Seducing Anya Ch. 06

Story Info
Anya confronts her troubled past, with her lovers’ help.
14.9k words
4.74
12.4k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

[After a long hiatus, had a chance to write more of this three-way incest/bisexual romance. To recap: Valerie and Cal, a twentysomething couple living in a lakeside town, are visited by Cal’s beautiful younger sister Anya. Bisexual Valerie falls in love with Anya and drunkenly seduces her. Anya returns Valerie’s love, but also admits that she is secretly in love with her brother. Ultimately, Valerie convinces Cal to fuck Anya, and all three become lovers. Later, Valerie’s friend Lynne catches Cal and Anya kissing on a night out. Valerie ends up sleeping with Lynne to keep her quiet.

As before, be aware this story contains both brother-sister incest between Anya and Cal, and lesbian sex between Valerie and Anya. There is also rough sex, pissing/watersports, and a backstory involving an abusive relationship. Don’t read if these things trouble you. More chapters and some standalone stories are planned, if I can find the time.

Tags: Bisexual/Lesbian, Piss, Brother/Sister Incest, Rough Sex, Big Cock

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*

It was raining, a steady and unrelenting autumn downpour that turned the lake into a vast glassy field of ripples, and hazed the forest beyond into near-invisibility. The Friday morning sun was just a suggestion of brightness in the grey blanket of cloud. Raindrops drummed on the picture windows of the living room, running down the glass in a maze of rills and traces.

Valerie sat on the sofa with her legs curled under her. She was naked except for a long pastel-pink tunic, its split hem covering her thighs. Her ash-blonde hair, still drying from its morning wash, lay untidily over her shoulders. She paid no attention to the rain. She only had eyes for the slender girl dancing on the carpet in front of her.

In the middle of the living room, her pale skin gently aglow under the dimmed lights, Anya moved with quiet, deliberate elegance. She wore only a pair of simple cotton panties and a sports bra that nicely cupped her firm young breasts, keeping them from bouncing too much as she danced. Her jet-black hair had been tied into a braided bun, and the delicate contours of her face were somehow sharper in the absence of her usual flowing mane.

There was no music playing. Anya danced to her own rhythm, a look of mingled peace and concentration in her deep blue eyes. Her bare feet moved on the carpet with deft grace, turning precisely in and out as she pranced and leapt, rising dizzyingly en pointe for a moment before twirling in a tight pirouette. A thin silver bracelet was clasped neatly around her left ankle, glinting as she moved. The lean muscles of her long legs were taut beneath her skin. Her arms sliced the air as she span and dipped fluidly, her balance never showing even the slightest waver. A subtle smile quirked the corners of her small, kissable mouth. She was in her element. Valerie’s heart sang with love and admiration at the sight of her.

As Anya held herself in a mesmerising arabesque -- one slender leg raised behind her at head height, her arms daintily extended, her smiling face upturned -- Valerie felt a warm shiver of arousal. Seeing that luscious body moving like this always brought a flush to her cheeks and a happy tingle to her pussy. She was torn between wanting to let Anya dance on, and the more impatient desire to fling her down and make hot wordless love to her right there on the carpet.

Of course, Anya knew perfectly well how much her dancing excited Valerie. They’d been living together for more than a month now, and their relationship grew deeper by the day, developing its own peculiarities, its own spoken and unspoken promises. This little performance had been Anya’s suggestion -- a special treat for Valerie on one of her rare days off work. Cal was languishing at his office across town, and most likely he would be working late today. Valerie relished the chance to have Anya all to herself.

“Jesus, honey,” Valerie murmured, her mouth half-open and dry with anticipation. Anya was still holding her arabesque, without even a tremor, her long body fulcrumed on one neatly planted foot. Her eyes met Valerie’s and her smile grew subtly mischievous. Her lips twitched in a momentary, teasing pout, as if telling Valerie to be silent. Then she swept her upraised leg down and brought her hands to her sides. She stood tall and straight-backed for a moment, her eyes closed, before silently descending into leg-splits that Valerie was sure would break her hips. Anya kept her torso smoothly upright, one leg fully stretched out in front of her on the carpet, the other behind. She didn’t show even a hint of discomfort.

Anya looked up wordlessly at Valerie, raising one finely sculpted eyebrow. Valerie leaned forward on the sofa, staring at her in fascination. Those splits looked impossible; surely Anya was in agony? But there was only that cute, cheeky smile.

