Seduced to Cheat Ch. 01

Story Info
A lonely woman looks for some sexual satisfaction.
13.6k words
4.35
22k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin with, i wasn't sexually very active. Well i should first make it clear that i am married. No kids though. Coming back to my activeness, i say it because my husband and i aren't sexually very compatible. I don't really know what it is and can't certainly push all the blame onto him. We just are not that good in bed. He is cute and really tries, but it is never enough. He himself isn't satisfied most of the times. I really regret that we weren't able to try ourselves out before getting married. I distinctly remember our wedding night when we finally did it.

First of all, it took us an eternity to get out of all the wedding attire. He stripped off first and then helped me get naked. We took a moment to first drink in our nakedness completely. It was my first time, there was obvious nervousness in the room. It was surely his first time too. We laid in bed on top of each other and started kissing. We had kissed before and were actually good at it by now. He stroked his cock a few times before rubbing it at my entrance. I was fucking dry! What the hell! I thought i'd be wet enough by now to let him just smoothly slip into my womanhood. But damn! I was dry and he didn't seem to notice.

"Umm, wait! I think you should..."

But he just plunged into my pussy, roughly. I cried out as my virginity had just gone! Well, his too.

I thought he'd gone halfway and braced myself to get penetrated even more. But it was a sad realization that he was all in! Damn, he is small. He started thrusting in and out of me and soon found a rhythm. I was moving my hips accordingly. I wanted to enjoy my first and was ready to give it all.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer for a kiss when i felt his body go taut. He bucked and came! That was it, didn't even go five minutes! I felt like crying but he did the honors and broke down first. Although he quickly wiped the tears to appear tough. He pulled out and lay beside me. His juices were making their way out of my vagina onto my inner thigh. He was panting but i realized i hadn't even broken a sweat yet.

"Yeah!!" That was all he said and dozed off, spooning me and breathing on my neck. I kept staring in the darkness, for hours, wondering what just went down. Although his warm embrace comforted me a lot and i finally got some shut eye.

For the next few weeks, we humped almost thrice a week. I would now prepare myself beforehand so that i could at least be lubricated and moist enough while fucking. An additional help was that we now used condoms and they already had some lubrication.

My husband runs his own small appliances shop. It does well but he wanted to do more. So he decided to take up a few agencies and sell their products in his shop. Ergo, he started getting busier and our sex life started to wind down. We now went from thrice to once a week and that too was uninspired most of the time. He started taking fewer and fewer minutes to come and also sometimes i realized he used to jack off in the shower and then delay sex. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was once when he went soft inside me and we just stopped fucking.

Just lay there naked for a while and then awkwardly dressed up and went to sleep!

After that, we didn't fuck for months. He got more engrossed in his work and the free time i had all day, i devoted it to reading. I read many books and then also started reading online. I read various news articles, gossips, blogs and whatnot.

One day, i stumbled upon something interesting - Literotica. Now i was not new to porn, i had seen it before and had considered using it to get off these days. Just didn't seem right though. Well, Literotica! It was like a paradise for me. I got hooked on to it really fast and started getting horny multiple times a day. I read all kinds of genres and started imagining myself in those situations. Most of the times, they were unrealistic but it helps me get horny and dripping wet. Like literally soaking wet. Many times, i had to change my panties because how soaked up they used to get. My husband did notice i was going through at least three pairs of panties a day, but didn't bother to ask.

Now reading about sex all day started messing up with me and i started associating everyday situations with fucking. We lived in a large society so i naturally interacted with a lot of people on a daily basis. Now one person who particularly interested me was my across the hallway neighbor. He was a handsome guy, maybe still in college and was really hot! I had started getting a bit wobbly around him lately and to my utter disappointment, he had noticed.

We would cross paths almost every day and always exchanged pleasantries. I knew i had the hots for him but it put me in a dilemma. I was married and he was just a college kid, at least 8-10 years younger. Reading erotica had now convinced me however that it was okay if i just slept with him and didn't let my husband know about it. Feeling really terrible about having such thoughts, i stopped reading erotica at once and decided to keep my interaction with him to the minimum. Didn't work though!

