Seduced to Cheat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my cheeks dearly, he pulled them apart and then spanked me, hitting my anus perfectly. The smack on my anus was making me feel like a naughty girl getting punished and was making me hornier. I held him tightly to me and buried my nose in his neck, taking in the manly must. He was thrusting harder and harder, banging me crazy.

My brain already a mush, i went ahead and started kissing his neck. Lifting up my buried face, he kissed me and we were making out now, his cock slowing down for a while. My pussy in a state of frenzy felt the relaxation soothing at first but then longed for some fucking at the next second! Pushing back into him, i began thrusting and he responded immediately by fucking me hard. With each thrust i screamed in ecstasy!

"Aaaahhhh!"

His arm wrapped around the small of my back, he ran his fingers through my sweaty hair.

"Ooooaahhhh!!"

Brushing his finger around my anus, he teases the opening.

"Mmmmhhhaaaa!!"

He briefly pokes my butt hole. Then caresses my ass, then pokes it again. He keeps doing it, observing me all the while as i buried myself in his embrace and started going red all over, tensing up.

"Aaaahhhaaahhaaahhaa!!"

I am barely able to take the teasing now and am just longing for sweet release, something he is tactfully not letting me have and just building me up.

"You want to come baby?"

"Uhh-huh!"

"What was that again?"

"Haaa...hmmm...please..."

"Please what?" He wouldn't stop teasing.

"Let me...come!" I said softly.

"Didn't quite hear you babe!"

"Make me come!"

"You want to come for me?"

"Yeahh..."

"Will you come on my hard dick?"

"Yuh...i will come on you, i will come for you!!"

"Well then..."

Holding me tightly, he thrusted harder than ever before, fucking me in earnest as he looked directly into my eyes, putting me in a trance. Circling around my puckered hole, he plunged his middle finger about an inch into my asshole, pushing me over the edge hard, once again!

"Yyiiihhhhhaaaaaarrrggghhhhhaaaaaaaahhahahahahahmmmmmmm!!"

I yelled wildly, at the top of my voice, without a care in the world for anything else. Probably the biggest orgasm of my life, i bucked on top of him and kept screaming loudly. My pussy contracting and oozing, i felt my anus contracting as well and felt it getting wet too! Never knew that could happen!

Popping out his steel rod from my sore puss, he spanked me once and then hugged me tight. I held him tightly too and rested in peace on top of him. I knew he hadn't yet let off his load, so it meant he would be ready for a third round soon. I wasn't sure if my vagina and body could take it.

I felt at peace in his embrace, both of panting furiously, but i felt calm and quiet. I had rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats. He rolled to his side, putting me on my side as well and pulled me in tight. His cock between my thighs was still hard, warm and pulsating. Rubbing it with my legs, i put a leg over him, pulling him into my groin.

The kissing soon made my nipples erect and sensitive, poking into his chest. Realizing this, he cupped one in his hand and played with the pointy bullets. Soon he broke off the kiss and directed his tongue to my tits. I noticed my cleavage glistening with sweat and i also noticed i was sweating all over, a lot. I became conscious and shifted a little on my place.

He had already started licking my nipples and pinching them too. He kissed and sucked at my sweaty boobs without hesitation, making me feel a bit at ease now. His assertiveness made me feel wanted more and more and just like that i was horny mess and my faucet between my thighs started dripping in happiness. He humped me, fucking my thighs with his wet dick.

After satisfying himself and my breasts, he kissed briefly once and got up, taking a sip of water from the bedside bottle. I needed some water as well. I thought of wiping off the sweat but,

"No, don't wipe off!"

"Just the sweat! My pussy will still be wet..." I winked at him.

"A sweaty gal is much hotter and makes me crazy to fuck 'em!!"

"Ooohh, okay then." I dropped the towel, ready for the third time to get ploughed and rammed and banged and fucked and sent into nirvana.

Waiting for instructions and directions on the next position to be implemented, i just sat on the bed. He laid me down on my back and then turned me to my side. Kissing all the while, he got behind me on his side too. Spooning! I had wanted to try this for a long time.

A moan left my lips when i felt his entire body behind me. Lifting one thigh, he opened my entrance wide. Pushing his head at the entrance, i noticed he had changed the condom again. That meant it was now more than an hour of passionate fucking. With his hand he guided himself inside me and let go of the thigh he had held up. I felt full and complete, his hand embracing me and grabbing onto my boobs tightly.

He pinched and elongated a nipple, to the point where i just started screaming. He slapped the boob lightly, drawing a whimper. Then a bit harder, making me yelp. Then the hardest, he just whacked it, making me yell. Immediately he pulled me in closer and our fingers intertwined. Turning my head to face him, we smooched with passion and he slowly started thrusting in and out of my vagina.

He held on to me even tighter than before as his thrusts became harder and more powerful. He slapped into me loudly and with force, making my thighs as sore as my pussy. I kept whimpering and moaning with loudness all throughout. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and it made me tingly and jittery. Maybe it was because of the pleasure in my clitoris. I did not really know.

