the girls. I got horny thinking about what my next guy might look like, how his penis would feel in my hand, how his cum might taste. I grew hard very quickly.

But right now, what was I supposed to do? I suddenly felt like an intruder in the lives of this lovely couple. I grabbed a robe from the spare room, not yet daring to retrieve my clothes. I did my best to hide my slightly softening hard-on.

I went into the kitchen and Tristan kissed me on my cheek. I didn't mind. We all sat down and this time I spoke first.

"OK... I get it. I guess I should say thank you." The tension released around that table was palpable. I looked at Mark. "I think..." I took a deep breath. "I think I want to keep that door open. Wide open in fact". Saying it out loud made it real.

I got up, gave both guys a hug and sat down again.

We ate in silence for a minute. I wasn't sure what to do. Now that they had had their fun with me, should I just go? On a "normal" night, I would have been headed home by now.

Again, Mark was psychic. "You know," he said, looking at nothing in particular, "on special occasions like this, it only ends when our guest walks out *that* door", he indicated the front door.

We ate in silence for another minute. "I don't have an plans for today" I said tentatively.

Silence.

Tristan shook off his robe first. No big deal. Mark and I followed at the same time. There was still food, so we ate in naked silence but I unashamedly checked out both of them in the light of the day.

After we had finished, we went back to the bedroom. No-one suggested it, it was just the obvious place to go.

We all sat on the bed. Mark kissed me first, followed by Tristan. There was no touching, just a meeting of lips and tongues. Then they kissed in front of me. Their love for each other was apparent in the way they kissed. I felt slightly jealous, but only slightly. I was also very grateful that they were sharing that love with me, albeit temporarily.

"So what do you want?" asked Tristan after they had disentangled their tongues.

I felt a twinge of embarrassment. I knew what I wanted, but how I could I tell them?

"It's OK" said Mark, and they both stroked my hair, taking turns to kiss me deeply again.

"Last night, we... we fucked" I said. "It was great. But now I want to know what it's like... I want you, both of you, to... to... to make love to me".

I saw the slightly worried glance they shared.

"I don't want... I mean... you're my friends, my best friends, I don't want to make anything weird, I don't think I feel that way, I just want to... need to... know what it feels like." I stumbled looking down.

"You started this!" It came out a little defensively but I had a point and they knew it.

"OK, I guess you earned it." Mark said with a smile. "But I want to be clear, we're a couple and that isn't going to change, yeah?"

"Yeah" I nodded vigorously.

"Alright, but who first?" Tristan asked.

I looked at them both and didn't know how to answer.

"Rock, paper, scissors it is" said Mark, bringing out a clenched fist.

Tristan's rock smashed Mark's scissors and Mark winked at me, leaving the room.

Tristan pushed me down onto the bed, his body encompassing mine, his mouth devouring me. My hands were all over his body as we kissed. The kisses were slow and tender, his tongue gently probing. My hand wandered down to his penis, making sure it was hard and ready. It was. I drew my knees up and he positioned himself, ready to slide inside me. He did so slowly, making sure I was comfortable, all the while kissing me. His strokes were slow and deliberate, but deep. I gasped every time his balls hit mine and his cock-head rubbed my prostrate. We stayed in that position for a while, kissing and thrusting, squeezing my ass to stimulate him, loving the penis inside of me, kissing, tongue-sucking, and loving the intimacy. Before long he pulled his head away, stared into my eyes and simply said "I'm cumming" before he erupted inside me. His eyes screwed up and mouth dropped open, and I leaned up to kiss him while he came inside me. I didn't cum myself but I still loved the feeling and the kissing.

We cuddled for a few minutes, trading kisses while his cock softened and slipped from my anus. After a while he left, "tagging" Mark as he came into the room. It didn't exactly fit the mood, but it made me feel proud all the same that I was being tag-teamed by two really hot guys.

Mark looked at my naked body and I just knew this was going to be different. Tristan was my friend and sexy as hell but Mark and I had a connection. I knew it couldn't go anywhere and I would never want to cause them pain, but I could see from his face that for just the smallest window of time, Mark would be mine and I would be his.

When we kissed, electric bolts surged through my body. His tongue was divine and our hands caressed each other's faces as we kissed. How far had I come (cum?) in just a few hours. From being straight as can be (at least in my own mind) to being totally fucking mind-blown by the prospect of making love with a hot guy who just knew what to do with me.

First we kissed, deeply and lovingly. Our tongues played with other, our hands were all over each other. We very naturally slipped into a 69 position, each bringing a penis into our mouths, to lovingly suck, stroke, lick and play. Ejaculation wasn't the goal here, the desire was for pleasuring our partner as well ourselves. Although I had enjoyed going down on girls, this was another level. I received pleasure purely from the act of orally stimulating another man's penis. And not just his penis. Mark's balls were too delicious to resist. Although somewhat drained from the night's activities, they were still impressive, sexy and a joy to suck on. I gave his ass a cheeky lick and he did the same to me.

We broke apart at the same time, anticipating each other's movements and I lay back as he positioned himself over me. I felt so vulnerable but also cared for, knowing that this man would not hurt me, only pleasure me. Again my legs raised up, but this time Mark pulled them over his shoulders. My hands touched him where I could, feeling his penis, making sure it was hard and ready. My asshole was so ready for him. As he brought himself forward I felt a thrill of horny excitement unlike anything that I had felt in the past however many hours.

His beautiful penis reached my anus and nudged its way gently inside. It didn't hurt. It felt good. Slowly, he kept going until the whole head was inside me again. I smiled. He smiled too, paused his movement and lent down to kiss me. In all my years I have never experienced a kiss so tender, loving and sexy at the same time. I felt like he loved me and would die for me in the moment. And I felt the same. He broke the kiss and moved forward some more. "Yes" I moaned, the feeling familiar yet different, more personal, more intimate, more special. "Make love to me, make me yours, I want you". The words just tumbled out of my mouth and he stopped them with another kiss from heaven. By now, he was fully inside me, and he dragged out slowly before sliding in again. I was his. In that moment I could have sworn off women for life, as long as Mark kept that beautiful, hard penis inside me, giving me more pleasure than I had ever experienced.

Then the thrusting began. Gentle but deep, like Tristan. We kissed with our eyes open looking at each other, enjoying seeing the sensations in each other's eyes. The sex became more urgent as we clung to each other, our bodies becoming one. His breathing was ragged as he thrust into me, but he managed to say "you haven't been on top yet". I just shook my head.

He stopped thrusting (to my disappointment) and expertly moved us around until he was lying flat as I straddled him, his hard, hard cock still buried in my ass. I was beginning to think of my ass as a sex organ, something that could be used to entice a potential lover, something full of promise to the right man. I briefly imagined being in a club, dancing sexily for a man while he touched my ass. Maybe I could wear panties and a tight dress for him, take him into the toilets and let him fuck me like crazy in one of the stalls. Dirty, but exciting.