Once, on his birthday, i wished him and gave him a quick hug. What i didn't anticipate was that he was expecting that hug and he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me in for a hot embrace. My boobs squished into his chest, our thighs clashed and also our groins touched each other. I was surprised at this, albeit pleasantly. Being caught off guard, i didn't react but some other part of my body did, involuntarily. My inner thighs got wet!! That caught me off guard even more so than getting so sexually hugged.

I felt warm between my legs first and then it very immediately turned into moistness. I broke off the embrace before it turned to complete wetness and i started dripping out there in the hallway.

"Okay..."i said and patted his shoulder before turning away. He however had something else in mind as he quickly pecked my cheek. He then immediately left while i just stood there, not sure what to do, simply lost. I then realized i was still very much wet down there and had to take care of it.

I ran to my apartment and once in, stripped off my pants ad panties. The panties were very wet and showed a dark round spot on it. But my jeans also displayed a tiny spot between the thighs, although unnoticeable. I put down the toilet seat cover and sat down on it. The entire room smelt funny, like my sex. I looked at my pussy and it was a sight to behold. It was completely covered in smooth and glistening fluids and had become a swollen and red. I could actually see it was glowing. I let out a deep sigh and gently placed my hand on my groin, feeling the warmth and moistness of my pussy.

I gently rubbed my index finger on the cervix and more fluid came oozing out. I let out a deep moan. I dipped two fingers inside my pussy and started stroking a bit, letting even more sensual moans. My other hand cupped my breast and started kneading it. I hadn't touched myself before but had read a lot of erotica about it. Although i soon realized that wasn't helping me out much. I was not able to get to the sensitive spot, my clitoris.

Anyway, just thinking about him kept me hot and wet and i used that to keep going. I was oozing out juices like a faucet and every time i did so, a sigh left my lips on its own. Slowly, i was beginning to get excited, with jitters building up in my stomach and my body getting a bit tense. I decided to slow down a bit, torturing myself playfully and increasing the excitement several folds. I was by now lying on the floor and moaning like an animal, i had taken off my bra and my hair had become completely unkempt. I felt like a dirty slut, but that thought somehow drove me crazier and hornier. Just then, i had a wild thought!

I got up and looked around a bit, and found my husband's trimmer. I did not own any "toys" as such for my convenience, but this would work just fine for now! I turned it on and the smooth vibrations send jitters down my spine. My belly lurched a bit and my exposed pussy went into a frenzy, dripping some more.

"Aaahhhh", a moan and a sigh left my lips in tandem.

I covered the front part of the machine with my panties-didn't want to shave any hair right now! I put the trimmer on my belly button. The vibrations could be felt not only on my stomach but all over my body, right up to my butt crack. I automatically had splayed myself on the floor again. The cold tiles sent a slight shiver through me, but i was sweating by now nonetheless. I could literally feel the heat zone between my legs and at the tips of my nipples. I playfully pinched one nipple, and that sent my mind onto some other level by itself!!

To get myself off sooner, i retrieved my phone and opened my neighbor's Instagram page. It was full of his edgy lifestyle. I didn't care about that right now, i just had to look at one of the photos he'd clicked on a beach. He was without a shirt and although not chiseled like a builder, he looked toned and muscular!! Woohoo...

My fingers involuntarily picked up the pace and i felt myself at the point of no return. My eyes closed and head thrown back, i frantically rubbed my pussy and finally got beyond the edge.

"Aahh...aaaaahhhhh...hhhhaaaaa...aaaahhhhhaaahhhh..."

I couldn't contain the feeling of ecstasy and felt like i might have blacked out. My pussy lips felt a bit sore and my legs were in the state of never functioning again. Suddenly i felt cold and so quickly put my t-shirt on my chest. I was panting furiously and a slight movement made me realize that there was a puddle between my thighs!! I got up with a jerk and saw the enormous amount of fluid that had oozed and squirted out of me. How was that even possible, i kept thinking in astonishment and genuine awe of the sight. I had not only orgasm for the first time but i realized that like the erotic stories, i was also able to squirt a fountain out of my vagina!! Yippee!!

