Seducing Anya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[where are you baby?]

[are you hiding from me?]

[don’t be scared anya, let’s have some fun]

[i know you miss my big dick]

[see how hard i get thinking about you]

There were more photos, mostly dick-pics, some featuring the redheaded girl as well. There was a photo of her being fucked doggystyle, one of her being fucked in the ass, several more blowjob shots. They were accompanied by contemptuous words.

[your pussy is way tighter than hers]

[look at her tiny little tits, what a joke]

[im done with her now, call me]

“Is this his idea of being romantic? Sending you revenge porn of his last girl?” Valerie said disgustedly when she saw the latest set of photos. She and Anya were sitting at the kitchen table with mugs of sweet tea. Valerie was wearing her most comfortable sweatpants and an outsize cashmere top. Anya had put on a striped woollen sweater and a modest knee-length skirt; it seemed she’d felt the urge to cover herself up after being reminded of Liam’s abuse.

“She was the one he left me for,” Anya said faintly. Her eyes were red and puffy from hours of crying. She’d calmed down from her initial panic and despair, but had given up on her studies for the afternoon. It was painfully clear how badly Liam’s messages had shaken her. “One day I saw them walking around campus together. She looked so happy. I felt sorry for her, because she didn’t know what he was really like. But I also felt...glad. Because it meant I was free.” She blinked back more tears and wiped her nose. “I should have known better.”

Only one of the pictures showed Liam’s face, a high-angle selfie of him naked and grinning as he gripped his erect cock. He did look quite similar to Cal, Valerie noted; tall and leanly muscular, with close-cropped dark hair and pale blue eyes. A chain of spiky tattoos decorated his chest and shoulders. His face was strong-jawed and handsome, but there was a cruel edge to his smile and a nasty glint in his eyes. Anya had slept with him because he looked like her brother -- unfortunately, that was where the resemblance ended.

“We’ll find a way to get rid of him, baby,” Valerie said, trying to sound reassuring despite the awful feeling in the pit of her stomach. “When Cal gets back, we’ll talk it over. He’s good at solving problems.”

“He’ll just want to go find Liam and punch him. Or kill him.” Anya brushed away a stray tear that was quivering on her cheekbone. She’d removed her makeup; she was still beautiful without it, although her tiredness was evident in the dark circles under her eyes. “I don’t want to make it Cal’s problem. I’ve already given him so much to worry about.”

“You’re his sister, Anni. And his lover, too. You know he’d do anything for you.” Valerie stroked Anya’s arm through the sleeve of her sweater. “And so would I.”

Anya placed her delicate fingers on Valerie’s arm in return, smiling a little for the first time in hours. She drank some of her tea and spoke softly, without looking up. “I’d do anything for you, too. Both of you. I wish I didn’t have to bring all this...this stupid shit into your lives. I’m sorry to be such a dumb bitch. I’m sorry to be so fucking scared.”

“No apologies, honey. It’s alright. We just need to get him to back off.”

Anya’s tentative smile faded. “He won’t back off. He’s like a shark, he smells blood and moves in until you’re too tired to fight any more. He never stops.” She sighed bitterly. “If it wasn’t me, it would be some other messed-up girl who couldn’t say no. I’m prey, that’s all.”

“No, you’re not. You’re better than him, Anya. And we’ll get rid of him. Without killing him, though, honestly, I’d be fine with that too.” Valerie was only half-kidding. As far as she was concerned, death was too good for the man who had violated the girl she loved.

Anya’s mournful expression hardened. “I wish we could. I wish he was dead,” she said in a choked voice.

It was the angriest tone Valerie had ever heard her use, and the coldest. But worse than that, Anya sounded flat and hopeless. All the happiness and quiet confidence that she’d built up over the past month, the blossoming that Valerie had been delighted to witness and nurture, seemed to have been washed away in the space of an afternoon. Liam’s words were digging in to her like jagged knives, reopening the wounds Cal and Valerie had tried so hard to heal.

Valerie was about to remark that Liam wasn’t worth going to prison for when Anya’s phone buzzed, for what must have been the fiftieth time that day. It was face-up on the table between them, and both girls saw the message notifications. Liam had now dropped any pretence of seduction.

[playing hard to get huh]

[i’ll make you beg for it you tall bony bitch]

“Real fucking gentleman,” Valerie said, shaking her head. “Turn your phone off, honey.”

Anya did as she was told. But even after the phone screen had died to black, she simply stared at it wordlessly, as though looking into an open grave.

