All Comments on 'Seducing A Married Friend Samruddhi'

by Lust_for_mom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And …just as Piyush was about to leave Samruddhi after another fuck fest…her husband arrived home suddenly. That is when Piyush realised his folly of not finding out more about her husband in his lust riddled intent to fuck Sam. Hubby turned out to be a 6 foot no nonsense man who was a black belt in Karate. Having caught the two en flagranto… and Samrudhi realising what wa sa out to happen immediately turned on the water works and accused Piyush of blackmailing her and revealing their earlier intimate moments if she did not comply to sleep with Piyush! End result… with the work movement going on…. Piyush gets badly thrashed by the husband and also by the crowd taht gathers around. Piyush loses his balls, gets his dick mutilated by the kicks and some broken bones! But most important of all …. gets placed in custody for outraging the modesty of the female and is still rotting in jail awaiting bail or trial. Lost his job, his reputation as well as his health….and all for thinking with little brain!! Saaad!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sami is such a good little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somewhere on this planet, there must be a talented writer of Indian heritage. I've yet to come across one, though.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmmm ...... Interesting story here.. Please write more..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes.. exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLust_for_mom@Lust_for_mom
I am a very tall, strong, and masculine man. I recently turned 26, and I have discovered the joys of exploring my sexuality with others. I particularly enjoy using my large stature to my advantage. There is something extremely erotic and powerful about making women feel tiny ...