Out of the blue, the doorbell rang! I panicked and didn't know what to do. My fuckhole was still dripping so i padded some tissues on it and put on a bathrobe. I answered the door to see my cute neighbor, the one that had me dripping in the first place.

"I heard some screaming, was that you?"

My face went completely red, like cherry red. My little getting off session had reached the other apartments as well?! Damn it!!

"Umm, nn...no, no. wasn't me. Just getting ready for a shower!"

Why the hell had i told this horny hormonal teenager that i was getting into the shower. I had probably inserted a mental picture in his mind, of me getting naked and soaping up my private parts. He paused for a moment,

"Ohh, okay okay. I wonder who it was then..."

"Well..." i shrugged my shoulder.

Right then, one of my pussy tissues fell to the floor, naturally attracting his attention to it.

"Don't know where that came from", i awkwardly tried to brush off the subject, bent down and picked the tissue and slammed the door immediately. I was totally flushed.

I went to the bathroom, disrobed, took out the tissues and sat on the toilet, the pee coming out without realization. I wiped my groin with the tissues and flushed all of it. I cleaned the floor off my vaginal juices and then decided to put on a fresh pair of panties.

Realizing i was alone, i stepped outside the bathroom nude. I felt kind of weird and risky, but was getting horny again. I dropped my clothes in the bedroom and decided to get some snack. I was a bit hungry now, it felt like an after workout appetite. I was gobbling down some cake when,

"Whoaaa, wh...what...what are you doing honey?"

Oh my fucking ass, my husband was home!!

I turned around to see his jaw on the floor, eyes beginning to get lusty. My mouth also remained open for some time. I came to my senses and swallowed the cake.

"Hey honey..."

I just went and embraced him, it was a really warm one. He put his arms around me and in not time, his palm was cupping my buttock.

"Let's take this to the bedroom..."

We had locked lips and walked that way to the bed and i pushed him on it and got on top of him. Got him out of his shirt and lay him down, immediately getting on all fours and pulling down his trousers and boxers. I saddled his torso and slowly lowered myself, gently inserting his penis inside me. I had never tried this position and did not want to injure myself the first time trying it.

Very slowly i had him completely inside me and then started going up and down. This position may look and even feel hot but is only possible for supermodels who do leg workouts frequently. I felt like i may have a cramp any moment now. I got a bit tense and so did hubby. Only a few moments were needed for me to realize that he was tense because he was cumming. He unloaded and just pulled me off his cock and lay me beside him. He pulled me in for a kiss and then just got off and went in for a shower.

I lay there for some time, feeling used, like a cheap whore. I felt dirty and so immediately put on some clean underwear and my night pajamas. I got to cook our dinner and laid the table. Dinner was awfully quiet and we finished early.

The next day, i took a pregnancy test since we had had unprotected sex. It came negative. I wasn't saddened as we weren't really planning for babies right now, but then a rather nasty thought entered my mind and it very quickly started taking root. I did want to be a mother and my husband wasn't keen on getting into parenthood anytime soon. Since our sex life was very uneventful, i decided to do it by myself. I decided to get pregnant by collecting my husband's semen and inseminating myself. 10 minutes into this thought and i felt disgusted! I decided to do it the natural way.

One night, we got in the mood, after some hard trying, and i simply just pushed his dick in me, without condom. We fucked for a few seconds and he gave away his load in me. I took the test the next morning but came to be a negative. The next day, i gave a handjob to him in his sleep (he didn't notice!) and collected the sample. Getting it tested gave me a shock. His sperm wasn't fertile! I spent that day crying and was not even able to share it with anyone. I couldn't confront him, didn't have the guts. Although there was no plan of a baby yet, i was genuinely taken aback by the thought that there will never be a baby, our baby. I decided to keep this to myself and if he himself gets to know of it someday, i'll be able to handle it much better.

Few months later...

The news of never being able to produce was far too much to digest by myself, but i got through it somehow. It took a lot of time, but i did it nonetheless. We had now stopped fucking altogether and our conversations had become drifty and pointless most of the time. He had started going on work tours more and more, while i spent my days alone, watching movies on the TV, most of the times with a bottle keeping me company. I never got very drunk, but the thought tempted me every now and then. Even when i was about to get mildly drunk, my pussy would start to tingle and then i would just masturbate and pass out on the couch, not being able to drink anymore.