*

As it turned out, Cal did manage to get home early, no doubt spurred on by Valerie and Anya’s video performance. He walked in the door while it was still light outside, smartly dressed in his charcoal office attire, a broad and eager smile on his boyish face. His smile grew wider when he saw his sister and girlfriend sitting together hand-in-hand on the living room sofa, then faded to a worried frown when he saw the ashen look on Anya’s face.

“Anya? What’s wrong?” he asked, hastily hanging up his jacket, kicking off his shoes and striding over to her. Valerie opened her mouth to explain what had happened, then thought better of it. It wasn’t her place.

“Caleb,” Anya said wretchedly. She almost never called her brother by his full name, Valerie had noticed. She said it as something between a plea and a prayer. Her tears began to flow again, as if the sight of Cal had undone her fragile composure. She’d been just about holding herself together, clearly through a substantial effort of will, for hours. Now it seemed her willpower was exhausted.

Valerie was deeply grateful to Cal for what he did next. He didn’t try to interrogate Anya, or try to snap her back to reality. He just pulled her close, held her against him in his powerful arms, and kissed her through her tears. Anya responded to the kiss with almost desperate enthusiasm, her sweet lips parting, her tongue finding his. Her quiet sniffles faded away in the solace of her big brother’s embrace.

“Should we go to the bedroom?” he asked her, eventually.

Anya clung to him, her long hair mussed over her shoulders. Valerie heard her take in a long breath, as if inhaling Cal’s scent. “Yeah,” she mumbled. She turned to look at Valerie. “You too, Vali. I want you with us.”

Valerie didn’t need to be told twice. She followed the siblings through to the master bedroom, where the half-drawn curtains let in the fading light of day, illuminating the disarray of the big bed. She had left it unmade as a reminder of the sweet hours they’d enjoyed together last night. The sheets had been drenched by her and Anya’s squirting pussies and the thick climactic spurts of Cal’s come, and though the wet spots were dry now, the faint smell of sex still lingered in the air. That smell always made Valerie feel oddly contented -- the chemical memento of a night well spent.

There in the grey autumn light, Cal held his sister close for a long, comforting kiss, and then helped her work the sweater up over her head, exposing her full, snow-white breasts. He nuzzled her shoulder and her long neck, kissing a tiny blemish beneath her chin. He placed one big, strong hand on her bare breast, kneading it, running his thumb over the dark love-bites he’d marked her with all those hours ago. He inclined his head to kiss her nipple. She trembled and murmured his name as he suckled it, her eyes closed, her sweet mouth half-open.

Valerie sat on the edge of the bed, watching her lovers with a sense of frustrated longing. She wanted very much to join in, to kiss their beautiful faces, to lick the firm flesh of Anya’s breasts and feel the lean hardness of Cal’s muscles. But she knew it wasn’t the time. Right now, Anya was hurting, and she needed her brother more than anything in the world.

Cal clearly had an erection -- his slacks bulged massively down his leg, the shape of his huge dick printing itself through the material. And yet he seemed in no hurry, content to hold and kiss his little sister until she was ready for him, though he could easily take her by force any time he wanted. Anya would never have reason to fear him the way she had feared Liam.

After a while of silently embracing her, Cal gently pressed Anya backwards and laid her down on the bed near to where Valerie sat. Anya offered no resistance, laying back topless on the disordered sheets, looking up at her brother with a sublimely loving, trusting expression. Her raven hair spread out into a glossy wave, prettily framing her head and her bare shoulders.

Leaning over her, Cal slipped his hands unhurriedly under the hem of Anya’s skirt and pushed it up over her hips. Beneath the skirt, she wore a minuscule pair of white panties, through which the cute slit mound of her vulva was enticingly outlined. He left the skirt crumpled around her midriff and took hold of her inner thighs, stroking over them with his fingertips, making her sigh at his touch. He slowly pulled her long legs further apart, until she was lying spreadeagled, a bare-breasted angel with sleepy blue eyes.

Cal studied his sister’s pale beauty with a quiet thoughtfulness, as though she was a question he needed to answer. Then he sank to his knees beside the bed, unbuttoning his shirt and shedding it without looking away from Anya. Valerie’s heart, already quick with anticipation, quickened further at the sight of her boyfriend’s leanly sculpted torso, the hard lines of his pectorals and the chiselled definition of his abs. His skin was a shade darker than his sister’s, a hint of his summer tan remaining even this late in the year. The hair on his broad chest had been shaven down to a dusting of stubble. His muscular back was grooved with long thin scratches; the work of both girls’ fingernails during last night’s sex.