At last, Anya rose up out of her splits as gracefully as she’d descended, not breaking eye contact with Valerie. The sleek muscles of her thighs and calves stood out superbly as she straightened up to her full six-foot height. Then she relaxed, bowing theatrically to her audience of one.

“Anni, that was amazing,” Valerie said softly. She licked her dry lips. A gentle throb of arousal was making its way through her pussy, like a slow-breaking wave. Her nipples were hard under the thin fabric of the tunic, and her inner thighs were slippery-wet. She and Anya hadn’t yet had sex today, she’d insisted that they wait. Now she was almost trembling with desire.

Anya smiled in quiet delight, showing the even whiteness of her small teeth. “You liked it?” she asked.

“I can’t believe the way you move. You’re like a gazelle.”

“I’m not as good as I used to be. I’m so out of practice.”

“Could have fooled me.” Valerie smiled up at the taller girl. “Would you ever start it up again? Like, serious dancing?”

Anya looked thoughtful. “I’ve found some ballet classes in town. They’ve got some pretty advanced ones at the community centre. I was thinking of going next week.”

“Do it! If this is how good you are out of practice, imagine how you’ll be after training up. You could go pro.”

“Mama always wanted me to dance with the National Ballet,” Anya said. “But my teachers said it couldn’t happen. They said I was too tall.” There was a falling note in her voice.

“You don’t dance for them any more, honey. You dance for you. And me,” Valerie added encouragingly. “Who knows, maybe I can do some classes with you. You can teach me.”

Anya smiled back shyly, making tiny sweet dimples appear in her cheeks. Valerie bit her lower lip and let her expression become seductive. “Now...I think it would be a good idea for you to take that bra off.” She used her tone of gentle command, the one that Anya so loved to obey.

“Are you sure about that?” Anya said huskily. Her smile had grown pleasingly naughty too. She was always happy to play this game.

“Take it off, Anni, before I come over there and take it off you with my teeth.”

Anya giggled, then obediently reached behind her back to unhook her sports bra. She let it tumble away to fall in a heap at her feet. Her lovely breasts bounced free, the rosy nipples sharply erect.

Valerie quivered with dark excitement, seeing the evidence of what she and Cal had done to their young lover the night before. They’d been passionate with Anya, they’d been loving and attentive, but they hadn’t been gentle. Her sweet, pert, milk-pale breasts were studded with livid love-bites; some inflicted by Valerie when she suckled and nibbled them, others -- larger and darker -- made by Cal in the heat of his incestuous lust. He’d taken Anya so forcefully it had been almost frightening to watch. But she had loved it, crying out his name when he thrust into her, her fingernails raking down his muscular back until they drew tiny beads of blood. She’d moaned just as loudly when Valerie’s tongue danced a tango over her clit and played with her wet, silky labia. Afterwards, standing in the shower with her brother’s come inside her, Anya had pissed like a spring flood all over Valerie’s face and breasts. Valerie had knelt in that warm torrent and kissed the younger girl’s streaming pussy with sincere, shameless love.

In the morning, after Cal went off to work, Anya had been almost paradoxically demure, padding around the apartment in modest clothing. She helped Valerie with the breakfast dishes and sorted the laundry on the drying rack. For a few quiet hours, she was a shy young student taking a break from her books, not a lascivious slut spreading her gorgeous legs for her own brother. There was something very attractive about that contrast, Valerie thought. Angel in the streets, devil in the sheets, as the old saying went.

Now, the time for modesty was over. The dance had just been foreplay.

“Come over here,” Valerie said, and Anya obeyed her without question. Valerie raised herself up on the sofa to greet her with a deep, satisfying kiss. She let herself get lost for a minute in the taste of Anya’s sweet lips and the heat of her breath. Her hands found Anya’s firm breasts, squeezing and caressing them, being delicate where she’d been rough the night before. Anya’s long, elegant fingers stroked softly through the blonde tresses of Valerie’s hair. The rain continued its soothing patter on the windows.

Valerie kissed Anya’s little chin, and then the hollow of her smooth neck, the fine ridge of her collarbone, lips working their way lower and lower over the flawless skin. One of her hands crept down Anya’s midriff, fingertips circling that perfect navel, before suddenly disappearing under the elastic of her underwear. Anya gasped.

“You’re wet, honey,” Valerie told her, looking up at her and kissing her breast, tonguing the nipple lightly. It was true; the soft inner lips of Anya’s smooth pussy were warmly dripping to the touch. Valerie let her fingers stroke slowly over them, making Anya tremble where she stood.