My husband received a promotion recently and was offered a 6 months training to Europe. I almost took it for granted that i will be joining him, but it turned out he had no such plans. He reasoned that i will have nothing to do the whole day and that it was much expensive to live there so i was better off staying here. A lot of his relatives came to see him off and then stayed on for dinner that night. I loved his family, i really did and so it was a pleasure to have them with me.

But after they left, the gloom set itself again on me and i promptly turned to the bottle. 6 months would be a long time indeed! Two glasses of wine later, the vagina gave its familiar signal of attention craving and i appeased it quickly by dropping off my pajamas and panties in a heap on the floor. I lay down on the sofa and my glance went past the wall clock. Half past twelve it said. I had to be very quiet then! My nails dug into my pubes, scratching my pelvis a bit before my legs went up involuntarily.

"Fifth floor!"

I got up with a jolt at hearing the elevator announcement and skittered to my door, peeping outside through the keyhole. It was my neighbor from across the hall. He had a girl with him, who had disheveled hair, untied shoes, a loose top that was hastily worn and a clearly missing bra on her boobs. It was easy to spot that they were fucking just moments ago. Wow! That little twerp was bedding girls! She looked very satisfied and happy and they hugged warmly and with quite the innuendo before she stepped into the lift and left. My stud neighbor, wearing just boxers was turning around and leaving when i opened my door and decided to go tease him a bit!

"Hey there player, scored tonight huh!"

He turned around and was about to say something but was dumbstruck.

"Don't you play dumb with me, i saw that hot ass girl leaving just now!"

I poked him in the stomach but he didn't move, did not even flinch. His eyes had become wide and pupils dilated, and was breathing through his mouth. His boxers showed a slight bulge and there was sweat forming on his face. Such a horny bastard! He had just fucked a hot piece of ass and was ready to go at it again, that too by just looking at a woman! His gaze was bit lower than my breasts though, which is where most of the men fix their eyesight when staring at a woman. What the hell was he looking at then?

Then, at that very moment i had the realization that my lower garments, namely the floral cotton pyjama and the black cotton panties weren't where they were supposed to be. They had been left in a heap on my living room floor, while i was outside showing off my pussy to my playboy of a neighbor, who had been treated to a nice show from me at night!

"Yikesseeeee...shittt!!"

The interjections left my mouth as my privates just became aware of the surroundings. My unkempt pubic hair felt the stinging cold of the outside hair. My ass cheeks clenched as each and every strand of hair on my body stood up in attention. My crack felt like it was lined up with ice and my nipples went absolutely erect. My body went into conflict zone as my lower body was cowering in utmost shame and embarrassment, while the upper half was getting turned on, feeling fuzzy in the stomach and a warm tingling sensation beginning to build up.

"I am sorry, i didn't...this is a mista...i am so sorry, shit shit shit shit!!"

My palm cupped my pelvis and i bent forward and made a beeline to my front door. As soon as i had turned around, i noticed bending over would just give my neighbor a nice view of my posterior and the entrance into my backdoor, the cute little button of an asshole that had just blushed and contracted. I put my entire forearm on my ass to cover it up. Just then, the night of embarrassments was not over!

I saw my door closed and noticed there wasn't a pocket on me, or even any pants on me to keep the key. I had locked myself out of my apartment! I looked around like a deer caught in headlights. I had absolutely no idea what to do and decided to just die of shame right there. Just then, the metaphorical bulb in my head lit up - a spare key! My next door neighbors had a spare key and i could use that to get in. They were an old couple and never left the apartment much. But how do i just knock on their door at 1 in the morning, wearing no pants or any underpants too, showing off my wild pussy and naked ass.

"Get in my apartment!" My neighbor held my arm and pulled me to his door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I went into resistance and tried to free my arm.

"Get in here! You are...umm...naked!!"

"Like i don't know," i hissed, "don't you dare try to take advantage of me!"