Planting small kisses on Anya’s inner thigh, Cal leaned his head in between her parted legs until he was hovering over her vulva. He hooked his fingers under the elastic of her panties, deftly tugging them aside to reveal the precious pink of her pussy lips. He gave them a wet, rolling, exploratory lick, parting them with his tongue. Anya closed her eyes and breathed Cal’s name.

Valerie watched with love and lust and envy as Cal went down on his little sister. He kissed and tongued her skilfully, sucking on her perky clit, letting her trickling juices wet his cheeks and drip down his chin. His tongue flickered quick and subtle over her labia. He lapped deep into her vagina, tasting the lovely slit he’d fucked so many times. He even tongued her tiny, delicate urethra, making her hiss in surprise. Her hips bucked and gyred and her musical moans of joy rose steadily in the silence.

But Valerie knew Cal wasn’t just trying to give Anya pleasure. He had to make her as wet as possible in readiness for fucking her. They had lube of various kinds tucked away in the dresser-drawers, but there was no substitute for the sweet wetness of real arousal. Judging by the tiny rills of clear liquid drizzling down Anya’s thighs, Cal was doing a very good job indeed.

Cal finally rose up from Anya’s pussy, wiping his mouth, smiling comfortingly at his naked, gasping sister. Anya seemed to have been on the very edge of orgasm, because she looked confused, almost betrayed that her brother had stopped so suddenly. It was only when Cal stood up and unbelted his bulging slacks that his intentions became clear. Anya’s expression turned to one of quiet astonishment as her brother released his penis.

It was a sight of which Valerie never tired. Cal’s erect cock was a magnificent beast, ten-and-a-half inches long, obscenely thick, visibly throbbing with bloodflow. His heavy foreskin had pulled back over the enormous, pulsing head, which was leaking a gossamer string of pre-come. It was a brutal thing, made to stretch girls out to the point of ruination. Valerie had come screaming on that cock more times than she could count, had taken it with great difficulty into her mouth, had been torrentially pissed on by it. She had watched it thrust gloriously into the vagina of the girl she loved.

Anya, as always, regarded her brother’s cock with a mixture of excitement and mild apprehension. She was tall, but tight, and though she’d had relationships with well-hung men before, Cal was the first real monster she’d had inside her. Sex with him invariably left her blissfully satisfied, but also, she’d often admitted, very sore and aching. Weeks of enthusiastic practice had helped her get more used to his size, and now she was able to take almost his full length. That didn’t mean it was easy.

After he had stripped off, Cal clambered carefully on top of his sister. He helped her out of her panties and skirt, then planted his knees between her parted legs. He carefully gripped her thighs to push her legs up further by her hips, giving him the easiest path possible to her pussy. He took hold of his cock in one hand and stroked its enormous head slowly up and down Anya’s glistening labia. She trembled, watching him with half-closed eyes.

“Say when, babe,” Cal said calmly.

Anya glanced nervously between Cal and Valerie. Valerie gave her a smile of heartfelt love and encouragement. Her intrusive jealousy was forgotten; she was just glad to be here, with the man and woman she adored, watching them love each other.

Then Anya nodded at her brother, a quick and almost imperceptible acquiescence.

With a soft exhalation, Cal slid the tip of his cock between Anya’s labia, and started slowly pushing his length into her. Valerie found herself craning forward to watch how Anya’s sweet young slit was forced into a wide-open O around that immense thickness. Anya’s sleek thighs quivered. She whimpered piteously with mingled pleasure and pain.

Caressing Anya’s legs to comfort her, Cal went deeper, guiding himself in with great care. Seven inches, eight inches -- Anya’s pussy was made to swallow her brother’s huge vein-traced shaft until it could take no more. She flinched visibly when he reached her long-suffering cervix. Her small toes flexed involuntarily in the air. She no longer looked nervous; she was smiling drowsily up at Cal.

“You okay, Anni?” Cal asked her, with easy, friendly nonchalance.

Anya nodded. “It feels good,” she said in a slightly hesitant voice.