“Fuck, that feels so good,” Anya breathed. Her sea-blue eyes had a faraway look in them as Valerie’s fingers explored her.

“I think you should take these off, too,” Valerie said, making it a suggestion rather than a command. But as she spoke, she slipped two fingers deep into the tender slit of Anya’s vagina, and felt those exquisite muscles tighten around them. Anya gave a soft whimper of surprise and pleasure. Valerie looked up at her expectantly. “Come on, baby. You know what I want.”

Slowly, with Valerie’s fingers still teasingly inside her, Anya slid her panties down her slender thighs, exposing the hairless mound of her vulva. Valerie’s own pussy swelled with delight as she saw that neat young cunt, the labia glistening with aroused droplets. Anya stepped out of her panties and stood there beautifully naked. As a final touch, she reached up and undid her dancing bun, letting her glossy black hair fall long and silky over her shoulders. The bracelet was a silver gleam on her smooth ankle.

“Good girl,” Valerie whispered, and kneeling low on the sofa, she leaned forward to attend to the girl she loved. The smell of wet pussy -- perhaps her favourite smell in the world -- filled her nostrils. She exhaled, letting her breath play subtly over those beloved pink lips and the tiny nub of Anya’s clit. She slowly withdrew her dripping fingers from Anya’s cunt, brushing them lightly against her clit as she did so. Then she reached out, placing her hands on the smooth, firm cheeks of Anya’s ass, and pulled her even closer.

Valerie’s lips met Anya’s labia in a silent kiss. She parted them with the tip of her tongue, feeling Anya’s pulse in the soft warm flesh. Then she licked deep between them, her tongue snaking into Anya’s vagina. Her forefinger toyed restlessly with Anya’s clit all the while. That familiar wetness drizzled over Valerie’s chin and cheeks as she licked and suckled at her lover’s pussy. She savoured the sweet taste as Anya murmured with pleasure and rocked her hips in an involuntary rhythm.

“Oh, God, Vali...” Anya said breathlessly. Her hand clutched at the top of Valerie’s head, fingers sliding through her hair, pushing her face even more firmly into Anya’s pussy. Valerie needed no such encouragement. She rolled and undulated her tongue up the full length of Anya’s vulva, teasing her clit briefly at the end of each long, savoury lick, glancing up at Anya with a mischievous smile as she did so. Anya’s gasps turned to moans. Her tall, slender body was tensed with ecstasy, standing there under Valerie’s spell. This was one of Valerie’s favourite moments; the calm before the flood.

As always, Anya came in a wet rush, her pussy squirting fulsomely into Valerie’s face and open mouth. She cried out Valerie’s name, her long legs trembling delightfully, swaying as she tried to keep her balance. Valerie switched from hungry licks and sucks to tender little kisses on the labia, a slow gentle pattern to ease Anya through the dying moments of her orgasm. She realised that Anya’s pussy juices were soaking the front of her tunic. She didn’t particularly care.

Anya’s climax subsided, and Valerie rose up to French-kiss her where she stood. She made the kiss last as long as possible, ensuring Anya would taste her own sweet wetness, like a signature of their love. As their tongues entwined and the kiss grew breathless, Anya’s hands slipped under the hem of Valerie’s tunic and found her large, firm breasts. She stroked and kneaded them lovingly under the fabric without breaking the kiss.

At last, Valerie leaned back and smiled up into Anya’s blue eyes. “Gonna have your taste in my mouth all day now,” she remarked.

“Do I taste good?” Anya asked. She was sleepy-eyed from her orgasm, her pale skin flushed a warm pink.

“Best taste in the world. You deserve a Michelin star.” Valerie worked her tunic up over her head, casting it aside on the sofa. It felt so good to be naked again. She embraced Anya, happily squeezing their bare breasts together, and they quickly engaged themselves in another deep kiss. The rain rattled steadily on the window glass.

Then Anya surprised Valerie by shoving her back onto the cushions, a lustful smile crossing her lips. “My turn,” she said softly, her eyes roving over Valerie’s nakedness.

Valerie didn’t need any prompting to lay back and part her legs. The cool air raised goosebumps on her thighs as she bared her pussy. Anya’s pretty mouth opened a little, a look of almost innocent curiosity crossing her face. She knelt on the carpet between Valerie’s spread legs and kissed the soft, full lips that waited for her there.

