Seducing and Massaging Daddy

Story Info
Seducing and massaging Daddy.
1.1k words
4.19
71.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This joins on from my previous story, Daddy and I sharing a bath but can be read on its own.

Please like and rate my story.)

*

It's Friday night, I'm home alone, my mum and sister are away for the night and my dad is on his way home from his works nights out.

It's been almost a week since Daddy and I shared a bath and I can't stop thinking about it. We haven't spoken about it yet. I hope he doesn't regret what happened because it's all I have been thinking about.

All I want is to run my hands through his soft reddish hair and up his thick muscly thighs. I want to kiss him so deeply on the mouth and work my way slowly down his body until I get to his big thick cock and take it in my mouth.

My Daddy is on his way home from his night out and he sounded tipsy on the phone. I have decided to set up a romantic night for us for him coming home. I have set up my massage table in the living room and lit some candles.

I have put on the sexiest underwear that I could find, a black and silver silk bra with a pink bow and matching panties. I'm also wearing a pair of black high heels to show off my long tan legs. I stand to admire myself in my mirror, looking at my toned body and belly button piercing with my long brown hair falling down my back.

I feel happy looking at myself and I know Daddy will be too once he sees me. The thought of seducing him tonight and getting to make love to him again makes me so horny that I have to fight the urge to touch myself. I can feel my panties getting wet thinking about him, knowing he will be home soon to take them off.

Daddy comes up and the look of surprise on his face is so satisfying. He looks so smart in his suit, so sexy that I can't resist running up to him and kissing him straight on the mouth. I look up to him and see his cheeky smile.

The next thing I know he's picked me up and shoved my roughly against the wall while kissing me deeply. I wrap my legs around him and grab his hair. He starts to unbutton his belt and zip when I tell him to stop and put me down. He looks so disappointed and hurt.

"Daddy, tonight we are going to take things slow. I have the most special night planned for you. I want to show you how much I love you and how hot you make me."

"Oh baby, I'm so hard for you right now. I can't believe how stunning you look right now. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me."

I push him down on the couch and start to undress him. I start by taking his tie off him and wrapping it around my neck instead. I slowly remove his suit jacket and shirt. I then remove his shoes and socks. I slowly massage his feet and rub my hands up and down his legs. I then take off his belt and unbutton his trousers and remove them.

I tell him to stand up while I pull down his boxers to reveal his big hard cock. I can't help but get down on my knees and gently kiss it and lick my tongue all over it. I stop myself going any further. I love the idea of taking things slow and making everything so much hotter by teasing him.

I tell him to lay down on the massage table. I pour some hot oil on him and start massaging his shoulders. I take my time, working my way down his body. I stop at his bum and gently massage his cheeks, I then grab them and lightly scratch them while slipping a finger in between his crack. I'm softly teasing him with my finger when I decide to put my tongue there instead. I can hear him moan so I decide to put use more pressure rapidly licking his crack while grabbing his bum. I stop and give his bum a little bit, before then working my way down his legs to his feet.

I decide he needs a deeper back massage and I climb up onto him and sit on his bum. I apply pressure to his back while grinding up and down on him. I can hear him moaning which makes me so wet and I decide it's time for him to turn over.

He turns over and I rest my bum on his cock and massage his chest while grinding up and down. Daddy starts to massage my boobs while I grind up and down. I can feel his cock getting harder and harder and decide it's time to do something about it.

I get up and turn myself around so that my bum is in Daddy's face and so that I am in the perfect position to suck his cock. I start off by slowly wanking him up and down while daddy starts biting at my panties while putting a finger up my pussy. I start to kiss and lick his cock before putting it in my mouth. Daddy starts to finger me faster and rougher so I match his pace by sucking his cock faster. With my panties pulled to the side he then starts to lick my arsehole. It feels amazing.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. I think I'm going to come soon. Don't stop."

"Nikki baby, I'm so close too. How did you get this good? Damn you're amazing."

He continues to finger fuck me while licking my arsehole and I start to throw myself back with the rhythm. I continue sucking his cock while also deciding to massage his balls. His moaning gets louder and so does mine. We are so close. Suddenly he shoves in another finger and moans my name and I feel myself shaking and start to orgasm. I scream his name over and over while I cum all over my panties.

He starts to lick me all over loving the taste of me. I pick up my pace and continue sucking his cock and massaging his balls and then decide to put my finger up his bum.

"Oh Nikki baby, keep going I'm so close. I'm going to cum."

Then suddenly he cums and shoots his load down the back of my throat and I happily swallow every last drop.