Cal began to pump his hips in a slow and careful rhythm, working his cock in and out of Anya’s pussy. For his first few thrusts, he only used about half his length, then gradually made his stroke longer and longer, until he was once again filling her to her limit. His shaft glistened with her wetness. The soft, slick noises of their lovemaking made Valerie’s cunt throb and tingle with delight. She impulsively discarded her cashmere top, baring her full breasts and sensitive nipples to the cool air, and dug a hand down into her comfy sweatpants to pleasure herself. Her aroused pussy swiftly left her fingers dripping. She stroked and probed herself fervently as she sat watching her lovers.

This was not the hard, lustful fuck of the previous night, with its savage love-bites and bruises. It was sex as an act of comfort, and of pure, profound affection. Cal’s only desire right now was to soothe his little sister, to make her feel loved and protected. Valerie was reminded of the first time she had watched the siblings make love, on that fateful drunken night that felt like so long ago.

Though she was tired and undoubtedly already sore, Anya was not passive. She welcomed Cal’s slow, confident strokes with a languid, wavelike rocking of her hips that made her pale breasts bounce beautifully. Her hand crept down between her legs to strum and tweak her erect clit. She was so wet that clear squirts rained from her overstretched pussy with every pump of her brother’s cock. Her yelps and whimpers became a single extended croon of pleasure.

Cal was almost silent while he fucked Anya. No dirty-talk this time; no asking her how much she liked his big cock in her, or telling her she was his good little slut. He didn’t tell her he loved her, either. There was no need. His body could express love better than words ever could.

When Anya reached her orgasm, contorting with a helpless cry of ecstasy, her brother let her strain and flex herself beneath him. He continued his slow thrusts, making them even longer and gentler than before, while her pussy juices flooded over his cock. He stroked her lovely legs as they shivered with pleasure. “There, babe. That’s what you need,” he whispered to her.

Cal let himself come a few moments later. He grunted and tensed the muscles of his back -- the only outward sign that his massive cock was spurting his loving, incestuous seed into his younger sister’s vagina. Anya’s face was rapt with joy, looking heart-rendingly beautiful, framed by her great mane of lustrous black hair. Valerie wanted to kiss her more than ever.

“Do you want to tell me what’s wrong now?” Cal asked, as he held Anya in the afterglow. He was still deep inside her -- he had moved to slide his penis out after they finished, only for her to stop him. It seemed she wanted to be embraced from within as well as without. His warm come oozed in rivulets from her forced-open pussy, spilling around the girth of his softening shaft. As usual, he had filled her to overflowing, his love for her made manifest.

Valerie was reclining on the bed next to the siblings, now as naked as they were, studying the way their long lean bodies fit so perfectly together. She winced inwardly at Cal’s question, though she was glad he had asked it.

Anya was quiet for a long time, her arms twined together behind her head. She stared out the window at the now-dark sky before taking a deep breath.

“I got some messages today,” she began, haltingly.

*

Valerie had been relieved by how unhesitatingly Cal had comforted Anya after getting home. She was dismayed in equal measure by his reaction to the truth of the matter. The ferocious temper that he usually kept so well-hidden erupted in full force as he scrolled through the messages on Anya’s phone.

Cal paced naked up and down the bedroom with an expression of deepening horror and fury, muttering curses under his breath and shaking his head disgustedly at the assorted come-ons, threats and dick pics. “I’ll kill him. I’ll break every bone in his fucking body,” he snarled, when he’d read them all. “Anya, you just tell me where this fuck lives. I’ll drive there tonight and smash his motherfucking face in.”

“Cal, no,” Anya pleaded. She sat on the bed, tearfully gazing up at her brother. Her bare pussy still leaked a dribble of Cal’s come, but now the gentle warmth of lovemaking had given way to anger, tears and recriminations. Valerie was sitting next to her, tightly holding her hand, and feeling ashamed that she couldn’t do more to comfort her.

“Nobody fucking does this to my baby sister.” Cal threw the phone onto the bed hard enough to make both girls flinch. “Nobody. Tell me where he is, Anni. I swear I’ll make him pay.”

“No, Cal, please. I don’t want you to get in trouble. I shouldn’t have shown you what he said. I’m sorry, I didn’t want this. I just wanted you to come home.” Anya was clearly trying her best not to sob.

“Fucking hell, Anya, why didn’t you tell me before? When you were with him, and he was treating you like that, he was-” Cal broke off mid-sentence. It seemed he couldn’t bring himself to speak aloud the ugly fact, to say that Anya had been raped. “I would have come and taken you away from him. You know I would have. No questions asked. Why couldn’t you just fucking tell me? Why, Anni?”