Valerie relaxed back into the yielding sofa cushions and lost herself in sweet sensation. With her eyes closed, she focused only on what her young lover was doing to her. Anya’s long fingers probed and stroked her faster and faster, Anya’s delicate and searching tongue danced over her clit, Anya’s soft breath played warm and erotic over her bare skin. Valerie moaned long and low, her breasts heaving and her heart fluttering quick as a hummingbird in her chest. One of her legs curled affectionately over Anya’s shoulder, her bare heel lightly stroking the small of Anya’s lovely back.

Anya’s hands began to move gently up Valerie’s midriff even as her tongue continued to attend lovingly to Valerie’s clit. The younger girl’s fingertips were soft as tiny kisses on Valerie’s smooth, taut belly, gliding gradually up towards her navel. Valerie’s hips rocked up with mounting pleasure, pushing her sopping wet cunt into Anya’s face, offering it to that delightful tongue.

“Fuck, Anni, I love you,” Valerie sighed. “You’re so good.” She kneaded one of her own full, achingly sensitive breasts as the pleasure between her thighs rose to a fierce crescendo. Anya’s lips and tongue were heavenly on her pussy, licking and lapping and suckling, butterfly-soft. There was a pause, sudden and agonisingly long, as Anya came up for breath with a glint of mischief in her eyes. The moment stretched on while Valerie quivered on the edge of her climax. A tormented moan passed her lips.

Anya inclined her head again. Her lips met Valerie’s vulva once more, her tongue licking up between the labia, before she blessed Valerie’s clit with a final sweet kiss.

That was too much for Valerie. The orgasm coursed unstoppably through her body, taking away her last vestiges of control. The primal joy of it blotted out the whole world. She arched her back, flexed her legs, and screamed like a whore as her pussy squirted its pleasure onto her thighs, the cushions and Anya’s smiling face.

When it was over, and sanity had reasserted itself, Valerie lay panting on the sofa, her legs sprawled open. The air gradually cooled her still-tingling pussy. She felt weak, shivery, disoriented, and almost deliriously happy. Anya stood up to smile down at her, a tall nude vision of perfection, pussy juices gleaming on her chin and cheeks.

“My Anni,” Valerie whispered, reaching out her shaky hand as if in prayer.

Anya took it and pressed it lovingly to her lips. “My Vali,” she said. She lay down on the sofa beside Valerie. Their bare legs entwined, their slender torsos fitting together like the pieces of a puzzle, and they began to kiss.

Outside, the rain went on, quiet and unheeded.

*

All her life, Valerie had been cursed with a wandering mind. She’d always been a daydreamer, prone to staring wistfully out the window -- particularly if she’d seen someone beautiful walk past. That was harmless enough; worse was when the anxiety crept in, setting her heart racing and her mind spinning with a parade of worst-case scenarios. Sometimes, she could shake such intrusive thoughts away like flies. Other times, they proved harder to shift. She might have thought they would leave her alone while she curled up naked with the girl she loved. But somehow they still found a way in, and they would not go away.

As she lay there with Anya, Valerie felt an uncomfortable wariness, a cloying sense of unfinished business. The incident with Lynne the weekend before had made her realise the underlying fragility of their household. This wonderful arrangement, sharing her life with two beautiful lovers, was based so much on secrecy and the fear of discovery. She wasn’t sure how sustainable it was. And she was too far gone to end it now, even if she wanted to.

Cal and Anya both claimed they didn’t mind that Valerie had slept with Lynne. They knew she’d done it for their sakes, to ensure Lynne would keep their incest a secret. But there had definitely been some tension in the apartment after that night. Cal had seemed more aggressive than usual during sex the following evening, as though he was trying to reassert his claim on Valerie by fucking her harder. Even Anya had made an uncharacteristically resentful comment about whether her pussy tasted better than Lynne’s. There hadn’t actually been an argument, and now things seemed to have calmed down, but Valerie was still on edge.

Lynne hadn’t made things any easier. She’d sent Valerie a lot of very dirty texts since their encounter, including some photos of her pert little tits and wet, blonde-tufted cunt. It was quite clear that she was still in love with Valerie -- or at least, in lust with her -- and she constantly asked when she could next visit. A few nights ago, she’d even phoned up, drunk and crying, at two in the morning. Rudely awakened, Valerie had been forced to stumble bleary-eyed to the darkened living room with her phone so as not to wake Cal and Anya.

“I just want to kiss you again,” Lynne had sobbed down the line. “I’m so wet thinking about you, Vali. You’re so beautiful, I miss you so much. Let me come see you.”

“Please, Lynne, not now,” Valerie had begged her tiredly. “I told you, you can come again soon. Just not now.”

VM218
VM218
487 Followers