With us being closer than ever, he decided to try something else on me,

"Hey you dirty dirty girl, how do you like fucking me!"

"Uh? Are you...you talking dirty to me?"

"Hell yeah i am, you hot piece of ass!"

"Oh wow!"

"You want me to keep fucking?"

"Uh-huh!"

"I will fuck you in your ass too then!"

"Aaahhh..."

"You dirty bitch, i will slap that ass and those crazy hot tits!"

"Hhhmmmm..."

All the while, he held me close to him, making me feel his entire self, he breathed into my hair, taking in the smell, feeling my neck, my whole self. Taking in my entire body, he ploughed me with passion and lust, enough lust to keep fucking me for a long time. He made me feel secure and safe.

Moving his hand down to my groin, he flirted with the clitoris before full on teasing it. I lost breath for a second there as i was knocked off and sent into a different state of pleasure all of a sudden. While doing all of that, he lightly bit my ear, making me turn around. He kissed while playing with my clit. The thrusts also increased in speed and force, making me reach the cliff of orgasm.

He stopped at the right moment. Popping out of me, he pushed me onto my belly and then lifted my ass up in the air. He wanted doggy style now!!

I giggled a bit as he started work on my ass. Clasping the cheeks, he slapped my buttock a few times before opening it up with his thumbs. He took a good long lick along my pussy, crack and asshole. I shuddered and dropped my face down to me bed, moaning into the pillow. A very wet and warm pillow.

With a slap, he entered and banged me with enjoyment. He kept spanking me and also pulled my hair a few times. He pushed me forward with each thrust. His hipbone directly hitting my ass, thank god i did not have a skinny ass. My cheeks able to absorb the blows, i started feeling sore anyway. It was maybe not soreness completely but a bit of being horny and high as well.

Wrapping his hands around my waist, he bent down and pecked my shoulder. He slowed down the thrusting but entered me deep nonetheless. Slowly pulling out, he extended my legs and made me lie on my belly. He got on top of me, pulling apart my buttocks as much as possible, licking them once again and entering me before putting all his weight on my body.

He settled for a bit, slowly pulling out and then dropping down again into my vagina. My moans were being stifled in the cushion. I felt my belly and boobs soaked in sweat, with the sheets underneath damp too. He got close to my ear and bit it playfully. He was breathing into my hair now and pecking my neck and back, sensually. His fucking now at a slower pace, he seemed to be savoring it. His body naturally pinning me down, i liked his thighs encapsulating me from both sides.

His pubes although not long were stubble and were tinging my recently and smoothly shaven ass. I moaned loudly into the pillow, he kept going at in a smooth rhythm. His penis turning my lips in first and then opening me up to the maximum extent before slowly pulling out till only his head remained in and then plunging in again balls deep, drawing long and soothing moans from me.

"I'm about to come my dear!"

I turned my neck around in an instant to face him. He kissed me and i felt hornier and felt the urge to make him unload now. I raised up my ass a bit to give him more of it and i started yelling with pleasure to make him hornier. He turned up the pace a bit and then suddenly stopped at a point, looked very briefly at me and then thrusted hard, coming hard and wildly.

He let out a loud groan and bucked wildly on top of me. He unloaded in the condom but i felt the warmth in my womb. I felt clam somehow while he groaned and moaned for at least a whole minute. Swiftly pulling out, he got up and quickly turned me around and laid me on my back. On his kneed between my legs, he showed me the condom with jizz about to burst from it.

He took it off and the come all spilled onto my stomach. I let out a small shriek and got up to see the white hot mess pooling in the pit of my stomach. I felt one with my finger and tasted it. Salty and a tang to it, i felt very very naughty, my face and ass turning red. The warm pool made me ticklish anyway.

Seeing me eat his jizz, he caressed my face with admiration and stroked his cock some more, now going soft with each moment. Some more come spurted out and landed on my boobs and face. I giggled a little and licked off the one on my face. He circled the come on my boobs and pinched my boobs again. Stroking himself till his dick was soft, he pinched out the last drop from the head and rubbed it at my entrance. I felt all fuzzy there again.

Again!

I again took some jizz in my finger and licked it up. He played with the come on my belly as and spread it around, then slapping my ass with that jizz covered arm. I yelped and went in his arms. He hugged me tight and pulled me in closer. Our bellies met, the jizz making weird noises. Spanking me a few times, he made his way to my anus. Then gradually opened my legs again to access my puss. We kept kissing while he fingered me.

He simultaneously pulled my hair and that somehow got me the edge.

Aggressively fingering me, he pinched my clitoris and that was it. I came wildly and unexpectedly this time, not even being able to scream as i yelled mutely. My breathing went higher and then subsided into calmness. Eerie calmness. He held me close, my head now resting on his chest as i felt the exhaustion taking over. I felt comfort that i hadn't for a long time, as i dozed off peacefully in his embrace, buck naked, covered in his come and having orgasm thrice myself now, with my pussy fluids definitely oozing out onto his groin!