All Comments on 'Seducing a Ministers Young Wife Ch. 01'

by Imaginative1A

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Typos!

Not a bad story though it seems to move quickly from the shy conservative woman to all of the sudden right into sex. Please have someone proofread for you, there are a number of (presumably) typos, things like letters missing from words.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

I assume you're a relatively new writer by the length of the story and the fact this is only the second story you've published on literotica. Your story had a good hook. All four characters were well defined. Did you ever mention the protagonist name? I read the story twice and never found it, but that's a minor detail. His plan worked well. The conversation between them was excellent, especially his complements. His inner dialogue was very good for a woman (I assume) writing from a male perspective. The pool scene was a great setup for the conclusion. Jill's transformation was a little too quick, and the sex scene was too short, but all it all it was a great storyi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

Great story! thanks for that . . . . Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Two things with a short life span is a dog that chases cars, and a man that chases married women.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5 good story suck a cock dear annony and showball it with yuor mother. 5

for a LW story that's starting good

WaxmeWaxmealmost 8 years ago
Great start

I love the hypocrisy of the Christian woman who gets fucked by someone besides her preacher husband. Don't stop the story here! Can't wait for the next installment!

enseignerenseigneralmost 8 years ago
Almost

It was the perfect story until the end when they both became porn stars. She should have been hesitant to the end and stop with making the guy have porn star cock. So close, really disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

new writer/poster Imaginative1a, great start on this one with the young/old theme and neighbors and sexy daughters and all. . . please more soon! Greg

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you started this back in May and still aint finish it just let us hanging here

neakmanneakmanalmost 5 years ago
seriously?

You have this crazy idea of how a wife of a minister would act unless maybe some Utah strict Mormon. And then you go from "dont look at me in a one piece bathing suit to FUCK ME in a flash. There is such a thing as too much fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Things Happen!

Many years ago I was in a situation where I worked with a minister's wife. She loved her husband. But, at the same time he found her unattractive and had no desire for her. I learned this in the course of several conversations with her. He hardly ever touched her. One day she just came out and said that she was sexually frustrated. She was an attractive full-figured woman with a great shape. I was very attracted to her. She found an attraction to me. She did things with me that she never did with her husband. She was hot and wet, and she gave fantastic blow jobs. When she was hot, the juices flowed down her legs like rivers. When a woman is not fulfilled or satisfied by her husband, she becomes vulnerable to the advances of others, even ministers' wives. A woman will show her outward conservative personality until she finds someone in whom she can confide, then she will let her desires take over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have seen and experienced it. Sometimes things happen much more quickly than you might think they would.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A minister's wife once confided to me that one day something in her mind just "snapped," and she went over to her next-door neighbor's house when the wife and children were gone. She bluntly told the neighbor-husband, "I need you to fuck me." And, he did, and they carried on an affair for a couple of years right under the nose of her husband and the neighbor's wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 mistakes in as many paragraphs?! Quit while you're awful!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, need to continue this and include the daughters as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous